Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed May 01, 2002 5:37 am

Post by Antrax »

I made my previous post two days ago, and Stile, who was active throughout the game, suddenly became mute. I wonder what it means? Could he be mafia trying to see where the wind blows to jump on the bandwagon?I prefer vote confirmations, mith, because then the accused ALWAYS has the right to speak... unless he waives it, like good ol' Stile here seems to be doing. vote: StileCaution is good, hesitation isn't. When he explains his mafia-esque behaviour, I'll be happy to unvote him. I suspect he's mafia, and the other one is one of JDTAY and pikachamp, both completely silent and not one bit helpful to the town throughout the entire game. Antrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 4:23 am

Post by Antrax »

Okay, this is getting ridiculous. 72 hours and NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE GAME BUT ME? Why the hell do you bother playing if you're willing to just sit on your ass and hand the mafia victory? We CANNOT win if we DO NOT lynch a mafia scum, right now. NOBODY who isn't me said ANYTHING coherent. What's wrong with your guys? Do somethingAntrax
"No matter it's right and wrong. It's not your turn to criticise me!" - Shing Kwun, "The Evil Cult"
SpinachEater
SpinachEater
Watcher
SpinachEater
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 9:45 am

Post by SpinachEater »

I'm silent because I'm waiting on Stile to post. I'm not sure what everyone else's excuse is.
Neo
Neo
Goat
Neo
Goat
Goat

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 10:12 am

Post by Neo »

[voice from beyond]I'm silent cuz I'm dead.[/vfb]
"Bah. I knew sleeping with DP would turn out to be a bad idea..." --quercitron, Old West Mafia.
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 2:06 pm

Post by quercitron »

Well, we gotta get somewhere. Vote: Antrax .  Instinct.  (This is only instinct.)
SpinachEater
SpinachEater
Watcher
SpinachEater
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 2:47 pm

Post by SpinachEater »

Sounds good to me.vote: Antrax
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2002 3:09 pm

Post by quercitron »

Unvote: Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri May 03, 2002 4:38 am

Post by Antrax »

JDTAY with his grudge for me, as ever. Helpful this time, cause I can't know if he's being his usual insane self or just evil trying to get em lynched. Querciton, it's obvious you've tried something by voting for me. What was it? Why did you vote for me? Why did you unvote me? Why aren't Stile and pikachamp doing a single thing?Antrax
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 6:34 am

Post by quercitron »

This has to end sometime. Vote: Antrax Pure instinct, and guess what? ;Given that NO ONE ELSE IS FRICKING POSTING, I have nothing else to go on. ;You know, I really don't care so much about handing the game to the Mafia if I'm wrong, but pika, if you're mafia and you've just sat the entire game, I'm getting your ass lynched next time we play together.q
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 8:16 am

Post by mith »

I emailed Stile and pikachamp. If they don't respond today, I will replace them (probably just from the current Mini Game list).
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat May 04, 2002 8:18 am

Post by Antrax »

Err... okay.vote: quercitonYou voted for me twice, not supplying the smallest shred of evidence, logic or anything that might somehow resemble a case. Instinct doesn't cut it when you're in lynch-or-lose land. Even more severe, you voted for me after you saw that the first time you voted for me, JDTAY hopped on the bandwagon. Your behaviour is damaging to the town, and you haven't even provided an explanation. Furthermore, your last, defeated, post, just screams I'm mafia Come get me.Sadly, the two other players in this game have gone completely and utterly silent, so this day will probably never end. Unless mith wants to majority-kill me and end the game, or something. This is sad.Antrax
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 5:42 am

Post by Antrax »

I'd like to officially declare shenanigans on this game -- mith, please replace the absent players, this is completely absurd.Antrax
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 5:15 pm

Post by mith »

jeep will be replacing Stile, and Sooth will be replacing pika. *~goes to sleep~*
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 7:54 pm

Post by jeep »

shenanigans have been called. ;I'm stepping in for Stile. ;Let me catch up with the game and I'll lend my wisdom to the town. ;-JEEP
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 8:44 pm

Post by jeep »

OK, I'm caught up. ;It seems not much happened since the last time I was on. ;Is the votecount:Antrax: 2Quercitron: 1?So living we have:Antrax- who spent way too much effort disassociating himself with Neo... so that's suspiciousSooth=PikaChamp- who has a couple scribbles next to his name, but I can't remember what they meanQuercitron- who QUICKLY unvoted Antrax once SpinachEater voted him. ;Hmm... makes me think the two of them are associated.SpinachEater- who at the very least played thing so that I think he's innocentJEEP=Stile- innocentHowever, it's late enough that I want to think thing through, so for now I'll just say:FOS: AntraxFOS: Quercitron-JEEP
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Townie
Soothsayer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 9:50 pm

Post by Soothsayer »

signing in to replace PikaGees you lot really have let the mafia run this town. I can't believe how many of them are still alive (i wouldn't be surprised if there's already a majority of maf scum out there.)Regardless ;- i will read the thread and come down hard on the most likely scum out there. Mafia beware
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 10:16 pm

Post by jeep »

OK  Finally this is up again  I want to say that Mafia is officially an evil game... getting me up in the middle of the nightSo this thought came to me and I need to share:Quercirton and SpinachEater have voted for AntraxAntrax has voted for QuercitronOK, well there are two possible options: Antrax is guilty or innocent.  Let's take them one at a time.Assume: Antrax = innocentIf Pika/Sooth is mafia, then he can vote Antrax to end with a win.  If Stile/Jeep (I) am mafia, then I can vote Antrax to end with a win. (*sigh* I hate it when people ruin games.  Pika not showing up might throw my thoughts to the wind...)So if either of us is mafia, then the game is over.  Since neither of us has voted to end the game, we are not mafia and the mafia is:quercitron and SpinachEaterAssume: Antrax = mafiaIf he gets lynched, then after the nightkill, we are at a 2-1 situation.  If I place a vote for the innocent, then the mafia member just votes same and wins.  If the other innocent  places vote for me, then mafia member places vote for me and wins.  It would take both of us realizing who is mafia to win and we'd both (I hope) be hesitant/reluctant to post first.  So this would turn out to be a long game and we'd wind up lynching somewhat randomly just to end the game.  Mafia has 2/3 chance to win.  And if he's mafia, then the people who voted for him seem less suspicious...The quick unvote leads me to believe that Quercitron is the other mafia member who just knee jerked and thought, OMG, my family member might be lynched  So Q seems conspicuous to me.End assumptionsIn both of these cases, Quercitron is likely or certainly mafia.  So it's worth the risk for me to vote: Quercitron for being most suspicious.  If he is innocent, then we lose to Antrax's family.  If he is guilty, then we need to decide if his cohort is Antrax or SpinachEater.  They will, of course know the answer and it will be up to me or Sooth (whichever of us is still alive) to decide the fate of the town.  That gives the town 50-50 shot if decided randomly.  W
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Townie
Soothsayer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2002 11:14 pm

Post by Soothsayer »

i am also suspicious of the way spinacheater and quercitron seem to be acting in unison.I agree with Jeep's logic and hence:vote: quercitron
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2002 9:36 am

Post by mith »

That's three. Please confirm votes. I will wait until all votes are confirmed.
jeep
jeep
Cappo Bastone
jeep
Cappo Bastone
Cappo Bastone

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2002 10:12 am

Post by jeep »

Uh oh, the request for confirmation makes me nervous. ;Although I guess there was a lot of time with no activity. ;*sigh*confirm vote: quercitron-JEEP
quercitron
quercitron
Watcher
quercitron
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2002 10:26 am

Post by quercitron »

Goodbye, all. ;To you Mafia: well played...not.To you Townies: trust me next time. Confirm vote: Antrax, mafia scum
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2002 5:26 pm

Post by mith »

jeep, the confirmation was a request from Antrax, since the Town is in a lynch-or-lose situation.
Antrax
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
Antrax
mith owns mafiascum.net
mith owns mafiascum.net

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Thu May 09, 2002 7:59 pm

Post by Antrax »

Querciton, you have voted for me out of dubious instinct, knowing that we simply cannot risk screwing up this round. You have neglected to back up your vote when challenged to do so. You have voted for me when the evidence showed that at least one other person in the town (JDTAY) wants me dead, which is unlikely if I'm mafia, unless he's a very determined townie. You have gone against anything resembling logic, deduction and good thinking. If you are in fact a townie, your behaviour has doomed us all. confirm vote: QuercitonAntrax
Soothsayer
Soothsayer
Townie
Soothsayer
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2002 5:00 am

Post by Soothsayer »

following on from my statement before:confirm vote: quercitron
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri May 10, 2002 5:12 am

Post by mith »

quercitron is pulled to the lynch tree by the other 3, as mith watches from the store. quercitron dies, and two of the others decide they should go search his house to see if he was Mafia.There's no need for that.Antrax pulls out a gun, and shoots jeep and Soothsayer. SpinachEater continues to, um, eat spinach, or something, oblivious to the whole thing.Congratulations to the Tovalini Family.Thoughts on the game? Pretty unbalanced online, I guess IRL people are more easily caught as Mafia. Fun to watch, though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”