Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 1673, Luca Blight wrote:Let's just get the above obvscum lynched, please.

CoolDog, Egg, TSQ - where art thou?

Working 17-18 hour days. Sleeping about 3. I've got a bunch of time off, but unfortunately I'm low on phone data again...
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Egg »

Time off meaning the 18th through 22nd. I'm sure I'll find wifi in that time
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by tn5421 »

Official Vote Count 4.5

Luca Blight
(2): Cheetory6, House
House
(1): Luca Blight

Not Voting
(3): Thestatusquo, CooLDoG, Egg

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2014-12-25 23:45:00)
WIP
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by tn5421 »

News: I'm adding Natirasha as a backup mod, due to my incoming loss of internet access at home.
WIP
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Natirasha »

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Working 17-18 hour days? Jesus, and I thought I had it bad.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:48 am

Post by House »

In post 1675, Egg wrote:
In post 1673, Luca Blight wrote:Let's just get the above obvscum lynched, please.

CoolDog, Egg, TSQ - where art thou?

Working 17-18 hour days. Sleeping about 3. I've got a bunch of time off, but unfortunately I'm low on phone data again...

I feel ya. I upped my plan to 30 gb and still run it sometimes.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

luca and house are the scum team, discuss.

vote: luca

CHeety has played way too town to be scum this game. His interaction with luca seems to be more of an offensive one while luca seems to only be on defense.

TSQ slot doesn't feel like scum to me. Right now I'm thinking either luca house scum team or luca egg team.
after a wank.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:43 am

Post by House »

Why Egg?

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Egg »

Why you gotta fuck up my reads CoolDog?

I was just coming in here to say Cheet/House and Luca/CoolDog make the most sense and I was leaning you guys because I've been townreading both Cheet and House all game. But there's no way you bus there...

Hell, I can't rule out CoolDog/TSQ either though.

I really don't want it to be Cheet/House because it would mean they both had me fooled hard.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:41 am

Post by Egg »

So if Luca is scum, TSQ is his buddy or he's being bussed. Hmm.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:03 am

Post by House »

I'm totes scum, Egg.

Like, totes.

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Egg »

So obnoxious
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:27 am

Post by House »

That is a fair assessment.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

...CoolDog's vote makes no sense whatsoever. It has put me at
L-1
, btw, which he didn't acknowledge.

CoolDog hasn't scumread me all game...he has scumread House all game, including now...yet he votes me? Even if he thinks we are a scumteam (which is illogical, even Cheets conceded that) then surely you lynch the most scummy one first, over the one you're less sure of? I mean, you even changed your avatar to 'lynch House' earlier! I don't get this at all.

I mean, CoolDog's entire reason for thinking I'm scum seems to be based on the interactions with Cheets....he says I've been on the defensive, and he on the offensive, but this suggests he hasn't read today's Luca V Cheets interactions at all - where I have been very much on the offensive. In previous days I was on the defensive, because I wasn't massively scumreading Cheets at the time while he was scumreading me, so that's just a natural result of that.

Man, I thought I had this game figured out, but that vote was so scummy I don't know what to think right now. I thought for sure that CoolDog would vote House...him voting me now makes no fucking sense. I gave CoolDog towncred earlier this day for not 'throwing his vote around carelessly', but he has just undone that now.

I'm tired, feel like shit and have just got in from work, so my thinking isn't at its clearest right now. I'm thinking House/CoolDog scumteam is very unlikely. Egg is now 100% confirmed Town to me - the only way he can be scum now is if he is my partner, which we both know not to be the case.

I'm still really feeling the House/Cheets thing - not only from the evidence I've put forth, but also from their reactions to my accusations. If CoolDog is Town then me and him are going to have a problem after this - I really can't get my head around that vote.

Cheets/CoolDog could be a possibility....but Cheets could have left himself open to vote House quite easily...so I'm not sure about that.

I do think Cheets is scum, and one of House and CoolDog are having a mare from a Town perspective. My gut is still telling me House/Cheets, but I can't logically see how Town CoolDog could make that vote - it has left me nearly speechless.

I need to get some sleep and post some thoughts Tomorrow.....I feel rough.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Also - "Cheets has played way too Town to be scum this game"

That is bollocks, and if you are Town then this sort of thinking will lose us the game.

It is easy to portray a Townie mindset when you are legitimately looking for scum in a multiball game. Today is the first day with only one scum faction, and it is the day where he has come across as clearly scummy for the reasons I have given. To write him off as 100% Town is absolutely suicidal at this stage.

I too thought he was probably Town going into today - but his play today makes little sense from a Town perspective - please fucking read what is going on.

If I was scum why would I even target Cheets? Why even bother? Cheets was always going to be a hard lynch as he has been a clear townread for most this game. If I was scum, I would have left my options open - not limited myself to two players, one of them being the one considered obvtown by most this game!

Please guys, use your heads.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by House »

UNVOTE: Luca

Luca is actually looking pretty town in the above posts.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by House »

I'm as confused as you are, Luca. I thought CD was your scummate.

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Luca wrote:If I was scum why would I even target Cheets? Why even bother? Cheets was always going to be a hard lynch as he has been a clear townread for most this game. If I was scum, I would have left my options open - not limited myself to two players, one of them being the one considered obvtown by most this game!

You're a funny guy Luca. Saying that you're town for this when you're literally scumreading me for pushing my main scumspect, who people have been townreading all game. Almost as if you have no consistent standards for what would make people town or scum in this game and are just making it up as you go as it conveniently fits your narrative.

Now you're scumreading CoolDog, House and me to whatever degree. Anyone else seeing the pattern here?
You're scumreading me the most because I'm pushing you the hardest.
Golly, almost like the amount you suspect people is literally proportional to the amount they suspect you.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

The difference is, Cheets, that I went into MYLO with an open mind, whereas you went into MYLO blatantly intent on tunneling me. Even now you are being irrational with your viewpoint of me, unwilling to try and see what I do from a Town perspective, as I have done with you many a time - this only makes me more sure of my read of you.

You always focus on a tiny bit of my posts that suits your argument, and use that to misrep my entire argument. Clearly I'm not just scumreading CoolDog because he is scumreading me - the fact you are trying to make me out to be scummy for questioning CoolDog on his vote, when I have given many valid reasons as to why his vote did not make sense and was scummy, only makes you appear more scummy in the process.

"You're scumreading me because I'm pushing you the hardest" - For someone who has accused me of strawmanning them this game, you are doing it nearly every post to me, and this is another example of it.

CoolDog's vote made me consider that perhaps, just perhaps I could have been wrong about you, but no way would you be this irrational, overlooking the actual facts of what is going on if you were Town - no fucking way.

CoolDog's weird as fuck vote, and Cheets' latest post ignoring said weirdness, and using it to paint me as scummy, means Cheets is now my most certain scumread.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Cheets
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:00 am

Post by House »

Can't believe I'm doing this, but ...

VOTE: Cheetory

Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's not even strawmanning, it's looking at the bigger picture of what you're doing.
I don't even care anymore, I tried my best to push my best scumread this entire game and nobody's listening. It's so fucking clear as day to me that you're scum and it has been for so fucking long. Just because I'm not interested in compromising on the last cycle on someone I'm not confidently scumreading doesn't make me scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Luca wrote:whereas you went into MYLO blatantly intent on tunneling me

Blatant lie.

Luca wrote:Clearly I'm not just scumreading CoolDog because he is scumreading me

Obviously you're not going to directly state your intention behind doing what you're doing. This isn't a fucking strawman on my part, it's look at the big picture of "Luca has literally pushed scumreads on every person who's scumread him".

Luca wrote:unwilling to try and see what I do from a Town perspective

Because I don't see it? I can't see town motivation for a lot of shit you've done.

Luca wrote:but no way would you be this irrational, overlooking the actual facts of what is going on if you were Town - no fucking way.

It's really fun when you basically say "there's no way he can be this shit and be town". Really great way of pushing a bullshit scumread on me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You have scumread me virtually the entire game, and I have only scumread you today - this kind of kills your theory about me just scumreading anyone who scumreads me.

Also, both times I have actively scumread House (day 1 and today) I scumread him before he scumread me - his scumreading of me was a direct result of me scumreadng him on both occasions. This just highlights your tunneling on me, because it is the second thing you have wrongly accused me of doing, and ignored House who actually HAS been guilty of doing the thing you are scumreading me for.

For the benefit of the others, the other thing was Cheets saying I am scum because I said I scumread House throughout the game - not only was this not true, but House actually WAS guilty of doing this with me, but Cheets ignored that as well.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:32 am

Post by House »

VOTE: cooldog

I'm done trying to sort Luca & Cheetory