Mini 425 Generic Western Mafia- Game over!

pickemgenius
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
pickemgenius
Jack the Tripper
Jack the Tripper

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:38 pm

Post by pickemgenius »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:Nice job scum! Well played. Thanks for the game Sefer, even if I have been sitting out the last 15 pages :(

Pick&VRK UNITE!!!!

Also...

Who the hell NK's me...
Show
Rumpelstiltskin Grinder

(1:55:11 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's ok drench
(1:55:21 AM) ahallucinogenic: it's perfectly normal for young children to walk in on their parents making love
(1:55:31 AM) Drench394: i can't wait

STREAMING:

www.twitch.tv/xxxpickemgenius
Peter Venkman
Peter Venkman
Goon
Peter Venkman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by Peter Venkman »

Good job scum!

-Peter
Back off, man. I'm a scientist.
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:40 pm

Post by Aimee »

Wow! This game was one of the most fun to replace into ever! Well played everyone, and thanks for modding Sefer.

I'm not 100% sure why the town lost, but I have to say, I'm quite surprised we managed to get Occult lynched on Day 3. My strategy here worked - hide at the back and make others think they're making the decisions, whilst the scum were really the ones making things happen.

I also think the town suffered Day 3 because they didn't realise it was a lylo situation.
gorckat
gorckat
Mafia Scum
gorckat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 am

Post by gorckat »

flea was my 2nd best choice day 3, but I really thought Occult was scum the way he broke down the math.

I thought it was Occult, flea and probably Thesp, although I wasn't sold on Peter, yet.

John had said some things about the cases being made day 1, which combined with Quiggan's posts and lat's "arrested" comment about xombie that in sum made me feel confident he was, in fact, some kind of cop. I didn't think the breadcrumbibg/behavior could be cosistent across three players trying to be scum posing as cop.

Good game, folks.
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:16 am

Post by Guardian »

Gorckat, I knew you were town :). Silly thinking I was scum ;D.

And I didn't notice the mustafa replacement -- so I had 2/3. I'm not terribly disappointed with that, day 1 ^_^.

I knew there would be a nurse and deputy day 1, too xD.
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
Paradoxombie
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Paradoxombie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:50 am

Post by Paradoxombie »

Great Game.

One of my very first thoughts after Thesp started posting was how his playstyle was a perfect cover for scum. I thought about it prettyt often during the duration of the game. I was planning to look into that as soon as more obvious scumhunting was done, but never got around to it.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:01 pm

Post by Thesp »

pickemgenius wrote:Also...

Who the hell NK's me...
I forgot you'd claimed townie. ;)

I was very glad Occult missed the paradoxombie cop-hint drop. It was easy to take advantage of. I also thought that Guardian, Peter Venkman and gorckat were flamingly townie the whole game, though that may have been aided by the fact that I
knew
they were townie. ;)
Sefer wrote:I had the godfather (well, in theory; Thesp had a knack of disappearing when night choices were due, so I was accepting them from whichever scum sent them) pick who among them would kill each night. This didn't really matter, with no tracker, roleblocker, or similar role that would affect outcomes differently based on who killed, but other than the hint in the godfather role that he'd be investigation immune I didn't want scum to know what power roles the town might have.
Sorry I disappered more than I liked! Good job on this for balance reasons.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
CrashTextDummie
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
CrashTextDummie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 pm

Post by CrashTextDummie »

Very frustrating game, and one of the worst played for me personally. Not that the town as a whole was much better.

By the time we lynched VRK, I was
really
starting to doubt my judgment on him. However, I kept my vote on him out of stubbornness. Likewise, DeathSauce was not my prime suspect on D2, and I was really just trying to force him to cooperate. That quicklynch (by 4 townies, no less) was totally ridiculous.

I really have no idea why mustafa15 never got lynched. I felt he was scum from the beginning, but no one seemed to be interested, so I pursued others. I wish I had pushed for him more. After I was killed, I was also pretty convinced that Thesp was scum. Rule of thumb: When Thesp is on more than one mislynch, he's usually scum. So it wasn't even a particularly well played game by the scum...

Bah, GG scum, etc.
[i]Mgm laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing in the faintest of blushes. "Patrick... I only wanted to be with you... that's why I put the game to night, so Glork would get killed."[/i] - the heartwarming conclusion of Face to Face Mafia
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:59 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”