A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:52 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

I'm telling you what happened in game and why you must die so you can die properly or help us understand.

I won't do that if you ask us to lynch you one more time instead of answering my questions.

~Ice
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:52 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5872, Bacde wrote:
In post 5849, Bacde wrote:Go ahead and Lynch me if you must but nosferatu visited Luna fox and was the only person to do so and Luna fox died overnight

Rach Marie also checked Luna fox so there is my watcher proof

My whole undead slave faction but me is now dead

Why do ppl want to Lynch Kling? What happened in the game.before this
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:54 am

K done with this

can we end today faster than last days? if there is nothing else to discuss I mean. I guess we have perfectly fine leads and Bacde is just in pain.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:55 am

Post by rb »

DGB was also happy to lynch LLD, who was Wulden. Who could probably be scum. She was wanting to lynch both Isolationists AND Wulden. She's clearly not Isolationist and if LLD flips cult as I suspect she will then I think DGB is not cult either.

Actually maybe she's just cult and bussing cult like Cephrir was scum bussing scum. Point taken, DGB is townlean for me.

Also I never said nation made anyone town confirmed. Please read the following carefully so we can stop this pointless interaction.

We know that things like Nation/Location are _GENERAL_ indicators. GENERALLY speaking, West Empire has been TOWN players (Titus/BBMolla/someone else). We just killed Scum from West Empire (Salt Squad), which means that I think we've already killed at least one of the the West Empire EXCEPTIONS to the rule which means it's much more likely the remaining members adhere to the GENERAL rule. Yes, they could be scum/cult but I like their play, their voting patterns and the way the flips and their Nation match up with one another.

ASOIAF this is literally the most useless interaction can we please not repeat Day 1. I don't really care if you don't want to form a townblock, I want to have one for at least Day 3. It's obviously subject to review each day and it's not like I'm just going, "oh hay guyz these are town and that read will never ever change 100% confirmed town rest of game kthx" so if that's what you're worried about then don't.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 am

Post by rb »

In post 5875, Bacde wrote:I love how you guys are like "aggression=scum"

When did I move to bizarro world
Actually it's more like:

"The last 235 pages of game indicate your slot is scum and your reluctance to read the game and be helpful is at best anti-town. So I'm pretty sure you're scum."
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 am

In post 5879, rb wrote:DGB was also happy to lynch LLD, who was Wulden. Who could probably be scum. She was wanting to lynch both Isolationists AND Wulden. She's clearly not Isolationist and if LLD flips cult as I suspect she will then I think DGB is not cult either.

Actually maybe she's just cult and bussing cult like Cephrir was scum bussing scum. Point taken, DGB is townlean for me.

Also I never said nation made anyone town confirmed. Please read the following carefully so we can stop this pointless interaction.

We know that things like Nation/Location are _GENERAL_ indicators. GENERALLY speaking, West Empire has been TOWN players (Titus/BBMolla/someone else). We just killed Scum from West Empire (Salt Squad), which means that I think we've already killed at least one of the the West Empire EXCEPTIONS to the rule which means it's much more likely the remaining members adhere to the GENERAL rule. Yes, they could be scum/cult but I like their play, their voting patterns and the way the flips and their Nation match up with one another.

ASOIAF this is literally the most useless interaction can we please not repeat Day 1. I don't really care if you don't want to form a townblock, I want to have one for at least Day 3. It's obviously subject to review each day and it's not like I'm just going, "oh hay guyz these are town and that read will never ever change 100% confirmed town rest of game kthx" so if that's what you're worried about then don't.
I understand your feelings. my comment was not something for interacting with you. I just didn't like what you did and I expressed how it alarmed me.

but what about it was like anything happened in day 1? I can't remember.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:58 am

Post by rb »

In post 5881, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 5879, rb wrote:DGB was also happy to lynch LLD, who was Wulden. Who could probably be scum. She was wanting to lynch both Isolationists AND Wulden. She's clearly not Isolationist and if LLD flips cult as I suspect she will then I think DGB is not cult either.

I understand your feelings. my comment was not something for interacting with you. I just didn't like what you did and I expressed how it alarmed me.

but what about it was like anything happened in day 1? I can't remember.

~Ice
We had a big argument or something on Day 1 just because I made a read you didn't like.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:00 am

it wasn't that. I asked about your read on me I explained why your concern about me is wrong you tried to advertise like I was saying "hey townread me cuase I'm town".

what about it was similar to what I told about your today's intial post?

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 am

Post by rb »

In post 5883, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:it wasn't that. I asked about your read on me I explained why your concern about me is wrong you tried to advertise like I was saying "hey townread me cuase I'm town".

what about it was similar to what I told about your today's intial post?

~Ice
That this interaction is turning really shit and unproductive because it's not based on you actually scumreading/scumhunting me, you just dislike something about my play and it's going to take me like 47 posts just to demonstrate to your satisfaction that our difference in playstyles isn't some scumtell. Or something like that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:04 am

Post by rb »

In post 5877, Bacde wrote:
In post 5872, Bacde wrote:
In post 5849, Bacde wrote:Go ahead and Lynch me if you must but nosferatu visited Luna fox and was the only person to do so and Luna fox died overnight

Yeah and RachMarie said she actually checked RAM.

Which means one of you is lying. Guess which one I think it is?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:06 am

Post by rb »

That said, Nosferatu isn't exactly a shining beacon of town. I could believe them being scum.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:08 am

In post 5884, rb wrote:That this interaction is turning really shit and unproductive because it's not based on you actually scumreading/scumhunting me, you just dislike something about my play and it's going to take me like 47 posts just to demonstrate to your satisfaction that our difference in playstyles isn't some scumtell. Or something like that.
Its not unproductive to me.

I feel you can be a very ambitious scum who is acting like a leader atm to make everyone feel they are solving the game but they are so picky in doing it.

but its all my paranoia you know. I might be wrong eaitherway about you hence I'm talking to you about the stuff your posting.

Its not me disliking your playstyle. I'm trying to see if playing according to that style and the amount of your consistancy in it is making your town or scum.

~Ice
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Heartless »

RIP my catchup. X_X

The only parts still relevant:

I'm reading Fire's pissiness towards mastin as probably town. Using mastin's rough "scum = a group trying to get parity" guideline, I'm guessing scum should have a clear enough idea of what they need to do to win and if Fire's scum here, he's impressively committed to this bit.
Addendum
: Same goes for Wake.

The Wulden result alone on LLD doesn't bother me much. As numerous people pointed out, it's doubtful mastin made the game breakable by flavor and race. That said, I'm a little wary of how quick she was to throw shade on StormBlade with the "2-shot BP" result and the whole "Individual Wulden win condition" flap still feels unresolved.

I hate and I'm scumreading Wayward. Suzune comments on individual little things while somehow managing to avoid commenting at all on the big picture of: Luna's claimed Isolationist faction result on Salt Squad, Salt Squad's Wulden result on LLD, and LLD's 2-shot BP result on StormBlade. I'm not the sharpest crayon in the box but it wasn't too difficult for me to piece all that together from simply looking at the thread and I feel like the "lost" routine is a smokescreen.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:10 am

why KC outed the result on me the way she did Bacde?

is there any reason for her to do so from your pov?

~Ice
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:24 am

Post by RachMarie »

yeah why would I check Luna?

I believed her claim

On the other hand RAM was trying to get people NOT to lynch the scum we lynched. OF COURSE I would check him. No I am not claiming cop but I do have the ability to check something and I hope it helps us solve this game. So I am trying to use it like a cop even if it is a weak ability.

So yeah I don't believe you bacde

The only way I can see that making sense is either the mod is lying to you
or my checking him meant I was in his pocket and he did the kill on Luna.

But occam's razor says you are scum.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:25 am

Post by RachMarie »

I checked Titus on n1 btw and got human
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5876, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:I'm telling you what happened in game and why you must die so you can die properly or help us understand.

I won't do that if you ask us to lynch you one more time instead of answering my questions.

~Ice
You haven't asked a question yet that I haven't already answered

Also I never asked to be lynched

Dude I'm a pretty with a guilty I'm not gonna play on your terms
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Bacde »

PR not pretty lol
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:33 am

In post 5889, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:why KC outed the result on me the way she did Bacde?

is there any reason for her to do so from your pov?

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:35 am

Post by rb »

ASOIAF: is there any reason you would not want to lynch Nosferatu?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5878, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:K done with this

can we end today faster than last days? if there is nothing else to discuss I mean. I guess we have perfectly fine leads and Bacde is just in pain.

~Ice
???
Why are you freaking out

That post I'm quoting has literally the answer to every question you've asked.me, did you even read it?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

1) soooo the entire undead slave faction is dead?
2) The issue isn't whether or not you are a watcher IMO. It is whether you are scum or not.
3) KlingonCelt didn't have authentic reads.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 5880, rb wrote:
In post 5875, Bacde wrote:I love how you guys are like "aggression=scum"

When did I move to bizarro world
Actually it's more like:

"The last 235 pages of game indicate your slot is scum and your reluctance to read the game and be helpful is at best anti-town. So I'm pretty sure you're scum."
How would reading the game be helpful

How could it possibly be more useful than outing my watcher guilty
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:38 am

In post 5895, rb wrote:ASOIAF: is there any reason you would not want to lynch Nosferatu?
when did I say that? I have no read on him , its one of the lurky slots in game that I want to do something soon or die . I'm just trying to understand this guilty cuase I'm sure a scum Bacde wouldn't lie about his results and I see no reason for a scum rach to lie about the one she visited to counter it.

The only thing about nos is that he is not an isolationist becuase of an accurate race check on one he claimed last day,

~Ice

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”