Mini 469 - Self Guided Mafia - Game Over.

JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:45 pm

Post by JDodge »

Unvote, Vote: Panzerjager
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:18 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Panzerjager wrote:I want a Name claim from Dylan. I don't like how dfaamo says Piggy's votes are applying pressure, they arn't applying pressure, they are attracting attention to her. Could be jesterish, because I know some people made Bastard Roles, I know I did.
yes piggys votes aren't applying pressure. and zdaamno's defense is on the stupid/scummy side.
BUT Broccoli is staying back and agreeing what ever the town believes.

Broccoli is the play. but it is worth mentioning that JDodge is trying distract us with a panzer-wagon. panzer hasn't done anything scummy enough to deserve a vote.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:18 pm

Post by Jenter Brolincani »

Going with town I have have not been doing. I randomed pan, voted Piggy for hopping, X pointed out that would not be a scum play so I unvoted. If I was scum going with the flow I'd have tried to get a CPE lynch as it would probably (assuming not all scum were already on the wagon) have been so easy by that point...

I don't like the way rajrhcpfreak is acting all leadrish all of a sudden, he looks like he's trying to dictate the way the town plays.

I got the suckiest role in suckyland...
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:24 pm

Post by Xdaamno »

Heh. I find it funny those under attack label things such as 'Piggy's votes were pressure' completely stupid or scummy. I think not realising that he wasn't actually trying to lynch someone (Because there's only two conceivable reasons for a vote, in normal play: Wanting to lynch or applying pressure) is the stupid/scummy part.
JDodge
JDodge
Accept it
JDodge
Accept it
Accept it

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:22 am

Post by JDodge »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:Broccoli is the play. but it is worth mentioning that JDodge is trying distract us with a panzer-wagon. panzer hasn't done anything scummy enough to deserve a vote.
Actually I'm trying to make sure that the general scumminess of Panzer's request for a role-claim on the second page is not lost on anyone.
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

Jenter is a problem. He voted me for a stupid reason, then right when Xdaemno told him that what I did was not scummy, he quickly unvoted.

unvote, vote Jenter Broccoli
"Lets save water...take a shower with me."
theopor_COD
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
theopor_COD
PhD'oh!
PhD'oh!

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:56 am

Post by theopor_COD »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:Going with town I have have not been doing. I randomed pan, voted Piggy for hopping, X pointed out that would not be a scum play so I unvoted. If I was scum going with the flow I'd have tried to get a CPE lynch as it would probably (assuming not all scum were already on the wagon) have been so easy by that point...

I don't like the way rajrhcpfreak is acting all leadrish all of a sudden, he looks like he's trying to dictate the way the town plays.

I got the suckiest role in suckyland...
Some points.

1) A CPE lynch would not have been easy. He had what 4 votes - you'd look pretty scummy for joining a wagon so soon.

2) Broccoli you say your not going with town, but you follow Raj with his vote on Piggy, then you quickly listen to Xdammno who calls you both out on it. Which is pretty blatant following

3) Raj seems fine to me.

4) Appeal to emotion already, my we have caught scum quick.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Wait a minute. Ms. Piggy has unvoted/voted in every post save 1 (an EBWODP). Could we be dealing with a post restriction here?

Unvote

Ms. Piggy, if you are in fact PR'ed, vote for me with your next post.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Xdaamno »

If he can't verbally say he's PRed, he probably won't be able to imply it either.
"This should be an absolute car crash, but let's try it." - CDB
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

unvote, vote Tarhalindur
Ms Piggy
Ms Piggy
Goon
Ms Piggy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Ms Piggy »

I wonder if Jenter always plays like this.

unvote, vote Jenter Broccoli
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:27 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Mmkay. That's either PRed townie or sympathy scum. Probably the former, IMO.
"did you get ces to look disgusted by their offer? i thought that might work" - Patrick
Cracking Idea Mafia
Guardian
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Guardian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:46 am

Post by Guardian »

Official Vote Count #1

Hi. I am your co-mod, and co-host of the GizmoGadgetsChallenge(GGC)! I am pleased you have already started discussion at the GGC, and in fact have come out with several nifty inventions for the first day of the conference!

I dabble in inventing things myself, and have created a wonderful, voice activated, clock. Whenever you say you are voting for someone, it will record and store that information - in complete chronological order! I like to keep it on my person, but it has a great ear and will help me keep track of your votes even when I am out of the room. Don't worry, I will return to show it to you at somewhat regular intervals - and I am sure you will find other ways of keeping a tally of your votes.

The clock may be ah - less reliable? - than some of your inventions, so do be careful when interpreting its display, and let me know if it needs a fix!

I'll be back with morning snacks in a bit, until then keep up the excellent discussion, and keep those inventive minds going!
Jenter Brolincani [4] - Panzerjager, theopor_COD, rajrhcpfreak, Ms Piggy

Panzerjager [2] - Schismatized, Jdodge
Zodiac [1] - Dylan41985
rajrhcpfreak [1] - Xdaamno

Not Voting [4] - creampuffeater, JenterBrolincani, Zodiac, Tarhalindur
Do not lynch me.
[wiki]Great Nibbler Takeover of 2008[/wiki]
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 am

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Tarhalindur wrote:Wait a minute. Ms. Piggy has unvoted/voted in every post save 1 (an EBWODP). Could we be dealing with a post restriction here?
sadly we might be.

but even if that was a post restriction, the voting is still everywhere. if the voting was concentrated between two people then he might be a little helpful.
Show

raj's to do list:

creampuffeater
creampuffeater
Virgin
creampuffeater
Virgin
Virgin

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:31 am

Post by creampuffeater »

Guardian when do we get a unbiased mod? (Hint : survivor). @Brocolli: why are you trying to kill me page 2? thats almost worse than doing a PBPA on page 2.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:55 am

@Brocolli: why are you trying to kill me page 2?

wtf when did I try and kill you?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

...this would be much simpler for me if one of you could stop making sense and act like scum. - Elmo

...So the only scum is a player with no vote, no NK and doesn't exist? - Rogue Shenanigans
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:59 am

Unvote, vote rajrhcpfreak

Right, he votes Ms piggy for hopping, when I do the same and am persuaded to think differently by Xdaammo he calls it scummy and a 'good catch'. Logical ****.

He then blatantly tries to get me speedlynched. Saying someone, anyone, is the play for today on PAGE 3 is ridiculous.

Basically these are my reasons for thinking he is scum.
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:06 am

Post by Xdaamno »

For the record. rajrhcpfreak is my lynch for today, if I was forced to choose.
Cracking Idea Mafia
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:30 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:

Right, he votes Ms piggy for hopping, when I do the same and am persuaded to think differently by Xdaammo he calls it scummy and a 'good catch'. Logical ****.

He then blatantly tries to get me speedlynched. Saying someone, anyone, is the play for today on PAGE 3 is ridiculous.

i said that theos observations were a good catch.

speed lynch? ha. you wont be speed lynched unless you refuse to claim. my statements saying "your the play" is just to convince people to bandwagon you to a claim. then we can decide if your lying.

page 3? well, i represent a growing sentiment on this site that doesn't fool around, a group on this site that enjoys fast games. and why shouldn't we bandwagon you to claim if we've found scum on page 3.

personally i don't want to sit around masturbating in my own words for twenty pages waiting for scum to trip me up and convince the town to lynch me on a stupid technicality. your actions today, following the front runners and agreeing with them comes out pretty scummy. and your tag team effort with Xdaammo is intriguing. i want to say its on the scummy side but ill wait to judge it after we deal with you.
Show

raj's to do list:

Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:10 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Xdaamno wrote:Mmkay. That's either PRed townie or sympathy scum. Probably the former, IMO.
In an ordinary game, yes, but not necessarily in this game. For all we know, a scum could have been handed a PR after the random role distribution.

That said, given Ms. Piggy latest posts, I'm going to assume that Ms. Piggy *is* PR'ed for the time being - as such, I don't currently consider his vote-hopping scummy. It would be nice if Ms. Piggy would toggle his vote between two players, but depending on the nature of his PR that may not be possible.
Unvote: Ms. Piggy

I need to look over Jenter - something about how he's playing seems off. Unfortunately, I'm short on time right now (check V/LA), so
FoS: Jenter Brolincani
until I can actually do a reread.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:11 am

I have a very good reason for not claiming. If I told anyone they would call me scum covering up. Seriously, I'm betting it was either extremely unhelpful town or scum put that role into the pot, because it completely ****s up the game for me.

I have a question for Panzer; exactly what terrible role did you add to the pot?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:22 am

Post by Xdaamno »

Jenter Brolincani wrote:I have a very good reason for not claiming. If I told anyone they would call me scum covering up. Seriously, I'm betting it was either extremely unhelpful town or scum put that role into the pot, because it completely ****s up the game for me.

I have a question for Panzer; exactly what terrible role did you add to the pot?
Try me.
Jenter Brolincani
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Jenter Brolincani
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 am

Fair enough, what role did YOU add?
Show
Who dares, dies.

No access on thursdays.

Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Xdaamno »

I won't give too much away (Since it'd theoretically be helpful to the scum), but it activates upon death.
Cracking Idea Mafia
Xdaamno
Xdaamno
I love you
Xdaamno
I love you
I love you

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Xdaamno »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:
Jenter Brolincani wrote:

i said that theos observations were a good catch.

speed lynch? ha. you wont be speed lynched unless you refuse to claim. my statements saying "your the play" is just to convince people to bandwagon you to a claim. then we can decide if your lying.

Eh, where do I start. He won't be speed lynched if or if not he refuses to claim; that's loaded. Whether he's scum or he has a role that shouldn't be claimed strategically, I'd still not speedlynch him, since we can't distinguish between the two.

page 3? well, i represent a growing sentiment on this site that doesn't fool around, a group on this site that enjoys fast games. and why shouldn't we bandwagon you to claim if we've found scum on page 3.

Also crap logic. Bandwagoning to claim is the alleged way of finding out whether he's scum. You can't bandwagon him for being scum if you haven't even got the claim yet.

personally i don't want to sit around masturbating in my own words for twenty pages waiting for scum to trip me up and convince the town to lynch me on a stupid technicality. your actions today, following the front runners and agreeing with them comes out pretty scummy. and your tag team effort with Xdaammo is intriguing. i want to say its on the scummy side but ill wait to judge it after we deal with you.

And this is the worst part. It seems, in every game where I trust someone, it gets pounced on (And always by scum so far). Is it
really
that hard to believe I find a player with good points trustworthy instead of me (allegedly) latching onto my scum partner for help and hoping nobody would notice? An annoying part of mafia scum it's people's trust of well-known conscious scum tells. Since they're conscious and well-known forms an oxymoron; if they're well known scum tells, they wouldn't consciously be performed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”