Stormblade
Goon
Stormblade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Stormblade »

In post 1191, Titus wrote:
In post 1185, Cane + Able wrote:Idk Cakey, if Storm blade was scum ABR could have easily agreed with errant's read of me to fuel Titus' hard-on for my mislynch.
Spoiler: Mature joke
I am a woman, I can pick the size needed to get the job done. You however are not a mislynch.

If ABR sheep's my reads and plays nice with me, do you seriously think anyone would townread him?
?

I am being very fair and patient with you. I don't care if I'm scumread.
ABR // Nahdia // Errantparabola
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1190, Salt Squad wrote:IT HAPPENED AGAIN CRI
I'm gonna start previewing my posts in case it happens again

-sc
You are. I was saying that you following my reads would draw a lot of attention so it's NAI.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 am

Post by RAM »

The more a game becomes a daily commitment the less effort I have. Wasn't expecting to have to make a post every day that's going to be catch-up length.

I doubt I'm going to be quoting posts and making wall posts. I'll throw some reads out and then talk to Drixx and Cerb before I vote.

I've been skimming along during my breaks at work on my main account. I had some stuff to say.

@Exp —whose reads look very much pulled out of thin air, you asked me why I thought Dram was scum but I already explained I was getting bad gut reactions from his posts. I don't mind them as much as A LOT of others by other people. It was also a joke (the read was legit, the way I worded it "YAY DRAM IS SCUM" was a joke).

I think BOTH Heartless and Nahdia are playing a lot like how I would play as scum. Nahdia especially, so that's freaking me out slightly. Long word-y posts with hefty djasd!!! emotion. Don't know how to explain it but I think you understand.

But for Heartless, I'm pretty sure that's just how Antihero talks regardless of alignment. Never played with Nahdia. Anyways, not a big deal the content of Nahdia's posts have been town. This is mainly so that I express my paranoia of certain town reads I have before it comes up later and I flail around a bunch about how they are freaking the beejesus out of me.

To explain this better I think what Nahdia is doing, although screams town, can be faked and I fake it like that when I'm scum ALL THE TIME.

anyways yeah you can see how this was just stuff that was bugging me at work #nofilteringthoughts

--

Okay, now that I think of it (after looking back)... fuck making more posts. Here's just a list of people that have made posts that have bugged me (OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD GG):
Titus (?) disclaimer: idk how to read Titus
dramonic (less so now)
Almost50
Wayward Thinker (LicketyQuickety + Suzune)
davesaz :right: :down: :left: :!:
copper223 :dead: :dead: :dead:
Cane + Able (House + Wake88) :dead: :dead:
Expedience
TheWayItEnds

I have townreads (varying strengths) on:
Heartless (Antihero + TellTaleHeart)
Salt Squad (SirCakez + beeboy + Heat)
Nosferatu
Mathblade
Stormblade (Albert B. Rampage + Errantparabola + Nahdia)
A Song of Ice and Fire (Frozen Angel + Firebringer)
Luna Fox

~ Bins

"Hey Bins, that's a long list!"

1) stfu I'm trying really hard.
2) THIS IS 40 PAGES I HAD A LOT OF POSTS THAT BUGGED ME
3) also that would create WAY too much work for me if I individually pointed them out. gotta do that shit realtime.

also who was it that is scumreading Heartless?

calling you out rn Heartless scumreads are just to be edgy and different and you know that you really don't have any real dirt / real reasoning
(trust me i tried looking to explain my long wordy post paranoia)

anyone else still feeling HYPED
after this post the vibe is back

also i havent read like the last 3 pages dont talk to me about those yet
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 am

Post by RAM »

ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD I KEPT THAT ALL TO ONE POST THAT WAS SO HARD FOR ME
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 1203, RAM wrote:ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD I KEPT THAT ALL TO ONE POST THAT WAS SO HARD FOR ME
No. It sucks.

I'd rather have ten smalls than a wall.
Everybody lies.

... except me, of course.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:25 am

Post by mastin2 »

<<< I was asked this on a private channel, and I believe it should be made public.

The
only
part of a flip that will be redacted is any factional abilities a player holds. (This will be marked as [FACTIONAL - REDACTED].)
This means all flavor (which, as per the rules, is not indicative of anything; names that flavor-wise make sense as town may not exist, may be scum fakeclaims, or even just be scum; names that flavor-wise make sense as scum may be town or nonexistent), personal abilities, and their factional wincon will all flip in their entirety upon a player's death. >>>
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:28 am

Post by dramonic »

Bins, are you trolling me with those emotes? :p
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:29 am

Post by RAM »

In post 1164, davesaz wrote:So to begin analysis I decided to ISO Expedience, both because of his interactions with me and because of the wagon on him.
Spoiler: Expe iso
55 calls 38 hypocritical and implies Song is scum
56 comments to Tim's 46, but whose entrance was town? Wayward
57 Molla town
60 he's town, how is defending wayward hypocritical?
63 would vote song
93 luna scum
105 still on luna
111 why luna? lol
118 tim town
121 luna pretending to scumread him?
136 FA mediator, scummy
485 RAM kind of scum
532 votes C+A
539 fucking around except for kinda scumreading luna
546 doesn't like rb post, don't specifically address anyone
560 reply to my question about 546
561 wants to lynch me (note his two lynch wants are people who questioned him)
570 if rb is scumreading him then why is Luna rb's friend?
576 votes rb
581 trying to excuse early (<485?) posts as 3am. buddying nahdia too...
589 wayward scum, molla slight town
596 early posts were meant to be joking
727 reads list. ceph, nos, molla town; luna, rb, titus, dave, ram scum; titus is new...
735 i'm scum because 590 makes no sense...
751 actually asks a question, of RAM
758 titus trying to convince herself kling is scum
777 comment on titus telling math they are confbiasing. note, I missed that he accuses titus of the same thing she was previously accused of in post 263-274 range
780 votes titus (784 for terrible reasoning)
793 sees another titus post which invalidates earlier thoughts? not sure how... back to rb
812 uses molla's post about rb jokes to justify scumread
859 luna's 838 is a scumclaim? but other people do it too, it's nearly universal
932 quotes my 824 no reaction. quotes RAM defending rb. Votes luna because rb might be town. wayward town
974 defends against Nahdia "you just disagree with me"
976 reply to almost50 reads. I kinda agree on the no scumreads question
988 stormblade town
990 to song: attacked them to find their alignment
1004 forgot it was multiball (because he's town) ?? really? how can you possibly miss it?
1006 - has given reads on most other players. this is checkable (see above)
1033 accuses Luna of lying about meta knowledge. he played with her main and trolled -- like he is here?

Interactions with other players and analysis:
Song: Early in the game said they were scummy, would vote them. Later in the game said he attacked them to find their alignment. No other evidence in ISO that he's doing anything to find their alignment.

Tim: Says he's town in early game. No further interactions that I noticed.

Wayward: Says their entrance was town, by way of comment to a post by Tim. Explained the read vaguely. Replied to a question from them. Defended them from Salt. Defended again, "painfully town". This all seems consistent, although the reasoning is vague. Strangely, no direct interaction via quote, though I could have missed some back/forth which had no quotes.

Luna: Says she's scum, but gives lol for a reason. Claims she's only pretending to scum read him, point out her admission that she OMGUS's as a scum claim. In he as much as admits to Nahdia that he was joking. In he clearly says his scum read is caused by her OMGUS (which was caused by his scum read). In he claims she's lying about their (brief) history by pointing out a game where he trolled her and she got mad -- which is exactly what he's doing here!

Well now, I should have just listened to my gut I think. In my exchanges with him I immediately thought he was trying to twist our conversation to a place where he could scumread me, but I doubted it because I have a weakness for thinking that. Turns out on a deeper look at his Luna read, he led her straight into doing what he's scum reading her for, and he admitted that he knew she would react exactly the way she did. Repeat after me, manipulation ahoy!

VOTE: Expedience
This is a pretty disgusting post, though.

Or is it just Dav.

Wait, I feel like this exact comment has been made before.

~ Bins

Also, I'm not going to lie. I haven't really been reading Storm's posts because 1) THOSE TYPES OF POSTS SCARE ME (see above) 2) it's all been about Exp and I think I see it already. Maybe? I hope so or else this will be awkward.
In post 816, Heartless wrote:
In post 798, Salt Squad wrote:I was immediately burned out when people saying that my game plan was a joke if you want me to be honest.
ok, man.... i feel like i'm fixin' to have another hiplop situation...

i'm not TRYING to be a dipshit even though i kind of am but that's b/c i AM a dipshit that's not you. but i will say, matter-of-factly, that i think your approach is very flawed and you are very likely to townread a fair amount of scum. i mean... you'll probably townread a lot of town (just by sheer probability, w/ or w/o the help of scum knowledge) and that's cool. but i think the methodology has flaws (even in single ball, probably exacerbated in multiball)

that's just my opinion, take it or leave it. i kinda' dont care. i dont rly have any interest in micromanaging you.

IMPORTANT TAKE AWAY: just dont think i'm mindlessly putting you down because you're you. b/c im not.
Anyways, it's pretty clear what I'm talking about for Nahdia, but this is what I'm talking about for Heartless. ^ This is the one post by them where I'm LIKE "Nope! Not reading anymore!" These types of posts give me so many heebies and jeebies because this is EXACTLY WHAT I DO AS SCUM.

So here I am, with a really strong townread on Heartless, and I get to this post. And I say... welp, I'm going to ignore this for now. See what I mean though? Really wordy?

Damn, game so big feels like I'm talking to an audience and putting on a show.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Luna Fox »

So here's one of the things bugging me of this game, more specifically from 2 of the players scumreading me, salt and heartless.
I am asked to vote Wayward, at that point my stronger scumread was Exp, so i refused, and suddenly im in a scumteam with Wayward.
I am asked about my opinion on Almost50, while ppl seem to agree it's terrible, i thought it was town, and suddenly im in a scumteam with Almost50.

Like.
Seriously?
It's easier for scum to have the same popular opinion as others, but because I have had different opinions these scumreads on me have surged and it's bothering me a lot.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:30 am

Post by RAM »

JESUS I HAVEN'T FIXED MY PROBLWM

I'm just going to end up making quad posts but all the posts are going to be MASSIVE.
In post 1206, dramonic wrote:Bins, are you trolling me with those emotes? :p
Actually, everyone had emotes to begin with but then I learned there's a limit so I only kept the important ones.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:32 am

Post by dramonic »

You're not getting lynched Luna, move on.

EDIT: Yeah that made me sad.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1210, dramonic wrote:You're not getting lynched Luna, move on.
If you think i made that post with that in mind, then you missed the entirety of the point of my post.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Luna Fox »

But getting real here, You said Exp explained his scumread on me, i asked you to link me to where he did because he didn't, heck even dave just brought it up earlier agreeing with the fact that he believes i was being manipulated, why haven't you responded to that hm?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:40 am

Post by dramonic »

Why do you care what his reason is?
I'm a hoot
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:41 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1213, dramonic wrote:Why do you care what his reason is?
Because the whole point is that he has none.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:43 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1212, Luna Fox wrote:heck even dave just brought it up earlier agreeing with the fact that he believes i was being manipulated
...You didn't read Dave's post, clearly.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:46 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1164, davesaz wrote:Luna: Says she's scum, but gives lol for a reason.
Claims she's only pretending to scum read him
point out her admission that she OMGUS's as a scum claim.
In he as much as admits to Nahdia that he was joking.
In he clearly says his scum read is caused by her OMGUS
(which was caused by his scum read).
In he claims she's lying about their (brief) history by pointing out a game where he trolled her and she got mad --
which is exactly what he's doing here!
These are all reasons, albeit terrible, he has given for scumreading you.
What is WRONG with your reading abilities?
I'm a hoot
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:46 am

Post by RAM »

In post 1204, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 1203, RAM wrote:ARE YOU FUCKING PROUD I KEPT THAT ALL TO ONE POST THAT WAS SO HARD FOR ME
No. It sucks.

I'd rather have ten smalls than a wall.
Oh. I missed this post.

Honestly, I'm starting to agree.

Feeling a lot less into it than I would be if I was allowing my ADHD to kick in.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:48 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 1216, dramonic wrote:These are all reasons, albeit terrible, he has given for scumreading you.
All of those came up after he had initially scumread me, and saying "i'm pretending to scumread him" is not a reason because that's false
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Luna Fox »

Although i admit i never saw the "pretending to scumread him" reason like ever before, FmPoV he was just scumreading me without reason thoughout all game and only gave a reason when he misrepresneted my post to spin it like it was OMGUS
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Heartless »

VOTE: Almost50

I like this better than Wayward.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:56 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1218, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 1216, dramonic wrote:These are all reasons, albeit terrible, he has given for scumreading you.
All of those came up after he had initially scumread me
and saying "i'm pretending to scumread him" is not a reason because that's false
completely irrelevant

There are no words for how stupid that statement is.

EDIT: WHICH IS STILL A FUCKING REASON
HOW IS THIS COMPLICATED, HOLY SHIT
I'm a hoot
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Luna Fox »

How is it completely irrelevant if those reasons came AFTER i made that post saying that i was scumreading him, because he was scumreading me for no reason?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 1208, Luna Fox wrote:So here's one of the things bugging me of this game, more specifically from 2 of the players scumreading me, salt and heartless.
I am asked to vote Wayward, at that point my stronger scumread was Exp, so i refused, and suddenly im in a scumteam with Wayward.
I am asked about my opinion on Almost50, while ppl seem to agree it's terrible, i thought it was town, and suddenly im in a scumteam with Almost50.

Like.
Seriously?
It's easier for scum to have the same popular opinion as others, but because I have had different opinions these scumreads on me have surged and it's bothering me a lot.
For what it's worth, I don't think Antihero reflexively calling you scum after you called Almost50 town means he's
actually
scumreading you. He does that when he thinks someone is frustrating him after he finds scum.

The dog's bark is worse than his bite.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1219, Luna Fox wrote:Although i admit i never saw the "pretending to scumread him" reason like ever before, FmPoV he was just scumreading me without reason thoughout all game and only gave a reason when he misrepresneted my post to spin it like it was OMGUS
So why did you unvote me?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”