Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Estes »

DeanWinchester wrote:
What are really saying is my scummy play keeps getting me lynched. That excuse is lame.
I've actually never been lynched on mafiascum.
Earwig
Earwig
Goon
Earwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Earwig »

Off the Mark wrote:So, was it indeed a random vote? Or did you just call it random when it was really a "for the heck of it" vote?
Completely random bro.
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
Earwig
Earwig
Goon
Earwig
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:38 pm

Post by Earwig »

ZeekLTK wrote:…………I am tempted to switch my vote, but earwig is not only "very shady", he is extremely shady for his vote on j-man and then the apology right after....
It was a compleyely random vote - simple as that. I should have checked votes first, but I didn't - again, simple as that. That was the reason for the apology, other than trying NOT to be rude.
Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?
Gatorguy91
Gatorguy91
Goon
Gatorguy91
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by Gatorguy91 »

Bump. This Game is slipping down and I'd like to keep it up on the top of the page

Dean
, you haven't responded to my vote. Please do so.
Show
Pie Tastes Good.
"In completely unrelated news, Gatorguy is awesome"
- pie_is_good
"Your birthday is made of win."
-Glork
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:21 pm

Post by J-man »

i think its time that som1 either actually accuses Earwig of somthing or we start pressuring the lurkers.

my Wall of shame is as follows:

Gatorguy91:

Gatorguy91 wrote:
J-man wrote: J-man wrote:
well im happy with my vote on Off the Mark for now.

i would like to hear some more from Gatorguy tho IGMEOY (omgus ftw)

What the F? The game just started, and you already want me to contribute many pages of material when some people HAVEN'T EVEN POSTED YET?

Confirm Vote: J-man
Gatorguy91 wrote:
Unvote J-man, Vote Deanwhinchester.

Why did you vote for Earwig at l-3? It's Page 3, We need to get more contributions before lynching anyone.
FoS Earwig
for scummy behavior.
these are GG's 2 posts after he random voted me, effectively 2 posts and 2 votes, both on bandwagons i find this scarely scummy esspecially after his second post about needing more contributions before a lynch could/should happen.
oh and btw since when is L-3 a dangerous place to put some one, i think you were fishing so you could post before anyone noticed you were lurking.

MFOS:GatorGuy91

DeanWinchester:

im have problems with you Dean your always either misreading a post and therefore post usless things
ie.
Estes wrote:
Dean wrote: @estes: The remark is in response to your " I always play scummy so don't lynch me" comment. If you don't want to get lynched don't play scummy. Yes your comment about hesitating to vote does look scummy, but you coumpound it by going "don't vote me for a scummy action, because I'm always scummy."

I never said I play scummy. You've assumed such, or apparently put words into my mouth.

I just type exactly what I'm thinking at all times. That flips townies out(why I have yet to determine).

It's like brutal honesty = scum here or something.
Dean wrote:
Estes wrote:

What are really saying is my scummy play keeps getting me lynched. That excuse is lame.

I've actually never been lynched on mafiascum.
this whole exchanged is to moot because of your misunderstanding of one phrase that Estes said i assume offhand you need to smarten up and post somthing intellegent and well thought thru. I am not impressed.
mFOS:DeanWinchester
this could be a guise, a very effective one i might add, of avoiding the appearence of lurking however im not about to give you that much credit yet, do somthing useful or you become baggage.

ChaosOmega:

you look like you can be a solid townie, your posts have been consitant and coherant for the most part but your activity is sorely lacking in my opinion, the only thing you really have done this game is have a argument with Estes over a vote you put on him....
ChaosOmega wrote:
Estes wrote:Nobody is really saying anything too scumish at the moment except for earwig's suspicious post. I'm gonna hold off on voting for him at the moment though. I don't want to accidentally start the bandwagon.

Start the bandwagon? He's got 4 votes (well, 3 when you posted that). It's already been put in motion.

I would vote for Earwig, but it's way too early to put someone at L-1, so I'm going to
unvote, Vote: Estes

I didn't like that last post you made. You seemed way too cautious about not wanting to be on that bandwagon.
Even i thought you seemed too cautious Chaos but thats a whole new argument, one I've got lynched on before, so I will leave it lie.

but really my biggest problem with you is your lack of posting, id like to hear what you think about Off the Mark and ZeekLTK ATLEAST i hope this is enough of a prod.IGMEOY
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:22 pm

Post by J-man »

EBWOP- Gatorguys most recent post crossposted with mine please excuse the lack of accuracy.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:59 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Agree with J-man that Dean looks fishy. Looks like he is trying hard to make others look scummy.

Still leaving my vote on Zeek for now tho.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:13 pm

Post by ryan »

Vote Count Please Mod
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:45 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

After Earwig apologized and unvoted after being confronted by Off the Mark, ZeekLTK said:
ZeekLTK wrote:However that's very shady to unvote just because it was the third vote and apologize...

unvote Estes

vote earwig
to which Off the Mark responded with:
Off the Mark wrote:Agreed, he backed off way too fast. Seems paranoid.
Alright. Let's look at your very next post:
Off the Mark wrote:FOS: DeanWinchester and ZeekLTK for being a little too eager to jump on the bandwagon. Zeek characterized Earwig's actions as "very shady" which I think is an overstatement. (I would call it a little odd, but totally understandable for a fairly new player) And Dean said "seems like a newb scum slip" which I think is jumping to conclusions a bit.
Uh...what? Now you don't agree with him. Pretty quick change of heart.

Speaking of DeanWinchester, you're acting pretty suspicious as well. In addition to putting words in Estes' mouth, which has already been commented on, your last 5 posts have pretty much dealt with nothing else other than that, which isn't helpful at all.

Well, I still think Off the Mark is town. Aggressive town, but town nonetheless. I'm curious as to why your opinion of ZeekLTK's post changed so quickly though.

I'm less sure about DeanWinchester, though. I think you should start posting about other people.

For right now, though, I'm going to leave my vote where it is.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:40 pm

Post by Off the Mark »

Chaos wrote:Well, I still think Off the Mark is town. Aggressive town, but town nonetheless. I'm curious as to why your opinion of ZeekLTK's post changed so quickly though.
OK, I understand how that looks a little strange. My first post where I said I agreed with Zeek and Earwig seemed paranoid was a gut reaction. And I still think Earwig seemed quite paranoid, but that doesn't necessarily make him scum.

Later, I looked over the bandwagon for Earwig, which was based on a fairly weak reason, and decided Zeek and Dean jumped on a little quickly, given that the reason was weak. I would have expected town to be a little more hesitant and questioning but they bandwagoned quickly, which seemed suspicious to me.

Hope that makes some sense. I do change my mind sometimes about who I find suspicious. :D
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:32 am

Post by Estes »

ryan wrote:
Vote Count Please Mod
Yeah, this would be appreciated. I'd like to see who is doing what before making any kind of definite choice.
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:36 pm

Post by J-man »

Off the Mark wrote: Agree with J-man that Dean looks fishy. Looks like he is trying hard to make others look scummy.
just wondering what you meant by that? if you would have read my post closely you would have noticed this,
J-man wrote: ChaosOmega:

you look like you can be a solid townie, your posts have been consitant and coherant for the most part
im not sure what your saying but not all the people I put on the "Wall Of Shame" i considered scummy even in the slightest. Lurky, yes, scummy not neccisarrily, so get your thoughts together before you respond poorly eh?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:05 am

Post by ryan »

Consider this a Q&A post

1) Off the Mark: Who would you consider your top 3 scum?

2) Estes: Thoughts on J-Man and Gatorguy?

3) ChaosOmega: Your thoughts on Earwig?

I'll post some personal thoughts here in a few.
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:21 am

Post by Off the Mark »

1. Zeek
2. Dean
3. Earwig
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:22 am

Post by Off the Mark »

^^^ By the way, it's way too early to know that with any certainty. That's more of a "who's acted a bit scummy in the early game" list rather than a "probably scum" list. We don't know much yet.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:29 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:^^^ By the way, it's way too early to know that with any certainty. That's more of a "who's acted a bit scummy in the early game" list rather than a "probably scum" list.
We don't know much yet.
Disagree. We do know how agressive and how active certain players are in this game, we also have seen a few scum tells and a few pro town tells. We do have some information
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 am

Post by J-man »

Ryan wrote: Consider this a Q&A post

what a Q&A post means to you what? you ask questions and others give answers?
and a few what? days....

i know your more active then you seem to be ryan lets post somthing with content and stop lurking in the open eh?

MFOS:Ryan
J-man
J-man
Goon
J-man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 am

Post by J-man »

actually ryan i would like you to answer your own questions, i want to see what you have to say to them.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:20 am

Post by ryan »

J-man wrote:actually ryan i would like you to answer your own questions, i want to see what you have to say to them.
Why are you so quick to not answer? I ask questions for a specific reason J-Man, are you unable to answer for a specific reason?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:22 am

Post by Off the Mark »

You didn't ask J-man a question.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:23 am

Post by ryan »

Off the Mark wrote:You didn't ask J-man a question.
No I was saying, why would you be so quick not to answer? What part of my questions were so impossible to answer?
Off the Mark
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Off the Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:28 am

Post by Off the Mark »

Ryan - you need to read the exchange again, carefully. You are not understanding something.

You asked
me, Estes, and Chaos
questions. Then J-man objected to your Q&A post. Then you accused him of not answering the questions. See the problem?
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:31 am

Post by ryan »

No I understand that's what you are saying, but what I was saying was that J-Man seemed that nobody should answer my questions, so I asked why he would be so quick as not to answer. I thought they were basic questions that would be helpful in finding out some inaccuracies as well as getting discussion going, and wondered why he was so quick to think they shouldn't be answered.
Estes
Estes
Goon
Estes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Estes »

ryan wrote:Consider this a Q&A post

J-man: Seems ok so far, imo. His earlier post with containing a good amount of thought, was a very pro-town move. Mafia, usually, don't go into such detail early.

Gatorguy: hasn't really posted anything of significance in my book. Borderline lurker. I'd kinda like to see him give his thoughts on things.

Also, the fact that Dean went on an almost militant attack towards me, and hasn't been seen since, make me wonder why he's been quite. Granted he may be working or something, but it makes you wonder.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”