Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:53 am

Post by Drummer »

Hrm. I meant to combine those two things about Spork into one paragraph. Sorry.
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:11 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

Spork, you want to claim, but arent because of what someone else said? That sounds like hiding behind someone to me, which I find very very upsetting.

I'm all prepared to vote for you soon as I'm certain this is the way to go, which means letting me mull it over, but unless somethin drastic happens......

also the family is doin good, but after your child gets menangitis(spelling?) you start freaking out about any fever.
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:39 am

Post by spork76 »

no persons role makes we want to claim my head on the chopping block makes me want to claim.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:03 am

Post by Aelyn »

Spork, I might be wrong but I think Drummer's point about claims is more to do with unprompted claims - I think it's always a good idea for someone about to be lynched to claim, if for no other reason than to see people's reactions to the claim.
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:31 am

Post by Drummer »

You might as well claim, Spork. Nothing else is happening and that's what everyone is apparently waiting for.
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:14 am

Post by spork76 »

I'm Raymond K. Hessel. Each night I can check what someone bought at the store. I win with the town.
Oh, by the way night one drummer bought doughnuts.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:30 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

unvote: spork76, vote: Mr. Flay
. I could also go for lynching d_rouge, but I don't want any more claims. We've already got like 5.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
d_rouge
d_rouge
Goon
d_rouge
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:00 pm

Post by d_rouge »

Commodore Amazing wrote:I could also go for lynching d_rouge, but I don't want any more claims. We've already got like 5.
If you're saying that just for the lurker thing, I thought I already stated the reason of my absence.
d_rouge wrote:Oh, I'll be in Paris till the 14th, but I should be able to log in from time to time.
Now, I just came back and I'll be more involved in the next few days.
spork, I don't think we actually needed to know who you checked last night and what he did get, since doghnuts usually means something very specific. Anyway your claim sound reasonable, and I don't have any lead right now.
World Champions!!!
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
unvote: spork76, vote: Mr. Flay
. I could also go for lynching d_rouge, but I don't want any more claims. We've already got like 5.
This is an amazing display of Crap Logic. Why will giving me (or d_rouge) 1 vote lead to a lack of further roleclaims? You *started* the trend, as I recall, with your "KE is innocent" bit.

I'd like to know what your reason for switching to me immediately from spork76 is... my vote on Sineish stands at the moment, as all of my other major suspicious parties have either roleclaimed or been vouched for. And yes, that includes you, Commodore, as much as I am reluctant to admit it.
Retired as of October 2014.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:44 pm

Post by Crola »

spork76 wrote:I'm Raymond K. Hessel. Each night I can check what someone bought at the store. I win with the town.
Oh, by the way night one drummer bought doughnuts.
Great, another claim, Drummer is most likely the cop.

Who is Raymond Hessel? I saw the movie once but I don't remember that name, is he the guy who thinks he's gonna get killed and tomorrow will be the best day of his life?
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:56 pm

Post by Drummer »

Spork, don't you have any sense? Why did you spill that? More brilliant play.

I'm sorry, I just don't understand why players would want to reveal themselves and other townies for no apparent reason. Why are half the players in this game loading the guns FOR the mafia? This is awful.

However, I can't vote for Spork now(considering how he claimed both his and
my
role). I know he's very likely innocent from that.

Let me say this again: Please do not claim(unless forced to) and if you MUST claim, please do not reveal all of the power-roles to the mafia. I'm sorry I'm getting so frustrated, but I don't understand why we feel the need to dance around the town throwing our ID all over the place.
spork76
spork76
I didn't get a role.
spork76
I didn't get a role.
I didn't get a role.

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:30 pm

Post by spork76 »

Drummer wrote:You might as well claim, Spork. Nothing else is happening and that's what everyone is apparently waiting for.
I claimed cause you told me to and I hadn't even put togther the cop, doughnuts thing so, maybe if you hadn't said it the mafia wouldn't have either! :evil: :evil:
KingEnigma
KingEnigma
Goon
KingEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:09 pm

Post by KingEnigma »

The sky is falling ! The sky is falling !

Wow, what a turn of events huh gang?

well at least i know now why spork wanted drummer's approval so bad. the list of suspects are growing quite short are they not?

d_rogue i'm going to vote for you, only on the fact that you said "doughnuts usually mean something very specific" and didnt just say it. You can use the defense "i didnt want to let the scum know if they didnt" but seriously.

i think your scum and afraid to say the word cop and sound like you have somethin to hide, but alas, by not saying cop i think youve said even more.

vote : d_rogue
So a nun, the easter bunny, and a blonde walk into a bar. The bartender says "What is this, a joke?
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:26 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Drummer - is there any logic to you name-claiming at this point, since you've been outed? I'm trying to sort out who might be an investigator for the town...Marla's the only one who comes to mind, or the arson detective.

Yarrr. So many claims out there... I'm still not happy that Sineish has fallen silent, but that may be because he's not come to the site like he's supposed to, not just in this game... :evil: looks like last post was Wednesday, in Jailbreak.
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:35 am

Post by Sineish »

Mr. Flay wrote:I'm still not happy that Sineish has fallen silent...
That's twice now I've been writing a post while you have been posting :)

unvote: spork76

Mr. Flay, emphasis mine wrote:Revote: Sineish. All of this claiming and speculation distracted me from my initial instinct, and if it pays off now,
I've got a good idea who his partner might be
(one of them, anyway).
Would you care to share this insight? I'm currently at a loss for someone to vote for, so any help would be appreciated ;)

Seriously, I think we have three front runners at the moment, Mr. Flay, Aelyn and olio, none of whom are currently suspicious enough for me to FOS. It's also probably worth waiting a little to see if there is a Raymond K. Hessel counter-claim, but I think this is unlikely.

S.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:08 am

Post by Crola »

Crola wrote:Apparently, yes. Although, now that the ball is in motion, would it make sense to mass claim, or should we wait and pray that no one else role claims? There will be at least one more role claim today because if we are about to lynch someone, they will most likely roleclaim, and if we think the claim is satisfying, then we will do the same to another person, and another roleclaim will be out in the open.
Man am I good, I so called that role claim, now we're gonna do exactly what my logic states and bandwagon another person until they roleclaim, and if we like his/her roleclaim, then we will move on to the next. I'm almost wondering if a mass claimwould make sense now.

Vote Olio
because he hasn't roleclaimed yet and he hasn't posted in three days. This is a random pick out of the people who haven't roleclaimed yet.
~ Killer7
Drummer
Drummer
Goon
Drummer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:59 am

Post by Drummer »

Spork wrote:I claimed cause you told me to and I hadn't even put togther the cop, doughnuts thing so, maybe if you hadn't said it the mafia wouldn't have either!
Is this a joke? You were the only one who seemingly didn't figure it out immediately. Anyway, it's too late now. There's no point in arguing since we both know each others' alignment for sure. Let's find the mafia.

Flay--Unfortunately, from what I DID see of the movie, I don't remember names. I am Detective Stern. I investigated Shiryu last night. Then he turned up dead this morning. I found this rather disturbing. I thought perhaps my player just THOUGHT he was a cop and accidentally killed people or something? But since my name is Detective Stern(and it sounds familiar) and since there were no other night kills, I think I just investigated the exact wrong person.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:31 am

Post by olio »

I'm writing this with my friends computer as my graphic card stopped working. I should get new one next week, but before that I can't access internet from my home. My apologies.

with joy, Olio
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 7:19 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

well we're dancing around a lot of the ACTUAL characters from the movie here, aren't we? We've got like 10 guys here that claim to be minor characters, where the hell is Tyler Durden? Marla? Robert Paulsen? The Narrator? That blonde pretty boy that edward norton beats the living fuck out of?

*sigh* I don't have ANY idea what's going on right now...
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:39 am

Post by Seol »

Agreed, Bamboo - you'd expect at least one of the major charactors, even one like Robert Paulson (easily the least major, at least as far as I remember the movie), to be in the game.

Although I can the mod not including Tyler Durden, purely from an ironic point of view, I don't see it as realistically plausible for Marla and the Narrator to not be present.

Spork, having a role like Caterer (which seems to be your role, basically) is a common method for the creation of a more powerful investigative role - if I see any character mention doughnuts in that kind of position, I know what it means. It's all right if you simply didn't realise, but in the future, I'd advise you to be a bit more careful when you have an information role - don't reveal more than necessary.

Of course, if you find someone who eats pizza, please feel free to let us know who it is :lol:
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:40 am

Post by Aelyn »

Apologies, that post was actually made by me - me and Seol use the same computer, and wo quite often post as each other accidentally.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:36 am

Post by Crola »

Aelyn wrote:Apologies, that post was actually made by me - me and Seol use the same computer, and wo quite often post as each other accidentally.
Oh, I got really excited there for a moment, I was all, holy crap this is awesome, Seol is here. Not that I don't enjoy your company Aelyn.
bamboom wrote:well we're dancing around a lot of the ACTUAL characters from the movie here, aren't we? We've got like 10 guys here that claim to be minor characters, where the hell is Tyler Durden? Marla? Robert Paulsen? The Narrator? That blonde pretty boy that edward norton beats the living f*ck out of?
Language.

We must all keep in mind that this is Warpy we're dealing with, knowing him we probably have Random Thug Number 4 as a character.
~ Killer7
Sineish
Sineish
Goon
Sineish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:03 am

Post by Sineish »

Bamboomancer wrote:We've got like 10 guys here that claim to be minor characters, where the hell is Tyler Durden? Marla? Robert Paulsen? The Narrator? That blonde pretty boy
Well, we've only had four characters revealed so far. As for the other characters there could be, I think it's fairly likely that Tyler Durden, Marla, Robert Paulsen and The Narrator are out there, and the other four could include any of about 10 others. Also, trying to decide which of these main characters would be pro-town is tricky, given that a large number of the remaining smaller characters I can think of were part of Project Mayhem. Would it be sensible to assume that our mafia are those in Project Mayhem or not, given the information we already have?

S.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:16 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Oops, I cursed. Um... it wasn't me *flee*
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:40 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Bamboomancer: I'd say it's likely that we're not seeing some of the major characters because they're deeply involved in Project Mayhem. Chessler dying Night One and being pro-town seems to say that we're on the side of Law and Order and Society As It Stands. So if anything, that may be why we're not seeing the major characters. And despite all the "role" claims we've had, we've really only got three names so far that are still alive, right?

Drummer: I'm pretty sure Stern was the Detective investigating the Narrator's apartment explosion, yes. I find it *extremely* unlikely at this point that you'd be a cop-who-kills, theme-wise...

Sineish: Let me reread to see what I spotted before, it's escaping me right now who I thought was paired with you, and I didn't write it down at the time... :roll:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”