Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Umm 1 heartless post
I'd think that's more of TTH accidentally posting on her hydra with Anti, there's nothing about Anti on that game.
I shall however offer you:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=64043
Anti scum solo.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:51 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2525, Luna Fox wrote:
CultivationTheory
TellTaleHeart
Unless the mod missed something, or im missing something, eh i guess i'll just look through the players on the activity list.
That's the wrong jk9 then, my bad, 1 sec.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:52 am

Post by copper223 »

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2528, copper223 wrote:
In post 2525, Luna Fox wrote:
CultivationTheory
TellTaleHeart
Unless the mod missed something, or im missing something, eh i guess i'll just look through the players on the activity list.
That's the wrong jk9 then, my bad, 1 sec.
Eh dw about it, i think i found it on heartless wiki list as they suggested
P-Edit: Oh well
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
this reads list is awful
In post 1858, RAM wrote:Hello all. I slept on it, and I am now here. I'm caught up with the game and current events(though a current VC would be nice).

I dislike stormblade entirely because of ABR's apathy, but Titus is correct in that it's NAI. My own lack of involvement in the early game largely stemmed from the same reason. I'm willing to give him a few RL days, but certainly not an entire three week day phase. I don't think the point that the other heads are deliberately sitting back and letting Nahdia play for them is necessarily true, or if it is, that it's necessarily alignment indicative. If one head of a hydra garners all the town reads, and you can project your questions and pushes through their posting, there is literally no reason to speak up any more than you have to. Town's job is finding scum and not getting mislynched, so even though the first thought people seem to have is that this behavior, if indeed deliberate, is scummy, it's really not imo.
KuroiXF's most recent set of reads are, umm. yeah. It's disingenuous for him to call it underdeveloped, most likely? I've never played with Kuroi before I don't believe. Are his reads lists generally in depth, so him calling this one underdeveloped makes sense, because it's lacking detail? Or no? I need to reread his ISO/the cases against him, I don't recall any strong reason given for the votes, if someone could refresh my memory regarding whose ISO I need to look at to find the source of the push/possible reasoning everyone is agreeing with?
WT: LQ is awkward as fuck, always. He makes literally no sense to me ever. Even though my first inclination is to defend him simply because I know how easy he is to lynch....I've defended him because he's lynchbaity before when he was scum. :/ Suzune is easier to read for me(at least, I've been able to identify her towniness in the past...never seen her scum game, so, grain of salt), but I need more content from that head(CLEARLY LABELLED CONTENT OF SIGNIFICANCE) to pass any judgment here. In short, I haven't seen anything overtly scummy from the slot, just what appears to be standard LQ awkwardness, but that could EASILY be actual scum content.
Expe: Everyones talking about him. I should go reread his iso. He's scumreading my slot. More on this later, after I check his ISO because fuck, why do you all suspect him again? Nothing jumps out of my memory.
Luna: Luna's pretty town yo. Faction slip in PT(I did read that correctly, right? in the PT she has with stormblade, she slipped her faction? Please confirm Stormblade), and her initial posting and points/concerns regarding the whole win condition discussion(which shouldn't be ever mentioned again prior to like D4 or D5(or whenever appropriate in a game this size, I have no fucking idea actually)) seemed quite town.

Top of my head stuff, tried to touch on the people who are actually being voted for. Please engage me and point me in a specific direction for discussions/things you want my opinion on, if I missed anything important.

-Cerb
RAM right now
In post 1950, DrippingGoofball wrote:Wayward Thinker is town
why (again)?
In post 1958, Salt Squad wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

Still willing to vote Wayward and Almost50 but I made an executive hydra decision that sheeping Heartless and DGB is a good game plan.

~Bee
I am fine with this decision fyi

20 left
-sc
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:56 am

Post by rb »

In post 2520, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2508, rb wrote:
In post 2503, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 2501, rb wrote:
In post 2498, rb wrote:Yep and this is exactly what I mean when I keep saying that Kuroi looks like a counter-wagon.

No one ever fucking talks or gives good reasons as to why they think Wayward is town and/or not scum, and they're picking the easiest target who was against Wayward for shitty reasons.
Ugh, badly worded. Meaning that the reasons against Kuroi are shitty, not Kuroi's reasons. That wall by Wayward is terrible.
im not sure how much clearer i could have been earlier.

the wayward wall literally doesnt matter.

like at all.

i dont even know whats in it because i didnt read it.
Like, wow.

So there's two wagons, one is Kuroi and the other is Wayward and you just somehow decide that you're going to go with Kuroi, without even reading Wayward?

Can you explain the town-motivated logic behind not actually reading about the players who're the two biggest wagons in the game?
my vote isnt even on kuroi but please panic more.

im answering your question about what whats in kurois iso that everyone doesnt like because i just went through it because i was asked for a kuroi read.
You're actually not answering my question since I want to know why Wayward is a town read.

Asking questions = panicking :lol:

In any case, should I not be concerned when I feel like we're about to mislynch a counter-wagon and that my top scumread is being completely ignored by majority of the game, despite being the 2nd largest wagon?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Titus »

@Heartless/Cerb, I am going to stop posting for awhile. If you're hellbent on Copper, keep going. Based on my PM, the structure of the hood, and what Luna has said, I don't feel comfortable with the risk of being wrong. I agree with the only posting in the hood is scummy. I think your read is spot on. I am going to let you do what you need to do.

You've said before that charging forward and believing in my own reads regardless of the risk was bad. That I wasn't listening. I'm asking you to stop.

I have zero authority or logical reason to do so that I can share. It's the last time I will make that request.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I'm actually reading this and not believing what im reading.
I feel like i stepped into a bizarro world where anti's actually capable of producing content as scum.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:01 am

Post by dramonic »

Cerb :(
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I feel like something inside of me died and i have to actually read anti's posts instead of just a simple "he's motivated/posting content: yes/no" question.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 1982, TheWayItEnds wrote:yeah like everyone posts and argues and then on page like 250 with 12 hours left til deadline someone suggests a random lynch and then he miraculously flips SK.

100% success rate so far.
lol
In post 2004, DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's start with this demotivated scumbag:

VOTE: Franky
kuroi or wt are better
In post 2088, Toogeloo wrote:
Vote: Kuroi
scum voting p sure, he just popped in with this vote and nothing else

12 or so left
-sc
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2534, Luna Fox wrote:I'm actually reading this and not believing what im reading.
I feel like i stepped into a bizarro world where anti's actually capable of producing content as scum.
congrats youve entered the world where im a human being and not an artificial intelligence
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Nah i just read anti's posts and he's still town.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 am

Post by dramonic »

You might be a refined AI
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:04 am

Post by rb »

Okay so I suppose in conclusion I'm not voting Kuroi because his wagon is terrible and the case against him doesn't have reasoning I can work with. But he doesn't give me a strong townread either so I cbf defending him.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Salt Squad »

LLD is town posting that is all.

~Bee
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Salt Squad »

Also I am barely reading this game lol

~Bee
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 2265, rb wrote:
The Kuroi wagon is shit. It occurs to me that multiple people on the Wayward wagon are jumping off it. I want to know why Kuroi is more scummy than Wayward. So far I haven't seen much from anyone to indicate
WHY
they actually think Wayward is town. That coupled with the fact that this Kuroi wagon would be so easy to jump on disturbs me. I feel like Kuroi's a counter-wagon.
why are these mutually exclusive? I'm scumreading both.
In post 2277, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1582, Salt Squad wrote:You took the words out of my mouth that ABR post was horrible.
Nahdia still town posted like crazy tho so I still think the slot is town >_>

~Bee
You weren't in Bloodborne though, so let SirCakez handle Nahdia. Trust me (ask him) :wink:
;-----;
In post 2355, Expedience wrote:The capitalized words on RAM's posts are deliberately placed and so the tone feels forced.
this is such garbage
In post 2435, Titus wrote:Fuck it. Less cooperative option is a go.

Ceph let's do this.

VOTE: Copper
no stop trying to make cotunerwagons to your scum buddies
In post 2521, Heartless wrote:in other news franky is posting elsewhere on the site and not here.

luna it's also on our wiki page
don't think this is AI considering I was posting elsewhere on the site for a day w/o catching up here

all caught up finally!
-sc
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:12 am

Post by rb »

In post 2544, Salt Squad wrote:
In post 2265, rb wrote:
The Kuroi wagon is shit. It occurs to me that multiple people on the Wayward wagon are jumping off it. I want to know why Kuroi is more scummy than Wayward. So far I haven't seen much from anyone to indicate
WHY
they actually think Wayward is town. That coupled with the fact that this Kuroi wagon would be so easy to jump on disturbs me. I feel like Kuroi's a counter-wagon.
why are these mutually exclusive? I'm scumreading both.
Yeah I don't think you're one of the people I'm referring to.

I have problems with people scumreading Kuroi while townreading WT, giving poor reasons for both reads.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Titus - Would you say I should have Christina Aguilera or Gym Class Heroes as a soundtrack when I ISO you again?

I am also thinking of including Shakira's "Try everything" in that soundtrack too because while you may choose to put me in your ignore list, I think I see two things that make you possible town but don't know how to describe them. I really want to see if your posts rubbed me the wrong way or what because something doesn't make sense with how these interactions are going.

Especially because most people here I have played with like detailed reasons and seeing a lot of short choppy posts are throwing me for a loop.
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 2544, Salt Squad wrote:don't think this is AI considering I was posting elsewhere on the site for a day w/o catching up here
A DAY
as in one. not three.

not even a check in post just rubs me the wrong way
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:33 am

Post by dramonic »

Franky is V/LA tho?
Assuming that's who we're talking about
I'm a hoot
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, Whatever music makes you the most respectful to others. And if that was a crumbing type question, I am not doing that this game. Nor would I.

What doesn't make sense with these interactions?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2506, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2502, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2495, rb wrote:Luna, what do YOU think he is?
I think he's town.
This isn't like Stormblade who i thought was making excuses to not scum hunt.
I've made excuses to not scumhunt but then scumhunted both in the PT and here anyway because my partners have been largely absent -_-'

-Nahdia
I'm making multiple posts per day :/

Albert
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mainly Kuroi/WF/Expedience

VOTE: Unvote

I think this Kuroi vote feels too "easy" like right before that key point in a movie where the person you think is your friend gives you exactly what but it turns out not to actually be the thing you wanted. And the Expedience wagon is full of people who seem to have stagnated their vote. While I think Expedience is scum with you and so is Song my gut has screamed that it isn't right. Like my brain and gut are at odds with each other so I am rereading today after work.

Gotta go.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”