Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2701, No Retreat wrote:Nope, not really seeing WT scum.
Of course you aren't.

lol
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by No Retreat »

As much as I think you are scum I'd kill you just for posting your catchup in 1 by 1 posts. So now I have 2 reasons to want you dead. :mrgreen:
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2730, MathBlade wrote:

“Klingoncelt - Scum” I think she is a 1v1 with Titus and Expedience here. If Titus and Expedience are town, she is probable scum. Reading back the COM hunting section I don’t like it and I don’t like how she mentions that we are likely in a different timezone. This should be fundamentally irrelevant. Post 710 if Titus is town and trying to get them to shut up is all kinds of bad. But if Titus is scum and spamming up the thread (which she can do quite well as scum) this is town aligned.
A lot of the posts for KlingonCelt depend on how to read other players and I don’t like that. I wish they would post some (or more depending your opinion) original content to help me sort out both slots.

2648 is also all kinds of bad. Other games are not indicative of this one. Site meta is a thing, but it is a thing I fucking hate.

I also don’t like that they are pairing Kuroi and Expedience. That is completely unsupported.
I have changed my mind on Kuroi and Expedience. I still have Kuroi on my Scum list, but he''s not paired with Expedience, WT, and No Retreat. He's on a different team.

I don't care that you (and others) don't like site meta (or player meta, or VCA.) Meta works for me. It works well. I'll keep using it.

I'm also no longer sure that Titus is Town. She's fishing too much for information. As Town she usually demands that everyone keep their shit a secret until it's time for the popcorn claim.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2746, Expedience wrote:Mathblade, I don't think Klingoncelt is pairing me and Kuroi, I think she's pairing me and Wayward Thinker.

I would support lynching Klingoncelt.
I bet you would.
-
MiniDeathStar
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 2802, Klingoncelt wrote:

“Klingoncelt - Scum” I think she is a 1v1 with Titus and Expedience here. If Titus and Expedience are town, she is probable scum. Reading back the COM hunting section I don’t like it and I don’t like how she mentions that we are likely in a different timezone. This should be fundamentally irrelevant. Post 710 if Titus is town and trying to get them to shut up is all kinds of bad. But if Titus is scum and spamming up the thread (which she can do quite well as scum) this is town aligned.
A lot of the posts for KlingonCelt depend on how to read other players and I don’t like that. I wish they would post some (or more depending your opinion) original content to help me sort out both slots.

2648 is also all kinds of bad. Other games are not indicative of this one. Site meta is a thing, but it is a thing I fucking hate.

I also don’t like that they are pairing Kuroi and Expedience. That is completely unsupported.
I have changed my mind on Kuroi and Expedience. I still have Kuroi on my Scum list, but he''s not paired with Expedience, WT, and No Retreat. He's on a different team.

I don't care that you (and others) don't like site meta (or player meta, or VCA.) Meta works for me. It works well. I'll keep using it.

I'm also no longer sure that Titus is Town. She's fishing too much for information. As Town she usually demands that everyone keep their shit a secret until it's time for the popcorn claim.
That never even happened, you were never pairing Kuroi and I. You never even give a read on Kuroi.

Mathblade made a mistake and you just went along with it because your stances are completely fake.
In post 2793, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2466, rb wrote:
Kuroi still looks like the counterwagon to Wayward.

VOTE: Vote: Wayward Thinker[/vote ]
this
And how the fuck can you have Kuroi on your scum list if you're saying this?

You're just making it up as you go along.

VOTE: Klingoncelt
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by No Retreat »

TOWN TO ME!

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Expedience »

Also I skimmed her ISO in BLOODBORNE MAFIA and she had good tone, so there goes the only reservation I had about the slot.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Be lynched to-day

Be lynched to-day

Be lynched to-day
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2791, Wayward Thinker wrote:

These two things conflict. You say you know that these three people are Scum, which is lawl, cuz I think we are all town, but before that you say "don't expect to be impressed before day 3." So either your reads are shit here and you are telling the truth about having a good game by day 3 or you're reads are right (but they aren't) and you are impressing us right now with your for sure scum reads day 1. So which is it? Should we trust your Scum reads now or are these reads shit now?
You're right.

I usually can't get it together until Day 3.

But once in a while, it's like it was handed to me on a silver platter.

You, Expedience, and No Retreat have interacted as a team. A Scum team.

I am 100% sure of this.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2794, No Retreat wrote:
In post 2775, Klingoncelt wrote:I rolled Town this time, so don't expect to be impressed before Day 3.
Don't expect to live till day 3. :/
So I'm the Scumteam's choice for NK?

Thanks for posting that in the game thread so everyone can see it.
In post 2788, Klingoncelt wrote:No Retreat's is far worse. Scumreading a player for going V/LA? Really? Just one player, no any of the others that go V/LA.
I have experience with you going v/la to lurk it out as scum. [/quote]

I have never lurked as Scum - or Town or 3rd Party, and I sure as fuck would never lie about V/LA.

Here's something special for you - I sincerely hope that you gain firsthand experience with the reason I went V/LA in that other game. You're a cruel bastard.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2794, No Retreat wrote:
In post 2775, Klingoncelt wrote:I rolled Town this time, so don't expect to be impressed before Day 3.
Don't expect to live till day 3. :/
So I'm the Scumteam's choice for NK?

Thanks for posting that in the game thread so everyone can see it.
In post 2788, Klingoncelt wrote:No Retreat's is far worse. Scumreading a player for going V/LA? Really? Just one player, no any of the others that go V/LA.
I have experience with you going v/la to lurk it out as scum.
I have never lurked as Scum - or Town or 3rd Party, and I sure as fuck would never lie about V/LA.

Here's something special for you - I sincerely hope that you gain firsthand experience with the reason I went V/LA in that other game. You're a cruel bastard.

fixed
-
MiniDeathStar
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:29 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 2806, Expedience wrote:Also I skimmed her ISO in BLOODBORNE MAFIA and she had good tone, so there goes the only reservation I had about the slot.
What does this mean?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2730, MathBlade wrote:Words
@mastin -- Can you please do me a solid and remove me from not voting to voting WT? I know I called them thinking instead of thinker but here is another vote in case that doesn't count.

VOTE: Wayward Thinker

<<< The original vote counts, I just missed it somehow. I won't go fix that VC, too much work, but all future VCs should have your vote marked appropriately. I think, anyway. >>>
Last edited by mastin2 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2736, Titus wrote:
In post 2735, dramonic wrote:I appreciate the effort Math.
Titcr

Never heard of this abbreviation. What does it mean?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2745, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 2745, Luna Fox wrote:Not to mention they completely ignoring their super scumread.
This was referring to Kuroi, not Math

(dam unusual pronouns)
Can you please restate the sentence with unusual pronouns for me?

In regards to the Kuroi read there are some bad posts and some good posts (see wall post). I just don't see enough to get a scumread from that or enough that justifies the massive sheep going on here.

This conversational style to the game I think is letting scum hide.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2228, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 1461, KuroiXHF wrote:Now I can see why Wayward isn't doing well at this game - he's not a great player.
No. it's because he's Scum.

I bet he's partners with Expedience, a side-by-side ISO is interesting...
@Expedience when I read this I thought the he meant Kuroi. Turns out it is Wayward thinker.

Not seeing the WT/Expedience connection either Klingon.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:54 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2810, Klingoncelt wrote:You're a cruel bastard.
I'm sure I am. I don't really like how you are name calling here to gain sympathy like I'm somehow being mean to you for suggesting that you are scum. Its mafia, I'm scumhunting. Like I said earlier maybe you going V/LA and being mafia were just a coincidence. I don't know whats gong on, if you are sick or whatever is going on I hope you feel better or the problem fixes itself.

However

I have serious reservation about your slot. You sorta cherry picked my review of your iso. I don't understand why you pushed for an Exe lynch with the reasoning that it would help you read Titus when you were already town reading her. And I'm not sure why you didn't address this unless you are flat out ignoring things and hoping they go away.

Your post about me not listing WT as a town or scum read is balls and totes ignores the fact that said list did NOT contain several players so it feels off and scummy.
Wayward Thinker
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Wayward Thinker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Wayward Thinker »

In post 2808, Klingoncelt wrote:

These two things conflict. You say you know that these three people are Scum, which is lawl, cuz I think we are all town, but before that you say "don't expect to be impressed before day 3." So either your reads are shit here and you are telling the truth about having a good game by day 3 or you're reads are right (but they aren't) and you are impressing us right now with your for sure scum reads day 1. So which is it? Should we trust your Scum reads now or are these reads shit now?
You're right.

I am 100% sure of this.
You guys here that? She's 100% sure.

I want this dead more than anything right now.
Hydra of LicketyQuickety and Suzune
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2802, Klingoncelt wrote:

Not liking you more Klingon. This looks like you are picking a lot of low hanging fruit and bundling it together.
Furthermore if you think Titus is scum then in your world she is either A) bussing Kuroi which is not Titus scum meta. Titus would probably not bus in D1 28 player multiball. Or B) You have a scum team with Titus, no Retreat, WT, and Expedience. Titus wouldn't risk so little interaction with WT and No Retreat as scum. Or C) Titus is on a third scum team. This is unlikely as mod confirmed 5 factions. Luna is probably on one with this "win with humans" stuff same with BBMolla. This means likely at most two scum teams and maybe a cult faction.

So the world you are pitching I don't think can exist and somewhere your reads are wrong. It just becomes a matter of why and I think it is to butter people up.

Now I know my post has a lot of "if then else" in it and we can see which but I completely understand that certain things will change those associatives and make the game clearer.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2817, Wayward Thinker wrote:
In post 2808, Klingoncelt wrote:

You're right.

I am 100% sure of this.
You guys here that? She's 100% sure.

I want this dead more than anything right now.
Hell I scum read you both right now but this vote is completely scummy. Not interacting with my case with what could have been attributed to heat of the moment last night is sketchy. Not posting about it when coming back and switching your vote sketchy as fuck.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:06 am

Post by No Retreat »

I don't really think the 5 factions things in the op flavor really has anything to do with the factions in this game.
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:09 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2806, Expedience wrote:Also I skimmed her ISO in BLOODBORNE MAFIA and she had good tone, so there goes the only reservation I had about the slot.
Okay. So let me get this straight. You ISO'd Klingon for tone, but you didn't bother to ISO me when you claimed I was using CAPS too much to look fake? Or you know using a too emotion heavy tone? Two things you had valid reason to meta me for... but you didn't? YOU CAN EASILY CHECK MY META AND SEE HOW WRONG YOU ARE. Everything you're saying is something I do as toooooooown.

This is ridonkculous, Expe. I can't believe you argued I was scum because of CAPS still. Then you ISO someone else's game, but you didn't both to see how stupid you were being about me.

@Copper — what's with the total 180 read on us?

~ Bins
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2820, No Retreat wrote:I don't really think the 5 factions things in the op flavor really has anything to do with the factions in this game.
Your faction is your wincon. They are not public information.

^^ This is from Mastin's setup posts.

You sure about that?
RAM
RAM
Goon
RAM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 am

Post by RAM »

In post 2782, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 2349, No Retreat wrote:
town

Heartless (Antihero + TellTaleHeart)
dramonic
Almost50
Mathblade
Lady Lambdadelta
Expedience

scum

KuroiXHF
Klingoncelt
Stormblade (Albert B. Rampage + Errantparabola + Nahdia)
davesaz
Cane + Able (House + Wake88)
Tim (Iecerint + ActionDan)
rb
Cephrir
Luna Fox
BBMolla

and everyone else is null or I don't remember anything they've done

You know what's weird about this list?

Wayward Thinker isn't on it.

Now as much as I've been connecting WT to Expedience, you'd think No Retreat would have read up on that hydra to find more bad excuses to "scumread" me.

Yep, there's no way Nero could have reads on me and Expedience without a read on WT...

Hmm...
Don't think Nero would of forgotten WT if WT was his buddy. Is that what you're implying? I'm not really sure what you're implying.
No Retreat
No Retreat
Goon
No Retreat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:13 am

Post by No Retreat »

In post 2822, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2820, No Retreat wrote:I don't really think the 5 factions things in the op flavor really has anything to do with the factions in this game.
Your faction is your wincon. They are not public information.

^^ This is from Mastin's setup posts.

You sure about that?
yes I know that, not really seeing where you are getting 5 factions from that though.
In post 2, mastin2 wrote:Yet a fifth faction
there's this but I would think it would just be flavor

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”