Micro 8 - Mafia in the Lounge (Game over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry the quotes are in the wrong order above. Post 74 is the one KOC finds Myko case crap and then post 116 he talks about it being possible as for a 7 player game a full JK would be over powered to agreeing with myko in post 120.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:57 am

Post by mykonian »

1) you pushed on CMAR for weak reasons and called anyone scum for not voting her using fearmonging or calling others scum for making a case on you.
2) you wanted a hammer without waiting for a claim for CMAR and didn't look at anyone else in the game even with CMAR V/LA
3) you pushed for an impossible 1-shot and stated only if there was other 1-shot abilities that reads as scum looking for other PR's in the game with the hope of other claims
4) nothing for modding a game is impossible. You know that and as long as a game is normal roles it will be allowed. You are also aware of this.

This is nice and short, lets respond.

1) I called anyone scum who didn't vote. Regardless of who they voted. I'll stand by that. People need to step out and do stuff.
2) I called for a hammer at the point where the game slowed down very much. You can obviously see my real intend in the next post. Things have to move forward. And nobody is going to hammer without a claim even if the big mykonian asks for it.
3) And I softclaimed that I didn't see that was going on. Yes, that's about the gist of it. Furthermore, if that had been the case, massclaim is hugely beneficial, so I didn't see a problem with asking people to step in if they thought cmars claim was likely. Nobody did.
4) nothing is impossible, some things you just don't see very often. Like a one shot protective role in a 7p. Which made that claim rather unlikely, barring a weird setup. Which we are apparently in.

I mean, I totally agree with your KoC case, that's about what I had in mind as well. But less of this "myko pushed a mislynch and now he has to die" bullshit please farside. It's fucking easy to argue now that a one shot JK makes sense, now it's here. It's easy to say the initial case was wrong. At deadline, it was the best I had, and I went with it. At page 2, it was the best I had as well, and I went with it then too.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

mykonian wrote:
1) you pushed on CMAR for weak reasons and called anyone scum for not voting her using fearmonging or calling others scum for making a case on you.
2) you wanted a hammer without waiting for a claim for CMAR and didn't look at anyone else in the game even with CMAR V/LA
3) you pushed for an impossible 1-shot and stated only if there was other 1-shot abilities that reads as scum looking for other PR's in the game with the hope of other claims
4) nothing for modding a game is impossible. You know that and as long as a game is normal roles it will be allowed. You are also aware of this.

This is nice and short, lets respond.

1) I called anyone scum who didn't vote. Regardless of who they voted. I'll stand by that. People need to step out and do stuff.
2) I called for a hammer at the point where the game slowed down very much. You can obviously see my real intend in the next post. Things have to move forward. And nobody is going to hammer without a claim even if the big mykonian asks for it.
3) And I softclaimed that I didn't see that was going on. Yes, that's about the gist of it. Furthermore, if that had been the case, massclaim is hugely beneficial, so I didn't see a problem with asking people to step in if they thought cmars claim was likely. Nobody did.
4) nothing is impossible, some things you just don't see very often. Like a one shot protective role in a 7p. Which made that claim rather unlikely, barring a weird setup. Which we are apparently in.

I mean, I totally agree with your KoC case, that's about what I had in mind as well. But less of this "myko pushed a mislynch and now he has to die" bullshit please farside. It's fucking easy to argue now that a one shot JK makes sense, now it's here. It's easy to say the initial case was wrong. At deadline, it was the best I had, and I went with it. At page 2, it was the best I had as well, and I went with it then too.

1) So no one but you is allowed to have an opinion outside of CMAR day one? Why?
2) I don't know of you ever asking for a hammer without waiting for a claim. If so please link it.
3) I disagree with mass claiming. Last game I was in with mass claim helped scum know who to target and plan better.
4) this is a bit of a contradiction.

I wasn't here I can't control that, but vendetta had an issue with your case as well and anyone that had an opinion you didn't even give the time of day. I don't know you to completely ignore everyone and tunnel that badly on one player and shun everyone (again link if I'm incorrect would be nice). Arthur supported you and rather quickly, which bothers me as well. I can't stop looking at connections I see from day 1 because you want to rant that hindsight is simply hindsight.
You want me to say great job stifling conversations? Because that is what you did and something I don't find town.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 147, Empking wrote:
Mod: Is there a reason that my vote didn't count?

My mistake.
Last edited by Oversoul on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 am

Post by mykonian »

what the fuck do you want here farside. I mean, what you say with 1) is complete and utter bullshit, yet again. In the post you qoute I explicitly state that I called people out to vote
anyone
because it took this town way too long to get into motion.

vote farside
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:01 am

Post by mykonian »

oh, and case is on last page. You picked a target and you go with it. There isn't any sense of scumhunting involved here. You skip the hunting and straight go for arguing and trying to lynch someone.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 am

Post by farside22 »

mykonian wrote:what the fuck do you want here farside. I mean, what you say with 1) is complete and utter bullshit, yet again. In the post you qoute I explicitly state that I called people out to vote
anyone
because it took this town way too long to get into motion.

vote farside

Anyone that voted anyone you either ignored or called scummy for not voting CMAR. If you called out people to vote anyone then quote it.
Way to dodge questions to you there.
And OMGUS on top of it with no case. I smell scared scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets use fact instead of fiction here.
All the below is myko pushing for CMAR to be lynch in no quote do I see him saying vote someone else.

In post 57, mykonian wrote:yeah yeah, he tries and fails. I like the way that ser tries there.

Now lets get to the important stuff. You should vote crymeariver vendetta. Just read his reaction to my and empkings vote and see the obvious. He can't defend and pulls the "yes, that's a good case... now what are you going to do" approach and hopes for the best. "they wouldn't lynch me now already, would they?" Arrogant scum at it's best.

In post 88, mykonian wrote:
In post 81, vendetta21 wrote:And I have no problems with trying to get the game moving, but Myk asked me to vote CMAR at L-2 and then bitched when no one was voting, and has specifically stated that he is trying to get CMAR lynched. These factors lead me to believe he is trying to get a quicklynch. What is the "pro-town" interpretation of those things, Ser? To expect town to be doing something different than they are saying?

Waaaaait a second. Yes, Im pushing for a lynch. He's scum. Sue me. How long it takes, is up to
you
, not the people already on the wagon. You are arguing with a boogieman, quicklynches don't happen on ms.

What I do truly hate, is to have a nice calm game. Because there is only one role which wants a nice calm (predictable) game. And that's scum. Vote, let people be scared, angry, or let them find that they have common idea's with others. Keep the thing moving.

Which is why I rather dislike your unvote. You aren't accomplishing anything here.

In post 82, vendetta21 wrote:It's a
seven player game
, everyone should be listening to everyone's concerns. You're getting upset that people aren't looking for leads or applying pressure, yet you brush off other things, which gives the impression that you're only interested in CMAR.

I don't, but I can't say a think about ser and I can say something about cmar. That's good enough for me. Whether it's "legitimate" or not.

And then you act indignant when other people display the same mentality as you.

Lets say it in another fashion: your legitimate concerns are in no way indicative of allignment, and rather then going in a theory discussion with, with all respect, just you... I rather tell you that I'm simply not interested.

So are you here to argue or are you here to find scum? It starts to look a lot like the first.

In post 127, mykonian wrote:
In post 122, Hyperion wrote:OK, so basically you guys are saying that Jailkeeper makes no sense because it is way underpowered? And it doesn't mkae sense to have that role be one shot, unless everyone in town had a one shot role or something like that?

And this is the partner.

vote CMAR

And when someone doesn't vote for CMAR we have a hammer vote calling that player a scum buddy and still wanting to vote them.

In post 155, mykonian wrote:oh, and case is on last page. You picked a target and you go with it. There isn't any sense of scumhunting involved here. You skip the hunting and straight go for arguing and trying to lynch someone.

The hypocrisy of your statement is astonding. Did you even ask CMAR a question? Or you ignored my question and my case and say all I did was pick a target and go. Wow again the hypocrisy is beneth you.
Lets see the questions you completely ignored to OMGUS vote me there mr. panic scum

1) So no one but you is allowed to have an opinion outside of CMAR day one? Why?
2) I don't know of you ever asking for a hammer without waiting for a claim. If so please link it.

Why is an unvote early scummy? What questions did CMAR ask that read as fluffing it up?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Lets not forget that myko said next to nothing about the horrible case that Arthur put together. I stand firm with the Arthur/Myko scum team.
Myko's case against me is........cricket, cricket.....oh yeah how dare I accuse him of stifling conversation based on what happened in the game and discussing nothing more then CMAR and when I asked if he has done it before in a game I get OMGUS vote against me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 am

Post by mykonian »

I don't mind that you call it OMGUS. It defines the case rather well. I think you suck. You clearly came into this game with only one goal. I don't see that as a townie motivation. Literally nothing but my participation on the CMAR wagon has been discussed by you. You are trying to lynch, rather then to lynch scum.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

All in favor of calling the above town for now and ever say I. The argument is seriously pointless, and achieving nothing for both of you.

In other news, everyone is ignoring the scum that is Hyperion, while he tries to lurk his way out of getting lynched.

VOTE: Hyperion.
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:43 am

Post by mykonian »

We'll see tomorrow about that then.

vote hyperion
it is then. Doubt farside would kill me, it's way too easy to continue like this tomorrow.
Hyperion
Hyperion
Goon
Hyperion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by Hyperion »

@Mod: V/LA for at least a week

college...
will try to keep up, just don't know what my schedule will be like.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 159, mykonian wrote:I don't mind that you call it OMGUS. It defines the case rather well. I think you suck. You clearly came into this game with only one goal. I don't see that as a townie motivation. Literally nothing but my participation on the CMAR wagon has been discussed by you. You are trying to lynch, rather then to lynch scum.

Liar liar pants on fire. I discussed Arthur and KOC. How quickly you dismiss the case and questions.

In post 160, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:All in favor of calling the above town for now and ever say I. The argument is seriously pointless, and achieving nothing for both of you.

In other news, everyone is ignoring the scum that is Hyperion, while he tries to lurk his way out of getting lynched.

VOTE: Hyperion.

scum ^^^^^

In post 161, mykonian wrote:We'll see tomorrow about that then.

vote hyperion
it is then. Doubt farside would kill me, it's way too easy to continue like this tomorrow.

Quick vote for lynching there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Oh and the case on hyper is what myko? Where is your reasons for finding hyper scum right now.
Same question to Ser Arthur.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:38 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 139, mykonian wrote:As for hyper, this post, on the moment that town agrees on a deadline lynch is the most passive you can make. He's rehersing the theory talked about earlier, asking "are you saying this". Without saying if he agrees, disagrees, etc. This is staying off a wagon at the point of a deadline lynch because you don't want people to get results from connections.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:41 am

Post by mykonian »

thank you for showing you are only reading my posts to find something you can argue about. You even asked me about hyper before, and why I agreed with empking. But screw actually reading the answer and doing something with it. That's completely not your plan here farside. Now, I'm sure people see this as well. You are going tomorrow.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:18 am

@MOD, please note my sig. Hopefully, I can get settled quickly and be able to check here (feel free to force replace me if I'm taking a long time though).
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:16 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 162, Hyperion wrote:
@Mod: V/LA for at least a week

college...
will try to keep up, just don't know what my schedule will be like.

btw, you might want to claim, do something silly or anything. Currently half the town is voting you, and you are at L-1.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:33 am

In post 164, farside22 wrote:Oh and the case on hyper is what myko? Where is your reasons for finding hyper scum right now.
Same question to Ser Arthur.

Hyper has been doing nothing but hardcore lurking and nitpicking here and there. He has an OMGUS vote on me, admits it's OMGUS, and keeps it there. He super dodged my question in the beginning of the game, and he has showed not the least bit of interest in scumhunting.

Out of curiosity, what's your read on him? Also, what's your reads on KoC and Empking? Since, you know, you have done nothing but come out and screaming for a me/Myko scum like someone preaching the doomsday is coming.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

Vote Count 2.2

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Hyperion (3): Empking, Ser Arthur Dayne, mykonian (L-1)
mykonian (1): farside22
Ser Arthur Dayne (1): Hyperion

Not Voting (1): Knight of Cydonia

Deadline is August 31, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST

Countdown (expired on 2012-08-31 23:00:00)

Hyperion is on V/LA for a week until August 29th.

Ser Arthur Dayne is on V/LA indefinitely.

Last edited by Oversoul on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:36 am

Post by mykonian »

well, that's simple. If neither of Hyperion or SAD is scum, this game is over already.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:52 pm

Post by Empking »

Yeah I'm not unvoting. The fact that Hyper is still alive and my town reads are on him seals it for me.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 172, Empking wrote:Yeah I'm not unvoting. The fact that Hyper is still alive and my town reads are on him seals it for me.

Say what?

You realize that the whole case on hyper is based on one fucking post?
Please stop being useless or stop playing mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 171, mykonian wrote:well, that's simple. If neither of Hyperion or SAD is scum, this game is over already.

Yet you said nothing about arthur this whole game. how convient.

Someone seems to want a quick lynch with 6 players alive and continues to ignore my questions.

In post 166, mykonian wrote:thank you for showing you are only reading my posts to find something you can argue about. You even asked me about hyper before, and why I agreed with empking. But screw actually reading the answer and doing something with it. That's completely not your plan here farside. Now, I'm sure people see this as well. You are going tomorrow.

What one post and he is scum? that is worse then your case on CMAR.

Mod: I demand a replacement for SAD and Hyper given the deadline and a prod on KOC

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”