Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Blackberry »

I want to hear what night you investigated who...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by Skruffs »

bigAl - they could be, but also notice that they turned up as Town for the police; which fits in with an investigative immunity. :P Cops found them as town, church as their 'true nature' perhaps, as satanic.

This looks damning for dahen. (no offense meant)
petroleumjelly
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
petroleumjelly
he/him/his
Thirteenthly, ...
Thirteenthly, ...
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:28 pm

Post by petroleumjelly »

The Official "I'm Having Grid-Lock Christmas!" Vote Count!

Fritzler
- 2 – SpectrumVoid, Toaster Strudel
bigAl
- 1 - Blackberry

With people they don't even know – 4 – dahen, bigAl, Fritzler, Skruffs

alive,
to make someone listen to the car radio!

If the town would like any prods, please bold a request and it shall be done.
"Logic? I call that flapdoodle."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:49 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey PJ - just nitpicking here. There's technically only 6 votes available - that means everyone except one will have to vote on the same person (excluding that person) right?

Anyways...Dahen being quiet still... can you prod them for us?
One of dahen/ritzler should be nominatd.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:04 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Skruffs wrote:Hey PJ - just nitpicking here. There's technically only 6 votes available - that means everyone except one will have to vote on the same person (excluding that person) right?

Anyways...Dahen being quiet still... can you prod them for us?
One of dahen/ritzler should be nominatd.
Totally. Dahen or Fritzler. I'd say Dahen if Fritzler promises to kill someone scummy. If Fritlzer won't commit to killing someone for us, then we have to kill Fritzler.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:05 am

Post by dahen »

Quite busy with another game, but it seems that there are lots of stuff to clear up here.
SV wrote: Our day and night deaths have the church and the police coming to the same conclusion. I haven't thought of anything yet, but it might be significant.
What do you mean by this?

Skruffs, quit overdefending when you haven't been accused. However, thanks for pointing out that Thesp indeed had two votes. So much for my theory that someone else was the vote stealer. It's weird that he was "Criminal Aligned Murderer with a vote-stealing ability". I wonder if it's in the setup or if he acquired it somehow.
Skruff wrote: dahen, who did you target last night?
Well, I gave something to Thesp. That's a little harder to prove than what I gave to Fritz.

SV, thanks for your writeup of Zindy (#867), but do you draw any conclusions from it?
TS wrote: Yeah, I think we're going to have to go with Fritzler. Zindara's analysis, as outlined by SV, says it all.

unvote, vote: Fritzler
Well, there is nothing new in that post. You seem to be looking for an easy lynch. Now that you have a vote, why don't you use it with a little more thought than that?

bigAl: Welcome to the game!
Skruffs wrote: dahen who did you offer cop inspections to?
Your question is incorrect. Read my posts. I don't feel like repeating myself all the time.
SV wrote: Im guessing 'riddled with bullets' = multiple killed.
That's interesting. I'll see if that can make me any wiser. I am glad you are looking for theories rather than easy lynches.
Skruffs wrote: NOTE: Save the dragnos was damned for taking the cop investigations
Well, that is if you believe Fritzler's story. It's by no means confirmed. Even though I believe Fritzler, we need to keep an open mind.
Skruffs wrote: Dahen - apparently offers inspections that DAMN people if they receive them
No. You confuse me with someone else.
SV wrote: I think there's something significant about the cross and pentagram. I'm not sure what it is though.
Keep thinking.
TS wrote:
Friztler wrote: no dahen makes people immune to investegations, which is actually pretty suspect.
That's a very good point.
vote: Dahen
Well, that is also not a new point since we discussed it yesterday. Where were you? Are you still looking for easy lynches. Of course giving someone inv. immunity is not very pro-town. Why on earth do you think I voluntarily claims to have done that when I'm not a suspect if you don't think there is a good reason for it?
TS wrote: Making people immune to investigations cannot help the town. It's a role only a baddie could have.
Do you never think longer than this? Look at the circumstances around my claim. If you think I am stupid, then please read up om my other games from the Wiki.
TS wrote: I hope Dahen can explain the flavor of this role, and he better have a damn good explanation.
Yes I do. No, I see no point in explaining it to you at this point.
Friztler wrote: i got two things the same night, i wasn't sure which one dahen was claiming to be responsible for
I hope you are not still confused.

bigAl: Nice table and some good conclusions. But see Skruffs comment #898 later.
Blackberry wrote: I'm not 100% sure what to do about Fritzler, I want to hear Dahen, BigAl's and TS's opinion on him...
Well, I think he tells the truth about the investigation offering and damning. And I know he tells the truth about receiving stuff from me. I am not sure that he is town, but I prefer hunting Satanics/Criminals rather than a possible SK or Vig. I wouldn't call him scum based on his role name. I don't think scums get these types of role names while the rest of us don't. But you could ask what Richard Nixon is doing in the mines.
Blackberry wrote: After rereading stuff I can buy Dahen's claim... I didn't realize he said he could kill people if they accepted.
What are you talking about?
TS wrote: BigAl. My role name is town aligned pauper.
Poor you.
Blackberry wrote: Strengthens my reasons to disbelieve BigAl.
What? Why?
Skruffs wrote: *shares some bread with TS* Sad I'm poor too. Sad
Is this a claim?
Skruffs wrote: blackberry - You make a Very good point... I hadn't considered that.
What point are you referring to?
Skruffs wrote: So explain this? Thesp was not damned so they were not 'covering up' after a recruit - it seems a lot more likely that Dahen is lying. Then again, maybe Thesp was triple gambitting, hoping to say STD wasn't really damned at all to get a mislynch on Dahen.
Can you please connect the latter part of your second sentence "it seems a lot more likely that Dahen is lying" with the rest? You see, I have nothing to with damning at all. Nobody has ever said that. Why is this so hard to get?
Skruffs wrote: Dahen - What exactly is this 'item' that you gave Fritz? Not what it does, but what Is it?
A very interesting question that I'm surprised no-one has asked before. I prefer not revealing too much of my role. If you will be able to accuse me or clear me depending on my answer I will gladly tell you. Otherwise, I prefer to keep that information for myself (and maybe Fritzler if he got to know what he got).

SV: What is the strongest reason you see that Fritzler is not what he claims to be?
Skruffs wrote: Fritz is definitely scum - a vig would never kill a proven cop.
How could I miss this?
Fritz: Why on earth did you kill HurriKaty?
FOSWITV Fritzler

Skruffs wrote: Dahen just strikes me funny, particulaarly because of how they cozied up to primate and the cult theory - especially explaining that primate turned to ash because he was uberreligious...
Finally a response to my theory. Too bad you didn't like it.
Skruffs wrote: Maybe dahen thought that it offered investigative immunity because the person he targeted the night before received that instead?
Now you have failed your homework. I asked Fritzler to tell us the result of what I gave him. I then confirmed it. How would he know what/if I gave something to someone else the night before?
Skruffs wrote: This is why I'm a little weirded out that nobody has said anything about being offered items.
How many items do you think there is in circulation?

bigAl: Why do you claim your role name at this point?
Skruffs wrote: So who's the last scum?
Do you really think there is only one scum left besides Fritzler?
Skruffs wrote: blackberry - your third point is in reference to a point that was already made. Fritzler *is* scum - big al was misreading data.
You are right about this, but why not comment the rest of Blackberry's post?
Point B is quite heavy.
TS wrote: I am seriously thinking that the remaining scum is dahen (because of the roleclaim) and Blackberry. Blackberry's behaving like he's completely lost his mind.
Too bad your claim seems OK. You really aren't contributing much.
TS wrote: Fritzler's not going to survive this game. Maybe he could kill for the town tonight.
Finally. Although this point has already been debated a few pages away.

Skruffs: You ask SV to claim. Do you want a mass-claim at this point or are you just curious?
Skruffs wrote: Why has/hasn't Dahen targetted anyone else with their ability?
I have been giving items to Fritzler and Thesp.

SV: Interesting claim. Do you have any unanswered questions for me?
bigAl wrote: Could the satanics be a cult group then? Both people who changed alignment were satanic.
I don't think so. Our mod said that satanics was a fancy name for mafia.

I think killing me is really stupid. I also think asking a full claim of me is stupid too.

I am going to bed now, but I will follow this game better from now on. I'll see if I can find someone to be especially suspicious of.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I don't think Dahen is scum. He is one of the few that has sense and wants to go after someone else rather than Fritzler the "SK".

I could easily see Skruffs as scum with TS, bigAl or SV because he keeps wanting to go after Dahen or Fritzler.

bigAl's claim is completely false and doesn't match with what he said earlier. The fact that nobody else is concerned about this furthers my suspiscion.
bigAl wrote:Anyway, I'm a
town aligned plebian
, vanilla townie. Same role name as Primate,
so I was thinking that all of the vanilla townies had the same role name.
I wanted to see if TS had the same role name also. Since he doesn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's lying,
just that I might have beleived it more if he was
. Hmmm...
bigAl contradicts himself. He first says he wanted to hear TS's role in assumption it was the same as his (and a dead player), aka bigAl was fishing for the "vanilla townie" role that he assumed was in the first top 7, when he realized it wasn't, he invented another P name and make up an excuse. Yet he would have believed the claim more if it had matched the deceased... when his claimed-name isn't matching the deceased??
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

dahen wrote:
SV wrote: Our day and night deaths have the church and the police coming to the same conclusion. I haven't thought of anything yet, but it might be significant.
What do you mean by this?
It's significant wrt to my role ability. I think it could mean that their role alignment has not been changed.

BB: You think dahen isn't scum because he doesn't want to go after our SK? That's purely wifom. I also don't get where you get the 'he is one of the few that makes sense' bit.

Dahen: I quoted that Zindy bit to show who Zindy was going after: Fritzler. Since his alignment is correct, he's a psychic, I trust him. Fritzler is not pro-town.

Cross: Killed by the Church? Pentagram: Killed by the damned?

I'll go have a look at Big Al.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

bigAl wrote:
Can you explain the meaning of 'one of first 7 above?'
Blank.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:40 pm

Post by bigAl »

dahen wrote:
Skruffs wrote: dahen who did you offer cop inspections to?
Your question is incorrect. Read my posts. I don't feel like repeating myself all the time.
I think I confused this too - maybe from reading Skruffs posts. I'll reread that part in the morning.
dahen wrote:
SV wrote: Im guessing 'riddled with bullets' = multiple killed.
That's interesting. I'll see if that can make me any wiser. I am glad you are looking for theories rather than easy lynches.
I find it odd that this would be a multiple kill. The one night (night 2?) when we had a multi kill, it was very obvious, because they were both shot and crucified. Unless we have more than one killer who kills with bullets (which we've seen no evidence of yet), I'd probably just attribute it to the mod getting creative with flavour text.

------

In response to berry and sv, the reason I contradict myself is
because I made a mistake
. I
thought
that my role name was Puritan, because it appears that 'scope thought that his name was Puritan. Therefore when he first posted, he made the statement that his role name was among the dead at that time; this happened after night two, so at that time, the choices of role that he was talking about were one of the first seven roles in the table I made (ie. it was one of the roles of the dead; one of primate, SL, Coron, olio, TSQ, HK or STD.), which is what I meant as 'one of first seven above'. Maybe it's because I'm dyslexic once and a while, maybe because I assumed that 'scope was correct, but I read plebian as puritan. (After all, they're both P****an words)

Anyways as I've explained before, since I was expecting all vanilla townies to have the same role name, (since I was thinking at that time that both Primate and I
did
have the same role name), I was going to see if TS (who claimed townie) would claim the same role name also. If so, then I would be more inclined to believe his claim. Now that I realise that we
don't
have the same role name, the above exercise was rather pointless. The reason that I claimed when I did was to prove the above point, which didn't work. Berry, I realise that this a contradiction, but I hope this explains things a bit.

I'm off to bed now, but will try to read over in the morning.
Come play Metroplexity! Come play Unangband!
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:49 am

I think Blackberry is scum.

He accuses everything and anything, he's trying to spread the suspicion and confuse the town as much as possible. The suspicions he expresses make no sense whatsoever and come far out of left field.

I think we need to lynch Fritzler AND Blackberry.
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Blackberry »

How are my suspiscions coming far out of left field? Because I'm not conforming to the rest of the town of an easy SK lynch of Fritzler or Dahen who I don't particularly find that scummy?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:08 am

That does it.

vote: Blackberry

Let's hear his claim.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:14 am

Post by Blackberry »

You didn't answer my question.
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:26 pm

Post by dahen »

TS wrote: That does it.
vote: Blackberry
Let's hear his claim.
I'm not sure where I have Blackberry. He has supported me throughout the game. I always get a little bit suspicious of that. However, you need to think about your tactics, TS. It's not a good idea to aks people to claim as soon as you suspect them. In many games that would mean everybody claiming day one. There are situations where a mass-claim is right, but I don't get the feeling that you think it's such a situation. You seem more interested and perhaps curious for your own sake than for the strategic sake of this town. This goes along with you losing interest when you got your vote stolen.

I'm going to read up on some other games of yours to see if this is how you always play or if you are trying to look like a careless townie.
Do you have any games in particular that you want me to study? Links would be appreciated.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:00 am

We're only 7 left.

5. spectrumvoid - has a dodgy role, difficult to interpret, but behaves like a townie.
11. Toaster Strudel - pauper.
19. Skruffs (Formerly Illumina) - puritan I think.
20. bigAl (Formerly KaleiÐoscøpe, Formerly Mert) - plebian.
18. Fritzler - without a shadow of a doubt, a non-town killer.
8. dahen (Formerly marli) - grants investigation immunity, kills if they accept.
9. Blackberry (Formerly CrashTextDummie, Formerly TheEyeOfMordor) - is comkpletely bonkers and hasn't claimed.

Frtizler is scum and should die.

Dahen's role is completely confusing. So I can't understand his choices, either. WHY did he pick Fritzler, why did he pick Thesp? And instead of ANSWERING questions with ANSWERS, ANSWERS with QUESTIONS!!! Look at this... http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=925

Also, we had THREE nights. Why does Dahen only reveal 2 choices, that are scum?

Blackberry is completely bonkers. Look at
any
post. I think he made ONE post that I read and thought "mmm... this one is not scummy."

I mean, look at this example:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=875

He's all excited that we can still "control" Fritzler even though he killed Hurrikaty... there's still a chance that he's a vig! He doesn't believe BigAl's claim? Or Dahen's? And he goes back and forth, and back and forth...

He's acting so crazy, I think we ought to have him claim. No? It's up to you. Personally I think we must lynch Fritzler, but I'd really like a claim from BB.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:01 am

dahen wrote:Do you have any games in particular that you want me to study? Links would be appreciated.
Find them yourself. GO to my profile and view all my post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thank you for the post Dahen -iot clears up some things but I wish you would just tell us if it is multiple items or not. Later on I will make adetailed post about what I suppose happened that night but for now I will alter my theory to say that STD was the one offering a 3-day damning course in Cop Investigations.

Nobody else has claimed to have that role, and it fits his role as teacher, so presumably that's what happened.

Dahen, the one thing I don't really get is why you offered your item alternatingly between two criminals - is that what you meant? Is it a temporary thing - only the night that you offer it?

For the record when I said "Who's the last scum" - it was because Fritzler is confirmed as scum. Assuming the scum groups are equal, there are 1 each of the criminals and the satanics left alive. Either that or two each, in which case, town is screwed no matter how we lynch - and I don't really think that is the case. I'm not sure why Blackberry is saying I'm scum with one of three other people left in the game - scums are almost certainly (in my eyes) to be on their own right now.

Fritz's only excuse for shooting the claimed cop would be if his gun had been temporarily stole and Thesp had shot them. But he never said anything to that end, and Thesp never claimed to have stolen them - so it had to have been Fritz who shot Katy.

So who is the last satanic?
Dahen - you should definitely give your item to someone tonight, someone you doubt will be killed by the last satanic, if it's not you. It will clear you, if nothing else.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

TS - ouch. Your post has so many.. errors in it.. I have to fix them. Sorry.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]We're only 7 left.[quote="Toaster Strudel"]killer today, the killers will not kill each other tonight, putting the town in a no-win situation with no control.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]5. spectrumvoid - has a dodgy role, difficult to interpret, but behaves like a townie.[/quote]
Speaking of which - SV did you aquire this ability or was it inherent when you started?
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]19. Skruffs (Formerly Illumina) - puritan I think.[/quote] Wrrrrooonog!! Peasant!! Starving PEasant!!! Primate was the puritan.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]20. bigAl (Formerly KaleiÐoscøpe, Formerly Mert) - plebian.[/quote] I thought originally when he said that he may have meant "Klebian" - but Klebian hadn't replaced in yet, I don't think.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]8. dahen (Formerly marli) - grants investigation immunity, kills if they accept.[/quote] Not sure he kills if they accept - You are misconstruing STD's ability (presumably) which damns someone for three days - if they die, they show up as damned - with DAhen's, which is some form of investigative blocking ability.
[quote="Toaster Strudel"]9. Blackberry (Formerly CrashTextDummie, Formerly TheEyeOfMordor) - is comkpletely bonkers and hasn't claimed.[/quote] He's portraying himself as a neutral townie. (See Bertrand in PR3 - neutral jester). But you are right, he *hasn't* claimed, and he's been peculiarly anti-town.

Actually, going back and reading, I'm not sure if Blackberry is *trying* to mislead town or not -
Impotent FOS : Blackberry

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]Dahen's role is completely confusing. So I can't understand his choices, either. WHY did he pick Fritzler, why did he pick Thesp? And instead of ANSWERING questions with ANSWERS, ANSWERS.[/quote]
This si something I Don't understand, either. At this point Dahen has no reason to Not share information with us - it's not likely he's going to be nightkilled - SV would be the obvious choice with the only 'investigative' role left in the game (no offense SV) - and it's in fact likely he's going to have a bunch of suspicious townies on him tommorrow if he *doesn't* offer what he can to help the town.

[quote="Toaster Strudel"]Also, we had THREE nights. Why does Dahen only reveal 2 choices, that are scum? [/quote] Four nights. :P 2 people, 4 nights, which suggetss he was alternating between them.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:55 am

Hey Skruffs I can nitpick too. Is your FOS of BlackBerry IMPOTENT or IMPORTANT? It makes a difference for either a FOS or male anatomy.

;-)

K So...

1. Skruffs: peasant
2. TS: pauper
3. bigAl: plebian
4. Dahen: blocks investigations, witholding information from the town, answering our questions with more questions.
5. BB: no claim, purposely confusing.
6. SV: dodgy investigative role.
7. Fritzler: scum
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

IT's *IMPOTENT*
just like my
Vote : Fritzler

:(
Soft and useless ;.;
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Fritzler »

Toaster Strudel wrote:Frtizler is scum and should die.
do youever get tired about being wrong all the time?
Surfs up dude.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:41 am

Fritzler wrote:
Toaster Strudel wrote:Frtizler is scum and should die.
do youever get tired about being wrong all the time?
No. For a true idiot like myself, the novelty of being wrong never wears off.
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by bigAl »

When you say that your role blocks investigation, does that incude the investigations done by the church and the police at the end of the day?

This looks about correct now,
1. Skruffs: peasant
2. TS: pauper
3. bigAl: plebian
4. Dahen: blocks investigations,
5. BB: no claim,
6. SV: dodgy investigative role.
7. Fritzler: scum
bigAl
bigAl
Goon
bigAl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:39 pm

Post by bigAl »

EBWOP: judging by the fact that you said that you gave something to Thesp, and he showed up criminal, I'd guess not. Nevermind.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”