Micro 19: Twin Trap Status - OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by CF Riot »

blaaaaarghalkjasdoviweoi
Telo
Telo
Goon
Telo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:28 pm

Post by Telo »

^^ I concur.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Post by Equinox »

Bleh. What's bogging the game down are the 3 slots that need to be replaced. Not sure how a flip would fix that, really.

Though with CF Riot responding like that, maybe I shouldn't even be complaining.

Anyway, good night.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 298, Equinox wrote:I haven't done any further reading for this game since my firey entrance. That might be why.

I'm sort of in a weird place where I want to vote for CF Riot, but there's something bugging me and I want to see if I can't rule out CF Riot first. I'm hoping roflwaffles won't flake, since I've seen him on site, but if he does, then, well, bust, I guess. I wouldn't be opposed to lynching that instead if my doubts about CF Riot don't go away.

*raspberry*
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:34 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 303, Demon Core wrote:*raspberry*

*shrug*
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Post by CF Riot »

I'm posting from my parents new computer that I just hooked up after waiting at Best Buy for 5 hours to get earlier today. Open thread, "I'm gunna hammer even though I don't want to by midnight," check clock, "OMGWTFBBQ", hit reply, "lol hammer".

/facepalm
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 305, CF Riot wrote:I'm posting from my parents new computer that I just hooked up after waiting at Best Buy for 5 hours to get earlier today. Open thread, "I'm gunna hammer even though I don't want to by midnight," check clock, "OMGWTFBBQ", hit reply, "lol hammer".

/facepalm

You're lecturing someone over how to drop a hammer.[/irony]
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 304, Equinox wrote:
In post 303, Demon Core wrote:*raspberry*

*shrug*

*raspberry*

Can scum just do me a favor and kill me tonight? My reads are sucking mostly due to the fact that half the game is MIA and because, well, it's just one of those games.

Enjoy your victory Equinox and whoever is replacing AN.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:48 am

Post by Equinox »

Don't worry, Demon Core. I won't kill you tonight. You're too fun to have around. <3
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:03 am

Post by Demon Core »

I actually wouldn't be opposed to Mist mod killing whoever she can't replace tonight. I'm certain there's at least one scum in that replacement pool.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by Demon Core »

In post 308, Equinox wrote:Don't worry, Demon Core. I won't kill you tonight. You're too fun to have around. <3

You'll be in a padded cell forever!
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Equinox »

Would this padded cell have food, at least?

Got a little bit of time here, so time to sort things out before Night hits. Judging from CF Riot's radio silence, he's probably scum, so I'll work with that assumption for now.

Telo isn't scum. Apart from her reactions today, she'd had her vote on CF Riot for pretty much the whole Day 1 and then went ahead and hammered CF Riot to "move the game along." Telo seemed pretty nervous when she asked for some basic instruction in Mafia Discussion, so my guess is she'd have been more reluctant to bus in a game where she would be flying solo for two Days and where she's been under pressure for a while.

Not sure if CF Riot likes to bus; I might look into that later, since he's kept his vote on the Azusa Nakano slot pretty much all game. What's bothering me (and was, before) is that there were competing wagons on guille2015, flipped town, and me, town to rule all towns. Not the first time it's happened, but what set me on roflwaffles is his flip from FuDuzn to guille2015. If I remember correctly, he justified it by having scum reads on both and was basically going after momentum, but there was nothing from him the following Day about the guille2015 wagon countering the FuDuzn one -- he'd gone after Telo instead -- and now there won't be an answer about that ever. On the other hand, roflwaffles's vote on CF Riot today would probably be one of the laziest buses ever made, so who knows what's going on there.

...and CF Riot hasn't been scum in, like, 3 years and a half. Pfft. For what it's worth, he didn't have a compulsive need to bus in the one game I skimmed (Mini 739), though that being older than dirt means it's not all that relevant. Didn't get any buddy vibes off his posts in this game, either.

Ugh. I might have to reread this game, actually. Will do some of that now, but if sleep happens, then sleep happens.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Post by Equinox »

In post 44, jambecca wrote:I felt the need to post because I was viewing the topic, and if I was viewing the topic and didn't post, everyone would lynch me for lurking. I didn't feel like I was lurking, but I wanted to contribute.

This probably wouldn't have come from scum.

...and, uh, the whole "Let me lynch you so you know what it's like to be lynched" thing wouldn't have, either.

In post 154, roflcopter wrote:waffles is town

Come to think of it, roflwaffles has been getting attention on and off throughout the game for the way he's been playing. roflwaffles-scum wouldn't have felt threatened by roflcopter, even if he was hunting for the tracker; roflcopter wouldn't have tried to track a town read. There's no reason for roflwaffles to kill roflcopter.

Kinda sleepy now, so I'm pausing here on page 7. Would be mighty interested in hearing from the Starbuckles slot now, though. I think I've ruled out everyone else.

Which means that if CF Riot isn't scum, then we're all town and we should live happily ever after, hooray.

Bleh.

*shrug*
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:39 am

Post by Demon Core »

miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Mist7676 »

:oops: :roll:

This is what I get for doing community service, I totally forget about this game >.>

well obviously CF was not a townie, in fact he was
a
track-immune goon
Haha, now find the other one.
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Okay I have gotten no requests for replacements and it isn't working. I am just going to mod-kill them >.>

Azusa Nikano loses her
TOWN TRAKCER
role and is now a
Neutral Survivor

Roflwaffle loses his
TOWN VILLAGER
role and is now a
Neutral Survivor

Starbuckles loses his
WATCH-IMMUNE MAFIA GOON
role and is now a
Neutral Survivor

Which means the game is over and the town has won! I am truly sorry I couldn't make this an amazing game. But hey, we get the first abandoned Micro! That's good... Right?
You Are Worth It
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Equinox »

Welp. Good game. Thanks for modding, Mist7676.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:07 am

Post by guille2015 »

This is a fun setup. It's a pity most people flaked.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Demon Core »

I'll count this as a draw. It would have taken a bit more scumhunting to find Starbuckles (but I was starting to suspect something with her dragging her feet on voting obvscum CF).
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Demon Core »

Actually
one thing for mist

When I replaced in, you asked me who's spot I wanted (jason's or whoever Starbuckles replaced). DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN; DO NOT ASK REPLACEE'S WHOSE SPOT THEY WANT. It implied that the two slots had two different roles, so I was already coming into this game thinking that Starbuckles was either a PR or scum.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Oh I always do that, even if they are both Vanilla Townies. I am 'superstious' and don't like replacing into spots with other replacments. I don't know if others feel this way (probably not :? ) but I do it anyways.
You Are Worth It
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 318, Demon Core wrote:I'll count this as a draw. It would have taken a bit more scumhunting to find Starbuckles (but I was starting to suspect something with her dragging her feet on voting obvscum CF).

It's not a draw because mafia flaked and failed.

On another note, I was after Starbuckles early. I'm happy that my scum sense was working at the time. it's a pity that no one followed through. I need to improve how I convince others. CF's vote was bad and I PMed Misty giving her my predictions of who Scum was, in which I managed to say CF.

If this game had not flaked. The remaining investigator could have tracked Starbuckle or cleared someone. Starbuckles (Slot) was the eventual Lynch. Scum had to kill Azusa, but since she was in the list of suspects, she was likely not going to get killed.

I think this setup is really good and fun.

Misty
Can you post the Scum chat?
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:23 am

Post by CF Riot »

http://www.quicktopic.com/48/H/CeyAUUcHXrkt3
Not much there but here ya go.

Flake games are disappointing but hey, what can ya do? GG town. If Fu and Jam would've stuck around I felt like we could paint them as scummy. Az and Equinox came in and made a grand show of being town though, so by that point it didn't look good. I was sloppy with the Guille wagon. I should've been more hesitant to hammer or said something about him being scummy sooner but I really didn't understand why anyone thought he was scum. Who was the tracker? I thought maybe Waffles based on this.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:31 am

Post by guille2015 »

I thought claiming PR rather than Watcher was better than claiming Watcher. It would have forced mafia to send the watch immune killer to kill me for fer of me being the tracker.

I also counted the votes on me wrong. I thought CF's vote was #4 because I missed one of the votes that was done inline.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Equinox »

Demon Core, you should have replaced out at that point.

Mist7676, the general practice is to give replacements slots in the order of when they were needed; this prevents people from getting reads based on out-of-thread information. Some (most?) moderators allow people to get specific slots if they request it when they offer to replace in.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”