Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:56 am

Post by Mert »

Unvote
for now as it was only a slight suspicion and I'd rather the discussion got going before the deadline than we just all sit about and vote for the guy who's being bandwagoned at the moment...
[i]"Awesome Proton Pack, Flay!"[/i] - [size=75][b]Petroleumjelly[/b][/size]
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:16 am

Post by yellowbounder »

The system has suffered a serious error and has to close.

REBOOTING...

IBX V7 3.564.634 HZ
4092 * 4 MB RAM
Mouse - Detected
Keyboard - Not Detected

Error, keyboard not detected.
Press F3 to continue.

LOADING OS...

Welcome to UNIX!
Now loading previous configuration settings.

emergency.chatnet v. 0.46 online /hacker
12 anonymous users have logged on.

system> Due to database problems, the previous session has to close.

system>SYSTEM TIMEOUT IMPENDING

The Timeout has been triggered.

>ERROR DATE INCOMPATIBLE 24525353234

system> abort timeout bit145 -i

Timeout, Memory Slot 145 has been aborted.

system> Another timeout will not be issued, provided communication stays above certified levels. An alert has been sent to all workstations.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:23 am

Post by Eon »

Seriously this server ...is weird
teucer
teucer
Goon
teucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Post by teucer »

Eon wrote:Seriously this server ...is weird
Gorram hackers.
teucer
teucer
Goon
teucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:44 pm

Post by teucer »

Since the deadline's gone, I'm also going to
Unvote: Nightson
for the nonce.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:33 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Teucer, what's going on here? I didn't get why you had switched your vote to Nightson after you got jumped on for your vote on Nightfall. Now you've unvoted again. Between all the votes and unvotes and the Nightson/Nightfall, I'm really confused. It all seems a little fishy to me.
FOS: Teucer

Mind explaining the last vote for Nightson?

BTW, the pseudo-claim comment was because you really only said that you weren't scum at first and then at the very end of your post you said "At least I didn't have a power role."
fungusalpha
fungusalpha
Townie
fungusalpha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:11 am

Post by fungusalpha »

I still think teucer is the scummiest so far, he's now starting to jump around with his votes too. My vote stays for now.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:28 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

*Rides in on Falkor*
YEAH! *Puches Fist*
YEAH!*Punches Fist*
*Falkor Falls to the floor and in to the ground and Dies*
*Punches fist* (yeah!)

Im back baby...Dont replace or Il be on your case...
Let me have a read...
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:46 am

Post by Nightfall »

*Still here*

Not certain what to post, just wanted to comment I was here.

I'll confes though that teucer is confusing me a little to.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
teucer
teucer
Goon
teucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:25 am

Post by teucer »

HackerHuck wrote:Teucer, what's going on here? I didn't get why you had switched your vote to Nightson after you got jumped on for your vote on Nightfall. Now you've unvoted again. Between all the votes and unvotes and the Nightson/Nightfall, I'm really confused. It all seems a little fishy to me.
FOS: Teucer

Mind explaining the last vote for Nightson?
I voted for Nightson because, with a deadline approaching, he looked the scummiest to me. But I said at the time that I was far from sure about it, and so with the deadline gone I choose not to leave my vote there. If he or anyone else does anything blatantly scumlike I'll go back to having a vote out there, and I do think Nightson is the most likely choice - I'm just not confident enough for it to warrant a vote in undeadlined conditions.
BTW, the pseudo-claim comment was because you really only said that you weren't scum at first and then at the very end of your post you said "At least I didn't have a power role."
Okay, if you don't think that's good enough, I'll be more explicit.

I am a vanilla townie.
I'll save the flavor for when it's able to confirm others.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:14 am

Post by HackerHuck »

You have misunderstood me. I don't think anyone at all was asking you to claim and neither was I. I was only explaining a question you had about something I said. My reference to the pseudo-claim was more regarding your intent - i.e. you weren't claiming outright as you did above, but you gave out enough information for us to determine your role. I think that the general preference would be for you not to have claimed, even in such a roundabout way.

I would like to better understand why you think that Nightson is the scummiest. I realise that you've unvoted since, but you felt strongly enough about him to change your vote right before the deadline without giving Nightson an opportunity to respond.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 am

Post by Nightson »

I'm here. Busy right now, content hopefully coming later.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:02 am

Post by Nightfall »

less of an FOS: Teucer
I can see him being townie. Most of his heat I think was generated because he was a little too eager to help out.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:37 am

ok, first things first lets get every one checking in. The ball must start rolling.
Teucer, how do you feel about claiming so early now you have had some time to think?
How has it helped your case ?
We already knew that you apparently had a non power role. I cant see the reasoning..but thats me
teucer
teucer
Goon
teucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:50 am

Post by teucer »

HackerHuck wrote:I would like to better understand why you think that Nightson is the scummiest. I realise that you've unvoted since, but you felt strongly enough about him to change your vote right before the deadline without giving Nightson an opportunity to respond.
Actually, I did give him a chance to respond when I first brought up the fact that I consider a non-random but unexplained vote to be scummy. I don't care what the explanation is, but whyever you vote for someone you should tell the rest of the town so they can decide if they agree with your reasoning. "I'm voting on a hunch" is much more informative than "I'm voting", and more info rarely harms the good guys.
davidangelsummers wrote:ok, first things first lets get every one checking in. The ball must start rolling.
Teucer, how do you feel about claiming so early now you have had some time to think?
How has it helped your case ?
We already knew that you apparently had a non power role. I cant see the reasoning..but thats me
It was me giving up since I miscounted and thought I was one away from lynch, and was about to be hammered at any minute. If I thought I was likely to survive, I wouldn't have said anything.

I probably shouldn't have anyway, but I was panicking.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:21 am

Post by Mert »

I've posted this in every game I'm in:

Sorry, I've completely lost touch of what's going on in all my games with all the trouble we've been having. I've set some time aside tomorrow to refresh my memory on everything and begin posting properly again. My apologies for the delay.
[i]"It would be suicide for scum to go after Mert"[/i] - [size=75][b]Dral[/b][/size]
dahen
dahen
Goon
dahen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:55 am

Post by dahen »

I think everybody has trouble getting back mentally in where we left, so don't feel sorry, Mert. I hope that you will find something interesting tomorrow. I will do a re-read myself if I can get some time off from my work.
Mert
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mert
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:08 am

Post by Mert »

I'm still interested in Teucer's claim... I want him to answer DAS' questions as soon as he's back and ready to post.
teucer
teucer
Goon
teucer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:47 am

Post by teucer »

Mert wrote:I'm still interested in Teucer's claim... I want him to answer DAS' questions as soon as he's back and ready to post.
1. Now that I have more time, I don't think I should have claimed. As I say, the claim was really more of a capitulation, and a mistaken one.

2. I don't think it's helped my case at all.
Eon
Eon
Goon
Eon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:42 am

Post by Eon »

unvote

For now , it seems like everyone tries to push his lynch and attack every word he says.
FOS: MERT
, for being a bit agressive.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:34 am

Post by Maximus »

Can we get a vote count?

Unvote

I think teucer panicked a little bit. He put himself into a spotlight because he saw, or thought, that he was going to be lynched any minute. He already explained himself that he is still learning how to better handle himself should he be put into a spotlight.

Prod re2fan

fungusalpha's explanation for his vote, in Post 56 is a bit sketchy. Not sketchy enough to warrant a FOS or a vote yet but just pointing it out.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:00 am

Maximus wrote:Can we get a vote count?

Unvote

I think teucer panicked a little bit. He put himself into a spotlight because he saw, or thought, that he was going to be lynched any minute. He already explained himself that he is still learning how to better handle himself should he be put into a spotlight.
Yes, yes I get that.
Has he helped Town?
No
Is he Suspicious? Yes
UNVOTE
but a
FOS
for sure. I am a little surprised that Max is so convinced.
Maximus
Maximus
Goon
Maximus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:23 am

Post by Maximus »

Well, I'm not "so" convinced. But I'm convinced enough to at least give him a chance now. I'm basically going off on a vibe that he's somewhat new and is trying to adjust to all the pressure we put on him.

You're right though. He hasn't helped town. If, in fact, he is vanilla townie, then mafia's job is a little easier because they can NOT target him at night and go after someone else, who might have a power role.

Somebody want to point out to me, why teucer is a bit suspicious, if his logic of "i'm a newb" is disregarded.
Captains and Kings may rule the world, but it is the presence of those we love and the memory of those we have lost, but who continue to live in our hearts, which bring beauty to living and make all that we do worthwhile.
fungusalpha
fungusalpha
Townie
fungusalpha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by fungusalpha »

Because he voted for Nightfall when he didn't have to, he gave up at one point, he recently jumped around with votes a little, and he did something before the crash that I can't remember.

Also, my reasons for voting for teucer are the ones above, not just the vote hopping. My Post 56 was just confirming that I still thought that teucer was the scummiest.
fungusalpha
fungusalpha
Townie
fungusalpha
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by fungusalpha »

I just realized something: I never actually voted for teucer because he would have been at lynch-1. Sorry about that.

vote: teucer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”