She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

town
Heartless - obvious town. Read his ISO.
Titus - that infuriating woman. Never know when she will open a can of whoop ass, out of obligation.
dramonic - very frustrated town
SS - probably town, but has a few ehhh moments. Would like to see them synergize their reads.
A50 - town, by claim.
Nos - more active than usual, despite the pace of the game. Deeper content too.
Math - Putting them here on the trust something will come out of their reach out.
Wayward - I liked the push on Kuroi and the risk taking.
Davesaz - barely in this box, his push on wt is a little side eye
Tim - I like what they say when I read it but forget it soon after, good enough for day 1 town
No retreat - it's Nero. It's town here.
Song - they've been my first town read, and likely will be forever.
Ram - I hope Cerb head will in game marry me.
LLD - I get the frustration. I am still doing the best I can on posting.
Rb - I liked his tail end recent posts
Expedience - has shitty reads, but I agree with dram's take
TWIE- like the effort and the votes, not lurking or playing the no vote game, decent analysis
DGB - lots of sunshine here
Toog - liked the way they handled the flavor discrepancy
null, but will treat as town today
Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.

untouchable regardless of scuminess due to risk but not human
Luna, copper, storm blade

scum
Kuroi - Nothing he posts displays any attempt to scumhunt. None of his posts attempt to understand anyone. He's not reading what his scumreads are saying. Doesn't sort his biggest detractor.
Wake - splitting hairs over my scumhunting is all they've done. Zero unique contributions. Likely not human

Can die
Klingoncelt - has posted nothing of value, and has a few buddying posts. When asked to prove her great meta reads, she vanished
Franky - no posts
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2618, Heartless wrote:
In post 2613, dramonic wrote:EDIT: THAT IS SUCH A WEIRD STANCE THO @_@
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh come on dram

dont tell me there arent ppl you respect/like enough to not lynch d1
I do, like Cerb, and it makes me uncomfortable <.<
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Stormblade »

Wake88 wrote:
In post 2621, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:At the moment I'm giving more credence to PR claims than flavor claims like race/nation/etc. Is there any benefit to revealing the flavor details in your role PM?
Flavor text might help us decipher the various wincons/factions, which were left intentionally vague by mastin.

-Nahdia
Presuming you are Town, I'm assuming there's no reason not to disclose that. What's your take on that?
Take note:
In post 3, mastin2 wrote:This is a multi-factional game. Please pay very close attention to your win condition. Some players who you may not think are allies will be fighting for the same thing you are, and some players who you may think are fighting for the same thing you are may not actually be allies. The ambiguity inherent is meant to reflect the moral ambiguity of Gistou.
Scum will of course have fakeclaims and the setup is designed to not be broken by flavor outright, but it might help us figure some things.

However, sharing your flavor PUBLICLY is a bad idea. Keep in mind certain factions have the ability to convert people, but in at least some cases its known to be conditional. We want to be careful with giving too much away.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2625, Titus wrote: Wake - splitting hairs over my scumhunting is all they've done. Zero unique contributions. Likely not human
Titus, I'm playing on this slot now. This is an overwhelming game, so I'm asking you to judge me based on my own actions: my posts in the Hydra were gray.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2627, Stormblade wrote:
Wake88 wrote:
In post 2621, Stormblade wrote:
In post 2620, Wake1 wrote:At the moment I'm giving more credence to PR claims than flavor claims like race/nation/etc. Is there any benefit to revealing the flavor details in your role PM?
Flavor text might help us decipher the various wincons/factions, which were left intentionally vague by mastin.

-Nahdia
Presuming you are Town, I'm assuming there's no reason not to disclose that. What's your take on that?
Take note:
In post 3, mastin2 wrote:This is a multi-factional game. Please pay very close attention to your win condition. Some players who you may not think are allies will be fighting for the same thing you are, and some players who you may think are fighting for the same thing you are may not actually be allies. The ambiguity inherent is meant to reflect the moral ambiguity of Gistou.
Scum will of course have fakeclaims and the setup is designed to not be broken by flavor outright, but it might help us figure some things.

However, sharing your flavor PUBLICLY is a bad idea. Keep in mind certain factions have the ability to convert people, but in at least some cases its known to be conditional. We want to be careful with giving too much away.

-Nahdia
OK. So... it's better to not reveal any flavor details.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2625, Titus wrote:untouchable regardless of scuminess due to risk but not human
I understand the sentiment.
But i'd at least like to know if you have a read on our play. Not just handwaving us because "They are too risky to lynch"
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

What I'm feeling is that there's no real point in revealing flavor if there's already Scum fake flavor-claims, among other things.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Also your list doesn't have molla anywhere?
Stormblade
Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Stormblade »

In post 2631, Wake1 wrote:What I'm feeling is that there's no real point in revealing flavor if there's already Scum fake flavor-claims, among other things.
Agreed, but analyzing the flavor of those who flip may be important.

-Nahdia
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2628, Wake1 wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote: Wake - splitting hairs over my scumhunting is all they've done. Zero unique contributions. Likely not human
Titus, I'm playing on this slot now. This is an overwhelming game, so I'm asking you to judge me based on my own actions: my posts in the Hydra were gray.
You had none of value, so you'd be in can die region.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2630, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote:untouchable regardless of scuminess due to risk but not human
I understand the sentiment.
But i'd at least like to know if you have a read on our play. Not just handwaving us because "They are too risky to lynch"
Town, obvscum, ABR is matching his scum meta but Nahdia is townie; pass because ABR is not being a dick
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2632, Luna Fox wrote:Also your list doesn't have molla anywhere?
My bad.

Useless, can die.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Heartless »

In post 2626, dramonic wrote:I do, like Cerb, and it makes me uncomfortable <.<
pssssshhhhhh, and im the hater here...?
In post 2625, Titus wrote:Wayward - I liked the push on Kuroi and the risk taking.
what risk taking are you referring to?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2634, Titus wrote: You had none of value, so you'd be in can die region.
Day 1 is never my strongsuit because it's nothing but speculation, but I am moving to engage with players throughout this Day to get a feel for the playerbase.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?

Mainly I'm asking this because I watch wagons to see how much or how little resistance they have.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2637, Heartless wrote:
In post 2626, dramonic wrote:I do, like Cerb, and it makes me uncomfortable <.<
pssssshhhhhh, and im the hater here...?
In post 2625, Titus wrote:Wayward - I liked the push on Kuroi and the risk taking.
what risk taking are you referring to?
The frequent votehops, starting a new wagon while he's the biggest one, with likely scum piling on his wagon, the follow up to him asking me the alignment question. LQ thinks I can always sort them accurately ultra fast. He came across real genuine there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?
In my case, because Kuroi seems to have completely ignored my existance despite having me as his strongest scumread.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2641, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2639, Wake1 wrote:For those voting the top two wagons could you give a sentence on why you're willing to lynch your target?
In my case, because Kuroi seems to have completely ignored my existance despite having me as his strongest scumread.
He's also made no effort to sort me despite me tunnelling him to the wall in our last game, he was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2129, dramonic wrote:His stance are weak as fuck and he ovejustifies his plays.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 2641, Luna Fox wrote:
In general if you have someone as a strong Scumread you don't ever ignore that player. Kuroi, I'd like to hear your side please.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1896, Luna Fox wrote:Honestly in a game this large i dont find it unlikely to miss a claim.... HOWEVER what has been said as me being one of their biggest scumreads = they should be paying more attention to my posts is true.
Vote: Kuroi
Start here and read. Rehashing only makes the thread bigger and harder to manage.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I guess linking the relevant posts would be better:
In post 1810, KuroiXHF wrote:First off, a three-person Hydra? I just realized this. Fucking what?

Strong Town:
Lean Town: Dramonic, Almost50, Cane and Able, Tim, ASOIAF, RAM, Expedience
Null/Unsorted: Klingoncelt, Titus, Nosferatu, Stormblade, davesaz, Copper, Lady L, RB, Goofball, BBMolla, Toogeloo, Franky
Lean Scum: Heartless, Salt Squad, No Retreat , Cephrir, TWIE
Strong Scum: Wayward Thinker, Luna

BTW, just realized I'm finally playing a game with my old pal, Nero. Hi Nero!

And yes, my list is really undeveloped. I'm aware.
In post 1811, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:how is luna a strong scum read after all the claims?

~Ice
In post 1812, KuroiXHF wrote:I haven't seen her claim. I'll reread a bit later on.
In post 1814, Luna Fox wrote:Maybe he didnt read them? one of his posts does seem to suggest that he had just woken up at the time.
In post 1819, dramonic wrote:
In post 1814, Luna Fox wrote:Maybe he didnt read them? one of his posts does seem to suggest that he had just woken up at the time.
he does that a lot, doesn't he
In post 1883, RAM wrote:The claim miss though, that's bad. You'd think he'd have paid attention to the slot that he's most suspicious of. Thanks for giving me the thought here.
In post 1896, Luna Fox wrote:Honestly in a game this large i dont find it unlikely to miss a claim.... HOWEVER what has been said as me being one of their biggest scumreads = they should be paying more attention to my posts is true.
Vote: Kuroi
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2625, Titus wrote: Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.
Did you mean read, not recall? If recall was the right word then I'm mildly confused.
I still don't quite understand this >_< but you're far from the only one saying it
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1652, Cane + Able wrote:
... D1 is trash AFAIC. The lynch is seldom better than a coin toss, and typically less likely to hit scum. D2 is where the game actually starts. Once there is real information to work with, people start getting serious about their win con.

Can scum do something spectacularly stupid on d1? Sure. Do they? Not typically. On d1, scum are on their toes. It's mid-game where mistakes are more likely to occur, where they get lazy, careless, or overconfident.
That meta is becoming outdated.

Recently there have been games where Town sniffed out a Scum and that Scum got bused hard so the teammates could get towncred.

Lots of Day1 Scum lynches lately.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2625, Titus wrote: Cephrir feels town but I never recall him as town and my gut feels off on saying he is town. He probably is, but I cannot.
Did you mean read, not recall? If recall was the right word then I'm mildly confused.
I still don't quite understand this >_< but you're far from the only one saying it
I meant recall. I don't recall the last game we played together where you had a town pm.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”