Mini 68, Homestar Runner Mafia (Game Over!)

Strong Bad
Strong Bad
Townie
Strong Bad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:11 pm

Post by Strong Bad »

a>run strongbads_email.exe

Dear Strong Bad,
How do you type with boxing gloves on?
Blazegnome7

We have more important things to deal with right now. Like the fact that Marzipan was attacked in her house last night. Now no one will ever be able to leave her prank calls again. Or at least until this game is over.

Anyway, Rite(Marzipan) has been pummeled. As Marzipan, Rite was able to listen to an answering machine every night.

Enter day 3. With 5 alive it's 3 to lynch.
Holy crap! It's [url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18814#18814]Homestar Runner Mafia[/url]!
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:53 pm

Post by Wacky »

hmm....

Well, before we lynch Dirge, I think we need to just clear a few things up, like Blackhawk and his homsar role. Isn't it the same person as Homestar? But more importantly, why did he send the message "CoAch" the same night Coach Z died? How is that even possible? Is it supposed to stand for something or is encrypted and rearranged somehow? (If it is, its a pretty poor choice, seeing how it coincides with a character and all.)
...whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:14 pm

Post by gslamm »

... and before anyone rushs into the voting I wanna here some details about d8p's role.

No Homsar is a seperate charachter from Homestar Runner.
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:24 pm

Post by blackhawk »

i'm pretty sure it was just a test seeing as i'm not a cop and i'm not a vig

lets go over our roles once again tell us who you are and what you do deciding if youre mafia or not is in the hands of a couple votes

i'm homsar, i can send messages to marzipans answering machine but it can only be five letters long

other roles alive-

Pom-Pom
Fhgwagahds?
i forgot what the others were

anyway i dont think i need to hear Dirges roleclaim to think hes scummy cuz he went with something not so normal like he could have said Strong Sad but he wouldve been noticed by whoever the real strong sad is but there is no strong sad in this game(at least i hope not) so i will now
vote:dirge
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:35 pm

Post by Wacky »

blackhawk - Homsar !
d8P -Strong Sad
Dirge -fhqwhads
gslamm -HomestarRunner !
Saigon -Bubs
Wacky -PomPom !
1. So d8p claimed Strong Sad.

2. Dirge claimed roleblocker or something.

3. You're "pretty sure"????? What? How could you not possibly know what you were doing? :? :?:

Like, why did you pick "CoAch" of all things? As opposed to "TeSt1" or "hello" or "5LTxt" or some other variant?
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:38 pm

Post by Wacky »

Slight error in all kinds of stuff:

It's:

blackhawk - Homsar !
d8P -Strong Sad
Dirge -fhqwhads
gslamm -HomestarRunner !
Wacky -PomPom !

And with 5 alive (not 6), it's 3 to lynch. If you accidentally lynch anyone I will be annoyed at you.
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 3:46 pm

Post by blackhawk »

maybe i told Mahzeepan to investigate CoAch? i dont remember i just know that last night i sent "Fhgwa" and "D1rg3=M@f1@" depending on if i could only send five letters and symbols combined or if i could send as many symbols but only 5 letters

we can only mess up on this lynch cuz then were down to 2 town and 1 maf
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:07 pm

Post by gslamm »

No if we mess this lynch up we lose!

I'm waiting to hear from Dirge and d8p before I vote. There is a slight chance that one of them is pro-town.

Blackhawk: Your "maybe"'s and "I don't know"s are really buggin me.
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
blackhawk
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
blackhawk
Hercule Paranoid
Hercule Paranoid

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:16 pm

Post by blackhawk »

how will we lose isnt there only one mafia left?
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:34 pm

Post by Wacky »

There could be two.

E.g. Da Cheat, Strong Mad, Strong Bad.

Or maybe even

Da Cheat, Strong Mad, Strong Sad?? (Younger brother of Strong Dad?)

Or some random config.
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:49 pm

Post by Dirge »

I think that we need to look closely at Blackhawks claim. He has said that he is 'Homsar' that claim kinda fits with his message restriction. Homsar is a dunderhead and he makes incoherent statements. This would be a good claim for mafia if you were Strong Mad. He too is limited in his verbal skills. I think that he usually speaks one word at a time. It should be easy to find out. The only thing is that I don't think that I've heard Strong Mad leave a message on HR.com. But that doesn’t really clear him.

I'm not gonna throw my vote on Blackhawk just yet. There's no need to rush.
[size=75]I wouldn't change a stroke, cause baby I'm the most... - Prince[/size]
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 2:59 am

Post by d8P »

[Saddam's been captured!]

You want details? You got 'em. I've had enough of being bullied by my brothers. I'm to go crazy go nuts and strap on a rambo headband if they target me (once a game immune). Then I'm able to target someone each night to drive insane by playing Donovan songs on my eukelele.

Well, you asked. The sad truith is that I'm serious :roll:

Anyway, I think the mafia must have some seriously powerful roles to balance ours. And I think there's more than one because of the variety of kills.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 3:23 am

Post by gslamm »

Yes, that is sad. What's even more sad is there is no way to confirm your role.

I'm really tempted to doubt Blackhawk, except his confusion over the remaining mafia seems genuine. There is usually three mafia to start.

I disagree that the mafia would have powerful roles.

*CoachZ was our only investigator and I doubt he would be sane. Looking back at his posts doesn't help either.
*Bub's was our Doc? Geez.

The rest of us had the ability to talk to Marzipan at night, therby confirming ourselves and not much else.

*Me/Homestar Runner full messages every night.
*Wacky/Pom Pom full message once.
*Blackhawk/Homsar limited msg every night.

Vote:Dirge
who I expect is Strong Mad.
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:05 am

Post by d8P »

I thought Bubs's role extremely powerful, and so is mine. The mafia have to have me lynched or make two attempts on me.

Vote: Dirge
, then.
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:09 am

Post by Wacky »

d8P wrote:[Saddam's been captured!]

You want details? You got 'em. I've had enough of being bullied by my brothers. I'm to go crazy go nuts and strap on a rambo headband if they target me (once a game immune). Then I'm able to target someone each night to drive insane by playing Donovan songs on my eukelele.

Well, you asked. The sad truith is that I'm serious :roll:

Anyway, I think the mafia must have some seriously powerful roles to balance ours. And I think there's more than one because of the variety of kills.
Uh... So you have a once in the game immunity from kill and once that is used up you are a vigilante? I doubt that claim somewhat. It's unconfirmable, presumable useless at the present stage, and aren't there WAY too many killing roles already? I mean, come on, you have mafia, Trogdor, the Talking Wheelchair, and another friggin vigilante? If you're telling the truth this game is pretty out there.

Anyway the mafia kills have been 2x pummel and 1x faded (which the mod posts suggests is victim specific, not mafia), so no-one really knows.

On other matters... Suddam's been captured. Woo. Not that I like the guy, I just hate Bush more. Oh, right, game.
maybe i told Mahzeepan to investigate CoAch?
The above statement made no sense. The Coach is a role. Most investigative roles (with one exception in Mixed Theme) look up players and get their roles, not vice versa. So how could Marzipan investigate Coach Z, without knowing who Coach Z is beforehand?

I just don't understand why blackhawk is so evasive about such as simple question.

So Blackhawk: Does your role specify that you cannot claim any aspect of your role (such as post restrictions)?
Wacky
Wacky
Goon
Wacky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:17 am

Post by Wacky »

I almost forgot in the frustration (with d8p and blackhawk) of the previous moment.

Dirge, is there any reason why we SHOULDN'T lynch you? Because once I get some answers I'll be voting for you (probably the lynch vote, seeing how it's 3 to lynch). Your trying to exploit blackhawk's complete obtuseness by voting for him doesn't sound quite right and I'm pretty sure (having ran through a load of HRR related crap ASAP a few days ago) Strong Mad DID leave a message on Marzipan's machine. Will have to check, but if that is right, then shouldn't you, an avid viewer, know about it or something?
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:41 am

Post by Dirge »

If the mod says that there are 4 to lynch then I'm not dead. If it's three to lynch then you guys are rushing things.

I can't believe that you would lynch me. When a mafia win is so close why would you take a chance and speed lynch me without getting all the info you can. Blackhawk still hasn't responded to accusations.

COME ON! Play for a town win!
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 4:54 am

Post by Dirge »

Unvote me PLEASE!

If it's three to lynch this town is SCREWED!
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 5:56 am

Post by Dirge »

Helloooo?

I can think of at least
two reasons each
why the four of you should be in this position and not me.

There is no hurry to lynch here. Any one who rushes this lynch is definitely questionable. Why else would they rush a lynch? To keep the amount of information limited and a speedy mafia win. It is definitely in the mafia's best interest to have this lynch and not discussion.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:06 am

Post by gslamm »

Unvote:Dirge
temporarily. Since the mod said 4 to lynch I'm thinking this saves you. Again temporarily.

I'm fairly sure I'll be killed tonight. There is the possibility that Bub's planted a protective ketchup "Bomb" outside my house so maybe not.

Note he said he had two bombs , confirmed by the mod, and that only one was accounted for by his death. Yesterday I was hoping Rite was protected since he was the obvious target.

Lets here the reasons Dirge. I'm willing to listen...
Strong Bad
Strong Bad
Townie
Strong Bad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:50 am

Post by Strong Bad »

Vote Count with a note(count):

Dirge:
(blackhawk, d8P)

Not Voting: Dirge, gslamm, Wacky

It would seem that a mistake was made with today's opening post. It should have said 5 alive and 3 to lynch. I'ma allow gslamm to unvote and continue the day.
Holy crap! It's [url=http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=18814#18814]Homestar Runner Mafia[/url]!
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:52 am

Post by d8P »

I saw that, ....Strong Bad :)
Dirge
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Dirge
Lost his Marbles
Lost his Marbles

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:21 am

Post by Dirge »

d8p wrote:I saw that, ....Strong Bad :)
I hope that you aren't complaining. Because this is absolutely fair.

My list of suspicions are…
Wacky: 1. His role claim is iffy. See D1 2. Lying about his ability

gslamm: 1. He has pushed a bandwagon on me for two days without any valid reason 2. He waited until after rite assumed he was Homestar before he claimed Homestar 3. he continues to insist that using the answering machine is confirmation of innocence.

d8p: 1. He dropped that vote on me without any concern that he could be the lynching vote. 2. He makes pretty outlandish claims about his abilities. (I know that is what I said about Saigon but how much is enough?) (a) D2 he implies that he has some special bond with marzipan and might be able to leave a message (b) He has one protection that lasts the entire game. With Bubs having two protections to offer that lasted the entire game, many of the townies having access to the answering machine and at least one investigator the town already seemed to have a decent advantage. To balance his claim he says that the mafia must have some powerful roles. They may…but still. They would have to be pretty damn powerful.

Blackhawk: 1. His claim that he can’t remember his choices (convenience?) 2. His posting restrictions could be accounted for by being Strong Mad. He voted right out of the box D3 without waiting for dialog. With two mafia left they can get a lynch pretty fast today.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:35 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote: Dirge
I listened. I don't believe you. Goodbye.
d8P
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
d8P
The "I told you so" guy
The "I told you so" guy

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:41 am

Post by d8P »

I'm not arguing that. Our Strong Bad Mod did a very bad thing and deleted a post. He's an imposter I tell ya! And a cheat!

Wanna know who's underneath that wrestler's mask?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”