The Mafia Dating Game Show!! - game over!

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2018, Persivul wrote:MS claimed 1-shot tracker and gave a guilty result on jingle. Yesterday's 3-person lynch pool was MS, jingle, and titus. I argued that (again barring some extremely unlikely gambit) MS was conftown and should be saved. Others (Titus being the most vocal) argued that MS and Jingle should be put up together since this guaranteed 1 scum kill. They were afraid of the (IMO remote) possibility that Jingle and titus were both town and we would lose. So, titus was saved, and MS flipped as claimed.

And this is Persivul figuring the game out. I can give you more links to Persivul town games where he (and I) together figure the game out.

MS should have been saved especially knowing Titus is claiming VT. IF town, she should have claimed VT right then and there and said MS wasn't lying and that Jingle was obvscum. But she didn't want to get herself and Jingle both lynched (or not saved, or whatever you call it).

She should have realized the only possibility that MS wasn't confirmed town was either a weird (and awful) scum gambit, or if ZZZX was somehow a town role that prevented or absorbed a NK. But she herself was "scum" reading him
In post 1986, Titus wrote:Hell no ZZZX. You are a scum suspect of mine.
so she knew that wasn't the case.

Instead, she went into survival mode:
In post 1891, Titus wrote:VOTE: Titus

@Persival, having one conftown tomorrow does us jackshit if we have two scums.

In post 1892, Metal Sonic wrote:stop fearmongering

the probability of me being scum is less than you being scum

oh and you cant vote to save yourself!

And MS called her bullshit. MS should have been saved.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
St Constantine the Hermit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 am

Post by St Constantine the Hermit »

I don't understand why there cannot be five scum today. I'll ask farside myself.
Show
Aye, let old constantine spin ye a tale...

Book of Constantine (Protestant) 214: 112 - God hates you
Book of Constantine (Catholic) 214:112 - God doesn't like you
Book of Constantine (Orthodox) 214:112 - God tolerates you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Titus »

@Hermit, if there were five scum, we could not get elected as decider most likely.

@Frogger, I didn't state that the kill had anything to do with you not reading, but rather your persivul was scum case was shit. Second, I was pretty clear, before I was the lynch target that a 1 v 1 was the safest and better route.

Your claim about Persivul solving the game is shit. He's scum or been convinced he has solved the game for two days now.

Your repeated focus on proving me as scum despite a directive from the conftown to prove Persivul as town is telling. You say Persivul has been scummy but then you say he's town told.

A town case isn't everyone is reading Person as town, therefore he is town. Popularity = right is a logical fallacy.

Hermit likely asked that question to display critical thinking about each other, which neither of you are doing. This endgame townhunting is more important than scumhunting.

Now, as for Persival being town, it's a bit intertwined with Frogger being scum so bear with me. That will be in my next post.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

Technically, I guess there could be two scum, but that would be silly.

Scum could guarantee only one of them go up for lynch, because they know about when the day phase would start. As soon as Farside unlocks the day phase one scum could pile two vote onto town A, the other scum could pile two votes onto town B. This means there are 4 town votes left. Town can either do 4-0, 3-1, or 2-2 on the scum. So the scenarios are:

4-2-2-0 (S-T-T-S)
3-2-2-1 (S-T-T-S)
2-2-2-2 (T-T-S-S)

So the first two scenarios guarantee two town go up and one scum is the saver. He chooses to save the scumbuddy.

The third scenario the only way two scum go up is if town gets two votes on each scum player before scum gets two votes on each town player. Since scum would have the knowledge, it's almost guaranteed they would do this first.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:32 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2127, Titus wrote:@Frogger, I didn't state that the kill had anything to do with you not reading

In post 2015, Titus wrote:Now, that ZZZX kill is wierd. ZZZX was almost a certain lynch to anyone following the game.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

I guess you didn't say me explicity, but you sure as heck implied it.
Heil King Froggo.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote count of love:

Titus (5) persivul (x2), titus (2), frogger
Frogger (1), hermit
Persivul (1) hermit

8 votes 5 to lynch

Deadline August 10, 6:00 pm est

We have are 3 bachelor's.

Hermit you get to decide which player wins the date.

Gl!
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 2127, Titus wrote:Your claim about Persivul solving the game is shit. He's scum or been convinced he has solved the game for two days now..

No, he really is trying to solve the game. I never said he *solved* it. But if he's town then he really has solved it.

I just use him trying to solve the game as a strong town tell for Persivul because I have such history with him.
Heil King Froggo.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:42 am

Persivul noted that Tony and me would be "sure" night kills last night for saving Titus. I would like him to explain this more, or maybe someone can explain it on his behalf?
Show

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Fro99er »

So i'm arguing Perceval is town and Titus is arguing Percevil is town but Titus is saying it is a fallacy to go with majority even though she is agreeing with me on who is town . So what is the problem?

Sorry for spelling punctuation and grammar I am voice posting
Heil King Froggo.
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:58 am

This is probably a dumb question, but is there any information on why there are 2 night kills?
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:02 am

Post by Titus »

@Hermit, You and Miih were the closest slots to conftown at the time.

As for why Person is town, start with 1551 the vc by farside. Person is splitting his votes, ensuring town scum are likely wagone. Now look at Boo. Her votes are designed to keep just one scum viable, even asking Farside, in essence, if we sacrifice ika, can new wagons form? Bookitty was on the back of the save Jingle wagon
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2134, Fro99er wrote:So i'm arguing Perceval is town and Titus is arguing Percevil is town but Titus is saying it is a fallacy to go with majority even though she is agreeing with me on who is town . So what is the problem?

Sorry for spelling punctuation and grammar I am voice posting

Popular = right is a fallacy. That doesn't mean popular is wrong. It means Hermit needs to think for himself.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 1838, farside22 wrote:
In post 1836, Persivul wrote:
In post 1831, ZZZX wrote:we know that we prob are not in lylo right?

I don't know that.

Based on previous games, we're probably 6:2 now. If we lynch 2 town and 2 are NK'd, we're at 2:2, which is usually endgamed. This game has unusual mechanics, but I doubt they're that unusual that twon is still in the game at that point. But let's ask:

mod, if we get to 2 town and 2 scum, does scum win?

Yes

See above. We know that there is one scum left. It's mod verified.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 am

Post by Titus »

#2136, back of the save Jingle speed wagon D1.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:06 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2135, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:This is probably a dumb question, but is there any information on why there are 2 night kills?

It's specified in the signup thread:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=61941

"Don't feel bad for the scum in this game. They get to kill 2 players each night."
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Fro99er »

Anyway, doggy had to go back to the vet. I'm probably out for the next few hours :/
Heil King Froggo.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 2133, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Persivul noted that Tony and me would be "sure" night kills last night for saving Titus. I would like him to explain this more, or maybe someone can explain it on his behalf?

Scum would be limiting their options by leaving a conftown alive. Since you, Tony, and MS were conftown to anyone reasonably following the evidence trail, by not saving MS it made most sense for scum to kill the two of you at night. The only reason you survived is that, as frog has pointed out, ZZZX had taken a scum read on Titus.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Persivul »

Here's an easy solution:

As I've shown, per mod there is only one scum left.

frog and I both advocate lynching titus.
At most one of us is scum.

So, let titus choose between me and frogger as to whom is saved.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Titus »

@Pers, I have already chosen you if I must and made a town case on you. Comments like that strike me with paranoia. I know we win if I am saved. I know one of you two is a townbeard. So my preference is save me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Persivul noted that Tony and me would be "sure" night kills last night for saving Titus. I would like him to explain this more, or maybe someone can explain it on his behalf?

I wasn't sure if Titus tried to answer this question or not, so maybe it is best for Persivul to answer it himself.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2145, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:

I wasn't sure if Titus tried to answer this question or not, so maybe it is best for Persivul to answer it himself.

In post 2142, Persivul wrote:
In post 2133, St Constantine the Hermit wrote:Persivul noted that Tony and me would be "sure" night kills last night for saving Titus. I would like him to explain this more, or maybe someone can explain it on his behalf?

Scum would be limiting their options by leaving a conftown alive. Since you, Tony, and MS were conftown to anyone reasonably following the evidence trail, by not saving MS it made most sense for scum to kill the two of you at night. The only reason you survived is that, as frog has pointed out, ZZZX had taken a scum read on Titus.

Done.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I am going to sign off for a bit Hermit. If you have any questions for me, please leave them. You're looking for one town. Everything else can go away. If you find one town you'd bet the game on,the other two can be lynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:19 pm

I really want to see Persivul's case on Frogger before I make my decision.
Show

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by Persivul »

WTF - read the slot's ISOs yourself. At this point I don't care enough to do your homework for you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”