rolandofthewhite
F. the White!
F. the White!

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by rolandofthewhite »

Unofficial votecount:

zu_Faul - 1 (rolandofthewhite)
StrykkerVerde - 1 (Nightfall)
Nightfall - 4 (rajrhcpfreak, Maximumum, mlaker, Foolster41)
rajrhcpfreak - 1 (d_rouge)
rolandofthewhite - 1 (HezLucky)
d_rouge - 1 (TradaPIB)
Quiero hacer contigo lo que la primavera hace con los cerezos.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ha, i didnt remember voting for nightfall...
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:22 pm

Post by Nightfall »

:? 4 votes? Okay, NOW I'm starting to get a bit nervous...
If need be, I can role claim, eventhough I'm not that eager to.
I just ask that I'm not lynched before I can claim.
You'll be thankful you waited later on.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:41 pm

Post by Foolster41 »

I didn't realize he had 3 other votes.
unvote
for now. but I would like to still hear a roleclaim.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
TradaPIB
TradaPIB
Goon
TradaPIB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:15 pm

Post by TradaPIB »

What's the point of a role-claim? Doesn't the mod say scum has alternate safe claims?
TradaPIB is back. Pretend you care and celebrate.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:42 pm

Post by Nightfall »

:shock: *hits his head on the table* Dang your right, I forgot that...
Well.. I don't know what I can say/do then. I can still claim if others want me to though. If it helps I am a well known Horror individual, maybe the safe claims are 2nd tier characters? All I can ask is for you guys to trust me. I know that is asking A LOT, but for once, I think I could be really useful to the town. If I'm to die in this game, I'd much rather I go down fighting at night, when the scum come.
SapphireVerde
SapphireVerde
Goon
SapphireVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:03 pm

Post by SapphireVerde »

Whats ups guys? Thank you rolandofthewhite for the vote count. I hearby call it official. I'm working at the airport so its killing me with time. But anyhow, time to force a deadline! The person with the most votes by the deadline gets lynched by me. So start chatting and killing guys!

DEADLINE: September 2nd at 11:59pm E.T.

I get paid that day, YAY!
Fluffy Wuffy!
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:39 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I was gonna have a bunch of stuff to say about Nightfall's trying to shift attention to me but I get back and find everybody else shares my sentiments already.

I'll say it right now, I think Nightfall is scum, not because of what he's tried to pin on me as scummy, but because after he gets questioned instead of continuing his campaign on me, as a true member of the town would, he instead focuses on saving himself, just like a member of the mafia would.

Vote: Nightfall
I miss Puzzle.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:56 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Okay, you know what, I'm just gonna claim.
I am dracula. My power is that I can not be killed during the night.
I was hoping to not have to announce this because there would be a chance that scum would have waisted a kill on trying to kill me, but now I'm not sure I'll be making it to the night. Which is really pretty sad.

And StrykkerVerde, my campaign? I said it myself that my reasons for voting were sad at best, and that I wanted to get some talking going. Since that has been achieved why would I still push for your lynch? Since you seem so hasty to get rid of me, I'm gonna keep my vote on you for now.
Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:32 am

Post by Maximumum »

Is that your only power? You can't be killed at night and therefore must be lynched in order to die in this game? Doesn't Dracula sleep during the day and only come out at night? So the deal is that the killers are supposed to target you at night and waste a night kill, something that isn't going to happen now.
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:30 am

Post by Nightfall »

Maximumum wrote:(1)Is that your only power? (2) You can't be killed at night and therefore must be lynched in order to die in this game? (3)Doesn't Dracula sleep during the day and only come out at night? (4) So the deal is that the killers are supposed to target you at night and waste a night kill, something that isn't going to happen now.
(1) Maybe yes, maybe no.
(2) Yes
(3) Yes but I dont have any restrictions during the daytime if that's what your getting at.
(4) Agreed, and had I thought I would make it to night 1, I would have kept my mouth shut about my role. Maybe they'll still target me, doubting my claim. *pokes scum with a stick* Come on.... :twisted:
Foolster41
Foolster41
Auther
Foolster41
Auther
Auther

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:47 am

Post by Foolster41 »

The mod said that
mass
roleclaiming wouldn't work. I really hope that roleclaiming hasn't been completly eliminated from this game, otherwise the town's basicly shooting in the dark and has little chance of winning.

I tend to beleive nightfall. the role's very simpliied but makes sense. Some sort of day restriction like "Can't talk, your sleeping during the day" would be just stupid, so I can see how the role might be as claimed.
Winner of the "if real life was like mafia" thread. :D
**May be going on permanent Limited Access as soon as April 1st. :(**
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:58 am

Post by mlaker »

I'm a little skeptical about the roleclaim because surely dracula would at least have a posting restriction or something during the day. I don't know what to think but for now my vote stays.
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:56 pm

Post by StrykkerVerde »

I don't buy it at all. Dracula is only up and about during the night which is why he's only accessible to kill then. I've never seen a dracula movie where he's been defeated during the daytime. It would make more sense if you said that you couldnt be lynched because your character doesn't come out into the daylight or something like that. My vote stays.
I miss Puzzle.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:26 pm

Post by Nightfall »

What if I was stabbed during my sleep in the daytime? that's a way I could die during the day. And I believe that the rason I'm safe at night is because I am awake and can, I guess, defend myself? I do admit it is odd that I don't have ANY type of restriction, but if I was scum would I not make up a lie that I did in order to make it more convincing? There's not much more that I can say. Oh, but I do have to say that I find it a little odd that I'm being the only person talked about, while quite a few people seem to be content with lurking, and watching a townie go down.
P.S.
StrykkerVerde wrote:I don't buy it at all. Dracula is only up and about during the night which is why he's only accessible to kill then. I've never seen a dracula movie where he's been defeated during the daytime. It would make more sense if you said that you couldnt be lynched because your character doesn't come out into the daylight or something like that. My vote stays.
Yes it would make more sense if I said that I couldnt be lynched, but then, that wouldn't be the truth. What I posted is the role I was given. I would think if anything this fact would make me look less scummy seeing as it would be the less likely of the two variations that someone would claim if they were in fact scum.

Though I have accepted the fact that I'll still probably get lynched today,
once my role is revealed upon my death, my blood is on your hands Strykker.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Nightfall »

What if I was stabbed during my sleep in the daytime? that's a way I could die during the day. And I believe that the rason I'm safe at night is because I am awake and can, I guess, defend myself? I do admit it is odd that I don't have ANY type of restriction, but if I was scum would I not make up a lie that I did in order to make it more convincing? There's not much more that I can say. Oh, but I do have to say that I find it a little odd that I'm being the only person talked about, while quite a few people seem to be content with lurking, and watching a townie go down.
P.S.
StrykkerVerde wrote:I don't buy it at all. Dracula is only up and about during the night which is why he's only accessible to kill then. I've never seen a dracula movie where he's been defeated during the daytime. It would make more sense if you said that you couldnt be lynched because your character doesn't come out into the daylight or something like that. My vote stays.
Yes it would make more sense if I said that I couldnt be lynched, but then, that wouldn't be the truth. What I posted is the role I was given. I would think if anything this fact would make me look less scummy seeing as it would be the less likely of the two variations that someone would claim if they were in fact scum.

Though I have accepted the fact that I'll still probably get lynched today,
once my role is revealed upon my death, my blood is on your hands Strykker.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:48 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

ok, i have to
unvote
my semi-random vote of
Nightfall

i buy his claim. i maybe gulible (sp?). but i really dont think he is now. because of his role i think he would be important to have.
Maximumum wrote:(1)Is that your only power?
Nightfall wrote:(1) Maybe yes, maybe no.
because of that statement i think his character has something more to help us, but if he reveals it he will be useless.

and for some of you that are used to playing with me, its not usual that i would slow down a lynch. i really am convinced.[/quote]
Show

raj's to do list:

rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:49 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

crap, i forgot that since StrykkerVerde is pushing it so much...

i will have to
vote: StrykkerVerde
Show

raj's to do list:

TradaPIB
TradaPIB
Goon
TradaPIB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:33 pm

Post by TradaPIB »

I don't know about you guys but are you forgetting that the mod has already pre-packaged scum's safe role claims? Why are we trying to pick holes in it? Do we think that Nightfall would have discarded his safe claim because he thinks he can do better?
zu_Faul
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
zu_Faul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:52 am

Post by zu_Faul »

I think we shouldn't lynch Nightfall.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:10 am

Post by Nightfall »

TradaPIB wrote:I don't know about you guys but are you forgetting that the mod has already pre-packaged scum's safe role claims? Why are we trying to pick holes in it? Do we think that Nightfall would have discarded his safe claim because he thinks he can do better?
I understand your concern about my claim, I would be skeptical too.
I am curious though, when you say that I could have made up my own claim instead of using the safe one, do you mean I would have made up my own name and role? Or just my role? Because had I actually been scum I would think that claiming Dracula in a horror movie game, thinking it would be a safe claim, would be a pretty stupid thing to do. However if your point is that I kept my name and switched my role, there's not much I can say to that. I know a good chunk of people still think I'm scum, but then nearly the same or maybe more don't. Had I been just a normal old townie I might not have been trying to defend my actions as much, but since my role is I would think, one of our more powerfull (although I have no clue what other power roles are out there) I just want to make sure the people who are voting for me know who they're lynching. One last thing then I'm done; I'm not sure there's really a way I can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I'm town, I'm not sure anyone in this game can (short of a cop claiming your innocence), but if any of you think of someway I could prove myself, I'd be glad to follow along.
TradaPIB
TradaPIB
Goon
TradaPIB
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:52 am

Post by TradaPIB »

You're feeling fustrated and annoyed that there is no way you can prove your innocents. You eventually give up saying "I don't know how I do it". Town lynches you because they have nobody better to kill.
I've been in the above situation nearly every single game I've played. I know how you're feeling.
</mushy talk>

But isn't Dracula usually a bad dude in the movies? Could you be a SK?
StrykkerVerde
StrykkerVerde
Goon
StrykkerVerde
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:16 am

Post by StrykkerVerde »

The Mod set up the game so that the town is comprised of killers and the scum would be the innocent characters in the storyline. Notice the first guy dead is Jack Torrance.

rajrhcpfreak, I'm sorry if my two posts against Nightfall mean that I'm pushing the most for his lynch. I just don't believe his claim. If you have a problem with that then it's fine but it doesnt mean his death is on MY hands by any means. We lynch as a town, not as one guy. Or have you forgotten already how mafia works?
I miss Puzzle.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:27 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

I understand.

just as his death wont be on your hands.
i hope that if he doesnt get lynched is on my hands.

Quote: The Mod set up the game so that the town is comprised of killers and the scum would be the innocent characters in the storyline. Notice the first guy dead is Jack Torrance.

wouldnt that mean that Dracula should be a good person. but the question would be, is dracula his character?
Show

raj's to do list:

Maximumum
Maximumum
Goon
Maximumum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:33 pm

Post by Maximumum »

unvote: Nightfall
for now.
Nightfall wrote: but since my role is I would think, one of our more powerful
Now that the role has been revealed I would think his usefulness is pretty much gone, no? If he is telling the truth then no night killers will bother targeting him now.
If he is telling the truth his role's usefulness is totally blown, however, that doesn't mean that we can't keep him around for pro-town numbers later on. If he can't be killed during the night and we don't lynch him then that's one pro-town vote we will always have (again, providing he is telling the truth).

Unfortunately, we will never be able to substantiate this claim unless we lynch him, but that can probably wait.
[i]Nothing says lovin' like something from the oven![/i]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”