jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:23 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

who is to say scum or SK stick to it? who is to say one of you pushing this is not scum/SK if not both? If you are (And 2 of 3 of you are) anti town.. and you are pushing this, this could be used to your advantage that is how...

IF you are town... you really would understand how much WIFOM and manipulation can be involved.

Scum/SK can no kill... frame someone with the JK.

Scum/SK minupulation righht there! I will not have my actions dictated to me, by someone who is very highly likely to be anti-town by process of elimination.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:26 am

Post by Seacore »

No, pay attention

A "no kill" will not damn somebody, but it forces scum to skip a night and gives the power back to the town.

I have no action, so I don't have a choice of whether I stick to the plan or not
mafia-ConS has a choice of whether he uses his neighbour or if he uses his kill. If he doesn't use his neighbour (which you will know) , and there is a kill, then he dies.

This becomes less certain if it's a SK we're trying to track. But it still works in limiting the field.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:29 am

Post by Seacore »

We are openly dictating the actions of all 4 survivors of today.

If anybody deviates from the plan and is proven to have done so, we've found scum.
If nobody deviates from the plan and somebody dies then we've found scum (Me).

This assumes kdowns as SK.

If kdowns is mafia, and we're looking for an SK, the everything still applies, any deviation from the plan is still finding scum and if there is a death, one of ConS and I are scum (we've narrowed the field). Yes jason-town already knows one of Cons and I are scum, but Cons and I don't know that.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 am

Post by Seacore »

I'm going to take this line by line. Just for emphasis

In post 476, jasonT1981 wrote:who is to say scum or SK stick to it? who is to say one of you pushing this is not scum/SK if not both? If you are (And 2 of 3 of you are) anti town.. and you are pushing this, this could be used to your advantage that is how...
Farside isn't scum, so we don't have to worry about that assuming she agrees to follow the plan. Each plan involves JKing you, so we don't have to worry about you not following the plan. I have no night action (or I have a kill if I'm scum) so there's nothing in the plan for me to follow. The only person that needs to follow the plan is ConS, who needs to neighbourise you to prove he isn't mafia. If he doesn't do that, we kill him.
See, there is no room at all for the scum to not follow the plan.

IF you are town... you really would understand how much WIFOM and manipulation can be involved.
I am town. There is no WIFOM or manipulation here. The plan is transparent due to our abilities being transparent. Assuming we don't just lynch you automatically if there is no night kill, we're safe, and the worst case scenario for us means that scum have skipped their kill and we are no worse off than before. Which is AWESOME.

Scum/SK can no kill... frame someone with the JK.
Again, I'll point out that we aren't going to automatically kill anybody in the case of a no-kill. So there is no framing. We've just forced the scum to give up a kill.

Scum/SK minupulation righht there! I will not have my actions dictated to me, by someone who is very highly likely to be anti-town by process of elimination.
What manipulation? Everything is transparent in the plan. Given that there is no room for hidden antics within the plan (since they are all accounted for) then it doesn't matter whether ConS is town or scum or SK, the plan stands alone.

If there is something wrong with the plan, then we won't follow it, but just being suspicious of us is not good enough reason not to. The plan will help us work out where the scum is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

If I target player X and Cons targets the same player I don't think they can join being neighborized.

Usually Jailing someone prevents not only a player from being performing actions but having action performed on the player.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:22 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I read that both Seacore and Cons are saying I should target Jason over others and I really don't like that.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 480, farside22 wrote:If I target player X and Cons targets the same player I don't think they can join being neighborized.

Usually Jailing someone prevents not only a player from being performing actions but having action performed on the player.

I thought a JK was just RBing+Docing? It is in the newbies...
If this is true, let me think of another plan to have us as much gain as possible.
In post 481, farside22 wrote:By the way I read that both Seacore and Cons are saying I should target Jason over others and I really don't like that.

Because you made sense in your last post, I am not going to yell now.
What part of
having one more lynch
is bothering you?
And if the answer is directing night actions, I am going to replace out of this utter bull shit.

And actually, the plan with kdowns=SK also works if both of us target Seacore. If you feel confy between the two of them. I'd rather JK jason, though, because he doesn't want to stick to the plan.

@ The Fonz
, if player A is jailkept, can I still neighbourize him?
If somebody has tools to fix my scumdar, pm me.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

BTW, congratiolations farside.
I am still nice and kind, even though I didn't really show that in the games we played with each other (excluding farsiracy).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Verify with the mod is a good idea. I always had my jail keepers when I mod a game is basically in a cell that no one can touch in my head.

Listen you 2 make me paranoid as hell and I sure as shit don't want to have to chose between Seacore or CS as scum (if Jason is killed tomorrow) and I don't know anyone that likes to be told what is best.

God I'm going to go into fits if Kdown isn't the SK/Scum.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:33 am

Post by kdowns »

In post 484, farside22 wrote:Verify with the mod is a good idea. I always had my jail keepers when I mod a game is basically in a cell that no one can touch in my head.

Listen you 2 make me paranoid as hell and I sure as shit don't want to have to chose between Seacore or CS as scum (if Jason is killed tomorrow) and I don't know anyone that likes to be told what is best.

You'll have a fit then.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

KDowns, I am stating intent to hammer you. Unless you present a case on your suspects ASAP. All your posts are one liner fluff with no real game content, right now I am asking you to present a case on each of your main suspects for

1) SK
2) Scum

And anyone else you find suspicious.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by Seacore »

JK in every instance that I've seen is just RB + doc.
The reason that I think Jason should be jk'd is that the kil delay interfers with our information at this point.
But you two refuse to see it, so fine
vote kdowns
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I forgot Seacore unvoted, KDowns has been on at least twice since his last post here and me calling for him to post cases on those he suspects (active in Mish Mesh, and then a few hours after on site but no posts) I am giving him until after the Man Utd game tomorrow (next time I will be online) to answer or I will drop the hammer.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Question to CS: You seem to think because of the lack of death night 1 that Quilford successfully RB'ed. Why would you not think the mafia and the SK both targetted hiplop that night?
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 486, jasonT1981 wrote:KDowns, I am stating intent to hammer you. Unless you present a case on your suspects ASAP. All your posts are one liner fluff with no real game content, right now I am asking you to present a case on each of your main suspects for

1) SK
2) Scum

This is a problem of mine that I cannot seem to grasp but I have a problem with presenting cases, but I think Seacore is atleast one of the other.

In post 487, Seacore wrote:JK in every instance that I've seen is just RB + doc.
The reason that I think Jason should be jk'd is that the kil delay interfers with our information at this point.
But you two refuse to see it, so fine
vote kdowns

I'd prefer that he didn't get JK'd anyone SO he can use his ability.

In post 488, jasonT1981 wrote:I forgot Seacore unvoted, KDowns has been on at least twice since his last post here and me calling for him to post cases on those he suspects (active in Mish Mesh, and then a few hours after on site but no posts) I am giving him until after the Man Utd game tomorrow (next time I will be online) to answer or I will drop the hammer.

I actually wasn't. I had no computer access from the time I made that Post till now.
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Seacore »

The kill delay ability does not help us tonight because it muddies the waters in determining who did what. But whatever, you guys refuse to see it.
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:27 pm

Post by kdowns »

The Point is I am trying to see is if, you can control the person who the RB blocks you'll be able to know who wont have protection at night since you'll have the Kill Delayer out of action.

That's all I needed to Know.

VOTE: Seacore

Both Me and Seacore are now at L-1
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Seacore »

Yes, we'll be potentially sacrificing a townie, but then we discover who the last scum is. 1 for 1 is a good trade.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:27 am

Post by farside22 »

One flaw in the plan is if we do not lynch the SK today according to the front page the SK can perform a kill and their ability tonight.
So if CS was the SK, he could neighboriz someone and still submit the kill.

IE: If we don't lynch the SK this is something to think about for tomorrow.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 490, kdowns wrote:

I actually wasn't. I had no computer access from the time I made that Post till now.

Mafia scum had you last online 4 hours after making that post though. So I know that is a lie.

I am very torn right now.. everything in me tells me to stick to my gut and go with who i suspected all game, in Seacore. But I am not getting that feeling eating at me to lynch KDowns.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

In post 484, farside22 wrote:Verify with the mod is a good idea. I always had my jail keepers when I mod a game is basically in a cell that no one can touch in my head.

So you are going to JK jason? He won't be killed then.
What means "going into fits"?
jasonT1981 wrote:KDowns, I am stating intent to hammer you. Unless you present a case on your suspects ASAP. All your posts are one liner fluff with no real game content, right now I am asking you to present a case on each of your main suspects for

1) SK
2) Scum

Lawl, please wait until I am done. I love this sudden change of heart.
farside22 wrote:Question to CS: You seem to think because of the lack of death night 1 that Quilford successfully RB'ed. Why would you not think the mafia and the SK both targetted hiplop that night?

Could be, but very unlikely, given:
- Magua/mb53 flipped scum.
- They didn't have a night action (more likely to send in kill)
- Hiplop was not a good night kill choice for scum in my eyes.

But farside, are you going to stick with the plan? we have a QT to talk in for other things, but I'd rather have you say it in here, so jason and Seacore both know it as well.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:13 am

Post by farside22 »

@CS: Why do you see hiplop as a SK kill and why blame me specifically? Also your taking into account that mb53 was jailed by Quilford and actions taken during night 1. That means you don't believe Seacore or myself to be scum then?

I'll JK jason only if kdown flips scum or SK. If Kdown isn't either then what I chose to do will be unknown.
ConSpiracy
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
ConSpiracy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:24 am

Post by ConSpiracy »

jasonT1981 wrote:What change of heart? I had him as a scum suspect also, all be it not as high.

Yeah lol, you have every one as suspect this game except for the confirmed town. However You said multiple times that you'd rather lynch me or Seacore because we are bigger suspects.
In post 498, farside22 wrote:@CS: Why do you see hiplop as a SK kill and why blame me specifically? Also your taking into account that mb53 was jailed by Quilford and actions taken during night 1. That means you don't believe Seacore or myself to be scum then?

I'll JK jason only if kdown flips scum or SK. If Kdown isn't either then what I chose to do will be unknown.

As I said, because I believe the maf. kill was Jailkept with Mb53. Because you are the only one that makes sense killing him. But really, it's small, because:
- I don't believe Seacore to be mafia
- I believe kdowns to be SK
- Seacore had to lie about his cop thingy
- You have to be the serial killer when lying
That why I said, maf. seacore should kill you if he lied about his conf. town. (And jason should kill delay you)

And I don't get your last question.

And that was what I wanted to hear.

I am going to await a respons about the last question and then I will hammer in my next post. Kdowns need to die and we need to win this.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”