RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by RAM »

Yes, because someone who's been on site for less than a year has ANY fucking clue that this is a thing.

If you have a problem with it, pm the fucking mod, don't shit in my thread with your inanities, ESPECIALLY when you can't be bothered to actually play the game normally.

You spend days doing nothing, and then choose to waste your time on this?

I can't begin to express how much I loathe play like yours.

-Cerb

Pedit: Nahdia, no. I'm sorry, but this enrages me. Someone actively looking for a mod kill on what is OBVIOUSLY a nothing post instead of actually playing? No. Not okay.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Spoiler: Useful posts from RAM
In post 254, RAM wrote:I have made many poor decisions in my life.

I'm glad participating in an 11-page and counting pregame wasn't one of them.

I'll read up in maybe an hour/when I feel in the mood or let Cerb and Drixx catch me up and then I'll just spend my time interacting with people. Consider me the friendly talkative face to the hydra that is very approachable. I haven't hydra'd in a while & if anyone has played in a hydra game with me you'll know it takes me even longer than normal to warm up to a game.

~ Bins.
In post 258, RAM wrote:Also, how the fuck is this a beaver?

I have made a promise that every post I make will be worth your time to read. Therefore, I will share my townread on BBMolla and my slight scumread on Copper and a mild townread on Luna Fox but I hope to have that read cleared up in due time. I'm on like page 5, though.

I'm going tryhard this game for Drixx and Cerb. Please notice me.

~Bins again.

pedit - pls notice me pls
In post 274, RAM wrote:
In post 270, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:@bins your not saying anything that we wanna discuss it with you, catch up so we can talk
Disappointing.

~Binsy
In post 305, RAM wrote:
In post 303, BBmolla wrote:I'm really excited in a game like this, that's all. All sorts of weird potential shit.
me rn

I keep having to take a step back because I'm genuinely going to start having too much fun and annoying the shit out of everyone. Even with all the shit in the sign-up thread, after reading my role and just reading the first few pages I'm already pumped. Also, hydra-ing makes me confident. Damn. No one fucking ruin this.

<<< This is the reaction I strived for. <3 >>>

pedit — dram is scum? this gets even better
In post 1203, RAM wrote:ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD I KEPT THAT ALL TO ONE POST THAT WAS SO HARD FOR ME
In post 1282, RAM wrote:
In post 1281, Cane + Able wrote:Yeah. I do that a lot on d1 because everything is up in the air and I feel useless not having much to work with
Ditto, bro.

D1 sucks.
In post 1861, RAM wrote:
In post 1858, RAM wrote:Hello all. I slept on it, and I am now here. I'm caught up with the game and current events(though a current VC would be nice).

I dislike stormblade entirely because of ABR's apathy, but Titus is correct in that it's NAI. My own lack of involvement in the early game largely stemmed from the same reason. I'm willing to give him a few RL days, but certainly not an entire three week day phase. I don't think the point that the other heads are deliberately sitting back and letting Nahdia play for them is necessarily true, or if it is, that it's necessarily alignment indicative. If one head of a hydra garners all the town reads, and you can project your questions and pushes through their posting, there is literally no reason to speak up any more than you have to. Town's job is finding scum and not getting mislynched, so even though the first thought people seem to have is that this behavior, if indeed deliberate, is scummy, it's really not imo.

KuroiXF's most recent set of reads are, umm. yeah. It's disingenuous for him to call it underdeveloped, most likely? I've never played with Kuroi before I don't believe. Are his reads lists generally in depth, so him calling this one underdeveloped makes sense, because it's lacking detail? Or no? I need to reread his ISO/the cases against him, I don't recall any strong reason given for the votes, if someone could refresh my memory regarding whose ISO I need to look at to find the source of the push/possible reasoning everyone is agreeing with?

WT: LQ is awkward as fuck, always. He makes literally no sense to me ever. Even though my first inclination is to defend him simply because I know how easy he is to lynch....I've defended him because he's lynchbaity before when he was scum. :/ Suzune is easier to read for me(at least, I've been able to identify her towniness in the past...never seen her scum game, so, grain of salt), but I need more content from that head(CLEARLY LABELLED CONTENT OF SIGNIFICANCE) to pass any judgment here. In short, I haven't seen anything overtly scummy from the slot, just what appears to be standard LQ awkwardness, but that could EASILY be actual scum content.

Expe: Everyones talking about him. I should go reread his iso. He's scumreading my slot. More on this later, after I check his ISO because fuck, why do you all suspect him again? Nothing jumps out of my memory.

Luna: Luna's pretty town yo. Faction slip in PT(I did read that correctly, right? in the PT she has with stormblade, she slipped her faction? Please confirm Stormblade), and her initial posting and points/concerns regarding the whole win condition discussion(which shouldn't be ever mentioned again prior to like D4 or D5(or whenever appropriate in a game this size, I have no fucking idea actually)) seemed quite town.

Top of my head stuff, tried to touch on the people who are actually being voted for. Please engage me and point me in a specific direction for discussions/things you want my opinion on, if I missed anything important.

-Cerb
Sorry.

-Cerb
In post 2295, RAM wrote:Hi

wait why did my post post like that
ehhhHHH ok
In post 2300, RAM wrote:Sorry, I'm trying to target where your scumread on them is coming from and why I don't think that way. If I'm completely missing the point on this scumread and it isn't about the BS cases, then please correct me.

I just can't say I scumread them. Wouldn't feel right in my gut. Copper though... rb though... LLD tho...

~ Bins
In post 2303, RAM wrote:There's a 69% chance that you're getting awfully defensive with that post.
In post 2322, RAM wrote:I always sign Expedience, and Drixx hasn't yet had a chance to get into the game. At the moment, any unsigned post belongs to Bins.

-Cerb
In post 2347, RAM wrote:
In post 2347, Stormblade wrote:Purely gut.
I accept this a lot more than Expe's BS. Thank you.

And ditto, gurl.
In post 2358, RAM wrote:o before i sign off i should say bins head will be
VLA Friday morning to Sunday night

going to go visit the bulge ((((((((((((((((((:
In post 3170, RAM wrote:None of this is relevant to finding scum. And you're all probably wrong. And it legitimately doesn't matter right now.

Stop it.

-Cerb
In post 3428, RAM wrote:
@Mastin: how long until Franky gets prodded?

-Cerb

Gee these posts are full of content RAM, I'm so glad you're talking about this.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:39 pm

In post 3726, RAM wrote:Yes, because someone who's been on site for less than a year has ANY fucking clue that this is a thing.

If you have a problem with it, pm the fucking mod, don't shit in my thread with your inanities, ESPECIALLY when you can't be bothered to actually play the game normally.

-Cerb

Pedit: Nahdia, no. I'm sorry, but this enrages me. Someone actively looking for a mod kill on what is OBVIOUSLY a nothing post instead of actually playing? No. Not okay.
I'm not looking for a fucking modkill, I'm asking Mastin to fucking make a ruling on this. Holy shit.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:40 pm

In post 3725, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 3721, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The red text of truth in all forms, and its accompaniment, the Blue Text of Truth are banned on MS.

Not all forms were truth tells, but people used them as truth tells.

so I'm asking the mod: Am I allowed to use the Red?
If you have a town PM then you'd know the color is blue though, so why would you argue that red and blue were both banned, yet be fine with the blue and not the red?
The fuck are you on about? No one is talking about Role PM colours?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:41 pm

In post 3726, RAM wrote:Yes, because someone who's been on site for less than a year has ANY fucking clue that this is a thing.

If you have a problem with it, pm the fucking mod,
don't shit in my thread
with your inanities, ESPECIALLY when you can't be bothered to actually play the game normally.

-Cerb

I love the bolded by the way.

You're such an entitled little douchebag.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by RAM »

I'm.a hydra LLD, almost all of those posts you quoted were from my partner. One of them was me making formatting easier to read in a content heavy post. Another was me telling the game to get back on track (as I'm doing to you), and the third was me missing that the mod had already prodded the only slot that has done less in this game then you.

I'm glad you had the time to go through my iso for that though. Maybe you can put that time towards scumhunting in the future?

-Cerb

Pedit: technically, it's EVERYONE'S game, since without any one of us it doesn't function as intended. We all have an obligation towards everyone else who has decided to put time into playing to actually respect the game and the effort put forth by all parties, not deliberately waste it by not participating.
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Stormblade »

I don't think the proper way to deal with someone you think isn't living up to expectations as a player for whatever reason is picking a fight with them. Like, seriously, what did you expect to come from that post Cerb? Did you expect LLD to apologize and instantly start producing content? I get that you're ticked off but you're hurting the gamestate too when you pull shenanigans like that. Have some situational awareness, folks.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 pm

In post 3731, RAM wrote:I'm.a hydra LLD, almost all of those posts you quoted were from my partner. One of them was me making formatting easier to read in a content heavy post. Another was me telling the game to get back on track (as I'm doing to you), and the third was me missing that the mod had already prodded the only slot that has done less in this game then you.

I'm glad you had the time to go through my iso for that though. Maybe you can put that time towards scumhunting in the future?

-Cerb

Pedit: technically, it's EVERYONE'S game, since without any one of us it doesn't function as intended. We all have an obligation towards everyone else who has decided to put time into playing to actually respect the game and the effort put forth by all parties, not deliberately waste it by not participating.
No fucking shit.

I have things I have promised to do and I'm spending my FUCKING WEEKEDN which is some of the ONLY TIME I GET WITH MY OWNER watching a show with him.

So I'm checking in to not fall too too far behind aGAIN but I'm not fucking committing to serious posting jst now.

But you've driven me so fucking far into rage you useles sack of human waste.

DAeshCHVJ

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:50 pm

Post by RAM »

Nahdia, I didn't (and don't) care. I felt LLD needed to know her behavior was unacceptable, and told her so in moderately strong terms.

On the plus side, at least she's actually responding to posts made in this game, so hey, upside!

In any case, I don't actually think there's anything I could actually respond to in her last post, so.....not much more to say here.

-Cerb
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:53 pm

In post 3734, RAM wrote:Nahdia, I didn't (and don't) care. I felt LLD needed to know her behavior was unacceptable, and told her so in moderately strong terms.

On the plus side, at least she's actually responding to posts made in this game, so hey, upside!

In any case, I don't actually think there's anything I could actually respond to in her last post, so.....not much more to say here.

-Cerb
And I feel you're a piece of shit.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by RAM »

And you're welcome to hold that opinion. I don't actually have any opinion of you at all(as I shouldn't, since I don't actually know you) I just believe your play here is terrible.

I would appreciate if you would avoid personal attacks though. Attack my play all you like, but don't attack me. Thanks.

-Cerb
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:00 pm

Post by RAM »

Hey Toogeloo, I know you're not really following the game fully, but do you have any thoughts on anything that's happened recently?(excluding this snafu with LLD, of course)

-Cerb
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Post by copper223 »

In the latest games I've played cerb is unbearable (and more importantly town the last time), is he like this as scum as well?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 3738, copper223 wrote:In the latest games I've played cerb is unbearable (and more importantly town the last time), is he like this as scum as well?
Define unbearable? I believe the only people in this game who have seen me as scum(unless you count my 3p play in Saga Frontier as scum) are Heartless and Cephrir. Oh, and the Sir Cakez head of Salt Squad.

-Cerb
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Post by copper223 »

In both games your focus is on judging others for how bad you think they are (the other time you self voted and said town deserved to lose), now my fellow player your job, assuming town, is to ferret out the alignment of the rest of us and get us to agree to vote for likely scum, critiques about our performance that are not AI actually work against your wincon because they create a barrier towards working together.

I can understand frustration when you think someone misplayed, but you are going above and beyond, you also don't appear to consider how bad this makes your play in return (+ points to my fellow neighb. Nahdia).

TLDR: please look and discuss about AI relevant points, you can give advice or say where you think someone misplayed in the post game phase.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Post by RAM »

In post 3740, copper223 wrote:In both games your focus is on judging others for how bad you think they are (the other time you self voted and said town deserved to lose), now my fellow player your job, assuming town, is to ferret out the alignment of the rest of us and get us to agree to vote for likely scum, critiques about our performance that are not AI actually work against your wincon because they create a barrier towards working together.

I can understand frustration when you think someone misplayed, but you are going above and beyond, you also don't appear to consider how bad this makes your play in return (+ points to my fellow neighb. Nahdia).

TLDR: please look and discuss about AI relevant points, you can give advice or say where you think someone misplayed in the post game phase.
Umm. I have never self voted. Not once(I'm pretty damn sure? Maybe an exception for a scenario where I knew the best case for town was if I wasn't allowed into Lylo?). And town probably did deserve to lose. *shrug*

And sure, that is an accurate description of my job, but it certainly doesn't mean I can't tell people they need to either shit or get off the pot.

Meh. All irrelevant, you're right about that.

Scornful commentary on(particularly) people who signed up for a large game and then restrict their content to flailing helplessly about the post count is something I always do, but more vocally than in the past.

Being THIS vocal and abrasive about it is unusual though, and it was brought on by the incredibly inane question LLD decided to ask (about a rule which ISN'T EVEN IN THE SITE RULES ANYMORE) in lieu of playing.

-Cerb
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by copper223 »

I have no doubt Mastin will at most ask a50 not to use that color combo, it certainly doesn't make sense to mod kill someone for a rule they did not know existed.

I also find it inane but I am not LLD and maybe it was a big deal in say 2010, the question is: does LLD posting that make her more likely scum? I don't think so but then again I have only played with town LLD and she always seems disconnected and super mad early on in the game, so this fits and makes me town lean on her but she may be the same as scum as well.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by rb »

Maybe LLD is trying to get a ruling to AVOID people potentially getting modkilled as opposed to trying TO get people modkilled.

I fail to see how that would warrant an outburst in a game with a 21 day cycle. Yes lots of people have posted a lot in the 1 week of game play, but it's hardly LLD's fault that the rest of us are collectively smoking meth.

She made a promise to provide some content and I only see the problem if that somehow doesn't pull through.

As to your last point, you could have just responded with: "hey LLD no blue and red text isn't banned don't worry. I look forward to your input and I want to see you more productive in this game."

No need for non-game related hostility.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, I've never heard/read a rule about using any text colour all over the site. I only know of the specific game rule of not using the mod colour, and Mastin has clearly chosen bolded black as her mod colour.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:23 pm

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:25 pm

Like, I'm asking for 2 reasons:

1) If it's allowable in the game I want to use it! It was my style back in the day and I enjoyed it. People tried using it and did it poorly and got it banned.
2) If it isn't I want to nip it in the bud so no one gets site banned.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by copper223 »

Fair enough.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Post by Expedience »

site rules wrote:Do not bring outside influences into the game - this includes threats, bribes, wagers, promises, "trust tells", alliances, etc. Using knowledge from previous games is perfectly acceptable, but try not to carry grudges from one game to another.
No, obviously you can't do that, and that's very obviously not what Almost50 was doing?

Are you deliberately trying to create irrelevant discussion to prove a point or something?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK, I've read the page and it clearly does not apply here. The page refers to using a "tell" and/or using that certain colour in context of telling the crowd something they didn't know but the player did. I was quoting the mod and I used 2 different colours to differentiate between 2 different phrases that had too different meanings. This means what I was saying (highlighted by those two colours" were supposed to be general info known to all players. It's the "interpretation" that may differ from one to another, and I did not use a different colour for that. Only the mod provided text. *Sigh*

Anyway, I apologize if I stepped into a shady territory. I usually use red and blue or red and green when I try to show a contradiction, a clear separation, making contrast .. etc.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by No Retreat »

copper223 wrote:I'm going to buddy up to LLD by saying Cerb is a big ole' meany.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”