rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 am

Post by rb »

Good job town I think. Lol, I was tunneling on RAM + Cephrir at different points on Day 1 and got talked out of it by town players. Fucking knew they were scum.

Based on flips, I think DGB is town. Mathblade too. DGB's (lack of) play worried me but she was pushing for lynches on RAM. I don't see her bussing like that when there's already a guilty on SS in the same faction, because she could have just bussed SS for towncred like Cephrir did. Mathblade I need to check, but IIRC she was happy lynching both RAM and SS as well. Again I think it's unlikely that the scum would bus on RAM if there's already a guilty on SS. Also I nationed checked Math and she was West Empire. It seems to me that the West Empire Nation being scum is an anomaly. I'm more inclined to think she's Titus' faction or another Town, not scum. We need a cult flip BADLY at this point though to know what their general patterns are but for now I think Mathblade is town.

Town:
DGB
Mathblade

I think Wulden are probably the cult, as it makes sense the scum need to eliminate Wulden entirely to win. I don't think that every single Wulden will be cult, but I agree with Copper now that it's very likely they're close to 90% culters - sorry Copper. I'm happy with LLD lynch - especially since Cephrir wanted us to NOT lynch them. It could be reverse psychology and/or just WIFOM at this point - he pushed on SS hard because that bus would make him almost conftown. I'm glad the Town Vigilantes knew their shit. SS' flip probably helped too since it heavily indicated that most of the scum were actually Nosferatu.

Based on play, I'm having trouble sorting all the players in this game but I think even more strongly that Wayward Thinker is scum. The lack of interaction between them and RAM, Cephrir and if I'm remembering correctly SS townread them at some point? Still have the fact that Kuroi got counter-wagoned from Wayward as well. We need to lynch Wayward's slot ASAP.

I think Wulden are probably the cult, as it makes sense the scum need to eliminate Wulden entirely to win. I don't think that every single Wulden will be cult, but I agree with Copper now that it's very likely they're close to 90% culters - sorry Copper. I'm happy with LLD lynch - especially since Cephrir wanted us to NOT lynch them. It could be reverse psychology and/or just WIFOM at this point - he pushed on SS hard because that bus would make him almost conftown. I'm glad the Town Vigilantes knew their shit. SS' flip probably helped too since it heavily indicated that most of the scum were actually Nosferatu.

I think Klingon/Bacde is scum (or cult). The fact that the entire hood has been basically razed except for them piques my interest. They were the most conftown players in the game. I guess Bacde could be town but I really doubt it based on their play.

Toogleoo is town based on his play imo, Wake too. They've both made mechanics blunders but their play makes a lot of sense to me and they reach similar conclusions. So overall I see town as:

Toogeloo
Mathblade - West Empire
DGB
Wake

I'll have to do some re-reading because basically all my top scumreads are dead except Wayward Thinker, which is really nice actually. Having some strong townreads doesn't hurt though.

@Toogeloo, Mathblade, DGB, Wake - what do you guys think is the best course of action?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5851 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:07 am

Post by rb »

In post 5849, Bacde wrote:Go ahead and Lynch me if you must but nosferatu visited Luna fox and was the only person to do so and Luna fox died overnight

Rach Marie also checked Luna fox so there is my watcher proof

My whole undead slave faction but me is now dead

Why do ppl want to Lynch Kling? What happened in the game.before this
Kling played scummy af. I was right about Cephrir and RAM. It could be my ego wanting to be right but I'm inclined to think my read of Klingon as scum is good.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #5852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:12 am

Post by RachMarie »

Could there have been something like a lover effect? Since we don't have all the info? It would explain why so many deaths. Especially over N 1?

PEDIT

I CALL BS Bacde

I checked on RAM last night his heavy championing level of white knighting on our lynch target bothered me he came back nosterefuru or or whatever it is

So only way I could have visited Luna is if RAM killed her and took me along for the ride

VOTE: bacde
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5853 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

@rb I think your wrong about wuldens. I think they have a cult function as well but their not the misterious cult mastian warned us about in the first game post flavor. read it again

I'm like 100% positive the game has 3 scum factions atm : wuldens , Isolationists (already done ?) and the mysterious cult

and yep both LLD and KC need to go. I'm interested to your read on Mathblade. guide me through this read of yours please.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5854 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:22 am

I like to know where will hunters and lycans fit in this game state though

There is litterally no clue about them atm , hmmm

~Ice
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5855 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5850, rb wrote:Good job town I think. Lol, I was tunneling on RAM + Cephrir at different points on Day 1 and got talked out of it by town players. Fucking knew they were scum.

Based on flips, I think DGB is town. Mathblade too. DGB's (lack of) play worried me but she was pushing for lynches on RAM. I don't see her bussing like that when there's already a guilty on SS in the same faction, because she could have just bussed SS for towncred like Cephrir did. Mathblade I need to check, but IIRC she was happy lynching both RAM and SS as well. Again I think it's unlikely that the scum would bus on RAM if there's already a guilty on SS. Also I nationed checked Math and she was West Empire. It seems to me that the West Empire Nation being scum is an anomaly. I'm more inclined to think she's Titus' faction or another Town, not scum. We need a cult flip BADLY at this point though to know what their general patterns are but for now I think Mathblade is town.

Town:
DGB
Mathblade

Based on play, I'm having trouble sorting all the players in this game but I think even more strongly that Wayward Thinker is scum. The lack of interaction between them and RAM, Cephrir and if I'm remembering correctly SS townread them at some point? Still have the fact that Kuroi got counter-wagoned from Wayward as well. We need to lynch Wayward's slot ASAP.

I think Klingon/Bacde is scum (or cult). The fact that the entire hood has been basically razed except for them piques my interest. They were the most conftown players in the game. I guess Bacde could be town but I really doubt it based on their play.

Toogleoo is town based on his play imo, Wake too. They've both made mechanics blunders but their play makes a lot of sense to me and they reach similar conclusions. So overall I see town as:

Toogeloo
Mathblade - West Empire
DGB
Wake

I'll have to do some re-reading because basically all my top scumreads are dead except Wayward Thinker, which is really nice actually. Having some strong townreads doesn't hurt though.

@Toogeloo, Mathblade, DGB, Wake - what do you guys think is the best course of action?
What play are you talking abt?

I haven't done shit yet
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5856 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am

@Bacde your slot was in this game and with us made 235 pages shit though.
In post 5850, rb wrote:Based on flips, I think DGB is town. Mathblade too. DGB's (lack of) play worried me but she was pushing for lynches on RAM. I don't see her bussing like that when there's already a guilty on SS in the same faction, because she could have just bussed SS for towncred like Cephrir did. Mathblade I need to check, but IIRC she was happy lynching both RAM and SS as well. Again I think it's unlikely that the scum would bus on RAM if there's already a guilty on SS. Also I nationed checked Math and she was West Empire. It seems to me that the West Empire Nation being scum is an anomaly. I'm more inclined to think she's Titus' faction or another Town, not scum. We need a cult flip BADLY at this point though to know what their general patterns are but for now I think Mathblade is town.
these way for calling people town is worrying me though. This is multibal I don't like the way your giving credit to dgb and yourself.
Feels budding not sure how should I look at this.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:29 am

Post by rb »

In post 5855, Bacde wrote:
In post 5850, rb wrote:Good job town I think. Lol, I was tunneling on RAM + Cephrir at different points on Day 1 and got talked out of it by town players. Fucking knew they were scum.

Town:
DGB
Mathblade

Toogeloo
Mathblade - West Empire
DGB
Wake

What play are you talking abt?

I haven't done shit yet
You enter into a slot under pressure and your response is to start fighting as opposed to re-reading some of the game and giving your thoughts? Way to be obvscum :lol:
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5858 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5851, rb wrote:
In post 5849, Bacde wrote:Go ahead and Lynch me if you must but nosferatu visited Luna fox and was the only person to do so and Luna fox died overnight

Kling played scummy af. I was right about Cephrir and RAM. It could be my ego wanting to be right but I'm inclined to think my read of Klingon as scum is good.
This post means jack squat

Are you seriously confident you can read for scum in a game this large and confusing?

I know for a fact you cant
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Bacde »

You want me to read 235 pages when your plan is to Lynch me? Lmao that's rich
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:32 am

Post by rb »

In post 5858, Bacde wrote:
In post 5851, rb wrote:

This post means jack squat

Are you seriously confident you can read for scum in a game this large and confusing?

I know for a fact you cant
Managed to read 2 scum already. Keep scumming it up dude.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Bacde »

Maybe you dont have enough Mafia experience to know that aggression is warranted when you have a guilty on scum so I'll cut you slack here
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:35 am

Post by rb »

But look it's okay because with scum dead it's likely we can actually finally kill Wayward Thinker so I don't really care about you anyway. But if you are INDEED the last person in your hood then it's pretty likely you're scum - because every single member of your hood that we knew of, who has NOW FLIPPED TOWN - was thinking that there was a Scum/Cult spy in their hood. So you being last alive in what has so far been an All-Town hood? Oh boy, this is juicy.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:36 am

Post by rb »

You don't have guilty on scum tbh, because RachMarie said she visited RAM and not Luna.

One of you is obviously lying, guess which one I think it is?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:38 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5862, rb wrote:But look it's okay because with scum dead it's likely we can actually finally kill Wayward Thinker so I don't really care about you anyway. But if you are INDEED the last person in your hood then it's pretty likely you're scum - because every single member of your hood that we knew of, who has NOW FLIPPED TOWN - was thinking that there was a Scum/Cult spy in their hood. So you being last alive in what has so far been an All-Town hood? Oh boy, this is juicy.
So basically you are searching for reasons for me to be scum rather than ya know... Making reads?

Lol
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 am

its about the fact it was mod confirmed for them there might be a "Wulden" Spy in the hood. mod clarified even the race of the spy. I think it has 0% chance for it being a full undead party you know

plus KC was just her Saga Frontier scum day 2

do something else if you wanna defend yourself instead of BS'ing. why KC claimed her visit result on me like that ? whats your read on people lynching SS yesterday?

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:39 am

what was your last night result Bacde ?

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:41 am

Post by rb »

@ASOIAF: I think I already explained my townread of Math in 5850.

Also in a game with 18 players and 3 dead scum, is it really that crazy I'd have 4 townreads after like 235 pages and almost 10 flips? I don't think so tbh. Are you trying to say I have a lack of town-like suspicion or something?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:44 am

Post by rb »

In post 5864, Bacde wrote:
In post 5862, rb wrote:But look it's okay because with scum dead it's likely we can actually finally kill Wayward Thinker so I don't really care about you anyway. But if you are INDEED the last person in your hood then it's pretty likely you're scum - because every single member of your hood that we knew of, who has NOW FLIPPED TOWN - was thinking that there was a Scum/Cult spy in their hood. So you being last alive in what has so far been an All-Town hood? Oh boy, this is juicy.
So basically you are searching for reasons for me to be scum rather than ya know... Making reads?

Lol
Yeah okay.

>enter game
>start fighting
>say you're not gonna read the game for some stupid reason
>complain that I'm the one not making reads when you just admitted you haven't even read the fucking game

How about, you go and read why everyone thinks Klingon is scum or do the thing you're telling me to do by making reads.

In fact: I made four townreads and 2 scumreads just on this page. Are you an idiot or what?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 am

In post 5867, rb wrote:@ASOIAF: I think I already explained my townread of Math in 5850.

Also in a game with 18 players and 3 dead scum, is it really that crazy I'd have 4 townreads after like 235 pages and almost 10 flips? I don't think so tbh. Are you trying to say I have a lack of town-like suspicion or something?
I'm saying the reasons your finding to make a town block are silly.

DGB giving no shit for lynching any isolationists means nothing obviously. I can't see anyone townreading anyone else for that in an obvious multibal game.

and nation is not making anyone town confirmed. so the way your trying to make math clear is weird as well. I was wondering if there is anything in math posts that your clearing her for it or its just the nation check

I have town reads as well (even on the same persons you have occasionally) but I'm not forming a townblock in a cult included game like this and screaming hey my reads were correct (although they were mainly) cuase it means nothing in a multibal game . the way you started today is Icky and makes me wonder.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:49 am

In post 5864, Bacde wrote:

Lol
why are you 1 v 1 ing with rb in this. I voted you last page for the very same reason and I want you dead maybe even more than he do, I don't like the way your BSing around and ignoring my questions.

You know what will help you? to get lynched. then you won't need to read a 235 page game and you may stop whining about it.

~Ice
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5866, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:what was your last night result Bacde ?

~Ice
You gonna say that "mod said there MIGHT be a spy so you MUST be a.spy" and not even read my <10 posts?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:50 am

Post by Bacde »

Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by Bacde »

Go ahead and mislynch me if you think I'm whining

I'm just of the opinion it's my right to criticize those making shit arguments
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5874 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:51 am

In post 5871, Bacde wrote:
In post 5866, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:what was your last night result Bacde ?

~Ice
You gonna say that "mod said there MIGHT be a spy so you MUST be a.spy" and not even read my <10 posts?
are you the last person on that neighborhood or not?

~Ice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”