Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

I wasnt planning on living through that night, Darox. I didn't think town would lie like that so it was worth it. Also i was leaving behind an innocent breadcrumb. I was so convinced I was dead I didn't even submit a night action, which was stupid.

I also told the truth that I would have not investigated SC night 2 bc he as food as admitted his guilt with that Day 1 hammer. Annoyed it took that long to lynch him.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So this was just a mini-reboot of the Last Will games. Im probably will try another in the future, again a 13p or less one, tenative sketches have me thinking it will be 11 player. Thats going to be after im done tinkering with another game though, so at least not until after the new year for when I want it to hit top of queue, and depending how difficult senior design ends up being, may be even much later.

I went with simple for this one though, just a limited cop. I was going back and forth between one/two shot, but I think two shot is best, because ultra worse case scenario is N0 and N1 guilty where scum doesnt pick up on the cop in time. Figured on a whole it would need to be two shot since this setup is slight +scum EV since once kingmaker nears, one bad vote pass can give scum the win.

If anyone has suggestions for what might be able to make the concept function better im all ears.

Also scum can post their QT if they wish. I will not post it for them.

Thanks for giving me a game where I never needed to replace.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 475, Amrun wrote:I wasnt planning on living through that night, Darox. I didn't think town would lie like that so it was worth it. Also i was leaving behind an innocent breadcrumb. I was so convinced I was dead I didn't even submit a night action, which was stupid.

I also told the truth that I would have not investigated SC night 2 bc he as food as admitted his guilt with that Day 1 hammer. Annoyed it took that long to lynch him.

lol iphone
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Hey, iPhones have been known to produce worse results than that.

By the way, Fishythefish—why did you give your votes to Amrun instead of CooLDoG? The fake tracker claim incriminating me was part of a gambit to get you to leave your votes to CooLDoG and I want to know more about how it backfired.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Scum qt: http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/5TgtjaGDDYg
In post 466, StrangerCoug wrote:I thought my gambit was going to work beautifully. It failed.

I need to get better at being Mafia...

Well you didn't realize where it force me to put the NK and that fishy may have made up his mind already as to who was town and who was scum.

In post 475, Amrun wrote:I wasnt planning on living through that night, Darox. I didn't think town would lie like that so it was worth it. Also i was leaving behind an innocent breadcrumb. I was so convinced I was dead I didn't even submit a night action, which was stupid.

Wasn't that the night that SC had his gambut for us to kill the guy with the the biggest wagon? Also, one reason why I didn't feel like lynching you was because I though we had a decent shot at getting you lynched at some point. So I didn't want to waste the chance.

Also, this has to be one of the most fun games ever. I am now convinced that playing scum is more fun than town.
after a wank.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:42 am

Post by Rhinox »

This was a fun game, although the best thing I did it seem was send my votes to a townie :P

I'm really not sure why chamber of whisper sent me their votes, but I'm glad it worked out. I was very close to sending my votes to cooldog the night I died. He was second on my list that night, and I thought about changing the order. In the end I convinced myself fishy was town for the "Give all votes to Rhinox" plan because it just seemed like scum would have no reason to even think about coming up with that plan as it didn't benefit scum at all. You guys woulda had a better shot at winning had you left me alive :P

@Llama: count me in as a pre-/in for the next Last Will game whenever you get around to running it. I liked both LW2 and this one, but I think LW2 being larger was a bit better from my POV given that players can't be confirmed through votes (and scum win through 1 mistake in sending votes) until after a few days have past.
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Fishythefish »

I've enjoyed all the LW series, and I'd be glad to be notified if and when there's another in the pipeline. I like the way the mechanic makes townhunting and scumhunting both very important. One comment on the moderation of this one: I think it should have been clearer that there was a N0.

@SC: the gambit worked to some extent; it made CD look like town, and I certainly toyed with SV-godfather. But Amrun to me was more obvious town. His claim cleared up the only real problem with his play (irrational read on SV), and the way CD backed up Amrun's N0-in-PM claim at the end of the day meant Amrun could hardly be scum. Even before then, no way would scum claim there was a N0 if there wasn't, so Amrun being real was the only thing that really made sense.

Townies who did particularly well:
- Rhinox. Looked town enough to gather some votes, and chose town to pass them to.
- Amrun. I liked the slightly-fake claim, and he generally looked town.
- chamber. Played a very town day 1.

Thanks to everyone for playing, and particularly to Llama for modding.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 480, Rhinox wrote:This was a fun game, although the best thing I did it seem was send my votes to a townie :P

I'm really not sure why chamber of whisper sent me their votes, but I'm glad it worked out. I was very close to sending my votes to cooldog the night I died. He was second on my list that night, and I thought about changing the order. In the end I convinced myself fishy was town for the "Give all votes to Rhinox" plan because it just seemed like scum would have no reason to even think about coming up with that plan as it didn't benefit scum at all. You guys woulda had a better shot at winning had you left me alive :P

@Llama: count me in as a pre-/in for the next Last Will game whenever you get around to running it. I liked both LW2 and this one, but I think LW2 being larger was a bit better from my POV given that players can't be confirmed through votes (and scum win through 1 mistake in sending votes) until after a few days have past.

So you played a crappy game until the end, shucks. :lol:
after a wank.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Rhinox »

yup pretty much :P

I do echo fishy's sentiments it was a pleasure playing with all of you and thanks llama for modding. Especially you cooldog I'm on to you your GD/F62 persona is just to lull people like me into thinking "whoa! cooldog is :goodposting: he must be town!!!" I mean I do feel bad for thinking this I shouldn't pre-judge players I haven't played with but I really was pleasantly surprised you weren't a VI and I'll happily play a game with you anytime but I'm onto your little trick there and won't fall for it again :P. Same goes for everyone else this was a great game with a great group of players I'd happily play with any of you again.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Fin
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal