MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5558, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5557, MathBlade wrote:Luna question -- I can't look it up easily because phone posting. When was the first post (just the day is fine) that you claimed faction cop? Was it d2 with the result or did you claim/crumb before that?
I claimed that someone in my hood had a faction cop result of Isolationist on SS.
I didn't say it was me specifically just in case.
Later i claimed that the faction cop was Strong Willed, but he saw through my fake claim so the reaction test failed.
@Wake88 did you see my post suggesting what I think is going on? It is the one you didn't read because nachos were required.

@Luna -- Why fake claim strong willed at all? And why identify it as yourself later? It is mainly all the information being shared and likely if there is a Wulden in there then some of it may not be accurate. Why add to this confusion?

@Salt Squad -- For this hypothetical let's assume everything you are saying is true. Why would you waffle on being a smart lynch? If you truly could confirm yourself why would you ever say that?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:34 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

If you're complaining that you dont know what the threats to you are.
At the very least we know there is a global threat, as stated in the mechanics post they win when they are 50% of the living.
No one has flipped with a win condition like that.
So at the very least we dont have a global scum flipped.

I made another assesment in that all the flips we've seen so far have either a nation or a race included in the faction name.
This doesnt occur with the Isolationist result i got on SS.
This makes me think they are a mix with members that can be literally anything, and can be literally anywhere.
That looks more like a scum faction?
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5551, Salt Squad wrote:You claimed a guilty on me.
Hold on a second! How do you KNOW "isolationist" = GUILTY??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 5571, Wake1 wrote:
Mastin, when players die and flip will there be anything at all to differentiate between Town and Scum?
Holy shit dude, read the OP. It's not that difficult to use common sense for stuff like this, and it's already been discussed in the thread extensively. I have asked only one question to mastin so far.
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 5577, Almost50 wrote:
Because this day phase has had 80 pages and no one has claimed to be part of that faction ^__^
Keep trying though.
Heat, Beeboy and Cakez. MUGI-CHAN BEST GIRL
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:@Luna -- Why fake claim strong willed at all?
To try to eliminate the possibility of redirection from reactions
In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:And why identify it as yourself later?
Read the post where i revealed myself. I was planning on just working as a VT because i didnt want to give more info to scum by them abusing me as a way to get results with redirection, since at the time, i was buying SS's reaction.
In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:It is mainly all the information being shared and likely if there is a Wulden in there then some of it may not be accurate. Why add to this confusion?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here.
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

Oh hey that's a good point.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:37 pm

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

In post 5570, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5568, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:If they are town why their flipping from different factions? how they can win with eachother if they can? and which need to kill which?
Look at their win condition.
Look at the mechanics post.
Even if they are all dead, even if they are from different factions, as long as their threats are eliminated they win.
That sounds Town in my book.
This so called towns might need to kill each other and might have different requiered threats.

I need to know if anyof them is my faction's threat or not.

and dram is not like anyone else. as far as I'm now this wincon will be triggered at some point of the game when an event "new human treaty" triggers.

I have no reason to beleive that is something good for town ; cuase you know the only person flipped was undead.

I need to know there is a way for figuring stuff out and I need this way to be mod confirmed. If there is a way to analyze the flavor stories and relize hey "everyone are sad fror this dead it was town though" I need to know I can relay on stories.

I have nothing to seprate town from scum atm and I can't play this.

~Ice
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 5581, Luna Fox wrote:
I answered this.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:38 pm

In post 5581, Luna Fox wrote:
SS claimed something else

the fact SS hasn't claim "isolationist" is the guilty not the fact its "isolationist"

:facepalm:
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

If you really want to replace out because you cant figure out the game go ahead, i dont blame you, this game is pretty hard to figure out, i however am having fun trying to figure it out, and mastin put effort into making this, and im not letting that effort go to waste.
But being here complaining that you dont know what anything means, and not listening to the people actually trying to make sense of the game isnt going to make scum magically pop out of nowhere.
P-Edit: This is directed at the people that feel like replacing out because "it isnt a game of mafia".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5552, Wake1 wrote:I also want to understand why I don't have access to my faction's PT,
Because we don't have a PT!! Are you for real, wake? We don't need to out ALL our faction members. Nobody needs to announce they belong to the Northern Tribes. Remember we have a HERO to protect. They shouldn't need to be known to the public.

Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Expedience »

Beeboy, can you self-vote? Right now if you're town the circumstances are so severely stacked against you that you should have accepted your fate by now. Thanks.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:39 pm

In post 5570, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5568, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:If they are town why their flipping from different factions? how they can win with eachother if they can? and which need to kill which?
Look at their win condition.
Look at the mechanics post.
Even if they are all dead, even if they are from different factions, as long as their threats are eliminated they win.
That sounds Town in my book.
The point is that the "Threats" are ambigious since some factins might have other factions as threats and we don't know it, and only they know that. Which faction is the true "Town" like the mechanic page specifically was vauge that their was at least "one" town faciton, but you say everyone who has flipped is town. How is everyone town, but we don't know their threats if they are different factions and their enemies are not told to us?

I am thinking right now this is just a ridiculous puzzle to be solved, and part of me desn't want to bother.
I think Salt Squad needs a flip based on wht I have seen.

~Fire

I am pretty upset with this games vagueness.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5580, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:@Luna -- Why fake claim strong willed at all?
To try to eliminate the possibility of redirection from reactions
In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:And why identify it as yourself later?
Read the post where i revealed myself. I was planning on just working as a VT because i didnt want to give more info to scum by them abusing me as a way to get results with redirection, since at the time, i was buying SS's reaction.
In post 5575, MathBlade wrote:It is mainly all the information being shared and likely if there is a Wulden in there then some of it may not be accurate. Why add to this confusion?
I'm not exactly sure what you're asking here.
Nearly everyone in your hood has said some kind of info about the hood/themselves (or who they claim to be). With the possibility of a Wulden spy in the mix it becomes harder the more information over analysis there is the harder it is to find who is telling the truth and if they exist who is lying. Why add to this confusion?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:40 pm

@Math

I read your post , I beleive so to

this is a mafia inside mafia , so tell me which flipped faction can win with which other faction?

do you know who you should eleminate as a member of your faction and what others are town with you?
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 5582, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:and dram is not like anyone else. as far as I'm now this wincon will be triggered at some point of the game when an event "new human treaty" triggers.
Yes, im aware, i have that same wincon too, i also dont know when or how this triggers, i have no idea what i need to do to win or who the threats to this are.
What i do know is that if you have a role PM similar to those other 3 flipped as you claim you should have even less confusion than me, and im not complaining.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

I guess I'm just going to play as a Survivor then.

I have no trustworthy information to work with.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Salt Squad
Salt Squad
Goon
Salt Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Salt Squad »

In post 5587, Expedience wrote:Beeboy, can you self-vote? Right now if you're town the circumstances are so severely stacked against you that you should have accepted your fate by now. Thanks.
I refuse. Klingon is scum and I am upset at how hard I am getting screwed by a redirector right now.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:43 pm

In post 5585, Luna Fox wrote:If you really want to replace out because you cant figure out the game go ahead, i dont blame you, this game is pretty hard to figure out, i however am having fun trying to figure it out, and mastin put effort into making this, and im not letting that effort go to waste.
But being here complaining that you dont know what anything means, and not listening to the people actually trying to make sense of the game isnt going to make scum magically pop out of nowhere.
P-Edit: This is directed at the people that feel like replacing out because "it isnt a game of mafia".
I Don't have any problem with a hard game to figuring out

I just want a game that has any kind of way garanteeing you can figure out what the fuck you should do.

and I don't wanna replace out. this is one of the only things I can do during this boring period of my life :/
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:43 pm

In post 5592, Wake1 wrote:I guess I'm just going to play as a Survivor then.

I have no trustworthy information to work with.
I truly feel like this tbh.

~Firebringer
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

In post 5591, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 5582, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:and dram is not like anyone else. as far as I'm now this wincon will be triggered at some point of the game when an event "new human treaty" triggers.
Yes, im aware, i have that same wincon too, i also dont know when or how this triggers, i have no idea what i need to do to win or who the threats to this are.
What i do know is that if you have a role PM similar to those other 3 flipped as you claim you should have even less confusion than me, and im not complaining.
I know for a fact that two of the flipped are town for not having a factional redacted part (no night kill - no fake claim ...) and maybe more reasons or not...

so yes I know two person are definietly town.

I don't know anything else beside kuroi wins the game when all the treats to individual vampire thingi are gone and dram wins when something triggers,

and yes I know that kuroi doesn't want majority to win. I don't know if I can win with kuroi or not cuase thats kindda important info to know what is your wincondition. isn't it?

yes I'm going to assume he was town. but this is redicolous that even he was thinking he is mafia .

~Ice
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 5594, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 5585, Luna Fox wrote:If you really want to replace out because you cant figure out the game go ahead, i dont blame you, this game is pretty hard to figure out, i however am having fun trying to figure it out, and mastin put effort into making this, and im not letting that effort go to waste.
I Don't have any problem with a hard game to figuring out

I just want a game that has any kind of way garanteeing you can figure out what the fuck you should do.

and I don't wanna replace out. this is one of the only things I can do during this boring period of my life :/
This is exactly how I feel.

I don't want to replace out either, but this game's so vague I feel like I'm denied even basic information from flips.

If you're playing Mafia but the flips won't tell you who the Mafia are, how are you even supposed to play?
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5574, Wake1 wrote:Didn't someone say a fakeclaim would be revealed if a Scum player died?
It would if it was given to then ONLY. It won't if it was given for their whole faction.

Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Luna Fox »

I mean sorry if i sounded mean.
It's just kinda starting to annoy me that 90% of the posts in here is "omg i dont know what to do, i dont know who i need to kill" instead of actual scumhunting.
I already have given you guys an starting point.
I have an Isolationist faction result on beeboy who's denying that they are that faction.
I already made inferences that suggest this may be the global scum faction we've been looking for.
However, there's a low but possible chance i got redirected, if this is true, there's scum in my hood.

This is enough for you to make an informed decission on how to go from here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”