Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Maruchan »

@Everyone:

When you see GREEN TEXT, that usually means it is uber dubery super important for you to read it.

avoid looking like these other fools in the game

Votecount 1.4:

Maruchan - [3] - Empking, milkshake, kanyeknowsbest

kondi2424 - [2] - Hoppster, whispersilk
Empking - [2] - Maruchan, scooby
Hoppster - [1] - kondi2424
milkshake - [1] - hahonryuu
kanyeknowsbest - [1] - xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx - [1] - racerman13

The lynch candidate in
red
text is the player that would be lynched if deadline hit right now.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 6 to no-lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2011-09-02 12:55:58)
Last edited by Wickedestjr on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:31 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

its gonna feel really nice when we lynch you :]
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Maruchan »

It's gonna feel really nice when I use my VT bah post to encourage the mimes to win
Show
Join Now!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

cool, cant wait.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, well if I'm scum, that's a different story. I could've sworn I read somewhere that people thought me/Maruchan were the mime team.

No, no, we're the mafia team. Totally different story.

::eyeroll::

I may have misunderstood, but the fact of the matter is that there isn't a single case on us.

Allow me to summarize the only thing resembling a "case" on us, per kanye's #99:

- I vote Empking after he attacks Maruchan.
- I ask people not to vig Maruchan.
- I "distance from my buddy" and try to derail things onto "one of his aggressors".

This isn't a case, it's fluff IIoA that has no solid concrete backing besides :tinfoil:. I could actually explain it as follows:

- I voted Empking for RVS antics and reactions.
- I ask people not to vig Maruchan because Maruchan's one of the newbies I've taken a liking to... this can be confirmed if you go check Prozac's Basic Theme in signups right now, where I actually go out of my way (unprovoked) to vouch for Maruchan.
- When I unvoted Empking, it was me moving my vote. Note that I didn't even once make an actual statement on Maruchan's alignment either way.

In fact, kanye's entire case is taking lulzy/RVS-based play and trying to make it SRSBZNSCASETIME instead of taking it at face value.

So if there's another case out there on me, I'd really love to see it, because despite me misunderstand whether people were calling me mime!Reck or scum!Reck, there's still not a damn shred of logic or rationale behind any of those votes.
green shirt thursdays
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

fyi my #99 was in response to how you could be buddies with maruchan since you said he was okay to vig. theres no real case on you aside from this speculation because im not lynching you today - im lynching maruchan who i actually have a case on.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:50 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

all of my scum suspicion of you relies on maruchan scum. does it not, therefore, make sense to pursue that before i bother worrying about you?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sure.
green shirt thursdays
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:56 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

although i must say, that was a lot of words to defend against no case and no votes. im in favor of maruchan lynch, reck vig. that could close the game out real quick before we even have to worry about the mimes if my suspicions are true.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

Post by Maruchan »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:although i must say, that was a lot of words to defend against no case and no votes. im in favor of maruchan lynch, reck vig. that could close the game out real quick before we even have to worry about the mimes if my suspicions are true.

leywrods: If you're right

in other words: You're at least 50% wrong.
Show
Join Now!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:03 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

no im sorry, thats not how math works.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Empking »

Vig: You have to target one of these players. So says Hoppster.

Maruchan
racerman
Reck <--- Definite Jester

Unvote, Vote: Kondi
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Maruchan »

I agree that reck is definite Jester. he is playing absolutely NOTHING like he played D1 in the other game I have played with him. In that game he was playing much more like this fool who is pushing on me, with the definitive scum and town reads lists and vig list and such
Show
Join Now!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yeah, im starting to think you might actually be right about reck.
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 am

Post by Maruchan »

And by the way he was received in that game, it seemed like the normal play for him. Get definitive scum reads off of 1 post by players and proceed to a quick-lynch on D1 on a scum.

In this game he went around in circles for five minutes, then defended why he wasn't aligned with me. Completely different.
Show
Join Now!

kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:20 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

yeah, hes playing way too defensively which is very out of character for him from my experience. it may be him trying to purposefully play "scummy" in the hopes of getting lynched.
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:21 am

Post by Hoppster »

Reck: Do you deny that gut-reads are worth listening to?

Maruchan wrote:I agree that reck is definite Jester. he is playing absolutely NOTHING like he played D1 in the other game I have played with him. In that game he was playing much more like this fool who is pushing on me, with the definitive scum and town reads lists and vig list and such

Ummmmm

Sooooo

There are three alignments in this game

and what you're saying is:

"Reck's not playing as Alignment 1 [I presume it's town from the tone of the post but it could be Mafia I suppose], THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY ALIGNMENT 3 (and not Alignment 2)!"

Please explain, I'm clearly an idiot and therefore I don't understand.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:m in favor of maruchan lynch, reck vig. that could close the game out real quick before we even have to worry about the mimes if my suspicions are true.

u dum kanye
u dum

If another person throws meta in my face as a reason to lynch me (MARUCHAN) I'm going to rage.
green shirt thursdays
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:22 am

Post by hahonryuu »

reckner: after some ISOing in the beginning you didn't think maru was mime. in fact you called those calling for it jerks. you changed your mind for it later, but perhaps this was just a way to go with the crowd? to look like one of "the guys"? i agree with whoever said you were either scum or mime, but i think im leaning towards scum since my only real thought process for mime in this case is WIFOM <curse you mime and how you invite endless WIFOM!>

whisper: plz say more :(. can't get a read on someone who's not here.

scooby: another who doesnt say all that much, but thinking about it, the game is young <though still seems overly slow>. and in fact his FIRST post was numbered in the 70's. sitting back and letting things happen until theres a clear group/town mentality to follow perhaps? maybe. maybe not. we'll see. nothing really suspicious as of now except that even though there was some amount of real things to discuss, he still apparently felt the need to RVS...unless the empking vote WASNT RVS...in which case, explain yo self foo.

racer: posts a bunch of nonsense then lists his top 2 suspicious players...and votes without saying what about them he finds suspicious. worse yet, in a game like this people could be TRYING to act suspicious so they CAN get lynched because they are mimes. now, im not saying dont vote...but to vote without even discussing why? that in of itself seems suspicious. i think im putting this guy on my mime list.

milkshake: spoke french. theres definite points for distrusting him right there :wink:. I like the way he took my paranoia based idea and improved it with less paranoia haha. I also agree strongly with his thoughts on racerman. not sure about his made up words though 0_o haha

maru: on one hand, its a super early game post so i almost want to ignore it based on that alone...but on the other hand it DOES sound like he's trying TOO hard to make us think he's not mime. but at the same time, what he did was almost TOO suspicious <though at the same time for some reason my brain wants to ignore it completely for being so...i dunno> it seems like everything he's done on some level has invites the use of an all caps "TOO". so extreme it either must be true or must be the opposite of what he says. my feelings are that he's definitely town or mime. scum wouldn't so blatantly try to look like a mime since then they just get hit by Vig and die anyway. so I almost kinda wanna say mime like the rest of you...but at the same time I believe what he says is sincere because think of it like this...mimes want to be lynched, correct? well while he MIGHT have said something that may or may not be "mime" worthy, he certainly hasn't said anything, to my mind, that screams scum...if he doesn't appear scum, he doesn't get lynched. no lynch, no win for mime. I say that
for now
we leave him be. now if he starts giving off scum tells...then he should get hit by vig. unless i missed something. if so then please correct me.

kondi: a chunk of posts are fluff which is neither good or bad this early on so i wont hold it against you, but it makes a read kind of difficult. at first I almost wanted to say you were trying to protect your scumbuddy maru...then it dawned in me that i don't think maru is scum and suggesting he be vigged is hardly protecting him. overall i think you are town for now.

kanye: perhaps a bit overly confident, but like i said, i dig the confidence. but the fact that its overly so, especially this early, is a bit off putting. i honestly cant think of anything against you that isn't WIFOM so im thinking town or mime. in fact i think im leaning mime a little because you are pushing for a vote against someone many others believe to be a possible mime.

hoppster: agree with his original vig choices 100%, though i would probably add kanye to it as of now. he explains himself well enough. perhaps a bit aggressive in that last post, but aggression in of itself isnt really a bad thing. like my point about confidence, its one of the ways things get done in this game. so i like it. im thinking town for now. though aggression can potentially lead to bad places, so we'll see.

empking: god dang it, this really is your meta isnt it =/. I have sooo much not serious hate for you right now >_<. his posts are brief making a read difficult-ish, but i shall do my best. quick to jump on maru who may either have just been speaking innocently or may have been purposefully inviting votes...either way i feel maru as town or mime. so voting for him isnt pro. but i dont wanna give empking any negative points as of now because, well, it was super early. reading on you change your tune and accept a maru vig but at the same time you still seem up for the lynch too, which seems really risky. secret alliances are shady and secret alliances formed in the open are not so secret :p

overall opinions

empking: null leaning town

hoppster: town

kanye: leaning mime

kondi: town

maru: town for now until he becomes scummy. if he becomes scummy, he's a mime.

milkshake: town...a french speaking town so not as trsutworthy <^_~> but town.

racer: i would bet my left nut he's mime...or bad mafia

scooby: so inactive it hurts. with the lack of explanation he seems to be a <i dont mean this as a personal attack, so dont take it as such> but i think he's posting a bit like a tool. so im thinking another one thats either mime or scum. but not gonna lie, im mostly null on him. posts too little to be really strong in any direction.

whisper: lives up to her name cuz i cant hear her. hmm...she's not talking. you know who else doesnt talk? MIMES! kidding aside, i got nothing.

reck: scum or mime

sadly i think my paranoia really is making me less effective because my scum reads don't seem as strong to me as my mime reads, yet at the same time mimes want to look somewhat scummy so they get lynched -_-. this game will give me a migraine lol
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

xRECKONERx wrote:
kanyeknowsbest wrote:m in favor of maruchan lynch, reck vig. that could close the game out real quick before we even have to worry about the mimes if my suspicions are true.

u dum kanye
u dum

If another person throws meta in my face as a reason to lynch me (MARUCHAN) I'm going to rage.

no... were using meta as a reason to VIG you. its completely different.
hahonryuu
hahonryuu
Goon
hahonryuu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:24 am

Post by hahonryuu »

haha i should probably unvote my RVS considering i dont suspect them :p

unvote
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

hahonryuu wrote:reckner: after some ISOing in the beginning you didn't think maru was mime. in fact you called those calling for it jerks. you changed your mind for it later, but perhaps this was just a way to go with the crowd? to look like one of "the guys"? i agree with whoever said you were either scum or mime, but i think im leaning towards scum since my only real thought process for mime in this case is WIFOM <curse you mime and how you invite endless WIFOM!>

LEARN.
TO.
READ.

I clearly fucking stated that shit was joking and JUST EXPLAINED ON THE LAST PAGE why it was that way (with backing evidence). Your entire post is now null and void and I will not read it.

@kanye: No. No, it's not completely different. Saying that it is only makes you scummier.
green shirt thursdays
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am

Post by Maruchan »

Hoppster wrote:Reck: Do you deny that gut-reads are worth listening to?

Maruchan wrote:I agree that reck is definite Jester. he is playing absolutely NOTHING like he played D1 in the other game I have played with him. In that game he was playing much more like this fool who is pushing on me, with the definitive scum and town reads lists and vig list and such

Ummmmm

Sooooo

There are three alignments in this game

and what you're saying is:

"Reck's not playing as Alignment 1 [I presume it's town from the tone of the post but it could be Mafia I suppose], THEREFORE HE IS DEFINITELY ALIGNMENT 3 (and not Alignment 2)!"

Please explain, I'm clearly an idiot and therefore I don't understand.

He isn't town, for not playing according to normal. Therefore he is mime, because scum!Rack would play according to normal so as nothign looks off.

Either way, he needs to be vigged tonight, and not lynched.

and then if he IS scum (still NoTown, liek I said) all the better.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Maruchan »

xRECKONERx wrote:

u dum kanye
u dum

not to lynch you.

to vig you.

remember, I'm getting lynched today?
Show
Join Now!

kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Hoppster wrote:
kondi2424 wrote:I love that post, Hoppster. I don't even care how laughably stupid your reasoning is, I love it.

Butt-hurt scum is extremely butt-hurt that he got caught over A FREAKING /CONFIRM POST.
I no butthurt, that post was lovable. :)

It's okay, you can whine to the Mod in the Dead QT after we lynch your scumbag ass today.
cool

Who's my scumbuddy, Hoppster?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3

Return to “Completed Open Games”