Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by AGar »

I could be killed after the recruitment or by a non-scum shot. I also had to lynch the leader of whatever faction recruited me. I had a bitch of a role honestly.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so only kdowns could kill you? You didn't lynch me unless Wrait is counting SC. Well that was a waste of two months.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

HEY NOW
WHO CALLED MAGUA_SCUM?

Congrats to AGar. Was very impressed with his play. Replacing into this game made my life SHINE WITH GLORY and I'm glad I didn't miss it.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

on a positive note. Both Agar and Andy thought I was town. :)

Can someone post the dead qt?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by AGar »

Sc was the leader yeah.

I also had a 1-shot unlynchable status until I was recruited. Tradeoff was if I died.. I lost.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by AGar »

Also, go second my Paperback Writer nom for Wraith dammit.

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

Exile (Dead QT)
Bremburg Coalition
Eastern Plot
House Argelev

Night Actions

Night One

gandalf5166 (Watcher/Guardian) watches monk (Mason) FAILS
kdowns (One-Shot Vig) shoots SleepyKrew (One-Shot Dayvig)
Shinki (Gunsmith) investigates StrangerCoug (Bremburg Leader)
Eastern Plot roleblocks gandalf5166 (Watcher/Guardian)
Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) kills gandalf5166 (Watcher Guardian)
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates Whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker)
Bremburg Coalition fails to send in a roleblock
StrangerCoug (Bremburg One-Shot Bulletproof) kills JDGA (VT)
Whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker) fails to send in a roleblock

Night Two

Shinki (Gunsmith) investigates vezokpiraka (VT) FAILS
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates manho (Bremburg Traitor) RECRUIT
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) kills Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor) RECRUIT
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks MacDougall (VT)
whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker) roleblocks AGar (Wild Card)
Eastern Plot roleblocks Shinki (Gunsmith)
Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) kills David Xanatos (Mason Beloved Prince)

Night Three

Shinki (Gunsmith) investigates MacDougall (VT) FAILS
Eastern Plot roleblocks Shinki (Gunsmith)
Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) shoots monk (Mason)
whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker) roleblocks EtherealCookie (VT)
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates MacDougall (VT)
Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor) kills Shinki (Gunsmith)
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks Shinki (Gunsmith)

Night Four

Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) shoots Otolia (VT)
Eastern Plot roleblocks Nobody
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates Andrius (Bulletproof Townie)
Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor) kills whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker)
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks Peregrine V (Eastern Enabling Traitor)
whispersilk (Mason Roleblocker) roleblocks AGar (Wild Card)

Night Five

Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) shoots manho (Bremburg Traitor)
Eastern Plot roleblocks Nobody
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates EtherealCookie (VT)
manho (Bremburg Traitor) kills PeregrineV (Eastern Enabling Traitor)
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks vezokpiraka (VT)

Night Six

Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof) shoots kdowns (One-Shot Vigilante) FAILS
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates MattP (Eastern Traitor)
Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor) shoots AGar (Wild Card) RECRUIT
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks Bogre (Eastern One-Shot Bulletproof)

Night Seven

MattP (Eastern Traitor) shoots Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor)
Nero Cain (Bremburg Rolecop) investigates kdowns (One-Shot Vigilante)
Magua (Bremburg Enabling Traitor) shoots MacDougall (VT)
Bremburg Coalition roleblocks vezokpiraka (VT)

1. The Endgame

The townies left alive might ask "Why did endgame occur when there were two town, one scum, and one third party left?" The answer is that AGar's role caused him to be recruited by the Bremburg Coalition when he was shot - therefore he was technically aligned with the Bremburgs for endgame purposes. Nero Cain might be wondering "WHY THE FUCK DID I LOSE AND AGAR WIN?" The answer is that AGar's role, in vanilla terms, was a Lyncher/Usurper/Survivor - he had to lynch David Xanatos (Moran Argelev) at the minimum, then survive to endgame. If he was recruited into a scumteam, he also had to outlive the "leader" of the scumteam (StrangerCoug in your case) and survive to endgame. Because SC was already dead, his wincons were fulfilled by the time he was recruited, and only had to survive, which he did.

2. Setup Commentary

I stand by that this game was fairly well-balanced. If I had to change anything, I would change Andrius's role from Bulletproof Townie to Town Elite Bodyguard, or at least Vanilla Bodyguard; I would also change the Scum Rolecops to Trackers or Watchers. The town had a crazy amount of power - two vigshots, Watcher/Permanent Doctor, a Bulletproof, and three Masons (one of which was a Roleblocker). Now I'll admit the Scum Rolecop might have given scum too much power - it allowed them to peg Andrius as a Bulletproof. However, it did NOT reveal who traitors were - traitors of the opposite scumteam returned as "Vanilla."

Gandalf had a role that was potentially game-breaking - had he not decided to attempt to latch onto a scumteam (something he never would have known happened anyways) and claimed Day One, he could have immediately latched onto David Xanatos and provided PERMANENT protection from nightkills (until he himself was killed or lynched). With his death, protection for the town evaporated, which in hindsight was a major flaw. Gandalf's immediate death was in honesty not something I had anticipated (and I anticipated many, many possible scenarios).

The modified Beloved Prince role was meant to be something concealed and protected - by claiming Day One, David made himself a target very quickly, and that alone could have crippled the town (though not doomed them).

I'm proud of AGar's role. I really like the added dynamic even though that only really became evident later in the game. HOWEVER, as those who read the dead QT will know, there was some controversy regarding the role. And I admit, I SHOULD have warned of slight bastard-mod for this role alone, because, truthfully, I DID technically lie about AGar's true alignment - he was practically a "scum mason" to the Bremburg "mason group." I apologize to the Bremburg team for this, and I will hope to avoid an awkward situation like this in the future.

Fun Facts: As some of you know, the original setup for this was RADICALLY different. I was very ambitious, wanting to try out a TRIPLE-CULT setup - Independent faction would be recruited into House Argelev, Bremburg Coalition, and Eastern Plot every night, with vigs thrown in the middle to spice things up, and when all independents were dead or recruited nightkills would be unlocked. In the end in was scrapped due to issues regarding dead Independents (before recruitment) among others - thanks to my reviewers for helping turn that mess into this in the end.

3. Team Commentary

I'm going to be blunt here: the town played badly. Very badly. You had a lot of power but squandered it on poor vig shots (kdowns, you shot SleepyKrew. Who claimed One-Shot Dayvig for real after using his shot. Really?) and CLAIMING EVERY PR BUT THE BULLETPROOF DAY ONE. That sole fact, outlined in caps, is what doomed this town. The scum had a field day picking off the Power Roles one by one, thereby avoiding crosskilling each other until NIGHT FIVE. Andrius was in a precarious situation as the BP Townie - though he was the only non-outed Power Role, SC's flip as a Scum Bulletproof meant a BP claim could get him lynched immediately. Unfortunately, Nero Cain managed to peg him as a BP on Night Four, I believe, and that was that for town PRs. In addition, the town spent WAY too much time trying to get information out of the flavor, and I was forced to go way overboard in warding you off. The flavor was NEVER going to deliberately reveal role information - just look at the lynch scene where MacDougall (a VT) shot a lynchee for proof of that fact. There is a reason flavor is called flavor, instead of being called "Crucial Information Regarding Role Assignments." This is especially true in a theme that is my own, personal creation, that no participant is familiar with whatsoever.

The Eastern team was crippled by two things - Empking (their Rolecop) being lynched Day 1, and Bogre having control of the actions alone practically the entire game. The Eastern team NEVER recruited its traitors - MattP only ascended into the QT after Bogre was lynched. In general, though, the Eastern team played the days more poorly than the Bremburgs. I'll cite this in the next section.

In my opinion, the Bremburg team played a pretty fantastic game - Nero Cain practically carried this team to victory with very smart Night Actions and day play. Until Day 8, I'm fairly sure almost everyone had a townread of Nero Cain. Magua, as well played a very good game, and was never suspected until the sudden, unfortunate flip. So even though AGar "officially" won, I won't care if the Bremburg players count this as a win on their records (if they keep those things). They certainly deserved to win this, but did not because of the technicality.

I was quite unimpressed with AGar's play until about Day 3. He lurked heavily early game, but later in the game I feel he definitely came into his own. Even though the Bremburgs deserve to win, I feel that AGar equally deserves to win - he had EVERYONE fooled about his true alignments the entire game, and that's exactly what I wanted the player to do.

4. Player-Specific Commentaries

This is very blunt commentary. I've offended people in past games so read at your discretion.

Empking - Lurky/sheepy early play came back to bite you in getting you lynched. I do suggest working to improve that.
Otolia - In honesty, I feel you were one of the more intelligent town players in this game. You were more civil than your reputation suggests and despite a lot of suspicion on you you kept your cool and played a townie game to the end
whispersilk - Honestly...bad. You outed yourself as a Mason Day 1, wasted your roleblock constantly. If I were you I would have been aiming for blocking scumkills, and speaking up about who couldn't have carried it out when the roleblocks panned out. You were focused on AGar for several days/nights for seemingly no/little reason
Bogre - Bad. Your lurkiness and general apathy doomed your team after Empking died. Because you had no second voice to consult, your actions were generally aimed badly and you never picked up any of your traitors throughout the game. I'm very surprised you weren't lynched way earlier than when you were.
manho - Honestly, you were the weak link of the later Bremburg team. You were lurky and generally unhelpful, and you contributed very little in the QT compared to NC, Magua, and even AGar. YOu would have inevitably been lynched if you hadn't been crosskilled.
David Xanatos - Again, bad. While I admire your enthusiasm, the point of your role was to STAY UNDER THE RADAR, not claim your rolename Day 1. The flavor painted you as a HIGH-VALUE TARGET to scum, and outing your identity not only drew nightkills to you very quickly, but also alerted AGar who to lynch.
AGar - Like I said above, you were very lurky early on but you came into your own later in the game. Generally solid play (but not TOO townie) had everyone fooled, and you managed to avoid any sort of nightkill until NIGHT SIX, which is impressive. Bravo, you deserve the win.
EtherealCookie - Meh. Honestly not much to say here. Lurky and generally unremarkable, though you started contributing more later when numbers started shrinking. Be more active!
SleepyKrew - Again, I admire the enthusiasm, but you were very hot-headed, reckless, and provocative. It's not smart to waste your shot and then practically troll the town. It drew the other town shot to you.
Andrius - This slot was VERY annoying, to say the least, but I'm very glad that it was the ONLY one I had to replace. For a bulletproof, this slot should have been much more active, especially you, Andrius. You fell off the grid several times and I was rather disappointed with that. With so much lurking the mislynch was inevitable.
SodaSpirit17 - Again, meh. Honestly not much to say here. See EtherealCookie.
PeregrineV - Surprisingly, I don't have much to say for this. You were "solid," I guess - lurking enough to prevent attention being drawn to you, but posting enough to prevent being lynched. I'm sure your flip surprised some.
StrangerCoug - Honestly, I expected more from you. Shinki's gunsmith result might have doomed you, but if you had executed a proper fakeclaim and generally played better/more actively you MIGHT have avoid it.
monk - Once again, meh. I was unimpressed with the Mason team in general, you all were very lurky and apathetic, for the most part.
JDGA - To be brutally honest, I'm glad you were shot early on. I anticipated activity problems early on from you and IIRC I was on the verge of replacing you when the night actions came in.
vezokpiraka - You were incredibly lurky, but strangely enough your playstyle of "antagonize everyone in the game, lurk" left you as one of the most clear-headed townies later on. I'm sure you were the only one who had the big picture practically figured out by endgame.
gandalf5166 - In short, you should not have attempted to outguess me by trying to go scum, and should have played toward your current wincon. Claiming early on D1 was very stupid because it made it obvious you had inside information (which was why Bogre killed you).
MattP - I was honestly surprised at this slot. While very, very lurky early on, you also came into your own later in the game. You managed to dodge suspicion from everyone by finding the right combination or lurking/contributing, and I feel that if you had had more control over your scumteam you could have changed the game
kdowns - I touched on this earlier, but once again: what possessed you to shoot SleepyKrew? I know he was practically trolling but he claimed Dayvig and you had EVERY REASON TO BELIEVE THAT CLAIM. You were generally lurky and apathetic, and in the end handed scum/third party the victory. Be more active next time.
Shinki - Honestly not much to say here. I'm convinced you picked StrangerCoug to be your first investigation practically at random, and because of that made a lucky but very important contribution to the town. After that, though, you were doomed, and other townies squandered that early advantage.
samantha97 - I'm perplexed by your play where I've encountered it. But here you played, in brutal honesty, badly. It's NOT a good idea to troll the claimed vigilante.
Magua - I enjoy both playing with you and watching you play as mod, so I hope the last-minute discovery of AGar's true role doesn't turn you off from my future games. I think you played very well, as well as Nero Cain even - I'm sure you had the town fooled throughout, and the fakeclaim was well executed.
Nero Cain - Like I said above, you carried your scumteam almost to victory, and led where StrangerCoug should have been leading. Your actions were VERY well-aimed - much better than the Eastern team's - and allowed to both quickly assemble your entire team and piece together practically the whole setup early on. Well-played, you deserved to win even if you didn't.
MacDougall - Honestly...you were one of the better town players. You might have been a little derpy, drawing a LOT of suspicion and flak on you for a long time, but in the end you were one of the few with clear (and more importantly, correct) convictions.

Anyways, my fingers are very tired. I'll get up the role PMs and flavored night PMs soon. Yes, there was a LOT of flavor written in night action PMs behind the scenes. I had a lot of fun writing for this game and I hope all the players enjoyed it (even if I told them to ignore it).

Like I announced in the dead QT, I'm planning a larger-scale sequel to this theme, and I need reviewers/co-designers. I plan on trying for some radically different mechanics for the game (in the vein of MoHO or DEFCON) so I'll need quite a bit of help to make it really functional (like I did for this game, funny enough)
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Wraith »

@NC/AGar: Wrong, I'm fairly sure the BP protection was meant to be universal, but if a vigshot used it up then a scumkill could kill for real.

I think.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Wraith »

Lazy coding because I'm lazy. I don't feel like meticulously combing each paragraph for words that should be unitalicized.

Night PM Flavor

SleepyKrew Death

You settle in for a rough night, disgruntled with everything about the name. Domarch Morrell's emissary deserved to be shot, but Arvek Morrell himself had been a good man, despite the misunderstandings. Your mistake would probably haunt you in your dreams tonight. In the back of your mind, you wished you didn't have to sleep at all.

Suddenly, the door to your room splinters open and a small squad of heavily-armed, grey-uniformed soldiers enter, brandishing rifles. "DEATH TO TRAITORS!" they shout, firing a volley into you before you can speak. As you lay sprawled, dying, against the bedspread, you manage to mutter a few final words. "T-t-tell Moran...I'm sorry. I made...a m-mistake."

gandalf Death

You don your black cloak, hide your weapons, and prepare to stalk your target for the night. But as you silently crack the door to your room...what's this? A unit of heavily-armed and highly alert soldiers stand in clumped groups in the hallway outside your room - some engaged in idle conversation, weapons hung around their shoulders; others stand at attention to the sides, weapons at port or shoulder arms and ready for use. It appears you will be going nowhere this night, and you carefully shut the door and retreat inside.

Several hours later, as you stare out the window, studying the walls of the Imperial Palace for suitable hand and footholds, the door to your room suddenly bursts open and a trio of men enter your room, arms outstretched and wrapped in...bedsheets? Your hand dives inside your cloak, fumbling for one of your hidden pistols, but instinctively retrieves your long, beautiful, and slightly curved Brotherhood sword. The leader chuckles and points his arm directly at your head. "The Empire sends its regards," he hisses. You let loose a final fierce war cry and charge as the concealed, mostly silenced pistols bark, riddling you with bullets.

JDGA Death

Satisfied with the outcome of today's proceedings, you settle in for a good night's sleep, confident of the coming victory over the traitorous forces gathering. Hours into your sleep, you are aroused by the crash of your door being kicked open. Several grey-uniformed soldiers step inside as you bolt upright, brandishing rifles. No...not soldiers - their helmets are emblazoned with the Bremburg bull - mercenaries. You scowl at them, carefully creeping your hand toward the hidden pistol in the drawer of your nightstand, as they stand at the end of your bed, smirking and hefting their weapons.

"Herr Bremburg wished you had reconsidered his offer," says the leader. As they take aim you bolt for the drawer, but their volley reaches you first.

Magua Recruitment

As you ready for bed, there is a knock on the door. Opening it, you find [Nero Cain] of all people, flanked by two uniformed soldiers. "Herr Bremburg has been outed, and now our plans risk disruption. Herr Gonolith has ordered me to take whatever aid you can muster for the cause. Come with me, immediately."

You nod, smirk, and follow.

manho Recruitment

You ready yourself for bed when there is a sudden knock at your door. Opening it, you find [Nero Cain] of all people, flanked by two uniformed soldiers. "Herr Bremburg has been outed and our plans face disruption. Herr Gonolith has tasked me with calling upon whatever aid you can give. Come with me, immediately."

You nod, smirk, and follow.

Shinki Roleblock

"I need you to grab something for me," you say to an aide. "Meet up with the company courier in the square market and bring me what he has. I had him fetch the company's files on [vezokpiraka]."

"Jaherr," the aide replies, nodding.

"Oh, and make it discreet, please."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, answered by the aide. Outisde, a pair of grey-uniformed soldiers stand ready, rifles slung across their backs. "There are more out there, mein herr," says your aide.

"By order of the Beran," one of them begins, "the Palace is being put on lockdown. No one shall leave their rooms tonight."

It looks like you won't be seeing those files after all

David Xanatos Death

The Oldlands

"Mein herr, I really don't think it's safe out here," says your loyal bodyguard, alert, head swiveling around as he peered into the dark night.

"Don't worry yourself, Arvan," you say. "Nothing out tonight but the stars and my loyal followers." You lean against a wooden pole sticking out of the ground. Encamped on the road to Mos Kaligon, you've already seen a number of the above-ground telegraph lines. "I've always loved the night sky," you say, staring at the stars. "I'd say it reminded me of myself - a light surrounded by darkness - but I know hubris is terrible thing for a ruler." You smile and chuckle at your guard. "Then again, I guess I'm not having a twenty-foot golden likeness of myself built in my honor in every city across the Imperium, am I?"

"You may be young, mein herr, but you are already wise," says Arvan. "What you say is right. The Great War almost destroyed us all. Despite what my...inner fire tells me, I think it would be for the best to reconcile with the west." He ground his teeth for a few seconds. "Even the Juke."

"You learn a lot when you grow up outside of a more sheltered environment," you say. "The Juke aren't bad people, it's just-"

A black shape suddenly fell out of the sky and rolled across the ground. Arvan was reaching into his tunic when he saw a flash of silver-grey. You grunt, Arvan bellows in alarm, and the man in black remains silent. Something dark is spreading across your own tunic. You hear a loud noise from Arvan's direction, but everything's already starting to fade...

Quick Commentary: This was meant to be open-ended - if Town won, he would reappear having recovered and faked his death for protection

Shinki Death

As you prepare to head for the telegraph station with your aide, you peer outside and once again find the hallway clogged with grey-uniformed soldiers. But there's something slightly wrong - several of the men eye each other with suspicion and unease. You recognize some as Imperial Guardsmen, and others as regular troops. One, a feldsarr, has a strange sigil emblazoned on the side of his helmet, not the phoenix of the Imperium. You curse under your breath and decide to damn the troops, you're heading out anyways. Clambering out your window and into the adjacent window, which opens into a deserted storeroom, you sneak into the hallway and down the halls to the telegraph station.

"You know how to operate this, I presume?" you ask your aide.

"Of course, sir." The aide sits down, puts on the headset and begins tapping away in that nonsensical code. He suddenly turns to you and has a grim look on his face. "Bad news, sir. Word is that the heir from the west was assassinated."

You roll your eyes and groan. "Predictable. Is it proven?"

"Just rumors, sir."

"Indeed. We stay our course, we'll get paid in big dividends once it turns out he faked his death to draw out the opposition. What about Herr [Macdougall]?"

"I'll-"

The door to the station suddenly bursts open and a full squad of troops rushes in. They aim their rifles, and in response you raise your hands. "Guardsmen? No trouble here. We were just-"

"Your testimony killed one of [Herr Bremburg]'s good friends. He sends his regards."

They open fire.

monk Death

"Who are you visiting tonight Femme Argelev? If I may ask?" you ask.

"[AGar] once again, Herr Terrarch. I-"

The door to the lounge suddenly bursts open, and a squad of uniformed soldiers rushes inside. "RUN!" you shout, grabbing a concealed stub-nosed revolver from inside your uniform tunic. [whispersilk] dashes for the other door by the fireplace as you open fire on the traitorous troops. "GUARDS TO THE-"

A volley from the traitors cuts you off. As you lie bleeding on the ground, revolver fallen from your grasp, you can vaguely hear them muttering in...Terran? "What about the woman?"

"Treblinkya-Krusilov said to kill that one, not the woman. Now let's get out of here before the guards show up."

Seconds later everything fades to black.

Otolia Death

"Glass of wine, a Burgundy vintage. Leave the bottle please," you say to the servant, as you sit alone in the deserted dining hall. The night is dark, and the room is only half-lit by the new, impressive electric chandalier. Your order bounces off the old stone walls.

"Right away, mein herr," says the servant, nodding his head and marching away. Even the servants are disciplined, more so than the Imperial Guard itself, you'd say. The servant had turned away in a crisp, precise about-face, pushing a foot back and spinning around in a fraction of a second. Discipline is always a thing to be admired.

You hear the clomp of steel-soled jackboots on the polished tile floor, no doubt a Guardsman come to rebuke you for breaking curfew. You pay it little heed, considering the three bracing shots of Arkanian whiskey you took before leaving your room. The Guardsman halts at your left shoulder and clears his throat, which you ignore. When he grunts again, you lean forward, elbow on the table and resting your right hand on the side of your face. You hear the servant returning with your expensive choice in drink, leaning back once again when you sense him hovering behind your left shoulder. "It's very dangerous to be out of your room at this time of night Herr Domarch," says the Guardsman.

"More dangerous being in the room I'd say. Being there let's them know exactly where you are, especially dangerous considering how incompetent you Guardsmen are at guarding things," you snarl in response.

Behind you, the Guardsman sighs. "I wouldn't drink too much, mein herr. You do know that drinking alcohol can be dangerous for your health?" the Guardsmen continues. You tune him out as you hear the servant pop the cork of the wine bottle. "Yes, yes," you grumble, rolling your eyes. "Just pour the damn wine, boy."

"Jaherr," the servant says, pouring you half a glass of deep, purple Burgundy vintage before setting both the glass and bottle down on the table beside you. "Enjoy." You promptly take a long, less-than-mannered sip of the wine, finishing the glass and totally ignoring the boring babbling of the Guardsman. "Make yourself useful," you snap at the Guardsman, pointing at the bottle and glass. "Come on, pour me ano-"

Your voice catches in your throat as an intense burning sensation climbs from your stomach into your chest. You begin sweating profusely and panting heavily, pivoting in your chair to grab at the Guardsman. He whispers something that you can barely understand, and you gasp out in confusion just before you fall out of the chair and onto the floor. The Guardsman crouches over your twitching body and whispers, "The East remembers, Herr Delmar."

whispersilk Death

You lean against the stone banister of your third-floor balcony, relaxing under the moonlight and cool night air. The audience with [AGar], predictably, was boring and predictable. It's late in the night and you should definitely get some sleep before tomorrow. The door to your bedroom opens, drawing your attention. Three grey-uniformed soldiers enter, tossing the limp, bloodstained corpse of your bodyguard to the floor. "I've been expecting you for some time," you say.

"Your plot has failed, Femme Argelev," says the feldsarr. "The pretender is dead and your conspiracy exposed and dismantled."

"You can drop the act, fools. There is, of course, no shame in being corrupt Imperial Guardsmen," you reply, folding your arms and turning fully around. "By Domarch Bremburg's coin, I presume."

"I myself care little for coin," says the feldsarr. "But the proper blood of the Duran shall be restored to the throne, and the pretenders will at long last be cast down."

"House Bremburg never could accept the true philosophy of the Duran."

"Save us your foolish, bleeding heart. Duran are ruled by strength. House Argelev has failed."

"No, you have." You leap over the balcony railings and into the empty sky.

PeregrineV Death

In the midst of the silent night, you hear a knock at your door. You open it to find yourself face-to-face with three grey-uniformed soldiers, with non-Argelev sigils emblazoned upon their helmets. You recognize the leader as [manho], a Kolonel representing the 4th Legion in this dispute. "Is there something you wish to speak to me about?" you ask.

[manho] nods. "Care to invite us inside? I have...privileged information to share." You catch the signals and step aside, beckoning the men in with a wave of your hand. [manho] twists around a chair from your table and sits down - his accomplices remain standing, rifles slung over their shoulders. "Do you know why I am here?" he asks as you shut the door.

"I believe so. Please share," you reply, slightly wary.

"I'm here on the orders of our...mutual employer, Herr Terrarch. I bring news," [manho] continues, lighting a cigar. It illuminates the room with a dim, eerie glow.

"And what does the future Herr Argelev want now?" you ask.

[manho] slides his hand into his tunic to put away the cigar case, and smirks. You instantly feel nauseous. "My friend, I'm afraid that's where our situation...differs." He removes his hand from within his tunic, now holding a small pistol. Before you can react, it flashes and bangs three times, leaving you numb and motionless on the floor in a puddle of blood. [manho] stands up and looms over you, tossing the cigar onto your quickly-cooling corpse. "I work for the future Primarch, Henrich Bremburg."

As he shuts the door on the way out, the room returns to darkness. Then the room disappears, replaced only by the black darkness.

manho Death

You chuckle as you shut the door to [PeregrineV]'s room, leaving the corpse alone in the darkness. "What an stupid scheisser," you say to your comrades. "But I suppose Berserkers never really were too bright in the head, were they?" Your friends chuckle softly as you begin to walk down the dimly-lit halls. You round the bend to find yourself face-to-face with a pistol muzzle.

Shocked into silence, before you can open your mouth to shout in alarm the pistol flashes and barks, putting a round into your chest and your body limp on the floor as blood leaks out onto your formerly clean uniform tunic. Before your comrades can unsling their rifles the pistol barks two times, flashes of light briefly illuminating your attacker. Their bodies tumble to the ground in a heap, and the unexpectedly hot muzzle of the pistol presses against your forehead. "I can't say Deathbringers are any smarter," says your killer. There's a flash of white and then suddenly darkness.

Bogre Roleblocked

"Time to move," you say to the two agents accompanying you. You check the small pistol concealed in your tunic, then the hidden gun under your sleeve, strapped to your right arm. Nodding at the other men, they open the door and you all head out into the hall. As you round the corner, you come face-to-face with a squad of grey-uniformed soldiers heading in the opposite direction.

The soldier at the head of the column, just in front of you, holds up a hand and tightens his grip on his rifle. "Herr, I'm afraid you must return to your room at this time," he says. The men behind him fidget noticeably - their movements are telegraphing their preparation for action.

"Excuse me?" you say, perplexed. "I was unaware that the Imperial Guard was re-granted their authority over palace security."

The soldier narrows his eyes. "I strongly suggest you return to your room, herr."

"And I strongly suggest you get out of our way," Your fingers twitch at your side, ready to jerk for the pistol in your tunic at any moment.

"I strongly suggest," interrupts a new voice, so quiet it is barely audible, "we all return to our rooms and remain there for the duration of this night." A man in a black cloak appears from the shadows between your group and the soldiers, face and hands hidden from view. You immediately relax your reflexes and attitude.

"Of course, herr, we don't want the Watchers involved," you say.

"The Brotherhood is already involved. We are always watching, but now we will be watching more strictly tonight."

You signal for your partners to return to your suite. It's far too risky to attempt to kill your target tonight.

AGar Recruitment

You light the lamp beside your desk and review the reports your contacts have managed to smuggle in, thanking the spirits that you haven't had any visitors for several nights now, finally. The three armies have nearly converged on each other, each having marched through neighboring provinces to stand on the very borders of the Heartlands. And best news yet is that there have been no reports of Moran surviving the-

Your door suddenly crashes open and three men rush inside, brandishing pistols. You quickly stand up, picking up your chair and raising it in a futile defense. You recognize one of assassins as [Magua]. "Sorry, herr, just business," he says, aiming the pistol.

"Wait wait WAIT!" you shout, holding out a hand. [Magua] hesitates, and you lower the chair. You glimpsed and recognized the sigil on the helmets of [Magua]'s men, and realize you might just have a chance. "I'm Henrich's man! Bremburg's man!"

[Magua] looks puzzled. "I haven't heard of you. As far as I was aware we'd recruited all of our inside men."

"You're embedded in the Guard, right?" you ask. [Magua] nods. "Well I was deep cover in with the upstart's inner circle. I was trying to contact Henrich's representative, but was delayed, and by the time I had a chance he was down in the dungeons!"

"And you didn't try to contact Herr Gonolith's man?"

"Henrich is keeping some cards close to the chest. That's how he's always been, you know that if you're high up enough in the Guard."

[Magua] lowers his pistol. "Well, I'm not sure I fully believe you, but you don't have to be trusted by Herr Bremburg or [Herr Gonolith to simply work with them. Come with me, quickly."

MacDougall Death

"As you requested, herr," says the steward, laying the papers down on your desk before nodding and leaving your room. You thank him and take to studying the documents, them being copies of the court transcripts. There has to be something in here - you feel so close to nailing your enemies. You study them for two hours before feeling confident about tomorrow.

Suddenly, your door bursts open, and three men in grey uniforms rush in. You recognize one of them. "YOU!" you shout, standing up and pointing at [Magua].

"Remember when I told you I was with the Relmpolizei?" [Magua] asks, smirking and raising his pistol. "I lied." He fires as you dive for your bedside table, which houses your own weapon in its drawer. You grunt as the round hits you in the chest, but conitnue to crawl for the table. [Magua] struts over and steps in front of you. "That was supposed to be a suitably dramatic one-liner. Die, please." He fires two rounds into your back. You respond by grabbing the belt of [Magua]'s uniform and clawing at his tunic.

He tries to shove you to the ground, but your grip is firm. He pushes the muzzle of the pistol against your forehead. "Why won't you DIE?" he growls in frustration.

"ANORIA FOR ARGELEV!" you bellow before the pistol barks, your grip goes limp, and your vision fades to black.

Magua Death

You push [MacDougall]'s corpse away as his grip slackens from your uniform, grunting in annoyance and putting away your pistol. "Nasty business, gentlemen," you say to your two men. "Let's get moving before the Watchers arrive."

You step out into the hall and walk away from the scene of your crime at a brisk pace. Then you round a blind corner and find yourself face-to-face with Konrad Piast and several men in black cloaks. "Domarch Piast?" you ask. "W-what are you doing here, out of your room?"

"I would ask you the same, but I already know," he says, smirking slightly. "This is the man, herr. I saw him murder Domarch Morvanus not an hour ago. No doubt you heard the shots."

The black-cloaked Watcher to Piast's right nods slightly, and then the Watcher entourage steps forward as one. "I would advise you men come quietly, lest you die switly," he mutters, almost inaudible.

"Thrice-damn you, Piast! I knew you were the Terrans' bedwarmer!" you shout, reaching roughly into you tunic for your pistol. Before you can raise it, there is a flash of steel, and your arm is suddenly a bleeding stump. Your other men are similarly disarmed before being executed. You fall tyo your knees and shout one last curse at your final enemy. "We'll still win, traitor! We'll STILL WIN!" There is another flash of steel from the Watchers, and everything suddenly goes black.

Role PMs next.
Show

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by Wraith »

Pro-Town

Moran Argelev

"I may be from the West, but I was of the impression that this was a nation where any man of sound body and sound mind could become Primarch. And so said our heroes of old, 'For though mankind is inherently unequal, therein lies our strength. For within this Imperium we do not discriminate by blood or birth, but by the strength of a man's mind, body, and soul.' And so though these are my first, previous few days within the borders of this great Imperium, I am still an Argelev, and an Argelev who has been trained and taught well, at that."

"It is by our actions that we are judged, in this life and the next. I cannot in good conscience sacrifice any of my people, no matter how 'greater' a good may seem. For, as a ruler, I solemnly vow to protect and serve my people, to place their needs ahead of my own. How can a people trust a leader who lies, breaks oaths, sacrifices
lives
on a whim? They cannot. Men are not potatoes in a sack, or pieces in a game. I would have thought the War proved that."

You are Moran Argelev, grandson of the late Primarch and lost heir to the Imperial throne. Your mother - the Primarch's daughter - was trapped in the West by the outbreak of the War, and therefore you were born in the West, unknown to the rest of the klan. Urged to return and succeed your grandfather by your mother on her deathbed, you crossed into the Imperium mere days ago and now march on the capital, Orogoth, at the head of a large army of loyalists. Your role is
Mason Beloved Prince
. Your primary supporters:

Anya Argelev:
Lead Consort and provisional head of House Argelev, Anya can hold and audience with any faction during the night, preventing that faction from carrying out any actions he or she might have had planned. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason Roleblocker)
3rd Legion "Stormtroopers":
A full legion of the Imperial Armed Forces that excelled at punching holes in enemy lines and siezing objectives during the War. You have forbidden them from shedding the blood of your subjects indiscriminately, and thus they are little more than an imposing threat. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason)

You also have a passive ability:

Imperial Martyr:
If you are killed at any point, the Imperium is sent into a state of mourning over the death of such a beloved figure and the end of a dynasty, thus skipping the next day phase.

You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

Anya Argelev

"The men of House Argelev may be dead and gone, but the cats still have claws."

"The consorts and daughters still retain powers of adoption, and many remain fertile. We can and shall rebuild the klan, and no corrupt, sniveling aristocrats or cunning, underhanded foreigners will steal the throne our ancestors earned in blood."

You are Anya Argelev, Lead Consort and provisional head of House Argelev. With tradition forbidding female klan members from ascending to the throne, the Imperium was thrust into a crisis of succession, with multiple internal and external factions preparing to move against the Beran and House Argelev in a bid for the throne. Nothing relieved your stress more than the appearance of a lost son of House Argelev from the West. Rousing the support of the populace and loyal military units on the border, Moran marches on the capital, Orogoth to reclaim his throne - klan at his side all the way. Your role is
Mason Roleblocker
. Factions aligned with you:

Moran Argelev:
Lost heir and new leader of House Argelev. If he is killed in any way, it would be a terrible blow to the Loyalist cause. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason Beloved Prince)
3rd Legion "Stormtroopers":
A full legion of the Imperial Armed Forces that excelled at punching holes in enemy lines and siezing objectives during the War. Moran has forbidden them from shedding Imperial blood indiscriminately, making them little more than an imposing threat. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason)

You have a special ability:

Imperial Salute:
Each night you may hold an audience with any faction, thus preventing them from carrying out any night actions they might have planned.

3rd Legion "Stormtroopers"

"Lightning Only Needs To Strike Once" -Motto

"It wasn't the Prime Legion or the Deathbringers or even the Iron Legion who broke the back of the West. It was us. We were out in front of every offensive in those last years, and took the heaviest losses for the largest gains."

"Five sons of House Argelev died at the front, leading their fire-forged brothers by example. The Stormtroopers take care of their own, and we remember heroic service. House Argelev is our benefactor, as close to a 'loving father' as a Legion has, and those ties are earned in blood."

You are the 3rd Legion "Stormtroopers," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Stationed on guard duties on the western border since the end of the War, you immediately threw your loyalty in with the emergent Argelev heir once he appeared, eager to prove yourselves once again to the Primarch. The 3rd Legion has a colorful and proud service record from the War, renowned for being able to punch holes in enemy lines and sieze or destroy objectives far to the rear while the regulars advanced. Your role is
Mason
. Other factions currently aligned with you:

Moran Argelev:
Lost heir to the throne and new head of House Argelev. If he is killed in any way, it would be a severe blow to the Loyalist cause. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason Beloved Prince)
Anya Argelev:
Lead Consort and provisional head of House Argelev, Anya can hold and audience with any faction during the night, preventing that faction from carrying out any actions he or she might have had planned. (PLAYERNAME) (Mason Roleblocker)

You have no special abilities. You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

Imperial Sky Fleet

"Death From Above!" -Motto

"I've only seen the full Skyfleet in action once, in the endgame at Keiger. Enough skyships to blot out the sun...and when they bombarded the enemy positions, it shook the earth and deafened ears twenty miles away. Nothing can withstand them. Nothing."

You are the Imperial Sky Fleet, the vast majority of the Imperium's skyships, mounted with heavy guns and payloads of bombs. Called to readiness by the
Beran
, you stand vigilant and ever-ready to bombard traitors and enemies of the Imperium into oblivion. Your role is a
Loyalist One-Shot Universal Vigilante
. You have a special ability:

Death From Above!:
Capable of annihilating any target from the air utilizing mounted cannons and payloads of bombs, you may eliminate one player during the struggle. This can be done at any time, as the Skyfleet is already airborne and ready for action.

1st Legion "Prime"

"First Forged And First To Fight" -Motto

"The Prime Legion has the longest and proudest history in the
Imperio Sadforse
, and is the first called upon to fight for the Imperium. We were the first to fight in the Great War, we will be the first to fight in this one."

You are the 1st Legion "Prime," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Held in reserve since the end of the War, the
Beran
has called your troops to readiness in response to the imminent succession crisis. With thousands of soldiers at your disposal, you must remember your mantra and hunt down the enemies and traitors of the Imperium. You role is
Loyalist One-Shot Vigilante

First To Fight:
You may send a team of elite troops during the night to assassinate the leadership of one faction during the struggle.

Brotherhood of the Watchers

"I kneel in submission as an initiate.
I don my cloak, and so begins my endless vigil
I am the eyes in the night
In darkness, I bring the light
I bring hope to the hopeless
Friendship to the friendless
And fear to the fearmongering
It is in the name of the Primarch that I fight for the sake of the people
But it is for the Primarch's sake that I die
For as I prey on those who prey on the weak
So too do I protect the Crown from those who would prey upon it
I am the watchful guardian
The vengeful crusader
The vigilant sentinel
I rise a brother of the Watch" -Oath of the Brotherhood

"I am the Hand of the Primarch
This is His Mercy *cross bare hand*
And this is His Fury *cross gloved fist*
One hand gives, and the other takes away
I am the Hand of the Primarch...
Which strikes down the wicked! *strike with gloved hand*" -Primarch's Judgment

You are the Brotherhood of the Watchers, secretive fraternity of wandering, black-cloaked rangers. Eyes ever vigilant and watchful, your brothers protect the weak from those who would prey upon them, casting down the wicked in the name of the Primarch. Unknown to even the highest echelons of the Imperial government, the Brotherhood also has a second, even more important purpose - to protect the Iron Crown, and the rightful rulers who wear it. You seek out the rightful heir to the throne, and to protect him by any means necessary. Your role is
Loyalist Watcher/Guardian

Eyes in the Night:
Each night you may watch a faction, seeing if any other factions pays your target a visit.

You also have two passive abilities:

Vigilant Sentinel:
When you use your Eyes in the Night ability, you will receive a special result about your target, as to whether that player is a rightful heir to the throne (male of House Argelev).

Watchful Guardian:
If your Vigilant Sentinel ability is successful, your role and win condition immediately change. Your target becomes bulletproof so long as you are alive, and you win with whatever faction your target may be aligned with. Your target is NOT informed of your identity or your protection.

You win when a rightful heir sits on the throne, and all threats to his rule are defeated.

9th Legion "Iron"

"Stand Firm And Hold The Line!" -Motto

"Who held the line at Keiger? We did. We earned our victory and our pride with more blood than even the Stormtroopers can claim to have shed. For all their pride and boasting, it wasn't the Stormtroopers, or the Deathbringers, or even the Prime Legion who were there at the crucible of our Imperium. We held the line against the endless, ravaging Western tide. We went above and beyond the call of duty in the Imperium's greatest hour of need. The Iron Legion won the Great War!"

You are the 9th Legion "Iron," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Famous for having held the city of Keiger against the most intense Western offensive of the War, your troops have been held in the central reserve since its end, only recently called back into service by the
Beran
in preparation for the imminent succession crisis. Your role is
Bulletproof Loyalist
. You have a passive ability:

Stand Firm and Hold the Line!:
Your Legion will stand firm against any attempt at destruction, rendering it immune to any sort of killing ability.

Valterran Armaments

"Can't fight a war without weapons...but Valterran Armaments is good for that. The War made us rich, we made the Imperium great again. We pay those who are owed our due - and House Argelev is the best customer."

"Honestly...I don't really care who comes out on top, so long as the new Primarch keeps Valterran Armaments as his top contractor. But the thing is, Bremburg doesn't take too kindly to competition, and I'm fairly sure this guy from the East is just a Terran stooge. So our most profitable course of action is...to stand by the rightful heir. Funny thing, that."

You are Valterran Armaments, the largest weapons manufacturer in the world. Business has certainly been booming since the outbreak of the Great War, but a dynastic succession at this point in time could put an intolerable damper on profit and sales margins. Until a more viable candidate surfaces, House Argelev retains your loyalty. Your role is
Loyalist Gunsmith

Weapons Manufacturer:
Each night you may choose a faction to investigate. By double-checking your sales records you can determine whether or not your target has the capability to attack other factions.

House Morvanus

"We are the oldest house yet standing, our ancestry dating back to even the days of the First Empire. We are a proud house, and we rule great lands, lands prized by many a would-be conquerer or claimant - but none has ever found House Morvanus an easy enemy to defeat, or Anorians an easy people to oppress."

"However much we may envy or disapprove of a ruler, it is never right to cast him down, for we all, as Imperial citizens, must maintain our oaths of allegiance and remember our duty to the Iron Crown."

You are House Morvanus, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the great city Mos Anor. The oldest and most dutiful of the Greater Houses, you maintain your loyalty to House Argelev even in the absence of a rightful heir. Your role is
Loyalist
, and despite your great power and influence across the Imperium you have no special abilities.

House Delmar

"The rulers of the Heartlands have always been a shield to our lands, and so we owe House Argelev a debt of gratitude for their centuries of protection and benevolence."

"In trying times, the Duran have always relied upon great men - The First Moran forged the First Empire from dozens of warring, hateful klans; Moran the Great, son of a blacksmith, defeated a dozen nations, founded a dynasty, and formed our modern Imperium; the late Belisarius led us through the greatest war in human history with his soft speech and firm hand. I have heard this new Moran Argelev speak...and I believe him to be another great man. These are trying times indeed, and we need this great man to lead us."

You are House Delmar, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the great port of Mos Forvar. Longtime rulers and most loyal vassals of House Argelev, your loyalty is unshakable and your resolve unquestionable. Your role is
Loyalist
, and despite your great power and influence across the Imperium, you have no special abilities.

House Tyranus

"Soon the streets and fields and streams of the Imperium will flow red with blood...and of course, red is our color, and fighting is what House Tyranus does best."

"We did not sacrifice so much of our lands to destruction and so many of our subjects to death for the Imperium to lose all that it has gained in this foolish game. We are not pawns like in a game of Throne, and House Tyranus will not tolerate the machinations of traitors and the antics of foreigners."

You are House Tyranus, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the great fortress of Mos Tyranus. A proud klan of warriors and shield of the Imperium against the West, you and your people suffered and sacrificed too much in the War for the Imperium to destroy itself in civil war. House Tyranus does not tolerate its traitors, and will bury them accordingly. Your role is
Loyalist
, and despite your great power and influence across the Imperium, you have no special abilities.

House Morrell

"Remain steadfast and unflinching in the face of your enemies. That is our first rule of battle - and the maxim holds true in politics as well."

"Our glory was long ago, an age of strength and defiance we are likely never to see again so long as House Morrell only holds the frigid and harsh north. But we can rise again, in our own way, so long as we take the needs of the Imperium as a whole as our own. Together, we are strong; divided, we are weak. Moran the Great knew this, and the crucible of war proved this wisdom."

You are House Morrell, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the great castle of Mos Morrell. Once the most strong-willed and defiant of the Greater Houses, House Morrell's days of glory passed with the advent of modern industry, and now it only cares for the strength of the
Relm
as a whole. Your role is
Loyalist

House McKarn

"Be proud to be the spawn of House McKarn - we're made of stronger stuff than Morrell, Bremburg, and Argelev. They say the Duran are made of iron but a man of Thaneland is made of steel."

"We worship the strong, and the strong alone. Moran the Great was the greatest warrior of his time, and took his rightful place on the Burning Throne by strength of body and mind as well as force of arms. We will not bow to some coin-counting merchant from Burgundy."

You are House McKarn, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the northern peninsula of Thaneland. The winters are cold and fierce in the north, and you've weathered many a storm in the trying times of old. The Bremburgs seek to take away what has been rightly earned, a mockery of Thanish law. It is something House McKarn will not stand for. Your role is
Loyalist

Popular Uprising

"For the Primarch! For the
Relm
!"

"House Argelev made this Imperium! House Argelev led us to victory in the War! The people want a new Argelev, not a new dynasty!"

You are the Popular Uprising, a massive revolt and movement made up of Imperial citizens dedicated to restoring an Argelev to the Throne. For nine hundred years House Argelev has ruled wise and well. Now tens of thousands march on Orogoth to ensure House Argelev rules for another nine hundred years as well! Your role is
Loyalist
, and despite the scale of your movement, you have no special abilities.

Stadt-Orogoth

"This city is not a mere pawn in a game of Throne! We will not simply stand by and watch as armies collide to destroy our homes and livelihoods!"

"Orogoth is the ancient seat of the Primarchs, and for nine hundred years it has been home to House Argelev. If northerners or easterners presume to invade and defile that home, then they will be sadly, and sorely, mistaken. This city has never been taken by presumptive invaders. Fools pay for folly in blood."

You are Stadt-Orogoth, ancient capital of the Imperium and seat of House Argelev. Your city is central to the plots and machinations surrounding the contenders to the Iron Crown, but you will not simply stand by and be destroyed by the opposing armies of this coming storm. You mean to protect your people and restore your beloved rulers to their rightful place on the Burning Throne. Your role is
Loyalist
, and you have no special abilities.

Anti-Town

Domarch Bremburg

"'House Argelev,' I still snort at the jest. A clan of upstarts and thieves. Moran 'the Great' stole our birthright - our kingdom - and forced us to kneel at his feet. Kalmar Bremburg licked the boots of a blacksmith's son. Well, they're dead and gone now. Plans nine hundred years in the making are coming to fruition. Sturmengard can burn with the Heartlands, and this upstart Moran will never reach the city."

"House Bremburg rewards its faithful servants - and brutally punishes its foes. There is a reason Burgundy is the richest and most prosperous of the Imperium's many domains."

"He destroyed the Vandars of Thaneland and broke the Terragons in a single battle. He took Mos Kaligon in a year. The only enemy he could not defeat was Voran Morrell, after he died his House bent the knee. For a blacksmith's son, he has done a remarkable achievement. I may kneel now, my son, but behind my back I clutch a dagger. Grow our klan, develop our lands, build a power base - and in a hundred years we can throw down this upstart once and for all." -Kalmar Bremburg, 1035

You are Domarch Henrich Bremburg, head of House Bremburg, ruler of Burgundy, and most powerful and cunning claimant to the Imperial throne. With the late Obermarch dead and no real sons to be found, now is the perfect opportunity to gather your allies and sieze power for your klan. You've formed a coalition of Greater and Major Houses, along with several renegade military units and civilian supporters, and are now a major player in the coming storm. Your forces now march on the capital, Orogoth, to intercept the pretenders from both East and West and claim the throne for proper Imperials. Your role is
Bremburg Leader
. Factions currently aligned with you:

Domarch Gonolith:
Head of House Gonolith and senior emissary for the Bremburg Coalition. He can visit a faction each night and determine its ability to interfere with your plans. (PLAYERNAME) (Rolecop)
Traitors:
Bremburg gold has convinced several major factions of the wisdom in joining your cause. You currently do not have contact with them, but if one of your assassination teams does make contact they will openly join your Coalition. One of these traitors provides with the ability to prevent another faction from carrying out any actions during the night, but if this traitorous faction is destroyed, you lose that ability. (Enabler, Goon)

You may plot with your allies in this quicktopic.

You have a passive ability:

Bribery and Bodyguards:
You are immune to the first attack on your person that would have killed you during the night. (One-Shot Bulletproof)

You have two special abilities:

Lockdown:
So long as the traitorous troops you know you command remain active, you can prevent one faction from carrying out their own actions during the night. (Roleblock)

Web of Lies:
You can request a fakeclaim from the moderator via PM at any point.

You win when all threats to the Bremburg Coalition and its plots are defeated, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Domarch Gonolith

"It irks me when I hear the common vermin speak of the late Belisarius as 'the man who won the War.'
I
won the Great War for the Imperium. I led the armies, planned the campaigns, bloodied the nose of the East and broke the back of the West. And yet I have been given
nothing
in return. Well, with Bremburg's help, I plan to simply take what I have already rightfully earned. As they say, 'forged in fire, won by iron, earned in blood.'"

"Mos Kaligon has been the center of Imperial military power for thousands of years. This is a fact that our enemies of old knew all too well. It is time House Gonolith reminded its new foes of that fact as well."

You are Domarch Belisarius Gonolith, head of House Gonolith and lord of the great citadel of Mos Kaligon. Having been plotting with Domarch Bremburg to sieze power for many years (even before the War), this crisis of succession is the perfect opportunity for the Coalition to crush all opposition and succeed House Argelev at last. Even though House Bremburg is the most powerful klan in the Coalition, House Gonolith nevertheless controls large parts of the Imperial Armed Forces and has its place high in the coming new order. Now, the Coalition marches on Orogoth to sieze the ancient capital and prevent the two other pretenders from consolidating their own allies. Your role is
Bremburg Emissary
. Factions currently aligned with you:

Domarch Bremburg:
Most powerful and de facto leader of the Coalition, capable of manipulating situations to his advantage. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Traitors:
Bremburg gold has convinced several major factions of the wisdom in joining your cause. You currently do not have contact with them, but if one of your assassination teams does make contact they will openly join your Coalition. One of these traitors provides with the ability to prevent another faction from carrying out any actions during the night, but if this traitorous faction is destroyed, you lose that ability. (Enabler, Goon)

You have three special abilities:

Testing the Waters:
As emissary of the Bremburg Coalition, you may visit a faction each night to determine its ability to threaten your plans. If you encounter your traitorous allies in this way they will openly join the Coalition. (Rolecop)

Lockdown:
So long as the traitorous troops you know you command remain active, you can prevent one faction from carrying out their own actions during the night. (Roleblock)

Convincing Facade:
You may request a fakeclaim from the moderator via PM at any point.

You win when all threats to the Bremburg Coalition and its plot are defeated, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

Imperial Guard

"We are the shield and sword of the Primarchs. We both kill and die at his word. While a man of the Guard lives, so too shall the Primarch." -Guard Mantra

"We are the sword at the Primarch's throat. We both kill and lie at the word of our paymaster. While a man of the Guard lives, the Primarch shall live in fear." -Old Maxim

You are the Imperial Guard, traditionally the personal guard of the Primarch. With the future of the Imperium up in the air, your leaders have decided to sell their loyalties to the highest bidder, merely resuming their duties protecting whoever ends up in the office. Your checks are bolstered by Bremburg gold, and as such Bremburg's ranks are bolstered by Guard guns. Your role is
Bremburg Enabling Traitor
. While you are currently unable to contact your secret employer, you know the identities of your allies, and push their agenda accordingly. Factions currently aligned with you:

Domarch Bremburg:
Most powerful member and de facto leader of the Coalition. Capable of manipulating situations to his advantage. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Domarch Gonolith:
Senior emissary and general of the Coalition, capable of learning about threats posed to the Coalition's plans. (PLAYERNAME) (Rolecop)

You have two passive abilities:

Lockdown:
So long as your faction remains active, the Bremburg Coalition has the ability to prevent one faction from carrying out its actions during the night per night.

Secret Contacts:
If your faction is targeted by a Bremburg action (Nightkill or Rolecop) your faction will openly join the Coalition and be able to maintain contact with your employers.

You have a fakeclaim:

You are the Imperial Guard, sworn shield of the Primarchs since the days of the First Empire. With the emergence of a rightful heir as well as many competing claimants to the Throne, there are many threats to the Primarch's life, and he must be protected. Your role is
Loyalist Elite Bodyguard
. Each night you may protect a faction, and if that target is targeted by a killing ability to will die instead, taking the killer with you as well. You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

You win when all threats to the Bremburg Coalition and its plans are defeated, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

4th Legion "Deathbringers"

"Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest" -Motto

"The Stormtroopers boast about how they broke lines, the Iron Legion boasts about how they held the line, but it's the Deathbringers who took the ground, held the ground, and brought death to its occupants."

You are the 4th Legion "Deathbringers," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Stationed in the central reserve since the end of the War, the loyalties of your commanders were long ago subverted by the gold and influence of House Bremburg and House Gonolith - it only took the lack of any sons of House Argelev for the troops to switch sides. The 4th Legion has a notorious reputation for utterly destroying its enemies and targets without mercy, a quality that should serve the Coalition well in its quest for domination. Your role is
Bremburg Traitor
. While you are unable to contact your employers, you know their identities, and will push their agenda accordingly. Factions currently aligned with you:

Domarch Bremburg:
Most powerful and de facto leader of the Bremburg Coalition, capable of manipulating situations to his advantage. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Domarch Gonolith:
Senior emissary and general of the Bremburg Coalition, capable of discovering any threats to the Coalition's plans. (PLAYERNAME) (Rolecop)

Secret Contacts:
If your faction is targeted by a Bremburg action (Nightkill or Rolecop) your faction will openly join the Coalition and be able to maintain contact with your employers.

You have a fakeclaim:

You are the 4th Legion "Deathbringers," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Loyal to the rightful ruler, the Deathbringers are notorious for utterly destroying the enemies of the Iron Crown without mercy. Your role is
. You can send a strike to utterly destroy a faction once during the struggle. You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

You win when all threats to the Bremburg Coalition and its plots are destroyed, or nothing can prevent that from happening.

The Usurper

"What Great Terra could not do by force of arms, shall be done by the cunning of its finest minds."

"Hear me, people of the Imperium! I am Vorian Argelev, son of Valerian, long lost in the East! I was sired on a whim, myself and my mother kept on as mere camp followers until the great offensives of the early days of the War. We were lost in Eastern territory, forced to flee for our lives, hiding from our Terran hunters before offensives by our kin in the War's final months liberated us! And now I return, at the head of an army of supporters, and I seek to the claim what is mine by right of birth! For though I lived many years in the East, I have the blood of an Argelev in me, and their fire burns bright within me!"

You are Sargemir Treblinkya-Krusilov, known as "Vorian Argelev" in the Imperium or, to your enemies, "The Usurper." You are an intelligence agent and talented actor for the Terran Empire in the East, trained for years to assume the identity of a "lost Argelev heir" precisely for this plan to succeed. The first phase - the assassination of the late Primarch - has proceeded on schedule, and now you march on Orogoth at the head of a corrupt Imperial Greater House and other allies subverted by your Eastern backers, seeking to sieze power before the coup of nobles and hopefully murder the real lost Argelev heir before he establishes himself. Your role is
Eastern Leader

Terran Agents:
Terran intelligence agents, capable of discovering possible threats to your plans. (PLAYERNAME) (Rolecop)
Traitors:
You have subverted supposedly loyal Imperial factios through promises of power. You currently do not have contact with them, but if one of your assassination teams does make contact they will openly join your plot. One of these traitors provides with the ability to prevent another faction from carrying out any actions during the night, but if this traitorous faction is destroyed, you lose that ability. (Enabler, Goon)

Well-Trained:
Utilizing your training as an intelligence agent, you can spot the signs of impending attack and avoid the first killing ability directed at you. (One-Shot Bulletproof)

You have two special abilities:

Lockdown:

Agent of Many Faces:
You may request a fakeclaim from the mod via PM at any point.

You win when all threats to the Eastern Plot and its plans are defeated.

Terran Agents

"Bennerians have the charm and Arkanians the money, but it's the Terran spies that I fear the most. Their ruthlessness knows no bounds."

"This was not really the situation we prepared for, but it's absolutely perfect. Give the point man a few days of retraining for the role and we'll do this a little differently. This plan has been in the making for twenty years, and now this amazing opportunity has just fallen into our laps at the best possible time."

You are Terran Intelligence Agents, assigned by the Terran Empire in the East to support The Usurper as he attempts to sieze the Imperial throne. Along with several corrupt elements of the Imperial nobility, military, and citizenry, The Usurper and his forces are marching on the capital of Orogoth to stop the Bremburg coup and prevent the actual Argelev heir from ascending to the throne. Your role is
Eastern Emissary

The Usurper:
A fellow agent who puts on an excellent act, well-trained and well-protected as per being the lynchpin to your plans. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Traitors:
You have subverted supposedly loyal Imperial factios through promises of power. You currently do not have contact with them, but if one of your assassination teams does make contact they will openly join your plot. One of these traitors provides with the ability to prevent another faction from carrying out any actions during the night, but if this traitorous faction is destroyed, you lose that ability. (Enabler, Goon)

You have three special abilities:

Gather Intelligence:
You may infiltrate one faction during the night and determine its ability to threaten your plans. If you contact your traitorous allies with this ability they will openly join the plot. (Rolecop)

Lockdown:

Cover Dossier:
You may request a fakeclaim from the mod via PM at any point.

7th Legion "Berserkers"

"Never Halt, Never Surrender, Never Lose." -Motto

"Stormtroopers think they've taken the most ground for the most loss? We Berserkers have a bone to pick with that statement. There's not as much land in the West as in the East."

You are the 7th Legion "Berserkers," a large portion of the Imperial Armed Forces. Proud of your record for attacking with fury and ferocity without regard for losses during the War, your forces have been stationed on the Eastern border since its end. Your leaders believe that Vorian Argelev, known to some as "The Usurper," is a genuine heir to the Throne, and seek to restore him to his rightful place. Your role is
Eastern Enabling Traitor
. While you are currently unable to contact your secret employer, you know the identities of your allies, and push their agenda accordingly. Factions currently aligned with you:

Vorian Argelev:
Rightful heir to the Iron Crown, well-guarded by a team of highly-trained bodyguards. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Subverted Agents:
A retinue of Imperial intelligence agents won over to Vorian's cause, capable of investigating threats to his person. (Rolecop)

You have two passive abilities:

Lockdown:
So long as your faction remains active, the Eastern Plot has the ability to prevent one faction from carrying out its actions during the night per night.

Secret Contacts:
If your faction is targeted by an Eastern action (Nightkill or Rolecop) your faction will openly join the plot and be able to maintain contact with your employers.

You have a fakeclaim:

You are the 7th Legion "Berserkers," a large portions of the Imperial Armed Forces. Loyal to the rightful ruler, you are proud of your record for attacking with fury and ferocity without regard for losses. Your role is
. You may send a strike force during the night to destroy a faction once during the struggle. You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

House Piast

"House Piast has, for so long, been trodden underfoot by our so-called kinsmen, left abandoned beneath the iron fist of the East. Our lands and livelihoods have constantly been traded back and forth between the Imperium and the East at whims and in wars. House Piast remembers. Now we shall have our vengeance, and the status we have so costly earned in our own blood."

"House Piast? You mean the bedwarmers of the East?"

You are House Piast, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the eastern-most Imperial domain of Ralland. Subverted by the Terran Empire to work against House Argelev centuries ago, now is the opportunity you have waited for for so long. With a puppet Primarch on the throne, House Piast will be the real power in the Imperium, despite what Bremburg and his lackeys or this upstart "Moran" might wish. Your role is
Eastern Traitor
. While you are currently unable to contact your secret employer, you know the identities of your allies, and push their agenda accordingly. Other factions currently aligned with you:

The Usurper:
A Terran agent who puts on an excellent act, well-trained and well-protected as per being the lynchpin to your plans. (PLAYERNAME) (One-Shot Bulletproof)
Terran Agents:
Terran intelligence agents, capable of discovering possible threats to your plans. (PLAYERNAME) (Rolecop)

Secret Contacts:

You have a fakeclaim:

You are House Piast, one of the Imperial
Hause Superior
and rulers of the eastern-most Imperial domain of Ralland. Long having been a bulwark against the Eastern juggernaught, House Piast and its subjects bloodied themselves greatly in the War, and you do not wish to see gains bought at such cost to be lost so easily. Your role is
Loyalist
, and despite your power and influence across the Imperium, you have no special abilities. You win when all threats to House Argelev and its Loyalists are defeated.

Victor Argelev

"No man, great or small, king or commoner, will prevent me from claiming that which is rightfully mine. I shall pass by them - or trample over them."

"My brother is misguided. These Western philosophies paint a pretty picture, but a picture is not reality. That is why our side won the War - we have no illusions, we understand the necessity, the ubiquity, of sacrifice. Do the ends justify the means? Ask yourself another question: What endures? The ends."

"What right do you have to tell me what I can can't do, or what is right and wrong? 'Moral high ground?' The height of that ground was determined by someone else, someone who matters little to me. 'Divine right?' Your gods are not mine. 'Law of the land?' Those laws were made by a ruler. That ruler may be corrupt, may be pure, but that ruler is not
me
. Only I may set limits on myself. NOT GODS! NOT KINGS! ONLY
ME
!

You are Victor Argelev, grandson of the late Primarch and lost heir to the Imperial throne. You were lost during the War - captured by the Terran Empire and held secretly in the East for years until your dramatic escape. Finally returning to the Imperium, you find it in chaos, with multiple factions vying for the throne. While your half-brother may have the support of the klan, you know you are charismatic and ruthless enough to easily take control of any faction of your choosing. You are currently a Third Party with no loyalties but to yourself, utilizing a superior, unfettered morality to your advantage in this modern world of realpolitik. Your abilities and special rules:

Wild Card:
Your loyalties are to yourself and are often inscrutable. You are initially aligned with the Loyalists, but have a special Bulletproof ability - if you are shot by a scumteam during the night, you will instead be recruited into that scumteam. This recruitment is permanent and cannot be repeated. If you are recruited into a scumteam your win condition changes as described below.

Realpolitik:
From the start of the game, you must lynch your half-brother, Moran Argelev, who is another rightful heir to the throne. You cannot win while he is alive. In order to find the identity of your half-brother, each night you may investigate a player, and if that player is your half-brother, his identity will be disclosed to you. If you are recruited by a scumteam, you must lynch the leader of that scumteam, whose identity will be disclosed to you.

NOTE: In the scenario that Moran is still alive and all anti-town factions are dead, the game will continue until either you or Moran are lynched or killed. If you are part of a scumteam and that team manages to endgame the town while their leader is still alive, then you will LOSE.

Charismatic:
You have a One-Shot Unlynchable immunity. If you are recruited into a scumteam and you still retain this ability, the ability will be lost.

A Dead Man Cannot Be Crowned:
You must survive to the endgame. If you die you will not win with your faction.

You win when your potential rivals are all dead and you survive to the endgame.

Holy. Shit. You. Have. No. Idea. How. Tedious. That. Was. I had to run through each of those and meticulously code all of the underlines, bolds, and italics. The things I do for you people.
Show

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

Looks like I've got a lot of reading to do. Congrats to AGar and (Nero and Magua?). Thanks Wraith, flavor kicked ass.
To be clear: quack
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Post by MattP »

Awesome hosting, Wraith, thanks.

Yeah, I didn't really get involved initially because I felt overwhelmed by not knowing anyone, but by the end it was fun.
SlappyKrust
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do they still have the scummy for best performance in a losing effort b/c Mag and I totally deserve it.

Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by Magua »

I said my peace in the Dead QT. Game was fun. Flavor was fun. Having a role that is recruited into the Mafia QT without actually winning with the Mafia is not fun. Having a role that meant that Nero Cain and I actually lost N5 and just didn't know it for three more Days is not fun.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by MattP »

What is the dead QT link btw?
SlappyKrust
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by manho »

gg nero, magua and agar.

i'll count it as a win.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Post by Magua »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wraith wrote:CLAIMING EVERY PR BUT THE BULLETPROOF DAY ONE.

Yeahhhhhhhhh this town imploded early.
I ALMOST claimed Doc too. :/

Wraith wrote:Andrius - This slot was VERY annoying, to say the least, but I'm very glad that it was the ONLY one I had to replace. For a bulletproof, this slot should have been much more active, especially you, Andrius. You fell off the grid several times and I was rather disappointed with that. With so much lurking the mislynch was inevitable.

Yeah, school kicked Andrius' ass all across the MS board. :/

AND WHY DID I NOT GET THE DEAD QT? *shakes fist*

Wraith wrote:The Mason Beloved Prince was designed for that. I severely disagree with David's play because he made it blatantly obvious who he was, and considering the scum's objective was basically to kill him...I don't know what he was thinking. I actually wanted to make Monk Bodyguard but decided against it, purely because Gandalf's role could have PERMANENTLY protected David from harm. Town had an incredible amount of power but squandered it. The scumteams started literally split into pieces and extremely uncoordinated. It was only luck that the Bremburg team got assembled when it did.

I agree with this.
Lack of protective roles wasn't a BAD choice.
The idiot masons all up-and-claiming D1 was dumb.
DX... I don't even.

Wraith wrote:4. The two town vigs were extremely hotheaded and killed townies. Kdowns' shot in particular was terrible because SK was practically confirmed. Scum Dayvigs are almost unheard of

HEY MAGUA
LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE
SCUM DAYVIGS? ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THEM BEFORE?

Ludi wrote:macdougall is fucking hilarious. His avatar just makes him look really silly. And then he kind of acts the same way

*shakes head*
LUDI.
YOU WERE IN THIS GAME?

Wraith wrote:Nero Cain's hammer on Andrius was VERY BAD, though, very clumsy.

Yeah, THE FUCK.
WHY DID NO ONE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

Magua wrote:Unrelated, but for Andrius: You were rolecopped as Bulletproof. We (Bremburg) were thinking symmetric scumteams and expecting to find a bulletproof on the opposing scumteam. Hence my push for you. Nothing personal -- I was sold on PR info that you were scum. =P

ME?
SCUM?
IT WAS ASOS ALL OVER AGAIN.
NO ONE LISTENS TO ME.
Next game.
Give me a gun.

Seriously.
Next game.
Give me a gun.

I'm going to take my hungover ass somewhere else. Was a great game, I loved the role and whatnot.
6:6 when I came into the game was a bit whack.
But.
I nailed scumbags.
So it was a good game.
Magua
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Magua
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Magua »

In post 1592, Andrius wrote:HEY MAGUA
LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE
SCUM DAYVIGS?
ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THEM BEFORE?

No.

Never.

*pops more memory repressors*
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Also, /pre-in-to-replace for a sequel.
Unless you'd rather have me review ofc.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Awesome game. I was afraid there was still a third party and two scums left but I hoped that wasn't true. At least I figured out al the townies alive at end game.

BTW who roleblocked me the last two nights?
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1595, vezokpiraka wrote:Awesome game. I was afraid there was still a third party and two scums left but I hoped that wasn't true. At least I figured out al the townies alive at end game.

BTW who roleblocked me the last two nights?

Nero, you were right :P
SlappyKrust
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 am

Post by AGar »

Now my loyal subjects, I can grace you all with my true words.

Ok ok ok.

1) Wraith, thanks for an excellent game. Although my role was slightly bastard, and had a fairly strong side to it, I don't think people realize HOW frail my role was. If I died... GG yo. Bremburg anger is legit though. Still, this was an awesome game and it ranks up there on my favorite games list, along with the likes of MoHO. So yeah.

2) NC/Magua: Sorry guys. I feel pretty shoddy, I legit didn't know that you guys would lose in the end. I figured based on my role PM that I would win with you guys, but yeah. :(

I feel like I wanted to type more, but I can't think of anything now.

/pre-in for the sequel now (I BETTER GET A SPOT WRAITH. VICTOR ARGELEV IS NOT HELD DOWN BY ANYONE BUT VICTOR ARGELEV.)

Wraith and I shot like 5 PMs back and forth for me to fully understand my role, but yeah. Still was fun.

vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:15 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Your role was way to Over powered.
You were and unightkillable survivor that had a 1 shot unlynchable and could get recruited? No way man. Wraith game was awesome but this role was too much.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^^^^^^
that

though its not a rag on Agars play

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”