Newbie 310: It's All Over -- WOO-HOO!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:08 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Great stuff :)

Yeh Vitamin your posts pretty much convinced me Gorckat and MoS were the scum partners so big woo hoo to you, took me for ages to decide mind. Gorckat's play coming out with the Cop was pretty darn clever and I was slightly concerned with MoS's theory that Avinyl was also scum but it was pretty much a small thought, still can't believe Soel didn't hammer me earlier when my play to be fair sucked, glad I had the chance to turn it around and big ups to Avinyl and Fircoal, well played to all even the scum replacements, top game, top result.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:12 am

Post by theopor_COD »

And before I forget thanks MeMe.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:50 am

Post by gorckat »

It was MoS's idea for the cop claim. I have to be honest- my heart was pounding when I made the claim and for several posts thereafter I got a little bit of a rush keeping it up. I definetly got a little sloppy when talking about clearing my partner to make it easier for theopor, but its a good lesson learned for the next time I falsely claim :P

Oh- and theopor- was your heart, head or gut telling you to vote me? I remember you said something to the effect of your heart, head and gut each telling you something different and I was wondering where I fell in all that.

I really wanted to (ab)use the instinct to trust someone that you've already helped before, and I was really trying to find a way to say that theopor's suspicions Day One helped me decided to investigate Fircoal without seeming too heavy-handed.

And also apologies Avinyl- I deliberately misspelled your name in one of my posts trying to get a rise out of you (like that time you pointed out 6 errors earlier in the game). I think you may have done it right back at me though :P
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:08 am

Post by theopor_COD »

At times my head and heart were both telling me different things, your scum or Avinyl was the only thing that really remained constant was the voice from the dead's opinions on things. So really VR was the key factor in things.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:20 am

Post by VitaminR »

Woo!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:51 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

theopor, you just wait. If I'm ever scum in a game with you again, I'm going to make sure that my scum group counterclaims itself because I now know that you don't find it plausible :P

=D

Anyway, I had fun with that. I felt the game would be boring if the scum didn't do something daring, and I think Gorckat learned a lot from being the one in the spotlight AND scum making a big fake claim. That's what a newbie game is all about, isn't it? Good job to him, I think he did a fantastic job as my partner. It's a shame that I wasn't given more time to question people, I really felt that I would be able to work Fircoal and Avinyl back into a corner where they would say stuff to make themselves seem scummy, and all I was doing was asking the questions.
Permanent V/LA.
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:08 pm

Post by theopor_COD »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:theopor, you just wait. If I'm ever scum in a game with you again, I'm going to make sure that my scum group counterclaims itself because I now know that you don't find it plausible :P

=D
I'll be looking out for it now :wink:
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:14 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Last post.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”