Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:00 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

I've got another idea on why Crola might have claimed. He could be sort of a mason with someone else out there (we'll call her "Jill"), who didn't really know who Jack was, but did know that there was a pro-town Jack out there. Now, Jill knows who Jack is, and Jill will work with Jack. If this is the case, Crola's probably not scum, since he could have communicated with Jill some time at night.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:31 am

Post by Drummer »

I see. You die, but you take the attacker with you. But I doubt Warpdragon will tell me that info(considering it would verify whether or not you're telling the truth).

So, what, Commodore Amazing? You think that's not really his role or something? I'm not sure, hasn't Crola done this sort of thing before? You know, claiming early and stuff?
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:32 am

Post by Drummer »

That first paragraph was directed at Crola, of course.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:30 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Drummer: Sometimes the mafia group has to select who will perform the kill. That's common in games with bombs/lassies/roleblockers, because who takes the action makes a big difference.

Crola: *snerk* You're too clever for your shirt. Really.

Where is everybody else? It's Monday...
Retired as of October 2014.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am

unvote: Aelyn, vote: spork76
for lurking. After Crola's claim, everyone should have had at least SOMETHING to say about it.

Oh, and for what it's worth, KingEnigma's not scum.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:54 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Commodore Amazing wrote:Oh, and for what it's worth, KingEnigma's not scum.
Are we just ALL going to give out our roles on Day One here??? :shock:
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:26 pm

Post by spork76 »

I think crola's role seems plausible especially with the commadore explination of it.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Drummer »

I seriously hope that Commodore Amazing was speaking about his hunches because they are usually right or something...Because if that was a claim, I will have to smash my head through the monitor of my computer.

I think Spork is suspicious because he believes that Commodore Amazing's argument made any sense. Oh wait. Maybe Commodore Amazing is the other mason. Maybe that's where he grabbed that idea out of the air from. Because he sorta claimed right afterwards. Seems possible since his argument was from left field, if you ask me. Either the players in this game are weird, or this game is weird. Commodore, is that what you were hinting at? If not...

And by the way, nobody else claim your role. I really don't think it's possible to make this game any easier for the mafia than we are making it right now.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Moving on... I think we should vote out spork76. He showed up out of nowhere as soon as he got a vote. And he likes my explanation for Crola? My explanation for Crola was pretty whacked out. Sounds like he's just trying to get me to like him...
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Post by olio »

I agree with Commodore Amazing.
unvote: Sineish
vote: spork76
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:40 am

Post by Aelyn »

Spork really should be contributing at least something.

I know I'm not exactly one to talk, but seriously, Spork currently has two posts, both of which are more or less content-free.

Vote: Spork76

Mod
: Can we have a votecount please?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:25 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Revote: Sineish
. All of this claiming and speculation distracted me from my initial instinct, and if it pays off now, I've got a good idea who his partner might be (one of them, anyway).
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:29 am

Post by Sineish »

I make it that spork has 4 votes now and even though it was a first vote, I'm happy to keep mine on spork at the moment too. The last two votes for him though have been added within 9 hours of his last post, so I think we should wait a little while for him to respond before increasing the pressure any further.
Commodore Amazing wrote:Oh, and for what it's worth, KingEnigma's not scum.
I'm sorry if I missed the reasoning for this, and I'm not saying that he is, but what makes you so sure he is not scum?

S.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:01 am

Post by Crola »

Sine wrote:I'm sorry if I missed the reasoning for this, and I'm not saying that he is, but what makes you so sure he is not scum?
That would most likely be be a cop claim.
Drummer wrote:But I doubt Warpdragon will tell me that info . . .
I know that, when I said ask Warpy, I was being sarcastic. Even I don't know how he does it.
Mr. F wrote:Are we just ALL going to give out our roles on Day One here??? :shock:
Apparently, yes. Although, now that the ball is in motion, would it make sense to mass claim, or should we wait and pray that no one else role claims? There will be at least one more role claim today because if we are about to lynch someone, they will most likely roleclaim, and if we think the claim is satisfying, then we will do the same to another person, and another roleclaim will be out in the open.
Mr. Flay wrote:Crola: *snerk* You're too clever for your shirt. Really.
Huh? I'm sure there's some deeper, probably sarcastic, meaning to this, but I don't understand it.
Drummer wrote:I'm not sure, hasn't Crola done this sort of thing before? You know, claiming early and stuff?
Yes, I do this often.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:17 am

I definitely don't think we should mass claim.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:04 am

Post by warpdragon »

3 Spork76 (Sineish, Commodore Amazing, olio)
1 Bamboomancer (Drummer)
1 Commodore Amazing (Aelyn)
1 Crola (Bamboomancer)
1 KingEnigma (d_rouge)
1 Sineish (Mr. Flay)
Not Voting: Crola KingEnigma Spork
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:53 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Crola wrote:
Mr. F wrote:Are we just ALL going to give out our roles on Day One here??? :shock:
Apparently, yes. Although, now that the ball is in motion, would it make sense to mass claim, or should we wait and pray that no one else role claims? There will be at least one more role claim today because if we are about to lynch someone, they will most likely roleclaim, and if we think the claim is satisfying, then we will do the same to another person, and another roleclaim will be out in the open.
Not necessarily. We could 'catch' a townie with a bandwagon, who will probably not roleclaim anything that would stop us, although they might give out their name. I don't understand your logic here - you seem to be saying that we shouldn't bandwagon because it might lead to outing power roles, which is Bad Play
(TM)
. I don't think you're particularly scummy, but that's mainly cause you're too erratic to read.

But in any case, I don't think a mass claim is in any way justified today.
Crola wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:Crola: *snerk* You're too clever for your shirt. Really.
Huh? I'm sure there's some deeper, probably sarcastic, meaning to this, but I don't understand it.
Yeah, mostly sarcasm. There's some purpose to outing yourself, but it mainly seems to be 1) keeping yourself alive, and not 2) using your ability to catch/kill scum. Since your role seems to say you are vengeful on nightkills, not lynches, and you were under no threat of even a daytime kill, I fail to see why you did it, except Bad Play. Someone else mentioned an excellent way you could have used misdirection to draw a scum kill on you.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:35 pm

Post by Crola »

Flay wrote:Yeah, mostly sarcasm. There's some purpose to outing yourself, but it mainly seems to be 1) keeping yourself alive, and not 2) using your ability to catch/kill scum. Since your role seems to say you are vengeful on nightkills, not lynches, and you were under no threat of even a daytime kill, I fail to see why you did it, except Bad Play. Someone else mentioned an excellent way you could have used misdirection to draw a scum kill on you.
That didn't really explain it, but oh well.
Anyway, Bad Play is my style as can be witnessed in every game I've ever played. In all honesty, if you lynch me I don't care, because I'm probably gonna die tonight from some dumb mafia player that thinks I'm bluffing.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:36 pm

Aelyn, I'd sure like your vote to count on spork76. I think you might need to unvote me first, just to make things easier on warpdragon.

Anyone else feel like lynching spork76? Mr. Flay, is there something more to your vote on Sineish than just a hunch?

We've got quite a few lurkers, like d_rouge and KingEnigma.
fos: d_rouge
. KingEnigma, can we get a vote or something? Just because I think you're okay doesn't mean everyone else does, and it doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:38 pm

I wrote:Just because I think you're okay doesn't mean everyone else does, and it doesn't give you an excuse to be lazy.
KingEnigma wrote:the last 3 days we've spent in the hospital AGAIN with my son, this time he has some sort of viral infection that they couldnt find, but he is home now and very very cranky, not to mention my cranky wife, so I havent been around as much as Id liked to be.
I am leaving my foot in my mouth. I hope everything's going okay with your family.
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:00 pm

Post by warpdragon »

4 Spork76 (Sineish, Commodore Amazing, olio, Aelyn)
1 Bamboomancer (Drummer)
1 Crola (Bamboomancer)
1 KingEnigma (d_rouge)
1 Sineish (Mr. Flay)
Not Voting: Crola KingEnigma Spork

Yeah, it was because Aelyn didnt unvote. Of course I didnt violate rules one or two...
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:00 am

Post by spork76 »

all I was saying is commadore's exlplination semmed to be the only reason crola would claim. and I would claim here but drummer says not to.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:57 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Commodore Amazing wrote:Mr. Flay, is there something more to your vote on Sineish than just a hunch?
All of my reasons for voting Sineish have been stated in thread. If you're trying to get me to lay claim to more powers than I have, try again.

Too many lurkers already = not good. I know spork76 likes to lurk and he hasn't *done* anything yet I can put a put a scum rating to (mostly because he hasn't been around). Not willing to put the 5th of 6 votes on yet.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:32 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Drummer wrote:
Unvote:Mr. Flay. Vote:Bamboomancer
. Something about his reaction to Crola's claim seems funny to me. Just a hunch. :wink: He shot it down pretty quickly. While Crola's claim was completely unbelievable, we should remember that the mod of this game is Warpdragon. I think Crola's claim could be possible. Though if I were bulletproof, I would have claimed cop or something to get the mafia to attack me at night.
My sole day one role is to shoot down EVERY day one claim. Check my day one posts in Weather and Greek Myth. I believe NOBODY on day one.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:50 am

Post by Drummer »

Crola wrote:Drummer wrote:
But I doubt Warpdragon will tell me that info . . .
I know that, when I said ask Warpy, I was being sarcastic. Even I don't know how he does it.
Yes, I know. That is why
I
responded sarcastically. That's the only way I ever respond to sarcasm.
Spork wrote:all I was saying is commadore's exlplination semmed to be the only reason crola would claim. and I would claim here but drummer says not to.
:lol: I still believe we should keep our mouths shut about claims for the moment.

And in response to post 73:
Unvote:Bamboomancer
. That sounds okay to me. I am thinking about somebody else more anyway.
Spork wrote:all I was saying is commadore's exlplination semmed to be the only reason crola would claim. and I would claim here but drummer says not to.
:lol: I am concerned that this is all you have to offer, even when being voted for lurking. Maybe you shouldn't claim yet, but maybe some contribution to the other subjects at hand would help. It's day 1, so if you still don't say anything useful, I'll find that as a good reason to vote you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”