Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:30 pm

Post by Zindaras »

benhalkum wrote:Well, with being just a good guy I am only having to go off of suspecions and randomness like you guys.
Appeal to emotion.
You think without a shadow of a doubt Mirth is Town, then tell me. I'll go with my fellow good guys
So you're basically saying that everyone here is a good guy (which is pretty much impossible, unless K-Scope decided to go with a no-scum game, something which I doubt he would), and that you'll follow anyone who tells you to do something?

As far as the explanation goes, well, I got that much from your original post. But that's not specific enough. Which points do you agree with? Which points do you find so scummy as to make you vote Mirth?
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:38 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

If I counted correctly, that's two votes on Mr. Ben. Based on the second half of the last page, I am comfortable putting him at three.

Vote: benhalkum

Of course you're town. We all are. If we did a mass "Are you town or scum" claim, every single player would say they were town. In my experience, people who bring that up unprovoked usually are NOT town.

That's not to mention voting for Mirth for very weak reasons.
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:46 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

benhalkum wrote:Well, with being just a good guy I am only having to go off of suspecions and randomness like you guys.

You think without a shadow of a doubt Mirth is Town, then tell me. I'll go with my fellow good guys
Whoa, back the train up and hop on the caboose with some red paint!

First, I agree with the people above me; I would say why I think you're sketch atm, but others have done it and I'm not a mockingbird. I'll simply say I concur.

This sounds like you're trying to hitch yourself up with Mirth's alignment.
Now, for me, Mirth has thus far been sounding pro-town; this is mostly just because I am taking her side in the gregarious argument above (jokes! It's anything but). If we find out you're scum, this post seems to me like it'll clear or damn Mirth. I don't know yet which way it'll swing, but you're trying to align yourself in some way with her. It won't leave any ambiguity. It is also an excuse for the abdication from your brainpower in the discussion that is hopefully to follow throughout the game. We don't want your blind obedience, we want your vote to be placed where YOU best think we can win. Your own deliberation should take precedence over ours, because it's the mafia who want blind followers, not the town.

FOS benhalkum
. I don't want to put a fourth on quite yet, but I'm tempted. The reasons for this should be reasonably clear; weak reasoning for your vote, voting for who I think had the right in the argument, and you posting what someone else quoted and said "this is why I'm voting for you." Muy weak sauce, señor.
I need to think of something clever to put here.
DeliciousGoldfish
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
DeliciousGoldfish
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:33 am

Post by DeliciousGoldfish »

Firstly I'm going to
unvote
my random vote.

Nextly I am going to
vote benhalkum
. Why? The first post of his I actually noticed was just him quoting Grek and then just saying they were all "GOOD points" and then voting for Mirth.

Then asking for some hard evidence against his case? Saying he's a good guy?

His play doesn't sit well with me... I actually am not sure how many actual votes this puts on benhalkum but... I am busy with 12 hours of RA training a day, every day this week and well... That's my input for now. Weak sauce? I really don't think so. Because right now, my gut tells me benhalkum is scummy.
The snack that smiles back.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

I'm not going to vote ben at the moment, because I'm not getting the vibes that I prefer to follow in the early stages of the game. I'm also going to throw out on the table there's probably one scum voting for him at the moment.

I think my vote is on Nox, and I'm keeping it there for now.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

Mod of the continuing World of Warcraft Dungeon Run series
:

Mini 1135 - Mafia in the Deadmines
Mini 1208 - Mafia in the Scarlet Monastery
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:16 am

Post by Zindaras »

inHim: Which of the people voting ben do you think is most likely scum? Why do you want to keep your vote on Nox?

I'll have to say that I'm not really very excited with this 'wagon either. In a day, he's gotten 4 votes (including my own) and 2 FoSes, which seems a bit overdone for something like this. I'm going to
Unvote
for now so we can calm down and let ben respond in more detail.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:35 am

Post by inHimshallibe »

Zindaras wrote:inHim: Which of the people voting ben do you think is most likely scum? Why do you want to keep your vote on Nox?
Isn't Nox voting ben? Or have I confused him with Jex again... >.> I dunno, of the votes, Nox's seemed pretty tack-on.
I'll have to say that I'm not really very excited with this 'wagon either. In a day, he's gotten 4 votes (including my own) and 2 FoSes, which seems a bit overdone for something like this. I'm going to
Unvote
I definitely agree that we should let ben come have his say.
Show
"I'm from Indiana. I know what you're thinking: Indiana... Mafia." - Jim Gaffigan

:

camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:41 am

Post by camisade »

inHimshallibe wrote:
Zindaras wrote:inHim: Which of the people voting ben do you think is most likely scum? Why do you want to keep your vote on Nox?
Isn't Nox voting ben? Or have I confused him with Jex again... >.> I dunno, of the votes, Nox's seemed pretty tack-on.
Unvote
I definitely agree that we should let ben come have his say.
Every post ben has been useless and I don't think he's really going to come in here and have his say.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 am

Post by Nox »

So in your mind Mirth is guilty until proven innocent?

Unless you know something which we are unaware of, I
still fail to see the reasoning behind your vote.

My vote stays put until I see your logic. Right now, I see none.
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
Nox
Nox
Goon
Nox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 am

Post by Nox »

Unvote
I agree that it has snowballed rather quickly, and that's usually a bad omen. IMHO, I don't think it's overdone as it's simply a matter of elaborating and justifying his vote, which he still hasn't despite the posting.

If he hadn't been on to post, this would have been a different story. However, he's had the opportunity to defend and justify his vote and still he hasn't. Ben, what are you waiting for?
Nocturne is, most obviously, NOT sleeping.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Grek »

I would like to hear what else ben has to say before I vote. Leaning heavily towards him being scum.
Fos:benhalkum
Adam The Amazing
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Adam The Amazing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by Adam The Amazing »

Nox wrote: So in your mind Mirth is guilty until proven innocent?
Yup. In mafia, people are guilty until proven innocent with me. After all, we've got a quarter of our population trying to kill us!

@ deliciousgoldfish; I meant his defense and posts were weak, not the voting for him. He's either scum or playing poor town ATM.
I need to think of something clever to put here.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:20 pm

Post by Jex »

Grek wrote:I would like to hear what else ben has to say before I vote. Leaning heavily towards him being scum.
I'd just like to point out that this is the second bandwagon you've jumped on in the few pages that we have had. I know you FOSed him, not voted, but had you voted it would put you once again at vote 5. Seems a tad suspicious to me.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Mirth
Mirth
Congratulations! You are ...
Mirth

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:25 pm

Post by Mirth »

Adam The Amazing wrote: Yup. In mafia, people are guilty until proven innocent with me. After all, we've got a quarter of our population trying to kill us!
I agree completely with this statement.

While I'm not happy with Ben's lack of an actual response, I'm going to keep my vote on Grek, as I'm even less happy with his actions up to this point.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:16 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Grek wrote:I would like to hear what else ben has to say before I vote. Leaning heavily towards him being scum.
^^ scummy
Show

:

camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:07 am

Post by camisade »

unvote

Vote: benhalkum

Doesn't look like he's going to show up and after him saying on Monday we'll see more of him we haven't seen much.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:52 pm

Post by Jex »

I guess I don't fully understand the ben thing and will have to go back and reread through things. Is it all because he hasn't justified his vote on Mirth? I don't think I'm ready to call him scum just yet. Again, I need to reread him and see how I feel.

However, I find grek still mighty sketchy (especially after the vote counts I pointed out in my last post) and I realized my vote isn't on him and it should be...so
unvote vote grek
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:30 pm

Post by benhalkum »

I really don't need to explain a day one vote, no one does. NONE of us know who's who, and day one its never easy to choose.

If you lynch me, just look back to who pushed the hardest and who jumped right on the bandwagon

;)
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:36 pm

Post by Grek »

benhalkum wrote:I really don't need to explain a day one vote, no one does. NONE of us know who's who, and day one its never easy to choose.
I'm begining to think your a jester or something. I find it diffcult to belive that you realy think that.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:56 pm

Post by Mirth »

Jex, what made you change your vote?
Grek
Grek
Goon
Grek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:02 am

Post by Grek »

Jex wrote:I'd just like to point out that this is the second bandwagon you've jumped on in the few pages that we have had. I know you FOSed him, not voted, but had you voted it would put you once again at vote 5. Seems a tad suspicious to me.
I just noticed this.
If
I had voted instead of FoS'd it would only be vote number 4 as Zindaras unvoted in post 80. But I only FoS'd. Not very scummy, IMHO.
camisade
camisade
Goon
camisade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:41 am

Post by camisade »

benhalkum wrote:I really don't need to explain a day one vote, no one does. NONE of us know who's who, and day one its never easy to choose.

If you lynch me, just look back to who pushed the hardest and who jumped right on the bandwagon

;)
Your sig perfectly describes you.
Mirth
Mirth
Mirth

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Mirth »

I would like to point out, in regards to Ben, that a day one vote does require an explanation, unless it's a random vote. Why? So that the rest of the town understands your thought process for the vote and could possibly futher investigate your suspect through questions your might have overlooked. Any bit of explanation helps the town. Obviously, your vote was not random, as you quoted a "reason."
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:57 am

Post by Jex »

Mirth wrote:Jex, what made you change your vote?
Jex Post 87 wrote:I'd just like to point out that this is the second bandwagon you've jumped on in the few pages that we have had. I know you FOSed him, not voted, but had you voted it would put you once again at vote 5. Seems a tad suspicious to me.
This is when I meant to change my vote, but I thought I was already voting for Grek at the time I posted it. I just feel that Grek is doing a great job of following the town bandwagon around as the suspicion changes from one person to another.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:57 am

Post by benhalkum »

ok, then re-wind.. pull out the place that says soemthing about a reason and replace with random.. my reason is randomness.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”