Micro 611: House of Cards Season 1 [GAME OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

You guys can all vote if you want fyi, nothing can go through without me hammering and I won't obviously
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

also Expe can you link some scum games of yours?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:14 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 973, Expedience wrote:And I could've done that without making myself look inconsistent and terrible?

ofc because why would he kill himself :doc:
Well, I am town.

I get you are scum reading me. Is it impossible for you to see this game where I am town and shannon scum?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:17 am

Post by SirCakez »

shannon isn't scum
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 976, SirCakez wrote:also Expe can you link some scum games of yours?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=26364
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=26364

I'm not scum very often, and when I am it shows.
In post 977, chilledtea wrote:
In post 973, Expedience wrote:And I could've done that without making myself look inconsistent and terrible?

ofc because why would he kill himself :doc:
Well, I am town.

I get you are scum reading me. Is it impossible for you to see this game where I am town and shannon scum?
^ this post is a borderline scumclaim

Phrasing implicitly assumes that I'm town, and the tone is incredibly propitiatory anyway.

VOTE: chilledtea because Cakez let me.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

Just answer the question.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Expedience »

Are you reading the thread?

No, of course not, that's what I've been saying the entire day and why I'm currently voting you...

Alone, there is the fact that shannon would never have no killed / hit SirCakez. She clearly isn't faking misunderstanding of the MyLo thing. So you're going to have to vote me (I can see that this is part of your fake toughness act, the same one you've been pulling the entire game which actually made me townread you earlier).
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:58 am

Post by chilledtea »

So, let me get this straight.

You are actually town reading shannon today and scumreading me, even though you scum read shannon yesterday.

And your surety of shannon being town, a change in attitude from yesterday is because of a bunch of posts that shannon made yesterday (none of which were that conclusive as town) and the fact that there was no kill, which apparently scum_shannon would never do.

I have an alternate theory to this. I think scum_expedience realized that lynching shannon while cakez was alive would have been impossible, and is now trying to get me lynched (someone whom he town read and he hasn't really given much of a reason to scumread other than no kill. His other reasoning was stuff which was already available on day 3, when he town read me).

This is why I asked him if he could have scum read shannon and town read me today, like yesterday.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:59 am

Post by chilledtea »

To me, his inflexibility in considering me as town, seems very fake especially considering he did town read me and scum read shannon on day 3.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Expedience »

So the question was just posturing and you made up a little story about how I'm scum? k got it

There was no change of attitude towards shannon, my stance yesterday was an attempt at rationalizing the fact that shannon lied about her reads to try and get me lynched and the fact that she was also doing very townie things at the same time. You'll notice that I didn't lynch shannon. I managed to work things out at
the worst possible moment
, after I quickhammered a town member. (better story)
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:42 am

Post by chilledtea »

I think the position that "x took a certain stance towards me, hence he is scum" generally comes from scum perspective.

It is a very simplistic theory.

If you had lynched shannon, you would be 100% quicklynched the next day. So that explanation is silly.

To me I look at the perspective of a person; you are pursuing a town lynch when you pursue my lynch. At this point, there are two possibilities : 1) You are scum, 2) You are mislead town.

To verify if there is a possibility that you are mislead town, I asked you that question to see your reaction. Your answer points more to the possibility of you being scum and realizing that shannon lynch is not possible.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Expedience »

Yes obviously, that's why I concluded that shannon was mislead town. That was the entire foundation of my dilemma.

You don't mean what you're saying and you're just spouting theory at me.

My reads this game have been very flexible.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 981, Expedience wrote:Are you reading the thread?

No, of course not, that's what I've been saying the entire day and why I'm currently voting you...

Alone, there is the fact that shannon would never have no killed / hit SirCakez. She clearly isn't faking misunderstanding of the MyLo thing. So you're going to have to vote me (I can see that this is part of your fake toughness act, the same one you've been pulling the entire game which actually made me townread you earlier).
Wat
Why would she kill unconfirmed town instead of hitting the confirmed town?
In post 982, chilledtea wrote:So, let me get this straight.

You are actually town reading shannon today and scumreading me, even though you scum read shannon yesterday.

And your surety of shannon being town, a change in attitude from yesterday is because of a bunch of posts that shannon made yesterday (none of which were that conclusive as town) and the fact that there was no kill, which apparently scum_shannon would never do.

I have an alternate theory to this. I think scum_expedience realized that lynching shannon while cakez was alive would have been impossible, and is now trying to get me lynched (someone whom he town read and he hasn't really given much of a reason to scumread other than no kill. His other reasoning was stuff which was already available on day 3, when he town read me).

This is why I asked him if he could have scum read shannon and town read me today, like yesterday.
I agree with this

Shannon pls give me your perspective, I might be conf biased
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Expedience »

And no, my answer didn't tell you antthing and you would've accused me anyway, because it was already really obvious what I was going to answer based on my posts. Therefore it was scummy posturing.

Are you seriously acting as if you
didn't
think a shannon lynch was possible? It's clearly not because she's town.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Expedience »

SirCakez, because she would've misplayed. Her posts show that she wasn't considering the possibility of attacking you.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Chilledtea's post is a lie, I was not inflexibly scumreading shannon yesterday as he presents it. I was conflicted and changed my mind multiple times. I concluded at the end of the day when I hammered Cephrir actually townreading shannon.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Expedience »

And shannon's going to be a lot more confbiased than you js...
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by shannon »

I can't claim not to be conf biased at this point. I still think it's Expe.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:53 am

Post by chilledtea »

In post 988, Expedience wrote:And no, my answer didn't tell you antthing and you would've accused me anyway, because it was already really obvious what I was going to answer based on my posts. Therefore it was scummy posturing.

didn't
There is no such thing as obvious in your posts to the point where I wouldn't ask you a question to verify something.

You were flexible yesterday but you aren't today and the bridge between the two events isn't strong enough to justify the change of position.

I have been scum reading you and shannon both btw, since day 2 itself. Problem is, ceph who is confirmed town and cakez who is confirmed town, both town read shannon, and there must be something in it for both of them to read her that way.

Your change in position is interesting since your reasoning isn't strong enough for the position you are taking (shannon = mislead town, chilled = strong scum) which is stark contrast from yesterday.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 992, chilledtea wrote:
In post 988, Expedience wrote:And no, my answer didn't tell you antthing and you would've accused me anyway, because it was already really obvious what I was going to answer based on my posts. Therefore it was scummy posturing.

didn't
There is no such thing as obvious in your posts to the point where I wouldn't ask you a question to verify something.

You were flexible yesterday but you aren't today and the bridge between the two events isn't strong enough to justify the change of position.
This is a meaningless statement.
I have been scum reading you and shannon both btw, since day 2 itself. Problem is, ceph who is confirmed town and cakez who is confirmed town, both town read shannon, and there must be something in it for both of them to read her that way.
They also scumread you so lol.
Your change in position is interesting since your reasoning isn't strong enough for the position you are taking (shannon = mislead town, chilled = strong scum) which is stark contrast from yesterday.
Not really.

I didn't express some of my thoughts close to the end of yesterday and that seems to have been a mistake. I concluded that it had to be Cephrir, and when it wasn't I questioned the assumption of you being town (I had not even considered questioning this for a while) much more strongly.

You're still being vague about it and haven't taken a stance even though it's obvious you're going to vote me.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:08 am

Post by chilledtea »

I get the feeling that shannon is the last scum.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:10 am

Post by chilledtea »

I am not 100% sure about either of you btw. Since I scum read you both there are reasons for me to be sceptical of both of you.

Btw, it doesn't matter if both cakez and ceph scum read me. They both obvtown read shannon. Their reads were/are incredibly strong. Like unchangeable.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Expedience »

Chilledtea is faking paranoia of shannon specifically after he pointed out how I didn't have paranoia of shannon. Any town in my situation could see that shannon is clearly town.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 am

Post by shannon »

Well, at least we're all online at once to talk about it!

I'm flattered that you think I could have got away with being scum all this time CT, but I'm afraid you're looking in the wrong place.

I'm a bit all over the place here because Expe is now saying I'm obv town, even after I tried to lynch him yesterday. CT has returned to a scum read on me, and it was his (what I took to be) honest scum read on me back on D2 (?) for the Max thing that made me think he was town in the first place, i.e. he was genuinely following his own reasoning.

I can't tell who's playing me and who's being genuine.
chilledtea
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
chilledtea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:24 am

Post by chilledtea »

Well, my reasoning for why I think shannon is scum is because as far as today is concerned she hasn't done much to pursue her scum reads. Notice her post where she says "ScumCT could do so and so to take out townexpede" (paraphrased). She is refusing to participate in actual interrogation and regularly updating with her reads which are basically Expede is scum.

Which is exactly why I asked you the question I did. If you are town you are severely confirmation biased at this point, either because of both ceph and cakez town reading shannon and you probably feel that it is more convenient that CT is the scum, or for some other reason which I can't predict.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:41 am

Post by shannon »

I think I said earlier that I was letting Cakez ask his questions and trying not to interfere, but I can interfere if you'd like! I am also wary of tunnelling Expe. I don't know how much I can 'pursue' him beyond what I said yesterday? Would you like me to pursue you instead CT?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”