Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:09 am

Post by Friend »

In post 23, Whiskers wrote:Fuck I am falling down all of these stairs.

I missed RVS!

IT KEEPS.
HAPPENING!

No, you don't lynch trap setters, traps are inherently pro-town.
VOTE: Whispersilk.

I fucking hate vote tags, can I just use bold?
Goddamn ninjas.
UNVOTE: Whispersilk
VOTE: pseudonymous

I think you're missing the point, Whiskers. Monk's "trap" wasn't a trap at all. How the hell is what monk did a trap? It's not.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:10 am

Post by Empking »

Ha, I was just about to post a with scare quotes in!

It was going to be like:

Maybe I should say Lynch All "Trap-Setters".
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 am

Post by monk »

Two objectives, find opportunistic scum, end rvs. Empking decided I was scum from the littlest thing lets go
Modding:
Village 13 is now in Day 4, 1 replacement needed
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:16 am

Post by Empking »

In post 27, monk wrote:Two objectives, find opportunistic scum, end rvs. Empking decided I was scum from the littlest thing lets go

See, I can understand the second motive though I disagree with it. Its a shame for you that you didn't just go with that from the beginning.
The first point is just bull though :(
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Hiraki »

Monk isn't scum due to join date.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Whiskers »

Monk, Y U End RVS? We don't even have everypony checked in yet.

Furthermore, Image I brought y'all a little gift-- for Killjoy, or our mod M to use-- This character basically represents all the haters. You can imagine here, if you'd like, she's saying, "FUCK DEM PONIES!" but she wasn't, 'cause it's a kids' show.

[preedit]
Nope, it's pretty easy; You set up a thing and see who votes with you. Trap.
[Preedit2]
Also wrong. If he's new he should not be setting traps.
If his join date was in 2008, he'd be cleared by now.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Post by Empking »

In post 29, Hiraki wrote:Monk isn't scum due to join date.

I presume you're not claiming that a 2011 joindate doesn't make you immune from getting a scum PM so...
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:20 am

Post by monk »

In post 29, Hiraki wrote:Monk isn't scum due to join date.

wut
Modding:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 24, Friend wrote:
In post 21, whispersilk wrote:VOTE: Friend

Because he is opportunistic.

This vote is subject to change once I understand what just happened while I was trying to post.

Empking ninja'd me. I was literally typing the same thing he was saying but I decided to post it anyways because it makes sense.

Why do you consider wagoning opportunistic?

Because I don't understand yet what the trap was or how it proves anything. All I know is you jumped at the opportunity to vote empking too. Like I said, this might change once I understand what just happened.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 am

Post by monk »

In post 30, Whiskers wrote:Monk, Y U End RVS? We don't even have everypony checked in yet.

I just don't like RVS it is largely distracting and I want to get out of it asap
Modding:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:31 am

Post by whispersilk »

Ok, monk changed his vote during RVS pretty quickly, and Empking jumped on it and called it scummy. monk claims to have set a trap to see who pointed it out, and it turned out to be Empking. Friend also then jumped on monk.

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your vote during RVS, because it elicits reactions from people as it did in this case. monk has no reason to claim it was a trap, other than it really was a trap. Empking reacted and used it as a reason to vote for monk. I don't like that. Friend used it as a reason to vote for monk too. I don't like that either.

People usually end up calling me whisper, which I think is going to be a little confusing in this game.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Friend »

In post 35, whispersilk wrote:

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your vote during RVS, because it elicits reactions from people as it did in this case. monk has no reason to claim it was a trap, other than it really was a trap. Empking reacted and used it as a reason to vote for monk. I don't like that. Friend used it as a reason to vote for monk too. I don't like that either.

I don't think there is either. You're misunderstanding my position. I think it's scummy that instead of saying "there's nothing wrong with changing your vote in RVS, it's not a big deal, calm down" he said "LOL it was a trap Empking I've caught you as scum." It makes no sense unless he's nervous about his play, which I find scummy. Town have no reason to be nervous.
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:36 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 34, monk wrote:
In post 30, Whiskers wrote:Monk, Y U End RVS? We don't even have everypony checked in yet.

I just don't like RVS it is largely distracting and I want to get out of it asap

I feel the same way. I don't get how people analyze Day 1 RVS for hidden motivations when the only thing that matters is the intitial wagon to end RVS.

I'll post more later. In class at the moment. Thank you for the avatar, Whiskers. Now post something of worth.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Friend »

Whiskers, why do you like RVS? What's wrong with wanting to scumhunt?

Killjoy, can you answer my questions in Post 16?
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 am

Post by Empking »

In post 36, Friend wrote:

I don't think there is either. You're misunderstanding my position. I think it's scummy that instead of saying "there's nothing wrong with changing your vote in RVS, it's not a big deal, calm down" he said "LOL it was a trap Empking I've caught you as scum." It makes no sense unless he's nervous about his play, which I find scummy. Town have no reason to be nervous.

Quite well said.

Silk: If there's nothing wrong with having two random votes then how does it lead one out of RVS?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:46 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 36, Friend wrote:

That's my entire point. I don't see monk changing his vote as scummy, but Empking jumped on it as an excuse to vote for monk. It was only
afterwards
that monk claimed it was a plan.

Seeing as we both agree that there is nothing wrong with changing your vote during RVS, who made the scummier action first? Empking for using monks vote change as a reason to vote him and call it scummy, or monk for claiming it was a plan?
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Friend »

Monk claiming it was a plan. I don't find changing your vote in RVS scummy, but that doesn't mean I find people who think it's scummy scummy.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:48 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 39, Empking wrote:Silk: If there's nothing wrong with having two random votes then how does it lead one out of RVS?
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:50 am

Post by whispersilk »

@ I find that strange considering your own stance on the matter.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

Post by whispersilk »

^@Friend
Friend
Friend
Mafia Scum
Friend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:51 am

Post by Friend »

In post 43, whispersilk wrote:@ I find that strange considering your own stance on the matter.

Why?
monk
monk
Goon
monk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:52 am

Post by monk »

Empking, are we still in RVS?
Modding:
Killjoy
Killjoy
Goon
Killjoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 am

Post by Killjoy »

In post 16, Friend wrote:
Killjoy, I assume this is your first game. What brought you to Mafiascum? Do you have other experience with mafia?

This is my first game on this site. I have played games on another site as well as EpicMafia.

EpicMafia... doesn't appeal to me at all. Mostly children with snivel seeping from all orifices.

For all intents and purposes, this is my first game.
I only play mafia during the week days.
Empking's Alt
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Empking's Alt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:58 am

Post by Empking's Alt »

In post 42, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 39, Empking wrote:Silk: If there's nothing wrong with having two random votes then how does it lead one out of RVS?

Monk: Thanks to me, we're not.
AdjectivePick needs
replacements.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 am

Post by Empking »

In post 48, Empking's Alt wrote:
In post 42, Empking's Alt wrote:

Monk: Thanks to me, we're not.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”