Haunted Mansion 2: Restarting?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:56 pm

Post by gameshark1313 »

I notcied a little while back. We are in the same area... (I think thats what you mean....)

I think I might be moving in a little while to somewhere else.....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Yagami

-- the game WILL move forward because the PRIESTS can use their powers to determine who is ghosts or not

-- because you are the first person to refute my idea, you are on the top of my suspect list! *note to self: stay away from Yagami*
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:04 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Fine, your right there, but the reason I'm really arguing is that it would be boring as an innocent staying in one spot while only priests do anything. I wouldn't have joined knowing I was going to stand there and watch priest do everything. Not that it matters, but I refuted the reason last time and I was innocent, and I'm the same this time.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

Gameshark, not what I meant, I meant you didn't mention traps.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Can I ask a priest to go investigate Yagami? K, thanks.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Post by YagamiLight »

I'm fine with that, but I would prefer two people, just so there is a witness to say I'm innocent from the priest, and so a ghost attacking me would be known as a ghost hitting me, not a priest exorcising.
-Al Franken-
Crub
Crub
Mafia Scum
Crub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:14 pm

Post by Crub »

Blackberry wrote:*note to self: stay away from Yagami*
Surely you want to stay in the same room as him?
Moo?
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:00 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Uh how do we all know whether or not ghosts know that we innocents just need to get out of this place.
Maybe this moves towards clearing BB, but I can easily see Sarcastro being an opportunistic scum and scoring on that word train. I don't really trust him with that.

move: Asylum

If you want me with you BB to keep an eye on me, and so I can keep an eye on you, Sarcastro, and Gameshark, I'll go with the everyone in one spot strategy.

However, I'd love to get a weapon unlike last game so I'm not helpless in an endgameish scenario.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
kravhen
kravhen
Goon
kravhen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Post by kravhen »

woo it has started!
i like to get straight to the point.
/equip courage

Move outside: House of Mirrors
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:16 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

Yeah, I agree with BB about just about everything.

Where do you think we should go, BB? The ferris wheel is the only thing that isn't explicitly creepy, which seems to guarantee that it's the most evil place. Then again... WiFoM!

Getting a weapon sounds good, but I'm not sure I want to go somewhere that spins around with weapons inside of it. That sounds like a recipe for trouble. In fact, I don't think I want to go inside anything. Let's just stand outside the bumper cars or something.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Flameaxe
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Flameaxe
Comma Police
Comma Police

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Flameaxe »

Move outside Zipper

I dunno. Maybe has some importance.
Defined by who I dislike, not who I like~
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Post by Tamuz »

Sarcastro wrote:Yeah, I agree with BB about just about everything.

Where do you think we should go, BB?.
LML's patented ScumBuddy System
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

FOLLOW ME EVERYBODY!!!

Move: OUTSIDE CURIO CABINET

Gameshark?
Sarcrostro?
Anyone else?

ZERO G- i agree- appears very dangerous -- weapons make it tempting, but spinning at great speeds? = DEATH!!!!!!!
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:59 pm

Post by Sarcastro »

That's terrific Tamuz. Remind me to kill you first with my obvious ghost powers.

Try to remember that I'm new to this, and I only read the end of the last game. BB has played before, I'm pretty sure he's innocent, and he seems to have a good grasp of strategy, so I don't think it's all that scummy of me to ask his opinion on where to go, especially
after
he's said that he believes that I'm innocent and wants to stick with me (as well as everyone else).
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:47 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Sorry BB, everyone sticking toghether sounds good, but there's three problems:

a) One ghost can pretty much wipe everybody out with one trap.

b) Who says we can trust the priests, they have a different win condition to us, remember.

c) As an innocent, it'd be incredibly boring.

Groups of 3 or 4 sounds good to me.

Move: Inside Zero G

I think the apparent safeness of it is trying to WIFOM us, I think it might actually be safe. And the weapons sure are tempting. Even if it isn't safe, I might have a good weapon to show for it, sounds alright to me.

Wizard, wanna stick toghether?
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:32 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Move: Inside Your Head

What?

Fine.
Move: Inside Enterprise
. I swear to god, I'd better find a phaser.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:26 pm

Post by somestrangeflea »

There seem to be quite a few people in the Curio Cabinet, I think standing over there would be slightly safer...

Now, do I want to stand outside or inside...?

Move: Inside Curio Cabinet
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:33 pm

Post by Grek »

Move:Inside Carrion Stall

I'm going to see what's there/see if it costs blood/sanity/souls. Not going to buy anything.

Assesment of sites:

Asylum:
I will want to look around in there once I get it open. Maybe something to heal insane people. Not useful right now.

Carrion Stall:
I am a little worried about the dead guy. Other items may be dangerous.

Zero G:
The ride will turn on and kill me by sending weapons flying in my spleen.

Curio Cabinet:
There are "creatures" which are just as likely to parasitic brain worms as they are to be useful pets, cursed stuff, and blasphemies which will almost surely offend/get me killed by the preists.

House Of Mirrors
: little girl will kill me, mirrors will make me get lost/break impaleing me. I think kravhen will die soon if he doesn't leave.

Enterprise:
It will likely use alot(several people's worth) of blood to fuel. Not sure how useful it is. Wiki page says it's a ride with no safety harnesses. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enterprise_(ride)

Bumper Cars:
ZAAAP!

Ferris Wheel:
Nothing overtly meancing about it, obiously a trap.

Tilt-A-Whirl:
ride or children that were on it will kill you.

Zipper:
Hallucinations=not good for sanity

Freak Show:
freaks will eat your head.

Ruins:
demons.
-----------------------------------------------------

Suspected "switch" locations, AKA pure speculation:

Outside Zero G - turns on ride/kill people inside Zero G.

Outside Bumper Cars - kills people inside.

Tilt-A-Whirl: Outside turns on inside. Sensing patern.

Zipper: Outside turns on inside

Ferris Wheel: If we can get it to work, we can get people on it and they may be able to see far away from up top, but we need someone we can trust to tell us what they see, someone we trust to control it and some more people we trust to protect that guy

Enterprise: Needs blood, likely some way to fill it with blood inside. Either a role who collects blood and puts it in or a mechine. If it's a role it could be a starting role or a role given to the person that finds the "switch" first. Don't trust anyone that goes in without a bunch of other people with them to see what they are doing.

-----------------------------------------------------
I think we should split into a few groups and search for any useful items/info. Places to check this turn include: Carrion Stall and Curio Cabinet. Later, once we have everything worth having from those places, look at Enterprise and Ferris Wheel.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:35 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

Hmm...
The Zipper shares it's power with the bumper cars. This leads me to think that these two locations are in some way connected (perhaps a switch which kills the players on both rides?).
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:19 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Move: Outside Currio Cabinent

What could possiblely go worng?
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
YogurtBandit
YogurtBandit
Goon
YogurtBandit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:06 am

Post by YogurtBandit »

Move Outside Zipper
[color=red]├é┬Ñ├é┬░gůřť├â┼©├â┬Ñň├â
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:51 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I had a dream last night about the game....

I dreamt that someone activated a switch that opened a secret area to the carnival. One of the new opened areas was a carousel. Its descrition was something like:

Carousel
- A bright pink ride with extremely detailed animals to sit on. The faint sound of disembodied music can be heard. A strange menacing feeling surrounds the ride though. A little girl with her doll is staring at it.

A bunch of people decided to go in. (Blackberry went in it, Yagami went outside it, Grek went in, I went in and somestrangeflea was outside. Then at the end of the Bloodbath phase I got a PM that read something like:

You stood on the inside of the carousel, when suddenly it sprang to life. It slowly moved around, but you and the others decied it would be safer on the animals. The music began to play faster and faster, the carousel began to spin quickly. Suddenly you were hanging onto your animal for dear life for fear of falling off. One of the tigers came to life and attacked Blackberry. the horse you were riding became skeletal and threw you off, resulting in several severe injuries. Grek appears to have disappeared, but there appears to be a new white horse on the ride, its eyes are wide and fearful.

Then I looked at the Player Stats.

I had high blood pressure, and had lost 1 pint of blood. I was also bleeding. My health was "bad".

BB had extremely high blood pressure and lost 3 pints of blood. He was also "scared". His health was "bad"

Then Grek had ??? by everything....
-------------------------------------------------

I have weird dreams...

O.K. I made up the part about looking at the Player Stats. In the end of the dream, the carousel turned upside down and opened and underground parking lot with zombies in the front seats of the cars. Blackberry turned into a clown and I got lost. The other ending sounded cooler though....
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Blackberry »

Damn, I never have vivid dreams. Mine are all chaotic. If I was "online" in a dream I'd have trouble getting on the internet or something cuz something always goes wrong and nothing ever makes sense. And then the dinosaurs always start coming cuz they scare me... lol.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:09 am

Post by Blackberry »

I don't trust flea... I have an odd suspiscion that he moved INSIDE to pull a switch that effects the OUTSIDE... not to mention Yagami is with him... *scratches head*

Should I move? Should I scream? Should I run away and act crazy? lol...
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:11 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Wow, well usually my dreams are weird, and in this one I kept going in and out of character. Like one minute I am yping something in the dream, the next I am on a demented carousel watching Grek get turned into a horse.

lol.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”