Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Toomai »

Yeah 112 really is not sheeping; it's common to ask specific players for their reads when you're not satisfied with what they're giving you.
In post 319, 2birds1stone wrote:[...] his play there strikes me as more together than it is here
I actually only had it together like an origami collection in a hurricane, but yes is it a bit worse with this game, because all my scumreads are dead. The only reason I'm calling people "scum" is because they're "least town".
In post 319, 2birds1stone wrote:Also,
In post 311, Toomai wrote:
In post 310, 2birds1stone wrote:[...] the other part of me is pointing out that most of it can be put down fairly simply to bad/suboptimal/unusual play.
Which parts can't you link to being bad? Those I might be able to explain.
Nope, don't like this post at all.
Because I appear to be using my below-averageness as an excuse?
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Freshmaniscoolman is being replaced. If he posts before one is found, he may keep the slot.
AcRv
AcRv
he/him
Goon
AcRv
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 am

Post by AcRv »

In post 325, Toomai wrote:Because I appear to be using my below-averageness as an excuse?
No, because you care too much about my read on you.
Smudger wrote:
In post 319, 2birds1stone wrote:I've skimmed (very lightly skimmed, mind) day one of his newbie games, and iso'd him in those games,
anything in particular you want to share with us to back it up?
No.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -
Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc., 1989
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:01 am

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 327, AcRv wrote:
In post 325, Toomai wrote:Because I appear to be using my below-averageness as an excuse?
No, because you care too much about my read on you.
Smudger wrote:
In post 319, 2birds1stone wrote:I've skimmed (very lightly skimmed, mind) day one of his newbie games, and iso'd him in those games,
No.
Brother left his account logged in, I forgot to log out.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Feel It »

wat
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Ankamius »

Vote Count 3.2

freshmaniscoolman (1)
- Daemon385
Daemon385 (1)
- Toomai
Haschel Cedricson (1)
- Smudger
Toomai (1)
- 2birds1stone
2birds1stone -
Feel It -
Smudger -

Not Voting (2): Feel It, Haschel Cedricson, freshmaniscoolman

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline is (expired on 2013-08-03 00:00:00) from now, which is
August 3rd, 12:00 AM EST

Prodding: N/A
Replacing: freshmaniscoolman
Last edited by Ankamius on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

It is very feasible that I will not have any internet access until Monday morning. I
might
be able to check once, but I'm not counting on it. My apologies.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Feel It wrote:wat
What?
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 329, Feel It wrote:wat
Your first post in three days is filler? Really? Why do you not post any insight on the discussion since then?
In post 327, AcRv wrote:
Smudger wrote:
No.
So you re-evaluate a read based on meta and decline to give concrete examples as to why, okay.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 333, Toomai wrote:
Your first post in three days is filler? Really? Why do you not post any insight on the discussion since then?
In post 327, AcRv wrote:
Smudger wrote:
No.
So you re-evaluate a read based on meta and decline to give concrete examples as to why, okay.
Ok thanks Toomai but I was going "to go to town"on this one,

2birds really? You enter a meta read into the game, in a way that says this is important everyone please take note of this and then when asked to share it you say no?

Care to give a valid reason why not?
"There is nothing more ironic or contradictory than life itself"... R.D.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Smudger
Feel It
Feel It
Goon
Feel It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Feel It »

Haven't really had much to say. Is AcRv a replacement for someone?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Ankamius »

RedCoyote replaces freshmaniscoolman starting immediately.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:56 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

Feel It wrote:Haven't really had much to say. Is AcRv a replacement for someone?
Did you actually read the post immediately after it?
Smudger wrote:
In post 333, Toomai wrote:
In post 327, AcRv wrote:
Smudger wrote:
No.
Ok thanks Toomai but I was going "to go to town"on this one,

2birds really? You enter a meta read into the game, in a way that says this is important everyone please take note of this and then when asked to share it you say no?

Care to give a valid reason why not?
Two reasons.

One, it was more effort than I usually go to to iso him; I really can't be bothered re-iso-ing to find specific examples.

Two, I'd like someone else to double-check my findings.

Anyway, is Toomai's response to the pressure not enough here? He responded quite reasonably at first, which made me doubt him, but once he starts worrying about my read on him despite the fact I'm not voting him, I have to wonder why he cares so much. He then grasps at "elaborate, damnit"; this is scum trying to remove heat.

Finally, meta is not the primary thrust of my suspicion against him, meta is merely a way of establishing that his scumminess is not just a playstyle thing on his part.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by Smudger »

While reading Toomai's ISO something in it made me read through Infinity's ISO again

this is what we know

Pitoli is scummy
Toomai us scummy
Thinks both 2birds and Toomai are probably town, but thinks Toomai is giving scum vibes
Zhero is scum
Daemon is probably more likely scum then Zhero
Daemon is scum
Case against Toomai, thinks Toomai is town and votes 2Birds
Vote Daemon
Zhero Town

does not mention

N64Lord - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
mnemonicdevice - Town Doctor - Lynched Day 2
Monkeyman576 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2
My slot
Haschel Cedricson

I think I am right with that, point being that if Daemon is scum as Toomai suspects, then there was a bus being created by Infinity on Daemon and Toomai is maintaining that bus, if Toomai is scum as 2birds believes. However if Daemon is being set up here and is in fact town then, on that basis, flip the list that Toomai has posted as his reads, then it would point to the fact that HC is his buddy, If Toomai is scum. Therefore it would seem to me, based on the reads from Inifinity's ISO, that Toomai is indeed scum as suspected by 2birds and therefore 2birds read is correct.

VOTE: Toomai

Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 am

Post by Toomai »

In post 338, Smudger wrote:I think I am right with that, point being that if Daemon is scum as Toomai suspects, then there was a bus being created by Infinity on Daemon and Toomai is maintaining that bus, if Toomai is scum as 2birds believes. However if Daemon is being set up here and is in fact town then, on that basis, flip the list that Toomai has posted as his reads, then it would point to the fact that HC is his buddy, If Toomai is scum. Therefore it would seem to me, based on the reads from Inifinity's ISO, that Toomai is indeed scum as suspected by 2birds and therefore 2birds read is correct.
You summarize reads that show indecision over a given player, lay out two situations that you believe to be true should that player be scum, and then determine that yes you believe that player to be scum. I don't really follow how this logic is connected.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Post by Daemon385 »

Of course I'm being set up, like a pig for a bonfire cookout. Anyone who is busing me is only out to make it look like they are busing another scum. When in fact they are trying to get another miss lynch out of us and dwindle our numbers even further.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hello! I'm replacing into Zhero's slot. Zhero was a man of few words, but I've played with him before. If you're big on meta, you'll find that Zhero's play reminds me very much of his town play in DEFCON Mafia (the only game I have played with him in, I think).

I gave him a lot of guff that game, but I was scum. Anyway, if you're like me and you don't really put much stock in meta, then just take me word for it that Zhero is town. :cool:

When I replace into games, I like to share the notes I take as I read through the game. This is something I'll do as scum (see above game) or as town. I find this game particularly important to take notes on given the flips we've had so far. I always preface this by saying that I do not expect any of the players to go through my notes. If you want to, you are certainly welcome to, and that's why I put them up here to share. Without further ado...

Spoiler: Personal Notes
10. pitoli/Infinity 324 - Mafia Roleblocker - Lynched Day 1
8. NicCage - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
9. mvmafia/N64Lord - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 1
6. mnemonicdevice - Town Doctor - Lynched Day 2
7. Monkeyman576 - Vanilla Townie - Killed Night 2

me = Zhero freshmaniscoolman
HC 39 wrote:I always find it strange when somebody answers a question that was intended for another player? Don't you think mnemonicdevice is a big boy capable of answering his own questions? Why does he need you to answer for him?
Good posting. I already see how pitoli was caught. Things were about to get pretty
hairy
for her.

---
Feel 64 wrote:Honestly, I can't even remember who the previous vote was, I might have actually got it confused with a vote I lost in another game. *gulp*
This kind of reads as town to me. The reason I say that is that scum would be more inclined to remember where their vote was, I think. This is a very honest post.

---
HC 74 wrote:Your claimed reason for voting Zhero is fake, and so are you.
MD was pretty scummy sounding, and I am only 3 pages in.

---
pitoli 84 wrote:I'm reading Haschel as town or anal retentive scum.
pitoli probably wouldn't single her partner out with a comment like this so early in the game.

---
CC/Smudger 93 wrote:At the moment I'm leaning towards a Pitoli + MD scum team. Pitoli moreso. In 41 Pitoli dismisses Monkey's vote fairly quickly and seems to take it far too seriously, especially considering it was on page 2. The whole answering for MD isn't a scumtell as such, but Pitoli's response just doesn't work. In #49 she quickly agrees with Monkey on the fact it was only an observation, then dismisses it as a null tell. Also the latter part of #50 half condemns anyone who calls her out on the fact she answers another question for someone. Answering the question isn't scummy, but fact she felt the need to add the last part of #50 in starts to ping the scumdar.
Good points against pitoli early in the game.

---
Feel 109 wrote:But, you just did what you accused me of...
Good point.

---
Toonami 111 wrote:I also don't like pitoli's recent posts, but 74 tells me to vote over here. I don't really get how the given quotes add up.
In retrospect (post-pitoli flip), this doesn't look good. I'm always weary of scum doing something like that.

"My partner is scummy, sure, but look at this townie instead" is a possibility.

---

I like Feel's post 120. Good list of reads. I agree with the reads. It just looks like someone trying to figure the game out. I like his anger with MD as well.

---
Daemon 131 wrote:Eh I still feel it is a fair judgement of my opinion. But don't worry yet like I said it is only suspicion for now. I haven't voted you yet.
I don't like it when people come across as apologetic for playing the game. If someone honestly makes a mistake, then that's different. But this is wishy washy. "I suspect you but don't worry about it because I am not voting..." Sounds like a weird level of hand wringing.
Daemon 147 wrote:
Vote: mnemonic

Made up my mind =D
Influencial vote at this time that's going to wrong way. Could've been tailor made to change the direction of the game.
Daemon 149 wrote:It doesn't help him either way no matter if he is scum or town.
I really hate this comment. I get a read a real lack of interest in MD's alignment here.

---
CC/Smudger 152 wrote:Apart from the fact that MD wasn't even actually on L-1, or even L-2, this makes it more and more likely that there's a MD + Pitoli scumteam. As I said earlier, I'm fairly set on MD + Pitoli, so I'm happy to vote either, and I think my vote would be better served on MD.
(Despite the fact that I've been mostly attacking Pitoli)
I like this comment and I think CC is arriving at his thoughts reasonably. That said, I'm reluctant to give him too much love for this given the fact that he jumped from scum to town here.

---
Toonami 158 wrote:Non sequitur post, apparently in response to something I said but not making apparent effort to explain.
I get the same notion. It was somewhat out of place. I think your push on Monkey is warranted here.

---
2b1s 178 wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Pitoli
That's a tough vote to make if pitoli is your partner.

---
pitoli 191 wrote:People to look at on my wagon are N64 and Toomai as their votes are rather opportunistic, blending into the rest of the pack. Feelit is still scummy to me and I regret I couldn't pressure him more. Haschel also needs a second look as he has steered clear of my lynch.
I think I believe the MD claim. 2birds and Captain are townish.
Here's the good stuff. Let's see what our lovely vixen threw out there before making a mad dash for the exit.

She's essentially saying the following:

Scum = N64, Toonami, Feel, HC
Town = MD, 2b1s, CC/Smudger

Mmm, she mixed them up good, didn't she? Ugh, this throws Daemon out of the mix if I think she mixed her partner in here somewhere. I'm going to discount it for now. I may come back to it, but she did a pretty good job of sprinkling the names in a confusing manner.

---
2b1s 225 wrote:You can argue that he's not necessarily scum from this (well, I disagree, I think you're underweighting the daytalk, and yes, I will hammer that point for a long time), but not scumtelling isn't a towntell. It's a nulltell. The jump from "I can't see why he'd be scum" to "he's town" is a really bad jump, and really reinforces the scumbuddies possibility.
Good point. I like this. I hadn't really considered it, and it's hard for me to put myself in the shoes of someone reading the game here. This post keeps the pressure on Infinity. Infinity is so scatterbrained that I would've probably been dissuaded from commenting on him had I been here, I think.

---
Feel 263 wrote:I actually forgot about that possibility, never played in a game with a serial killer, good point.

I'm still wary of lynching mnem with his doc claim, I don't think the case of him and Infinity/pitoli is very strong either.
Maybe it's just me, but I get such a wholesome vibe from Feel when he posts. I don't know what it is, but he really appears innocent and fresh-eyed.

---
Mod 278 wrote:Zhero, Haschel Cedricson, MonkeyMan576, Feel It, 2birds1stone
Something worth noting here is that Daemon tried to get on this wagon at the end as well. I don't think he realized MD had been lynched.

---
Daemon 282 wrote:Oh I wonder I wonder who in this group is a baddy Zhero, Haschel Cedricson, MonkeyMan576, Feel It, 2birds1stone
Normally I am a big believer in VCA, but this just strikes me as really scummy. There's a good chance there is scum in that group, but Daemon immediately tries to spin it in such a way that he carries no culpability. In fact, Daemon tried to be the sixth vote on this wagon.

---
2b1s 286 wrote:Not convinced that scum were necessarily on the wagon, beyond the fact scum normally are on lynching wagons (translation: nothing about the wagon struck me as particularly bad. Mnemonic really did look like Pitoli's buddy, and had a truly shitty claim, then I derphammered).
Yeah, I understand this. On the one hand, your blind aggression reads town because scum would've likely been more cautious than to hammer so quickly. On the other, it's hard to say with any authority that scum would or would not have been on that wagon due to the speed of it. It just went so quick that some people didn't get a chance to post, let alone consider their vote.

---
Daemon 290 wrote:And I am not saying I am off that list either since I did vote just the same.
Uh, yeah you are. Otherwise you would've acknowledged it somehow. Now you are trying to act like you should be included in that list only because 2b1s called you on it.

---
Smudger 291 wrote:Through the run of events he names 2B1S, Zhero, Toomai, Daemon as possible scum, interchanging freely but stays away from Nic, Feel It and HC. The question is why? And based on MDs list and tunneling statement then my FoS is pointed at HC and to a lesser extent Toomai as I think the whole thing in relation to Toomai smells of distancing.
I see your point, but what about the early things pitoli had to say about HC? The things she said to HC didn't strike me as two scumbuddies talking together.

I will file this under "usually there's scum in my town group", but I think just throwing some light suspicion in the direction of HC and Toonami is a bit weak. I'm getting very clear reads in this game so far.

---
HC 299 wrote:You know, I don't mind if people think I was tunneling on mnemonicdevice*, but it seems to me like you're placing an undue amount of weight on MD's list.
This. I figured you were obligated to call out Smudger for that, but I agree anyway. Speaking from a replacing point of view, how Smudger thought that was arguably what carried the most weight in this game is subjectively wrong and objectively highly questionable.

Of course, I'm not expecting Smudger to invest his day into going over this game with a fine tooth comb, but I just don't see where he's coming from. He's really forcing the HC scumread, I think. I don't like it.

---
2b1s 303 wrote:This strikes me as a generally fluffy post (specifically; lists aren't useful).
Strongly disagree with this, but it's political so *shrug*.

I'm actually a bit impressed that Toonami has the game almost exactly how I have it (swap Smudger and 2b1s; replace Zhero's name with Toonami). I think this should give him some townpoints.

---
Feel 305 wrote:Zhero seemed scummy but he was also away and was probably busy and has a replacement now. I wanna give him a chance at least.
First post from Feel that I actively don't like, but willing to throw it aside as the outlier. I just don't think this is a good enough reason to unvote and not vote someone else.

---
2b1s 310 wrote:There are aspects of Toomai's play which just bug me. For the most part, he has answered for himself relatively calmly and consistently, but certain things he has done very much ring scum to me; the other part of me is pointing out that most of it can be put down fairly simply to bad/suboptimal/unusual play.

I'm not sure if I'm overthinking this, or underthinking this, or something else altogether.
This could be fake, but I'm inclined to say no. This is a good way to interpret Toonami, I think. I really like you too, 2b1s.

---
Daemon 314 wrote:Or who ever his replacement is I forgot the name who ever you are sorry about that.
Again, this apologetic crap. I know, some of you are thinking this is just null... but this mentality of being so passive strikes me as lacking of character. It's a bit slimy and flowery (no pun intended).

---
2b1s 327 wrote:No, because you care too much about my read on you.
:?:

Why shouldn't he? You're voting him, so it's in his best (and the town's, if he is town) interest to engage you and attempt to get you to read him as town.

---
Smudger 338 wrote:While reading Toomai's ISO something in it made me read through Infinity's ISO again
This is the second time you've ignored pitoli. Why? I absolutely support your decision to read over Infinity. It's a good idea and could lead to potential partnerships, but you're ignoring over half the game when you don't consider pitoli. I know for a fact pitoli has posts that reference her reads on other players.

It just seems like you're doing this half-assed.

+3 T - HC
+4 T - Feel
+1 T/+2 S - CC/Smudger
+4 T - 2b1s
+2 T/+1 S - Toonami
+3 S - Daemon

Okay, so now I am up to speed. Let's get a scumscale in here and see where the players stand.

[
Scum
]--------Daemon-----Smudger--[
]--Toonami-----HC--Feel-1b1s-----[
Town
]

What's most likely the case is that there's one scum on either side of this scale (assuming a three player scumteam). That said, given that scum flipped as RB and we only had one kill last night, I think we could have one scumteam of two PRs. Or possibly 2 scum and a traitor.

Smudger - Honestly, this isn't a really big scumread for me, but Smudger is much more sketchy to me than CC was. I've had the unfortunate experience of losing to Smudger after underestimating his abilities, so I am still a bit sore from that loss. This cat is colder than ice, by the way. Don't let him fool you. The two solid reasons I am running with so far just took place today. I really didn't have anything too negative to say about CC. On the contrary, CC was shaping up to be a solid townread of mine had I replaced into this game earlier. Smudger's inital catchup post struck the wrong chord with me. He emphasized the wrong points, ignored large swaths of information, and his conclusion of HC as the biggest scumread in this game really went the other direction from the reads I got. I'm willing to come to go with the idea that it's likely I am wrong about one of my town reads (assuming there is more than one scum left), but it's not as though his choice of HC is particularly convincing anyway. In all, it's just a poor start, I think. The other point I want to make is that he seems to really be ignoring pitoli's contributions to the game as a matter of fact. The first time he did it, I thought it was just odd. But with the latest post he just made, I'm starting to think it is purposeful. He's painting a picture with omissions that are glaring and obvious. That doesn't bode well for him as one that is genuinely trying to find scum.

Daemon - The first big thing I want to note about Daemon is that I really think scum would've tried hard to prevent the Infinity lynch. The living people not on the Infinity lynch: HC, Daemon, and Feel. A roleblocker is a pretty nice tool for the scumteam, so it's not something they want to lose, certainly not on the first day. Of the three living people that weren't on Infinity's lynch, Daemon is my biggest scumread. Other points against Daemon include his persistent need to apologize or be sorry for his posts. See posts 131 and 314 in my notes above for more on this. Daemon doesn't really like to hurt feelings or be too aggressive, in other words. I think most would agree that Daemon has been pretty under-the-radar this game, yes? Well, that's certainly been helpful for him so far, and today is the first day that I think he's actually around posting more often now that he's been feeling a bit of pressure. His start to D3 really turned me off. He first made the comment that VCA dictates that there was definitely scum on the MD lynch, but he forgets to note that he tried to jump aboard that wagon after it hammered. What makes this post particularly bad is when 2b1s calls him out for not acknowledging his (late) support of the MD wagon, Daemon immediately tries to sooth 2b1s' concern and wants it known that he considers himself as part of the MD lynch group. That whole exchange read as really artificial to me. Daemon being caught with his pants down, you know? Lastly, Daemon was in a really bad position on D1 when he had a turn to be influencial and use his vote to pressure either pitoli or MD (he didn't have to vote either, but he voluntarily put himself in this position) and he voted MD. He actually went out of his way to avoid the pitoli/Infinity lynch on D1, which is certainly not a good thing, in retrospect.

VOTE: Daemon385

tl;dr = Daemon is scummy for his interaction with the pitoli/Infinity wagon, the post-MD lynch commentary, and his overall passivity. Smudger is scummy for awkward omissions in catching up and choosing HC as scum with poor rationale.
Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

My my my I do love your effort. You are chalk full of gooey information and some strikingly nice information, though I can certainly see how you believe I am scum. It is a misplaced vote. Though I guess I would not be 100% against being lynched for the sake of information, but as it is we are a dwindling bunch my friend. With two (possibly; give or take) mafia left and the possible SK that leaves.....9 still town or other wise neutral. Now with the Infinity vote I had some hunch later on before he was lynch but he had honestly slipped passed me or I was too focused on Zhero in all honesty. I actually had infinity lower on my radar. Which now knowingly comes to an unfortunate foresight. And yes I did mean that I am on that list since I did vote him. There is no reason I shouldn't be. Admittedly it was an idiotic vote on my behalf that I didn't give much thought to. I am soothing no one in the fact that I was an over hammer. That is just how I voted. Good vote or not.

And with TwoBirds, so you can't make the effort of playing the game for something you found out is a possible reason to put someone up who you think is scummy? You want someone else to basically do the work for you? Sure a second opinion is nice but why the hell would you put up such vague claims and just throw the hard work you make it sound to be away? Are you really wanting a second opinion or are you wanting to plant ideas in our heads?

In the case of smudger I am not so sure I can whole heartily agree as much. I do understand that it is a shaky feeling you have and not a full blown suspicion as your read on me. I honestly feel he has been more town helpful really. He wasn't on the last wagon either so I think he is either a townie who had the good idea to believe the doc or a mafia hiding pretty well. I still think he is town.

Now with you being Zhero's replacement again you seem to have a nice stack of info, but that still doesn't mean your not on my suspicion list. I haven't seen how you play yet. With how he played though I still don't have a settled mind on this.

Now my read on who I think is probobly scum are : Zhero (Which is now Red) and TwoBirds. I also believe if that for some reasons TwoBirds isn't scum then either Toomai is or it was just two town throwing punches at one another.
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

In post 341, RedCoyote wrote:No, because you care too much about my read on you.

Why shouldn't he? You're voting him, so it's in his best (and the town's, if he is town) interest to engage you and attempt to get you to read him as town.
This comes from before I voted him.

Obviously, chronologically, it doesn't (I voted him in 319) but the "you care too much about my read on you" was actually part of my 319 vote; it simply wasn't until later that I fully elaborated on the problem with the post.

You put a strong case against Daemon385, but the most convincing aspect of it is Daemon's response.

Vote stays where it is, but sure, I'll support a Daemon lynch if Toomai refuses to die.
Daemon385 wrote:possible SK
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY DOES THIS THING KEEP GETTING BROUGHT UP?
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

No, actually, I can't ignore that response, that was really bad.

Vote: Daemon385

But fuckit, I'm not gonna be derailed from Toomai-lynching for a third day in a row.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
2birds1stone
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
2birds1stone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by 2birds1stone »

I just freaked out and went "Shit, did I quickhammer again?", but no, Daemon's at L-1 now.
W/L/D = 10/10/3

I drew my avatar myself!
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 343, 2birds1stone wrote:
Daemon385 wrote:possible SK
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHY DOES THIS THING KEEP GETTING BROUGHT UP?
Well, it does happen to be a possibility (a remote one, but still there). The way it was brought up though was of course as bad as the rest of the post.

I can't find anything wrong with the ketchup post, it all looks good and townish and mostly mirrors my opinions.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by Smudger »

RC welcome

To answer your main concern, I looked at Pitoli's input as background information, but focused more on Infinity, who replaced Pitoli, as this was the person who was in the slot when it lynched. And to also cover Toomai's response also, I have had suspicions of Toomai HC and 2birds at different times throughout my time in the game. Unlike you though RC I don't have great experience at replacing into a game and so far have found focusing on those currently in the game as opposed to those who have been replaced gives me a more current read. Now I fully appreciate what that means with regard to my slot, I am not foolish enough to ignore the connotations this brings. I am currently voting Toomai based on my thoughts and inderstanding of Inifinity's scum feels and Toomai's list. Infinity is confirm scum his biggest scum suspect was Daemon, he named him as scum more than others and voted for him, so I base my current vote on Toomai on this simple fact. I am fully aware that it could very well be the case that Infinity's strategy could have been to set Daemon up as possibly town, knowing full well that he was in fact scum, through his vote, but IIRC Infintiy replaced in and stated he had no experience, so that would be a very good strategy for someone with limited experience. I can't check this as I am on my phone but are scum communicating all the time in their QT, or limited to Nighttime only? If they are limited to night time only then Infinity was flying blind which would strengthen the fact that the aforementioned strategy was, very good coming from an inexperienced player, or did not exist. I believe the later is the case here.

Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Smudger »

Having just read through RC again, this is the RC I know, take from that what you will. I also feel his take on Daemon is off centre a bit, so I am now confused. I believe I have read Infinity right and based on that feel my vote is correct. I am going to keep it where it is.

Daemon385
Daemon385
Goon
Daemon385
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Daemon385 »

In post 344, 2birds1stone wrote:No, actually, I can't ignore that response, that was really bad.

Vote: Daemon385

But fuckit, I'm not gonna be derailed from Toomai-lynching for a third day in a row.
What my whole shpeal? Why not?

And what do you mean by your last statement to me it sounds like your determined to stay on a toomai wagon no matter what but you vote me?

Or are you just made cause I think your a suspect TwoBirds?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”