Micro 40: Vengeful Potatoes GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

Well yesterday people got close to being prodded, so I think it's fine. But I'll reduce the prod response time to 24 hours instead.

basketballstar (1) - shos
shos (2) - basketballstar, RobertMontana
Klick (1) - malpascp
malpascp (1) - Klick

With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Last edited by Om of the Nom on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Klick »

Nobody else knows me here, shos. :P

Post 16 is just a slight gut scumtell. The first half is him being pissed about me trying to gamble over another 5p game we were both in.
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

In post 12, malpascp wrote:So... I didn't get it, I'm buddying and I'm scum, but you have town reads on everyone else. This setup has 2 scum, so that doesn't make sense at all. btw, if you wanted to get out of RVS, you shouldn't have a random vote anymore.

PS: I would also like to know what cookies are, if you don't mind

Wha. The accusation implies that you are scum who is buddying up to two townies... so you don't get voted.. and lose..? I'm not sure why that's hard to understand. Possibly taking this early vote a little seriously as well, methinks.

In post 13, shos wrote:cookies are a baked form of food, which is usually sweet but nevertheless can taste like oranges. Here, at the dark side, we have'm.

well robert if I'm a godfather then I gotta avoid lynching, must bus malpa quickly~!

I think that it'll take a start of a wagon to get this game going so I'm gonna
Vote: Klick
(L-1)
let's see what happens now.

I am not a huge fan of this post as it feels like how I would respond if I were scum. After my initial accusation, you downplay it by first treating it as a joke, and then reinforcing that my accusation was pure RVS by stating that you're going to get the game going. Feels like you really do not want anyone to seriously consider my accusation.

Of course, my first post *was* semi-joking, so I am keeping that in mind. :P. I don't think the (L-1) notification is a tell either way.

In post 21, Klick wrote:UNVOTE: , VOTE: malpascp

Robert's helped me out. I think he's right on one of his suspicions, but I doubt the team is shos/malpascp. Furthermore, shos is probably town, so that leaves malpascp.

PEdit: What the fuck, Om. You seriously ninja'd me coming back from V/LA.

Can you elaborate on this? Are you saying that you think I must have gotten one of the scum right, and since you think shos is town, mal must be scum by PoE?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Klick »

Pretty much, but malpa's scumread was more based on his reaction to your suspicion than PoE.

Currently, I suspect malpa/basket.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by shos »

lol mod, klick just voted malpa x) VC is wrong~ it is as it SHOULD BE *ahemklickgetyourvotebackthereahem*

~~~

it was fun telling you in that other game :P

@robert:
so are you saying that you *were* serious in that post? I mean, you generally just took a quick look at the first 5 posts of the game, are you seriously expecting me NOT to take that as RVS? O__o;...so I'm not sure, do you or do you not have any reads so far? I think the game's gone enough to start actually thinking. I'm currently looking at a basketball-scum, with possible suspicion on klick but that's still weak.

I'm gonna join robert in asking klick about that vote. that second sentence in klick's post - I want an explanation. do you really have a read? if ou do, please explain how I am town?

OH GODDAMMIT GUYS YOU GOTTA STOP NINJAING ME

will respond to klicks last post in a sec
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by shos »

needed to look up that reaction.
In post 12, malpascp wrote:So... I didn't get it, I'm buddying and I'm scum, but you have town reads on everyone else. This setup has 2 scum, so that doesn't make sense at all. btw, if you wanted to get out of RVS, you shouldn't have a random vote anymore.

PS: I would also like to know what cookies are, if you don't mind

I'm not sure how I didn't notice that before, but malpa's said that 'town reads on everyone else', when I am marked as scum in that post too, so..? (???)
errr. I'm not seeing anything scummy there tho, it's just wierd. malpa, explain this

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by shos »

yeahhhhh I'm down with a basketlynch, going to bed now, 4 am

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Klick »

shos you're obvious town
basketballstar24
basketballstar24
Goon
basketballstar24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by basketballstar24 »

^
Ditto.

Thanks, you can lynch me. Why do I always get quicklynched...

Unvote, Vote: Klick
for OMGUSing
Infected!
Jailkeeper, Gatekeeper, Realmkeeper
-bbstar24 :D
RobertMontana
RobertMontana
Goon
RobertMontana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by RobertMontana »

In post 16, basketballstar24 wrote:Klick, I'll vote you because there is a 50% chance that you are scum, in my perspective.

No, but I'm not stupid.

Unvote, Vote: shos

So are you still rambling over RVS?

I kinda read this at first as "I should hammer Klick because 50% chance that he is scum. But I won't because that is a dumb idea. But rereading, Klick wasn't on L-1 because Shos changed votes. So. Yeah, also having a bit of a trouble with this post. Perhaps trying to sheep me onto Shos after my godfather accusation? Null read at the moment, so I would like to hear more.

In post 29, shos wrote:
@robert:
so are you saying that you *were* serious in that post? I mean, you generally just took a quick look at the first 5 posts of the game, are you seriously expecting me NOT to take that as RVS? O__o;...so I'm not sure, do you or do you not have any reads so far? I think the game's gone enough to start actually thinking. I'm currently looking at a basketball-scum, with possible suspicion on klick but that's still weak.

Well RVS is never totally random, really. That post expressed the weakest of weak reads and aimed to create content and reactions. I think it has.

@Shos: Can you explain your read on basket more?
@Basket: Why vote Klick after that? If you think he is scum, who is his buddy? Also, yeah please explain #16.
@Klick: Can you explain the basket read more and also elaborate the shos town-read?

Essentially, it seems the case on basket is built on #16 which to me is a null read insofar as it simply confusing. I'm not seeing the scum read. I mean, if its a PoE thing on basket, ok, but say so :P
malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:09 am

Post by malpascp »

In post 16, basketballstar24 wrote:Klick, I'll vote you because there is a 50% chance that you are scum, in my perspective.

No, but I'm not stupid.

I have to understand this post.

First of all, in my point of view, each one of you has a 50% chance of being scum. Basket's post shows that this isn't his point of view, otherwise everyone would be on the same situation as Klick. Then he proceeds to vote shos instead of Klick, despite his "reasoning" on Klick. Even if this last part is just a mistake or the reason to change the vote is somewhere too hidden for me to understand, the "50% chance" thing is the most obvious scumtell in this game so far.
No townie would "forget" that the rest of the players consists on 2 townies and 2 mafia. Obviouslly, I am waiting for BBS to explain this mess.

Vote: basketballstar
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:18 am

Post by Klick »

Read Micro 32: Think Twice. You'll understand his comment.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 32, Klick wrote:shos you're obvious town
good to know, but why?

In post 33, basketballstar24 wrote:^
Ditto.

for OMGUSing

what is this.
*content removed due to I'll-repost-it-soon in my next post*

In post 34, RobertMontana wrote:
In post 29, shos wrote:
@robert:

Well RVS is never totally random, really. That post expressed the weakest of weak reads and aimed to create content and reactions. I think it has.

@Shos: Can you explain your read on basket more?
Essentially, it seems the case on basket is built on #16 which to me is a null read insofar as it simply confusing. I'm not seeing the scum read. I mean, if its a PoE thing on basket, ok, but say so :P

I'll start with the first part - RVS *should* be totally random if you're town. your RVS vote has absolutely no meaning to you if you are town and have no further knowledge of the others.
I believe you in that it was ment to create content and reactions, which it did successfully, which is also why I think now that you get some towncred for it; and you have indeed fished reactions, so that's good, but then if memory serves right you sort-of accused me of disregarding that as RVS? or something like that? so what is it really? flip flopping is not acceptable.

the last part - it is not PoE, not at all. Klick hasn't posted nearly enough to get a town read, and what he did post makes it worse, I'll explain later if I remember. malpa hasn't posted enough to get a town read either, and that first post of content of him was questionable as well.

I will post the case on basket in the next post.

tl;dr
- scum read on basket, weak scum read on klick and malpa, slight town read on robert. (if you wonder why is it slight - answer the above)

Ninja'd by malpa and klick.
malpa has a point that I did not think of, that thing with the 50%. but let's see that micro 32 before we err.

NOTE: BASKET IS IN L-1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:36 am

Post by shos »

just read it, laughed, holy fuck, and now let's compare to this game XD

...lol? was ninja'd by myself?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

Post by shos »

lol wanted to ISO basket and saw that I'm literally half of th eposts in this thread -_- cmon guys post moar
~~~
kay so let's start.

In post 8, basketballstar24 wrote:
Vote: malpascp

One vote on everyone.

first post, first vote, rvs etc etc. you can compare everyone's first RVS vote and this. you know, I've been called scum for my first RVS vote just once(quite recently actually) and I was like wtf, but then again, I *was* scum. thing was(and is here), that the voter gives a fake reason for his vote. RVS is contained as random votes; OMGUSs, stuff based on inside jokes, etc etc. but no REASONS. this post has a reason. it's like, oh, I'm not in the game nono, I'm also not helping or practically doing anything, I'm just filling this up so that everyone has a vote. this is obviously a weak call, yes, I know, but it's there. it got me, so it works, and adds a tad in my scumread of him by default.

Then there was thjis:

No, but I'm not stupid.

So...the first two lines are now clear, after Klick has linked us to read that other game. but you see, THIS is the vote that was supposed to be the initial vote. and look at the timing - it was immediately AFTER I got the second vote on klick and then moved it onto HIM. no reaction at all except the OMGUS, with not a word besides it. I want to ask basket: what did you intend to get with that last line of that post?

and well...now it's over - last post:
In post 33, basketballstar24 wrote:^
Ditto.

for OMGUSing

so calls me obvtown despite having voted me till then; and no reasoning too of course. and then the next line, that's my kind of AtE. you can't trick a trickster ;) as a start, you did not get quicklynched, and even if you do get hammered it's not quick anymore.
and tell me; if we can lynch you, does that mean you have a candidate for vengekilling? the fact that you have just voted klick - does that mean that if you're lynched you shoot him? your reasoning is 'for OMGUSing'. for that I say: ????. I mean, WHERE exactly did he omgus? and even if he did, through the whole game so far, you're really going to vote for that?

~~~

Look, this case is not solid. I'm aware of that. but when you have thoughts like that along with the gut, shit seems to work. I'm going to bet that he is not the godfather tho, because there really is nobody defending him. but he is the goon. that nonsensial vote I just talked about makes me think better of a klick/basket team although I *CAN* see a malpa godfather. these two slightly distanced but dunno. I think we should go safe and lynch basket today. if he's scum then we'll keep discussing tomorrow(or win lol), and if he's not, then I think shooting malpa or klick is the best shot.

basketballstar24
basketballstar24
Goon
basketballstar24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 am

In post 14, shos wrote:crap Klick is on V/LA till the 30th. VOTE: basket

Reasons of voting me on this vote shos? That's why I voted you.

And yes, for Klick's "hammer" it was because of another micro game. Just to teach him how not to lose a game.

So you're saying that RVS is supposed to be "no-reason" votes. How does this post have a reason? It's a stupid vote that I can't find malpascp scummy for.

Now you contradict. You say that I'm now voting Klick for OMGUSing, which is pretty weird because RVS was over, and the above quote gives your sense of RVS. But actually I forgot to read the reason below >.< I thought it was payback for malpascp's RVS vote.

My vote stands.

Sorry, I was concentrated with shos's post, please ask me more questions that I missed.
Infected!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am

Post by shos »

Have I not specifically, publicly, clearly said that I think we need a wagon going to start the game? that was a completely random vote, you know. Klick was AFK so pushing him will do no good, so any other wagon(not me of course) is just as good. that was completely random, and your reaction seemed wierd so I got what I needed.

lol @ second line that game was amazingly lolllish.

the third - as I said that is weak. I realy have no experience in the use of this tell, but in my experience so far, it worked 100% against me when I was scum, so yeah. it's not a game-related reason, it's..I dunno, it's just that you put your vote there to 'complete the circle' so that everyone has a vote. you know what, you can call this the gut factor if you wish.

forth: what.? I'm not saying that, you said that, I quoted you O___o;;;;;???? you just spelled out exactly what I said against you haven't you.? :o
which..which reason did you "forget" to read?
*sigh* I have no idea what you said here and have no time to reread the game, cuz people are coming here in 3 minutes or so, so either you explain it or I'll look into it later.

basketballstar24
basketballstar24
Goon
basketballstar24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 am

first-You wanted me to explain my vote, and this vote was because of your RVS vote.
second-sure...
third-So just because it works in one game it works in another? WIFOM. A weak scum tell is here (in your perspective), but seriously, no need to point this out, completely WIFOM.
fourth-You spelled fourth wrong. Anyway, I'll state it more clearly. You say that there is supposed to be a reason in RVS (OMGUS, etc.). However, Klick voted for OMGUSing, and RVS was almost over, which explains my vote. And you contradict by voting me (your RVS vote) when there wasn't reasoning. This proves your "slight" scum tell wrong.
Infected!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by shos »

first: exactly!!! THAT VOTE WAS *BECAUSE* OF MY VOTE!!! so you generally just omgused?
third - how on earth is that wifom. if there's a scumtell, and it works in one place(and probably more, since well, the one who caught me didn't just invent it out of the blue), how is it wifomish for me to take it as a tool in scumhunting??
fourth(really, correcting typos now? -_- )

as a start - no, I do not say that there is supposed to be a reason, I claim exactly the contrary - random voting stage is RANDOM. if you truly are town, voting A is no different than voting B.

Then: "klick voted for OMGUSing"?? where the hell did you get that. open klick's iso and tell me where he did that. annnnnd how it explains your vote.

Then: I contradict by voting you when there wasn't reasoning. A) contradict what? B) I voted you on post 14, when literally nothing has been said ingame by anyone except me and robert. and C) this proves my scumtell wrong? WHAT?

I'm going to give you one more chance to speak lengthily, in english, and explain what the hell you are talking about. USE QUOTES. PARAGRAPHS. MORE QUOTES PLEASE. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

basketballstar24
basketballstar24
Goon
basketballstar24
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Sigh...I'll do it tomorrow since you're the one confusing me today.
Infected!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:56 am

Post by shos »

the other three people need to speak up too you know -_-;

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:03 am

Post by malpascp »

This is getting really confusing, but from the moment Basket doesn't even now what he said, I'll take it as a scum slip. Obviously if you tell the truth you have the same line of thought, if you lie, or try to argue when you know you are scum, stuff gets mixed up. My vote stays, even though I'm not sure everything shos says is accurate. I'll take some time by the end of the day to make a full re-read.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:06 am

Post by shos »

I'd definitely appreciate it if you reread the whole thing again, you know, it's two pages

malpascp
malpascp
Mafia Scum
malpascp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 am

Post by malpascp »

If I printed it, it would be like 20 pages. So yeah, I'm going to do it. Later. Maybe Robert and Klick could say something too before I forget they are in this game too, so I'd appreciate if you didn't try to screw with me.
Town/11-10
Mafia/8-0
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 am

Post by shos »

well yeah I guess.

So I'm pending an answer from basket, and a reread from malpa.
robert and klick have done almost nothing this game so far.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”