Mini 436 - Game over - Mafia wins with no casualties!

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat May 05, 2007 5:05 pm

Post by ryan »

VanDamien wrote:I'm aware of how the dame is played on Day One starts, thanks!

In particular, those jumping on the wagon, would you like my claim, or would you like me to overreact? I see no reason for either at this time.
Overreacting on Day 1 happens alot of the time. Heck in the two other games I'm in people who voted randomly on Day 1 got a whole bunch of crap for it and here I'm thinking "It's random, calm down" Until somebody makes a mistake it's all random right now. :lol: Day 1 bandwagon's don't happen as much as you think, unless somebody makes a compelling argument, and I don't consider that a bandwagon jump, I consider it smart. :D

Mod edit
Votecount:
Albert B. Rampage 1 (DeathSauce)
VanDamien 4 (ryan, Albert B. Rampage, Vollkan, StallingChamp)
ryan 1 (VanDamien)
Miztef 1 (Paradoxombie)
Deathsauce 1 (HurriKaty)
StallingChamp 2 (Snichkin, Miztef)
Snichkin 1 (TopHat)

With 12 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 7:25 am

Post by Miztef »

We need more participation in this game. Come on people, start posting!
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Miztef »

ok well, I'll post some of the notes I've made about this game, and see if I get a reaction :D .

- There is nothing about Rampage that is very scummy, so stop trying to make a bandwagon on him. ok? ok.

- darhken, vollkan and deathsauce are on my "could be lurking" lists, so voting for them can be fun! :P

- Hurrikitty has said little to add to the contributions, but meh, I don't think she's lurking.

-paradox managed to vote hop in his whole of 2 posts.

-ryan posted alot, but there really isn't much to go on in his posts, I'm a tad suspicious.

-I don't like snichkin's "I'm trying to prove a point" attitude, but it seems more pro-town to me then scummy

- VanDamien defended from his bandwagon with "Trying to lynch a power role" attitude, when it wasen't even a real lynching bandwagon, or at least not meant to be. This seems kinda suspicious.

- StallingChamp is the player I'm voting for because he was last on the vandamien bandwagon. A little too close to a lynch for me. That also was his only post, so he could be lurking. Quite scummy.

That is all.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by ryan »

Miztef: A tad suspicious, already? DAMN! 8) I guess for me (just my opinion) there have been a couple blowups in our thread so far (nothing major) and I'm still trying to get a read on the scummy and the non scummy :D I have a few ideas on who I think is scum but the lack of posting by everyone has made it tough to read anyone very well and make me feel solid about my vote. I'll look back through the thread and see if anything jumps out and contribute that way. :)
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:25 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Ryan what do you think about everyone ?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:50 pm

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Ryan what do you think about everyone ?
Well after re-reading the thread again, here are my thoughts.... (granted they aren't the greatest because of the lack of posts)

Albert B. Rampage: Told why his middle initial was B, so that works for me I guess. :D Hasn't really posted anything of substance to make me think anything more than a townie right now

darhken: Another one vote person and I've stated this a ton but I'll do it again, either a lurker, lack of internet, or nothing to say. No read here either

DeathSauce: Again hasn't said alot really. Voted A.B.R for his middle initial and for a quote he made, nothing scummy alerting me on him as of now

tophat: Made a vote, asked a question about bandwagoning, nothing more from him. He was added late to the game which always makes me wonder if a mod would add a mafia member late or a townie......that's what makes these games fun!

HurriKaty: Post #4 has me a little interested, especially with the lack of posts. It was posted to random bandwagon to find somebody early in a game, which I don't totally disagree with, I hate the term bandwagoning. Mafia members love to jump on a bandwagon late in the action and take somebody out easily, I don't 100% disagree with this tactic but I'm not all on board. Random bandwagon can be good and bad is what I'm basically saying, I'm just waiting for more posts to see which one she's on. Only two posts so it could have been a pro townie mention OR something to throw off the scent of her tainted tail

Miztef: I'm 50/50 on this one here. Has posted by far the most in the thread (not saying thats bad) but I've also played games where one mafia member will do the most posting to start problems and make others lynch eachother instead of the mafia, BUT he also could be a pro townie asking questions to get the mafia to mess up and spill their beans. I'm watching him closely to see if he can be trusted or not

Paradoxombie: Made a random vote early and hasn't posted since. Could be lurking, away from the computer or has nothing to say. No read on him yet.

Snichkin: Post #25 alarms me a little bit. Playing a way to "prove a point" isn't something I like to read. This game is different than others and he should know that better. Would a mafia member say something so bold so early? I'll be interested in more posts from him

StallingChamp: Hasn't done a whole heck of alot really. But than again there are alot of people in this thread who haven't. I can't say much of anything on this guy yet, but I'll be watching later posts

VanDamien: As talked an awful lot about a bandwagon forming, although at least two people (including myself) voted him random and have just left the vote that way. I just don't feel comfortable switching unless I'm sure, trying to stay away from his "bandwagon theory I guess"

vollkan: Made a random vote earlier and stuck by it. No read on him either.

So Albert B. Rampage, what thoughts would you like to share?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:54 pm

For my part, I like DeathSauce and Miztef, but don't trust Snichkin. I too am getting bad vibes from him.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 4:57 pm

Post by ryan »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:For my part, I like DeathSauce and Miztef, but don't trust Snichkin. I too am getting bad vibes from him.
HEY, I spent 15 minutes re-reading the thread and you post two sentences! :? Come on now. :lol:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun May 06, 2007 5:20 pm

That's because you and Miztef summed things up pretty well. I like you too, ryan. Let's see how things proceed.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:07 am

Post by Miztef »

well, now that we are all getting along, should we vote for snichkin and see what happens? he seems to be the one that is tingling people's scumdars.

Or we could go after a lurker to try to get this game moving?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 1:14 am

Post by ryan »

Miztef wrote:well, now that we are all getting along, should we vote for snichkin and see what happens? he seems to be the one that is tingling people's scumdars.

Or we could go after a lurker to try to get this game moving?
Although I don't disagree with getting the game moving along, I'd still like to hear from a few of the people I talked about in my earlier post who've been very quiet. Snichkin does have a red flag in my opinion BUT he could be just upset that he was lynched unfairly in another game and a townie, I'm not sold either way, so Miztef, give me some info, why Snichkin? (in your opinion) Any others you feel are deserving of putting on the block? I'm still with my random vote unless I missed something you think is compelling
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 2:02 am

Post by vollkan »

I'll do my part in trying to get this to move since I have been one of the quieter people.

After reading the posts over and then reading the posts by Miztef and Ryan I don't think there are any new general observations for me to make.

To me, the most suspicious thing is Snitchkin's "proving a point" but I don't really think that counts for too much.

In regards to my lack of posting. It isn't that I have been ignoring the game; I have been reading it. I just haven't seen anything particularly noteworthy yet that wasn't already discussed, and a mere "Yes, I agree" is fairly pointless.

In any case, start posting so that this game can begin to move somewhere.
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 2:39 am

Post by DeathSauce »

I disagree that there is nothing scummy about Rampage. His "joky" behavior on page one and two is something I have seen from scum, and seen referenced in other games.

Rampage and Miztef seem to be backing each other up an awful lot.

In post 47 Rampage quotes Miztef (and Hurrikaty) and simply says "QFT".

Post 52 Miztef writes " There is nothing about Rampage that is very scummy, so stop trying to make a bandwagon on him. ok? ok." I don't like this statement at all.

Post 56 Rampage says "I like DeathSauce and Miztef, but don't trust Snichkin"

Post 58 Rampage says to ryan "That's because you and Miztef summed things up pretty well"

I also don't like that they are asking for lists of how you feel about other players. That is a tactic used by scum to help them decide who to NK.

Since my vote on A.B.R was random, I will
unvote

But I have my FOS on the two of you.
Show
[b]pickemgenius[/b] "DEEEEATTTTTTHSAUCE

MUST

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Miztef »

DeathSauce wrote:I disagree that there is nothing scummy about Rampage. His "joky" behavior on page one and two is something I have seen from scum, and seen referenced in other games.

Rampage and Miztef seem to be backing each other up an awful lot.

In post 47 Rampage quotes Miztef (and Hurrikaty) and simply says "QFT".

Post 52 Miztef writes " There is nothing about Rampage that is very scummy, so stop trying to make a bandwagon on him. ok? ok." I don't like this statement at all.

Post 56 Rampage says "I like DeathSauce and Miztef, but don't trust Snichkin"

Post 58 Rampage says to ryan "That's because you and Miztef summed things up pretty well"

I also don't like that they are asking for lists of how you feel about other players. That is a tactic used by scum to help them decide who to NK.

Since my vote on A.B.R was random, I will
unvote

But I have my FOS on the two of you.
The jokey lines by Albert are really nothing reliable in terms of being scummy or not, a town or scum could have said it equally.

You take off your vote on Albert, a random vote at that, and state that you don't like my line about not bandwagoning Albert. Isn't that a bit odd?
DeathSauce
DeathSauce
Goon
DeathSauce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 6:11 am

Post by DeathSauce »

My vote for A.B.R was random. We're beyond the random stage, so I unvoted.

I can easily reinstate my vote, but I'm happy with a FoS for now
Show
[b]pickemgenius[/b] "DEEEEATTTTTTHSAUCE

MUST

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 10:03 am

Post by VanDamien »

ryan wrote:VanDamien: As talked an awful lot about a bandwagon forming, although at least two people (including myself) voted him random and have just left the vote that way. I just don't feel comfortable switching unless I'm sure, trying to stay away from his "bandwagon theory I guess"
Only your vote was truly random, and the other three either specifically mentioned or alluded in their posts that they were bandwaggoning.
ABR wrote:Never.

Vote: VanDamian

Second vote isn't too bad.
Miztef wrote:Vote: VanDamien

3 excellent reasons I got here:

1. posted just before me

2. already has some votes on him

3. Cause I have no idea what the ---- his avatar is.

That is all.
StallingChamp wrote:Vote: VanDamien,
lets get this bandwagon rolling!
So perhaps it becomes more clear when all I have to say about the wagon is asking what those on it hope to get out of it. Miztef has answered, Rampage QFT'd what others not invovled had said, you said random wagons don't happen all that often - which would get you my vote right now if yours wasn't the only one truly random, and SC hasn't posted since.

I do have a slight reactino to this:
Miztef wrote:- There is nothing about Rampage that is very scummy, so stop trying to make a bandwagon on him. ok? ok.
What about this?
ABR wrote:KILL KILL KILL! MURDER MURDER MURDER!
ABR wrote:Oops I thought I was pming this to my scumates :s
Seems like he was trying to make a joke, sure, but that's an odd joke for a townie to make. Even on page one.

However, Snichkin's point:
Snichkin wrote:In Newbie 335 (If I remmember right), I changed my vote oftenly and then voted someone for long time. StallingChamp and Rosso Carne saw this tactic as a scumy one and lynched me (I was the doc). So I'm trying to prove that it wasn't scumy at all
Well, if he's trying to make that point, I'd expect a vote switch by now, and it seems a silly cover.
Unvote Vote: Snichkin
Fnord is the whole donut.
StallingChamp
StallingChamp
Goon
StallingChamp
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:03 am

Post by StallingChamp »

Sorry, I haven't had much time for this game, my apologies.

Anyways, Snichkin is by far the scummiest player in this game so far, in my opinion, for a small quote. It may seem harmless at first, and in fact probably still seems harmless to the rest of you. Hopefully you will see how scummy it is by the end of this post. The quote in question is below.
Snichkin wrote:In Newbie 335 (If I remmember right), I changed my vote oftenly and then voted someone for long time. StallingChamp and Rosso Carne saw this tactic as a scumy one and lynched me (I was the doc). So I'm trying to prove that it wasn't scumy at all
First of all, there is a rule against referencing ongoing games. This is a rule in every game, and so isn't like its a rare rule or anything. Last time I checked, Town players don't tend to go around breaking rules in order to attempt to make a case.

Secondly, I am not even dead in the game in question. Because of this, my alignment is not public yet, and I am not about to talk about that here. Without going too deep into the game (see the rule mentioned above), can you not think of a possibility that would lead me to play against what is best for the Town?

Last, and most importantly, I am being extremely misrepresented by what he is saying. Not only was he the prime suspect (from what I recal), but I did not even post in the almost 3 full days before the lynch occured. I was not in agreement with his lynch (which also happened to be a quicklynch, with the hammering vote coming much sooner than the Town was comfortable with). Is is making me out to be the big bad guy here, but the fact remains that I placed a vote on him to pressure him, and never unvoted. Also, when he mentions that I lynched "the doc", he didn't quite add in that he NEVER CLAIMED.

Ah well, I said much more about that game then I meant to, but I'll leave it here anyways. It doesn't really say much that isn't easily seen by a skim of the game, and I need to clear up what he "forgot" to mention.

Unvote, Vote Snichkin

MOD - Can you please make your own posts for VCs, instead of just editing another player's post?
Show
[color=red][b][i]GO SENS GO[/b][/i][/color]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5295]Mini 441[/url] - Night 2

High School Mafia coming soon to a Mini Theme Queue near you!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:30 am

Sure I don't trust Snichkin, but if he were mafia he wouldn't make it a point to go after him like that. He would rather try to outstrategize his enemy to make him pay. There is no exhilaration in just voting for him since the begining.

I think VanDamien is a far safer vote. He was probably expecting StallingChamp's OMGUS vote. Sure he broke the rules, but that doesn't make him scummy.

He also thought that I would change my vote since I mentioned I suspected Snichkin.

This is probably a ploy to create a bandwagon on this person. Expect his mafia allies to put their vote and hammer this dude.

I encourage everyone to vote for VanDamien.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Miztef »

Unvote Vote: Snichkin

for reasons mentioned in StallingChamps post 66 (rule breaking is a definate no no in my books).

I disagree with ABR's reason to vote vanDamien, and would rather wait for snichkin's reaction to this vote.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:42 am

Bah let's go.

If he's innocent and I die tonight, lynch VanDamien.

Unvote, vote: Snichkin
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Miztef »

Snichkin is at L-2 everyone. So, please consider your vote carefully, I don't want to lynch him right now, just want more of an explaination.
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:49 am

Post by VanDamien »

ABR wrote:He also thought that I would change my vote since I mentioned I suspected Snichkin.
Where did I say this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 11:52 am

I clearly said "thought". You've dodged the bullet today, don't get cocky, friend :P
VanDamien
VanDamien
Goon
VanDamien
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by VanDamien »

I've taken a good, long look around the inside of my skull, Albert, and it seems you're not in there. When you make a statement that presents itself in a factual way, please ensure it has some basis in fact.

Furthermore, you said this:
ABR wrote:This is probably a ploy to create a bandwagon on this person. Expect his mafia allies to put their vote and hammer this dude.
And then
you
put your vote on Snichkin, after two others had. Since I'm not scum, you can't be my scumbuddy; but perhaps you're admitting to being someone's?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon May 07, 2007 3:10 pm

I'm sorry I don't follow your train of thought (and I'm sure I'm not alone)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”