Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4150 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Nope. Still town. I'll look at this in a few hours.
sthar8
sthar8
Mafia Scum
sthar8
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4151 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:13 am

Post by sthar8 »

Sweet. That makes this easy.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4152 (ISO) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:21 am

Post by jmo16mla »

Assuming brian isn't screwing with us.

VOTE: sthar8
town: 15:13 Scum 4:4
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

Okay, so I went though some of the lynches.. If i counted correctly, sthar8 was on ONE town lynch. ONE. Doesn't that seem like he was trying to avoid lynch town a little too much? As if to look at the town cred from not being on a town lynch.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by jmo16mla »

In post 3622, StrangerCoug wrote:VOTE COUNT
AngryPidgeon (2): Majiffy, JacobSavage
JacobSavage (8): Mac, thezmon221, The Goodfather, Brian Skies, Grey and Crimson, Natirasha, alienBRO, Drunken Lies
Majiffy (4): sthar8, displaced, AngryPidgeon
The Goodfather (1): PeregrineV

With 14 people alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch.
In post 4045, StrangerCoug wrote:VOTE COUNT
AngryPidgeon (1): Mac
Brian Skies (1): AngryPidgeon
thezmon221 (4): sthar8, displaced, Brian Skies, thezmon221

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch a player.

Actually, the above stance doesn't work... He was barely on any lynches.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Sthar8
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4156 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:12 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

jmo16mla (1): sthar8

sthar8 (2): jmo16mla, Brian Skies

With
alive, it takes
votes to lynch a player.

Rigoberto Castañeda and Michelle Whiter find a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 stained with Sebastian Arlington's blood. All they had to do was find the driver and the Midnight Racing Club was history, just like in New York.

Ben Wood walked out the Golden Nugget where the two Death Bikers lay in wait. As soon as he opened the door to the Challenger, the two rivals ambushed him, dragged him out of the car, and beat him to death. Mission accomplished.

sthar8, who was
Ben Wood, the driver of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 and the Mafia godfather
, has been lynched on Day 10.
Brian Skies, who was
Rigoberto Castañeda, the driver of a 2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 and a vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.
jmo16mla, who was
Michelle Whitaker, the driver of a 2009 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special and a vanilla townie
, has survived the endgame.

CONGRATULATIONS ALIENBRO, ANGRYPIDGEON, BRIAN SKIES, DISPLACED, DRUNKEN LIES, GOONER, GREY AND CRIMSON, GUYINFREEZER, MASTINSSK, JACOBSAVAGE, JMO16MLA, PEREGRINEV, THEZMON221, AND YATES; YOU, THE TOWN, HAVE WON!

ROLE PM'S
alienBRO, you are
Samuel Booth, the driver of a 2000 Honda X11 and a
vanilla townie
. After defeating the Midnight Racing Club up in New York, you have spread your influence southwest, and Charleston Boulevard in Las Vegas has become your dragstrip. But not everyone comes to Sin City to play nice. In fact, the MRC is looking for revenge. And you're not about to let them crash your perpetual party.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your bike, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of Las Vegas!

You win when all threats to the Death Bikers have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
ArcAngel9, you are
Faisal ibn Azaria, the driver of a 1989 Honda VFR750F and a
vanilla townie
. After defeating the Midnight Racing Club up in New York, you have spread your influence southwest, and Charleston Boulevard in Las Vegas has become your dragstrip. But not everyone comes to Sin City to play nice. In fact, the MRC is looking for revenge. And you're not about to let them crash your perpetual party.

You have no gun, no badge, no first aid kit, no magic thingamajiggers, absolutely nothing special except for three things—your bike, your brain, and voting abilities. But those three things are all you need to rule the streets of Las Vegas!

You win when all threats to the Death Bikers have been eliminated from the game.

Please PM me back acknowledging that you understand and confirm your role. The thread is here and you're in a day start.
Brian Skies, you are
Rigoberto Castañeda, the driver of a 2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 and a
vanilla townie

Darthe, you are
Baxter Llewellyn, the driver of a 1986 Suzuki GSX-R750R and a
vanilla townie

greygnarl, you are
Ben Wood, the driver of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8 and the
Mafia
godfather
. You, along with your partners in crime Ricarda Carbajal (Natirasha, who is a
goon
the driver of a 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI; Zachary Brown (Hannibal, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX; Lacy van der Bijl (TheFuzzylogic99, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1996 Mercury Cougar; and Winston Epstein (Herself, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1988 Ford Mustang LX; have come to Las Vegas seeking revenge for the loss of New York to the Death Bikers. The Death Bikers may have done a lot of recruiting, but it is still quite new to Las Vegas, and if you can just get them to lose their grip, the Midnight Racing Club will reign again. And you blend in very well with the MRC, actually, even if you're utterly disloyal to them.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will give priority to you, then Natirasha, then Hannibal, then TheFuzzylogic99, then Herself. I prefer that the highest available person in the hierarchy submit the kill but will accept one from anybody.

You investigate as innocent to a sane cop.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

Nobody in this game drives a 1994 Yamaha GTS1000.

You win when all players in Las Vegas are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

GuyInFreezer, you are
Keiko Murasaki, the driver of a 1997 Triumph T509 Speed Triple and a
follower
. You were always the curious person, and you've been sneaking out of the Death Bikers clubhouse at night trying to see firsthand the bloodshed the Midnight Racing Club has brought to town, hopefully catching one of those bastards. You're night-blind, though, so you can't see very far forward in the dark.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to follow. I will tell you whether that player does anything to anybody, and if so, what (but not whom).

Hannibal, you are
Zachary Brown, the driver of a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX and a
Mafia goon
. You, along with your partners in crime Ben Wood (greygnarl, who is the
godfather
), the driver of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8; Ricarda Carbajal (Natirasha, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI; Lacy van der Bijl (TheFuzzylogic99, who is a
goon
goon
), the driver of a 1988 Ford Mustang LX; have come to Las Vegas seeking revenge for the loss of New York to the Death Bikers. The Death Bikers may have done a lot of recruiting, but it is still quite new to Las Vegas, and if you can just get them to lose their grip, the Midnight Racing Club will reign again.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will give priority to greygnarl, then Natirasha, then you, then TheFuzzylogic99, then Herself. I prefer that the highest available person in the hierarchy submit the kill but will accept one from anybody.

I have made a QuickTopic where you may discuss your night action here. Discussing in the QuickTopic before the game starts is fine, but once I announce the start of the game you will only be allowed to post there at night.

Nobody in this game drives a 1999 Aprilia RSV Mille R.

You win when all players in Las Vegas are the Mafia or nothing can prevent the same.

Herself, you are
Winston Epstein, the driver of a 1988 Ford Mustang LX and a
Mafia goon
godfather
), the driver of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8; Ricarda Carbajal (Natirasha, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI; Zachary Brown (Hannibal, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX; and Lacy van der Bijl (TheFuzzylogic99, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1996 Mercury Cougar; have come to Las Vegas seeking revenge for the loss of New York to the Death Bikers. The Death Bikers may have done a lot of recruiting, but it is still quite new to Las Vegas, and if you can just get them to lose their grip, the Midnight Racing Club will reign again.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will give priority to greygnarl, then Natirasha, then Hannibal, then TheFuzzylogic99, then you. I prefer that the highest available person in the hierarchy submit the kill but will accept one from anybody.

Nobody in this game drives a 1986 Yamaha V-Max.

JacobSavage, you are
Leonid Fyodorov, the driver of a 2011 Triumph Thunderbird Storm and a
vanilla townie

Mac, you are
Michelle Whitaker, the driver of a 2009 Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special and a
vanilla townie

MastinSSK, you are
Kim Jun-seo, the driver of a 2014 Harley-Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two and a
vanilla townie

Matias, you are
Quinn Meadows, the driver of a 2009 Honda XL125V Varadero and a
vanilla townie

Natirasha, you are
Ricarda Carbajal, the driver of a 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI and a
Mafia goon
godfather
), the driver of a 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT-8; Zachary Brown (Hannibal, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX; Lacy van der Bijl (TheFuzzylogic99, who is a
goon
goon
), the driver of a 1988 Ford Mustang LX; have come to Las Vegas seeking revenge for the loss of New York to the Death Bikers. The Death Bikers may have done a lot of recruiting, but it is still quite new to Las Vegas, and if you can just get them to lose their grip, the Midnight Racing Club will reign again.

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will give priority to greygnarl, then you, then Hannibal, then TheFuzzylogic99, then Herself. I prefer that the highest available person in the hierarchy submit the kill but will accept one from anybody.

Nobody in this game drives a 1999 Ducati Monster City.

notscience, you are
Jarosław Wojciechowski, the driver of a 2004 Kawasaki Super Sherpa and a
vigilante
. You defeated the Midnight Racing Club last time they caused you trouble, and as the person who brought the Death Bikers from New York to Las Vegas, your followers pretty much treat you as God. And you have one of the powers He does: You can take life away.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to kill. You are not allowed to kill yourself. If you decide not to kill anybody, it'd be nice if I know.

PeregrineV, you are
Luigi di Napoli, the driver of a 1993 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11 and a
cop
. Las Vegas just got a little less glamorous—your old enemy the Midnight Racing Club has rolled in to town. Fortunately, you've found the MRC roster, so you know whose allegiance lies with whom.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to investigate. I will tell you whether that player is innocent or guilty. If you decide not to investigate a certain night, it'd be nice if I know.

SonOfZeus, you are
Daniel Clemmons, the driver of a 1997 BMW R1100RS and a
jailkeeper
. You were always into BDSM, so you were never above cuffing up people you liked for the hell of it. Now that the Midnight Racing Club is a threat again, though, you're also seriously considering putting those handcuffs on people you
DON'T
necessarily like.

Each night, you may PM me the name of one player whom you would like to jailkeep. That player can neither use his or her ability nor be killed that night.

TheFuzzylogic99, you are
Lacy van der Bijl, the driver of a 1996 Mercury Cougar and a
Mafia goon
godfather
goon
), the driver of a 2007 Volkswagen Golf GTI; Zachary Brown (Hannibal, who is a
goon
), the driver of a 1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX; and Winston Epstein (Herself, who is a
goon

Each night, you may discuss with your partners whom you would like to kill and which one of you will PM me with the hit. You are not allowed to kill yourself or your partners. In the event that you and a partner send me conflicting kill PM's, I will give priority to greygnarl, then Natirasha, then Hannibal, then you, then Herself. I prefer that the highest available person in the hierarchy submit the kill but will accept one from anybody.

Nobody in this game drives a 2011 Ducati Streetfighter.

thezmon221, you are
Minnie Wright, the driver of a 2014 Kawasaki Concours 14 ABS and a
vanilla townie

Thirdkoopa, you are
Sebastian Arlington, the driver of a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675 and a
vanilla townie

Wake88, you are
Charlie Quinn, the driver of a 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa and a
vanilla townie

Dead thread
Mod QT

NIGHT 1 ACTIONS

Gooner jailkeeps PeregrineV.
GuyInFreezer sees thezmon221 do nothing to anybody.
Grey and Crimson kills Gooner.
sthar8 kills GuyInFreezer.

NIGHT 2 ACTIONS

PeregrineV investigates MastinSSK as innocent.
Grey and Crimson kills Yates.
sthar8 kills MastinSSK.

NIGHT 3 ACTIONS

PeregrineV investigates alienBRO as innocent.
Grey and Crimson kills Majiffy.
sthar8 kills Drunken Lies.

NIGHT 4 ACTIONS

PeregrineV investigates thezmon221 as innocent.
Grey and Crimson kills PeregrineV.
sthar8 kills Grey and Crimson.

NIGHT 5 ACTIONS

sthar8 kills alienBRO.

NIGHT 6 ACTIONS

sthar8 kills AngryPidgeon.

NIGHT 9 ACTIONS

sthar8 kills displaced.

MOD NOTE

[*]I don't feel like this was one of my better-run games, especially near the end, and I want to apologize to everyone for that. I probably need a short modding break, but I intend to keep the promise I made ika, and there
IS
another game in the works. (Not currently another Street Racers game, though I'm in for doing more, but still...)
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
jmo16mla
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
jmo16mla
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4157 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:36 am

Post by jmo16mla »

WOO!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4158 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:39 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

JMO BRIAN SKIES I COULD KISS YA!!! <3

This game was so much fun!!!!!

Thanks SC!! You're an awesome mod!

(But fix that deadline and vote tag nonsense :P)

^5 town!!
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4159 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It's over?!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:01 am

Yeah finally!

STHAR I HAVE A NEW SCUMTELL ON YOU!!!! :mrgreen: And I'm not telling you what it is! :D
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4161 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

He doesn't need one. His whole attitude was scummy all game lol. I was thrown off by the Goodfather and Natirasha interactions though.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:08 am

Do I need to quote the conversation you and I had about sthar the day before we died? Cuz I will :P
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:09 am

BRO and pa did amazing this game. Like perfect scum hunting. Why is there not a scummy for that?
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #4164 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4156, StrangerCoug wrote:the driver of a 1996 Mercury Cougar
SC was cheering for the scumteam clearly : P

@SC: I don't think this game was poorly modded. The end phase was pretty ridiculous due to back-to-back no kills/lynches. I don't know what you could have done different other than mandate the NK be compulsive on those nights which is a little sketch. I don't know. I've been thinking about making mafia kills compulsive in my games for a while now.

Good job endgame peepz, you carried the game for town when it mattered.

--

BRO and PA were all over the place this game, no offense : |
You can't list all but 4 of the people in the game as plausible scum in a single wall post.
You guys did make it count though.

I think town ultimately played well. We got our Majiffy kill and sort of followed that on down to Goodfather and Natirasha. That was a good swing on the D1 Hannibal lynch as well. OVerall town had fairly solid day play even if we lost our JK and Follower on N1.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4165 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:16 am

Post by displaced »

GG everyone, sorry for some unavoidable absence in the endgame there, I'd like to think Brian and I would've hammered it out earlier if that wasnt the case. :shifty:
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4166 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

What was up with the 2 nights of no killing?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4167 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 am

Post by displaced »

Sthar trying to apathize the town I imagine
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4168 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

And looking back, my reads were better than average this game.

And I died before AP!

@SC
- thanks for modding, I think you did a great job. And the whole vote tag thing was annoying as shit. :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4169 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 am

AP, they are the ones that put together the wagon analysis that exposed every single one of the scums.

p-edit:
PeregrineV wrote:And I died before AP!
Me too! Is that a good thing?
Art is cool.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4170 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:55 am

Post by displaced »

Yeah I find Ap's comment on AlienBRO to be more than a little ironic
BROseidon
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
BROseidon
Expert Marxman
Expert Marxman

Post Post #4171 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:01 am

Post by BROseidon »

In post 4164, AngryPidgeon wrote:BRO and PA were all over the place this game, no offense : |
You can't list all but 4 of the people in the game as plausible scum in a single wall post.
You guys did make it count though.
lol. :P

That was my first time using that structure of analysis. Gonna be using the // tags to make what the non-contextualized reads are more clear.
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (ISO) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:08 am

Post by displaced »

BRO you were a boss!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck