Micro 19: Twin Trap Status - OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:32 am

Post by CF Riot »

In post 258, Azusa Nakano wrote:I fail to see why you would not complain if a town read has been pushed to L-1, and just kind of passively let it happen.
Okay I thought I explained this but when I looked for it apparently I didn't. I don't really have a town read on Fu, but I don't think he did anything scummy at the time the wagon on him was rolling. I could see where Copter's vote was coming from and DC added a pressure vote which matched his early game play in a game we just finished together so I didn't see anything strange there, but Jam was making lukewarm posts that looked like she was setting up to get on the wagon so that's when I first said I wasn't feeling it. At this point Fu's only got 2 votes so no big deal. Then Waffle jumps on without adding anything and sure enough Jam gets on right after to put Fu at L-1 and I still haven't seen Fu do anything really scummy. That's when I said the wagon was stupid and called out Jam's vote. Jam's vote was the one that stood out as scummy of the 4, the other 3 could go either way but I didn't have much to go off of since DC and Waffle's were just tagged on without comment and we were on the very top of page 5. I didn't really think I needed to rally against the wagon because for one I figured the town on the wagon would pull their heads out eventually and for two Fu could actually be scum and I just wasn't seeing it, but at that point it didn't look like it and I figured this was just a pressure wagon rolling out of control. DC and Waffle switched off less than a page later so there was never really any reason for me to make a bigger deal of it. Then the same thing kind of happened to Guille where he got a lot of votes really fast and I didn't really see why, but as deadline got closer my Jam-vote was worthless, Guille and Telo both got on the remains of the Fu wagon with shitty votes and Jam's shitty vote was still there so I went with the lesser of two evils.

Jam Nakano wrote:fluff questions with no follow-up
I didn't click your links the first time I read this reply because I think you're full of it and of course I don't think I'm posting fluff but now I did and lol. I asked the alt if they were an alt because alts and noobs behave differently and should be held to different standards. I asked one of the few active players in the game at the time to take a stance on the first relevant activity in the thread on page 2 to gather reads and get the ball rolling. And I asked Jam to defend her scummy behavior because it was scummy. All of those got answers, none of which require any follow up.

AzusaBecca wrote:I'm curious- why weren't you voting me until just now?
I came into today thinking maybe I was tunneling a bad player and needed to take a fresh look at the game. Telo was my other top suspect and she actually gave me some town vibes. You on the other hand built an important looking case out of things I did that aren't actually scummy and repeated other people's reads of me. Rereading for this response just reminded me how scummy all Jam's posts were in context and I also notice Waffle floating under the radar with a lot of one liner votes, like the one on me right now. If I hang today those two are where I'd look tomorrow.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:49 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 274, roflwaffles wrote:I've had absolutely zero interest in this game lately.

Vote: CF Riot.

Sounds good until FuDu v2.0 enters into the game.

Replace out, then. I won't gripe at you. I will gripe at you if you continue to be one of the players that's causing this game to stall.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Demon Core »

Is everyone ready to just call this game?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Telo »

I'll keep playing.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Demon Core »

Yeah, but half our playerlist isn't posting any more. And if mist isn't having any luck finding one replacement, I don't see how she's going to find three.

I vote to end this game. What about you, CF and AN?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Telo »

How about it Mist? You prods at the very least?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:46 am

Post by CF Riot »

Activity has been low but I've seen worse games. I'm not one to flake so I'm going to be in it until it's over or Mist calls it. I don't think 3 slots is too many to replace.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Telo »

AN is gone too.
I only see three active in this game. It takes 4 to lynch so perhaps the 3 of us could apply what pressure we have to jump start the game. Scum could be lurking because they know if they don't post they won't get voted. Let's prove them wrong and see if they come back.

I'd prefer to leave my vote on waffles since she fits my criteria but I'm willing to consider alternatives.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Well, I don't want to call off this game so easily, I fund Fud's replacment, so Lemme prod those other players. Give me 2 days to try and get these players posting!

Equinox replaces FuDuzn IMMEDIATLY!!!!

roflwaffles (1) Telo
Telo (1) StarBuckles
CF Riot (3) Demon Core, Azusa Nakano, RoflWaffles
Azusa Nakano (1) CF Riot
Not Voting: Equinox

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.
(expired on 2012-10-05 04:17:21)
Last edited by Mist7676 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
You Are Worth It
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by Telo »

equinox can we get an introductory post while you catch up.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:04 am

Post by Demon Core »

d("d)
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Equinox »

GOOD MORNING SCUMBAGS

I HOPE YOU'VE HAD A GREAT DAY SO FAR BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO RUIN IT

Demon Core is most definitely town. Azusa Nakano is probably town; jambecca did some things that wouldn't have come from newbie scum. Telo is also probably town from her reactions to Demon Core on the last page. I'm not sure about Starbuckles; I had a town read from Starbuckles's play on Day 1, but I'd like to read her over again due to comments from Demon Core (I think? I'm going off memory here). No read on roflwaffles because waffles are unfortunately delicious.

CF Riot, though, probably needs death, but I didn't read his post 275 yet and I want to do that. I'm also curious about Demon Core's comment that there's something worrying him about CF Riot, so I'll check out CF Riot and the wagon on him to see what the problem is.

That's off a straight read. I'll do some deeper reading and analysis later today.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:17 am

Post by Demon Core »

Awesome!
Now, Mist, let's get replacements for roflwaffles and Starbuckles in here, please.

In post 286, Equinox wrote:CF Riot, though, probably needs death, but I didn't read his post 275 yet and I want to do that. I'm also curious about Demon Core's comment that there's something worrying him about CF Riot, so I'll check out CF Riot and the wagon on him to see what the problem is.

Concerns about AN and waffles. Still mulling that over, though.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Equinox »

CF Riot, what do you make of the guille2015 wagon being competitive to the one on FuDuzn? Do you still hold to the opinion you made at the end of Day 1 in post 202 that the FuDuzn wagon was scum-driven?

roflwaffles, what changed in your read of CF Riot between post 149 in Day 1 and your vote on Day 2? Since you seem to have a town read of Telo, who's scum and why?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by CF Riot »

It's hard to say, because DC, Copter and Waffle were sort of like a voting block that made the original push for both wagons. The Fu wagon being scum driven made more sense when I thought Guille could be scum and the Fu wagon could be an alternative to a scum lynch. Jam and Telo's Fu votes both looked bad, although now in retrospect at the time she made it Telo could've voted Guille as easily as Fu if she was just looking for a mislynch because both their wagons had nearly the same momentum and she hadn't really called either town before then. So if there was scum on the Fu wagon its Az which by now you know I obviously suspect but that's not really the same thing as the wagon being driven by scum.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Equinox »

Hmm.

What I'm looking for is, do you think the fact that guille2015 getting run up just as the FuDuzn wagon had traction (FuDuzn had 3 votes when Demon Core placed the first vote on guille2015) has any implication for FuDuzn's alignment? If so, what?

Actually, roflwaffles, what's your take on the competing Day 1 wagons on guille2015 and FuDuzn?
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:43 pm

Post by Telo »

On the front page you have CF with 2 votes and on this page you have him with 3. I can't flip between pages so can you clarify. Also can you tell us who's still in the game? As I said I can't flip pages but this page started on the 26th and today is the 2nd and only 4 posters are on this page.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 287, Demon Core wrote:Awesome!
Now, Mist, let's get replacements for roflwaffles and Starbuckles in here, please.

In post 286, Equinox wrote:CF Riot, though, probably needs death, but I didn't read his post 275 yet and I want to do that. I'm also curious about Demon Core's comment that there's something worrying him about CF Riot, so I'll check out CF Riot and the wagon on him to see what the problem is.

Concerns about AN and waffles. Still mulling that over, though.

ALRIGHTY!!
You Are Worth It
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Demon Core »

feeling that equinox is scum grows

doesn't f
rea
king matter though since AN just flaked too :igmeou:
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Equinox »

Unfortunately for you, I'm not, so no catching me this time 'round. Perhaps next time?

That said, there's a reason I'm asking CF Riot and roflwaffles about this. Remind me to explain later.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Telo »

There are four active players in this game. It takes four people to lynch. How about the four of us pick one.

Barring that, I declare my intent to hammer CF

-Sorry CF. I don't really think you're mafia but my vote is the only leverage I have to make this game do anything.

Oh and I realize that I can just as easily change my vote to AN as you can change yours to waffles but since you're the one with the hammer hanging over your head I think you should be the one to make the move. If you can give me a good reason why I shouldn't vote for waffles I'll consider voting another person.

The hammer will fall before midnight tonight.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by Equinox »

Telo, could you wait until CF Riot answers my question, at least? I've got doubts that I'm hoping his next response can answer. If he skips out or his response reveals nothing, then go for it, though I can't see why we can't wait for replacements to come in.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:51 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 294, Equinox wrote:Unfortunately for you, I'm not, so no catching me this time 'round. Perhaps next time?

oh, well played ...

That said, there's a reason I'm asking CF Riot and roflwaffles about this. Remind me to explain later.

I hope you're skilled in telepathy, because roflwaffles flaked.

You entered in a blaze of CAPS LOCK GLORY but everything since then has lacked any umph.

E.g. no vote out
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Equinox »

I haven't done any further reading for this game since my firey entrance. That might be why.

I'm sort of in a weird place where I want to vote for CF Riot, but there's something bugging me and I want to see if I can't rule out CF Riot first. I'm hoping roflwaffles won't flake, since I've seen him on site, but if he does, then, well, bust, I guess. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching that instead if my doubts about CF Riot don't go away.
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Telo »

In post 296, Equinox wrote:Telo, could you wait until CF Riot answers my question, at least?

If I thought waiting would do any good I would wait but not doing anything is what's bogging this game down as it is.

I don't want to vote CF but voting him is the only way I can affect the game.

Sorry but
VOTE: CF Riot

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”