Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Xdaamno »

@JDodge: Just pointing out the good points when the bad points are obvious is a stupid idea. I'm being honest.

Ms Piggy: I'll provide you with a source of when I've said this before, hopefully the game is finished. I say it a lot, and apparently so do you, so my conclusion is it's a common phrase that would be said by either side.
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:47 am

Post by schismatized »

Hey everybody I'm back from vacation. Looks like this game is moving on nicely.
unvote

Ill reread now.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

Official Vote Count #2

Hello Guardian - Thank you for that Excellent Vote Count on page Three.
Your clock seems quite the expedient little vote counter - but as you can see, I have modified it a bit. Now it has a a little laser beam on the top of it. See? It looks like a CB Radio antenna, but it's not. It's a laser beam. The newly minted electronics inside will, upon reaching a majority of available votes, shoot at the intended target. That player will be eliminated from the competition via Synapse-specific reconsolidation of Any/All memories, thought processes, etc. Wicked cool, huh?
So inventors, work hard to win this challenge.. because you won't even remember your name if you lose it.
Jenter Brolincani [3] - Panzerjager, theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak
Xdaamno [3] - Jdodge, creampuffeater, Ms Piggy

rajrhcpfreak [2] - Xdaamno, Jenter Brolincani
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [3] - Zodiac, Tarhalindur, Schismatized
With 12 Alive and no known voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:52 am

Post by JDodge »

Xdaamno wrote:@JDodge: Just pointing out the good points when the bad points are obvious is a stupid idea. I'm being honest.

Ms Piggy: I'll provide you with a source of when I've said this before, hopefully the game is finished. I say it a lot, and apparently so do you, so my conclusion is it's a common phrase that would be said by either side.
The bad points are not obvious.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:59 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I dunno, I think you stated them. I forgot. I'm just saying pointing out the good and bad points of attacks against me is a lot better than pointing out the bad ones.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
schismatized
schismatized
Goon
schismatized
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:07 am

Post by schismatized »

Okay after a reread, the broccoli-xdaamno scum pair really gives me a bad vibe. also, xdaamnos downplay doesnt help. pointing out that something you say sounds scummy doesnt make you less of a scum in my mind. It just looks like your trying to down play said scummy statement.
vote: xdaamno
for the time being. broccoli seems just as scummy to me, but we will never know whether he was telling the truth or not if we lynch him day 1. i think we will hafta see what he claims tomorrow.
Schismatized: JDODGE R RETARD
jdodge1019: UR POSSIBLY RITE
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:09 am

Post by Xdaamno »

0_0

If I (One of the most prolific and honest posters) get lynched by you bunch of sheep, I wish I could nominate this for worst town performance.

Roleclaim: Roleblocker
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 am

Post by Xdaamno »

pointing out that something you say sounds scummy doesnt make you less of a scum in my mind.
Just to point out, remember that this is the only piece of evidence against me in the entire game, apart from a connection with Jenter. Do you see the flaw in this? For that connection to be a scum tell, Jenter must be scum. Since Jenter has far more evidence than yours truly, wouldn't that mean
Jenter
would be the better lynch?

FTR, I don't want to lynch Jenter. While I don't believe Jenter is the most pro-town player in the game, I certainly don't believe Jenter's scum.
Cracking Idea Mafia
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:36 am

Post by JDodge »

Xdaamno wrote:0_0

If I (One of the most prolific and honest posters) get lynched by you bunch of sheep, I wish I could nominate this for worst town performance.

First of all, the whole "I'm prolific and honest and you're all sheep" arguement is terrible.

Secondly, I see you got my suggestion.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:38 am

Post by Xdaamno »

First of all, it wasn't even an argument. Once again, you're twisting what I'm trying to say.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Zodiac
Zodiac
Goon
Zodiac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:39 am

Post by Zodiac »

Xdaamno wrote:
pointing out that something you say sounds scummy doesnt make you less of a scum in my mind.
Just to point out, remember that this is the only piece of evidence against me in the entire game, apart from a connection with Jenter. Do you see the flaw in this? For that connection to be a scum tell,
Jenter must be scum.
Since Jenter has far more evidence than yours truly, wouldn't that mean
Jenter
So here you say Jenter is scum.
FTR, I don't want to lynch Jenter. While I don't believe Jenter is the most pro-town player in the game,
I certainly don't believe Jenter's scum.
Here you don't. Trying to cover up your scumpartner or something?

Vote : Xdaamno

All that in the same post?[/b]
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Votecount

And Zodiac, what? I was saying if that is a scum tell, Jenter must be scum. Once again, not 'Jenter is scum'...?

I still have
no clue
whatsoever why half the players in the game are attacking me 0_0

I'll compose a list of all the arguments presented against me and show you why each and every one of them is wrong. God, this is the stupidest scum hunt I've seen in a while.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:47 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

Xdaamno wrote:0_0

That's definitely a bunch of crap. You aren't honest if you're scum.

By the way, I don't have a PR, I was just playing with you all as it was the random stage. Do you really think someone would make a bastard PR?

I'm a pro-town roleblocker, and I really would now like to know just WHO made a roleblocker role, and if it's possible that there are actually two people who would make such a not self cool role.

Keep the votes going on, people!

I really don't believe Xdaemno right now, though.
"Lets save water...take a shower with me."
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

confirm vote: Xdaemno
"Lets save water...take a shower with me."
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:50 am

Post by JDodge »

I submitted roleblocker.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Here we go:
rajrhcpfreak wrote:yes piggys votes aren't applying pressure. and
zdaamno's defense is on the stupid/scummy side.

BUT Broccoli is staying back and agreeing what ever the town believes.
No need to defend against this one, no argument is presented.
JDodge wrote:
Unvote, Vote: xdaamno

Xdaamno wrote:It was a lot more helpful telling us, anyway, thanks. The problem is you've just made a massive scum pairing between me and you if you get lynched, because you're either scum or telling the truth XD
Terribly telling.
JDodge wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Awful Alliteration.

Why's it telling? I know it's a perfect scum cover up, but it's also consistent with town play and therefore isn't a scum tell.
Now wait just a moment here...

I believe it was
you
who just said that he'd made a "massive scum pair" between you two.

And now you've suddenly changed your story to "it's a town tell"?
Already fully defended against this. I was saying that it could easily be interpreted as a massive scum pairing between us, and it could just as easily be a pro-town player who would of said the same things.
creampuffeater wrote:brocolli i believe you forgot the each night you CAN switch roles.
Unvote... if voting, Vote xdaamno
No argument presented.
Zodiac wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:Eh, Jenter, there's been some good arguments against you and you're whining about the role a little too much. I don't like it. You're on my scumdar (Though not higher than the guy with the... reghfjrick name :P)
So.. Why do you think raj is scummyer than Jenter?
As I answered, because all of his arguments are wrong (From my POV).
Ms Piggy wrote:Haha I actually do think that Xdaemno is scum.

unvote, vote Xdaemno

Saying how it is consistent with pro-town play and anti-town play is what I have said before as scum in another game.
Possibly the worst argument presented against myself. I say this almost in every game I play in, including those where I'm pro-town. Plus, it's more than a perfectly valid explanation that I gave.
JDodge wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:@JDodge: Just pointing out the good points when the bad points are obvious is a stupid idea. I'm being honest.

The bad points are not obvious.
Looking back at what I was talking about, what do you mean? The connection between me and Jenter (the bad point) is certainly obvious, which is why I pointed it out.

Oh wait, you mean the possible setup where I staged a RC for Jenter, and got deathmiller? Admittedly, it wasn't obvious, but if I became under attack (I.e. somebody looked back at my posts) I knew someone would bring this up and it'd be huge evidence against me.
schismatized wrote:Okay after a reread, the broccoli-xdaamno scum pair really gives me a bad vibe. also, xdaamnos downplay doesnt help. pointing out that something you say sounds scummy doesnt make you less of a scum in my mind. It just looks like your trying to down play said scummy statement.
vote: xdaamno
for the time being. broccoli seems just as scummy to me, but we will never know whether he was telling the truth or not if we lynch him day 1. i think we will hafta see what he claims tomorrow.
So you're arguing a jenter/xdaamno pairing? Fair enough, I don't have much to defend this with since there does certainly look like one. In all my games, however, I'm often not afraid to say things even if it does connect me with other players (See the newbies... 'Better the second time around', with Arvetis, I think).
Zodiac wrote:
Xdaamno wrote:
Just to point out, remember that this is the only piece of evidence against me in the entire game, apart from a connection with Jenter. Do you see the flaw in this? For that connection to be a scum tell,
Jenter must be scum.
Since Jenter has far more evidence than yours truly, wouldn't that mean
Jenter
So here you say Jenter is scum.
FTR, I don't want to lynch Jenter. While I don't believe Jenter is the most pro-town player in the game,
I certainly don't believe Jenter's scum.
Here you don't. Trying to cover up your scumpartner or something?

Vote : Xdaamno

All that in the same post?[/b]
Looks like a misunderstanding to me. I wasn't saying 'Jenter must be scum' literally, I was saying 'If X is to be true, Jenter must be scum'.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I believe another helpful way out of this for me is to claim what I submitted. NK Bomb; (And possible lynch bomb; I submitted this but it was probably overpowered, not sure) This is clearly a pro-town role, so if anyone has this, probably don't roleclaim but know that I'm not scum.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:58 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Also, Piggy just jumped on my scumdar. The roleblocker claim looked like it was designed to incriminate me, and I don't think there's that much chance of there being two roleblockers. Plus, faking a post restriction for no apparent reason 'Just to mess with us' is clearly not pro-town.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Another vote count? fine, but no fancy flavor text, this time.
Xdaamno [5] - Jdodge, creampuffeater, Ms Piggy, Schismatized, Zodiac

Jenter Brolincani [3] - Panzerjager, theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak [2] - Xdaamno, Jenter Brolincani
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985

Not Voting [1] - Tarhalindur
With 12 Alive and no known voting irregularities, it will take 7 to Lynch.
creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:21 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Ms Piggy wrote:

By the way, I don't have a PR, I was just playing with you all as it was the random stage. Do you really think someone would make a bastard PR?
Great idea... thanks. @Everybody... when somebody claims a role, there is NO reason to claim who submitted it. If its a wagon on a townie, then the scum just keep quiet (if they submitted) and we get a mislynch on nobody submitted. Personally, what we should be looking at is helpfullness to the town, and Xdaamno isnt helpfull, and a RB isnt all that helpfull either. Vote stands.

Second thing: nothing in this game is AUTO town/scum. Especially something that would usually confirm them. Basically, the only role thats confirmable town is one that somehow gets the mod to confirm it, or gets somebody else to confirm it.
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:06 am

Post by Xdaamno »

what we should be looking at is helpfullness to the town, and Xdaamno isnt helpfull
Have you actually read most of my posts? Before I came under attack I was easily one of the most helpful players. I looked into almost every point and applied pressure to loads of people to guage reactions. Seriously, go back and check.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:15 am

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

I, too, submitted RBer.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:18 am

Post by Xdaamno »

There's still a few things I don't particularly like about Piggy, but I guess that clears him a little. The faking a PR thing was just silly.
Cracking Idea Mafia
dylan41985
dylan41985
Goon
dylan41985
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:30 am

Post by dylan41985 »

if someone is roleblocker, please block me from my role at night....that way I won't die (my role requires that I commit suicide night 1)

I can also protect you from death at night with my role
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Now I look back, dylan, you've been one of our most infrequent posters. Could you please go into a little more detail about your role (I see no way in this could currently help scum)?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”