Haunted Mansion 2: Restarting?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:09 am

Post by YagamiLight »

keys, what keys? Did I miss something?
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:11 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I meant button placement, sorry.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

Oh, ok, I thought it was something in game, and given that looking through both threads and my pm gave no answer I would have thought you something other than innocent.
"Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from."
-Al Franken-
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:16 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wished I got a special role, I enjoy playing with odd win conditions.

I have a strange feeling one of the win conditions may be to fix and fuel all the rides... If that is true, someone wants our blood.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Apologizeing beforehand for any games I may/will be inactive in because of Real Life
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:29 am

Post by YagamiLight »

It's possibly, we could check if things like mechanic, custodian, or something like that fits in the ???'s.
-Al Franken-
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:33 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

I can't get custodian or mechanic to fit in any of the 3.....

I am sure though, we will get an idea what these roles names might be as the game progresses
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:01 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Blackberry wrote:The best strategy is for EVERY SINGLE PERSON to stay together. If even one person is afar than the strategy is screwed if there is a "switch" they pull against that area. If every single person is together then we're extremely likely to watch people pull switches.

(All three, or maybe just 2, other ghosts in the previous game were told someone saw them pull a switch when they did so with others in a room... thus why I only pulled a switch when I was BY MYSELF).
Vote:Blackberry

I will go after you as soon as I find an item. Maybe I will find excalibur again :P. There is probably a trap that hurts everything in the ride, which you will trigger when we are all together. Nice try, ghost.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:03 am

Post by somestrangeflea »

See, I missed out on HMI. Can you explain what "Excalibur" did?
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:04 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Yeah, except that BB's almost confirmed innocent because he was the first one to demonstrate knowledge of the innocent win condition.

Aaaand Khelvaster didn't know that. So Khelvaster should probably die soon. If only because he doesn't pay enough attention. :wink:
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:06 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

The plot thickens *eyes dart from side to side

I think there is a trap in the Zero G, I suspect if the ride is turned on while you are in it.... you might get an assortment of knives, swords and other pointy objects sliced through your body.

I don't think its smart to go into the Zero G or the Ferris Wheel
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:06 am

Post by Khelvaster »

Move: Inside carrion stall

I want to find something.
Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Tamuz
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Tamuz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Tamuz »

Gameshark yer really stuck on that. I think it'll all get revealed in time right now we should worry about completing our, the innocents conditions, which means we should figure out who the ghosts are rather than try and help some random person's possible win condition.
Tamuz is the expression of the alienated, of the ambitious, of the dispossessed.
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:09 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Tamuz wrote:Gameshark yer really stuck on that. I think it'll all get revealed in time right now we should worry about completing our, the innocents conditions, which means we should figure out who the ghosts are rather than try and help some random person's possible win condition.
No, I am not stuck on it. I just want to investigate the ferris wheel. I was saying that the enterprise MIGHT have something to do with a person's win condition.

O.K. I admit it, I am stuck on the ferris wheel. It seems to normal to be any good.... I should probably leave it alone and go somewhere else (or at least stop talking about it) but I have a strong desire to see what happens
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:10 am

gameshark1313 wrote:The plot thickens *eyes dart from side to side

I think there is a trap in the Zero G, I suspect if the ride is turned on while you are in it.... you might get an assortment of knives, swords and other pointy objects sliced through your body.

I don't think its smart to go into the Zero G or the Ferris Wheel
I agree with you exactly regarding the Zero G. I'm not so sure regarding the Ferris Wheel, only because it has such a short description.
Then again, that could be a double bluff to make us go in and there's a trap.

Then again, it could be a triple bluff and there's a reward-type-thing.

Then again...
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:12 am

Post by YagamiLight »

The first game, the bathroom sounded great and safe, but using my Lens of Truth, it was full of blood and hooks and demons, all invisible. In short, everything is not what it seems.
-Al Franken-
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:26 am

Post by Sarcastro »

But for all we know, Occult just wants us to think that.

I say we all force Khelvaster to ride the ferris wheel. He won't get hurt anyway, since he's already a ghost.
[color=darkblue]If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.[/color]
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

Khelv, if you're NOT a ghost, you've made a very unwise decision to antaganize me.
Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Sarcastro »

BB, do you want to check out the ferris wheel with Gameshark?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

Sure...

inside or out?
YagamiLight
YagamiLight
Goon
YagamiLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:38 am

Post by YagamiLight »

But Sarcasto, the ghosts can get hurt, otherwise our only win condition would be escape, and the survive condition wouldn't matter because the ghost condition is most likely to kill everything but ghosts.
-Al Franken-
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:39 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

Out.

I don't trust the inside, to many (bad) things can happen on the inside. I was going to investigate the outside, perhaps find ssomething interesting
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Sarcastro
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastro
Sarcastric
Sarcastric

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:42 am

Post by Sarcastro »

Outside, preferably. Maybe one of us can go inside while the rest stay out?

I don't really understand what you mean, Yagami. Is this something I would have had to have played the first game to understand? I was under the impression that ghosts could only be killed by priests, and maybe certain weapons, or something. I assumed they were on the carnival's side, so to speak.
somestrangeflea
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
somestrangeflea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:42 am

gameshark1313 wrote:I don't trust the inside, to many (bad) things can happen on the inside. I was going to investigate the outside, perhaps find ssomething interesting
You could say this about almost every area though! I think it's more likely that bad stuff will happen inside a ride than outside it, IMO.

Except the House of Mirrors, I don't trust that bitch...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

MOVE: OUTSIDE FERRIS WHEEL
gameshark1313
gameshark1313
Townie
gameshark1313
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:44 am

Post by gameshark1313 »

The ghosts can be harmed like innocents and priests by nearly any weapon. However, a shost will most likely suffer less damage from say a stab in the chest than an innocent or a priest.
2/2 Pro-Mafia
1/2 Pro-Town

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”