rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:43 am

Post by rb »

In post 3572, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:when I said scumread i meant the thing that made you lean scum on me

you said I'm following others like the way you have similar reads with others? if not how and where

why your leaning scum on me again?
I think there's a language barrier here. Honestly.

I've said like at least five times that I didn't like the timing of your case on Kuroi. You DID say you were V/LA so again: null. The case itself doesn't scream town to me, so again: null.

I'm not leaning scum on you again. Wtf.
ASOIAF wrote:putting you down in scum lean for not analyzing what I asked you (not even reading it) and pure dodge and pretending it to be something else.

I've been fully reading them. your not the one who is reading anything and dodging here

~Ice
Fucks given = 0.
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:46 am

Post by A Song of Ice and Fire »

my case on kuroi is basically a defense from his case on me

where should I defended mysefl from his case on me? before he posted it? kidding me right?

this is just saying your not reading that shit and you have no idea about the whole intreaction over and over

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:48 am

In post 3576, rb wrote:Fucks given = 0.
well that was just a try to make you read the actual fuck more than being a legit read cuase I feel your just holding a middleground shit about me-kuroi interaction

and given that preflip accusation it only seems like you really want to discredit my push on him

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

Post by rb »

Did you just admit to your kuroi case being OMGUS? :mrgreen:

First you say the thimg of your cause is because you were V/LA and now you're saying that it's because it was a defense. Which one of us has no idea again?

Also I can't stop laughing because your scumlean on me just reads to me like, "you scumlean on me?! I scumlean on you!"
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Heartless »

is there a reason you're being antagonistic? or...what?

i get not liking that your wagon is losing and personally i kind of think wayward is more likely to flip scum but i am also not sorry to see kuroi go at all
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:51 am

Post by rb »

In post 3578, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
well that was just a try to make you read the actual fuck more than being a legit read cuase I feel your just holding a middleground shit about me-kuroi interaction

and given that preflip accusation it only seems like you really want to discredit my push on him

~Ice
Wow it's so fucking weird that I'm holding a middle-ground on a null-read, isn't it?

Yes I really want to discredit your push on Kuroi, that's why I'm saying I find it null as opposed to saying I find it shit - because I REALLY want to discredit it...
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 am

Post by copper223 »

@BBmolla
Is more likely
anti-town
, this particular claim reminds me a lot of the we didn't playtest this miller claim.
In post 16, BBmolla wrote:My role is very basic
The devil is in the details and this is an easy way to side step answers that may involve teammates.
Great Ridge
Based on flavor geography of where the difference factions seized territory (which admittedly mastin claimed might be a red herring) slightly higher chance of you being a Wulden (according to Toog. that's more likely to be the cult faction), if so the claim you are human aligned per your wincon is likely a lie.
In post 293, BBmolla wrote:just throwing this out there, when I made my "I'm town" post the irony was that I wasn't 100% sure I was actually town but I figured I was due to lack of nightkill
This sounds true, you can recruit players instead of killing them?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 am

In post 3579, rb wrote:Did you just admit to your kuroi case being OMGUS? :mrgreen:

First you say the thimg of your cause is because you were V/LA and now you're saying that it's because it was a defense. Which one of us has no idea again?

Also I can't stop laughing because your scumlean on me just reads to me like, "you scumlean on me?! I scumlean on you!"
wtf are you talking about I had kuroi as scum sinsce way earlier in game becuase of how he reacted to WT

that was about why I wasn't the first one who made these major wagons or being the first one who says WT might not be scum as you accused me of just duplicating. yes I was V/LA in this game for 2 days. the response on kuroi is me defedning against his shit telling why he making this shit making him more likly scum.

and no thats not even close to what I just said about my scumlean on you.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 am

Post by rb »

In post 3583, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3579, rb wrote:Did you just admit to your kuroi case being OMGUS? :mrgreen:

wtf are you talking about I had kuroi as scum sinsce way earlier in game becuase of how he reacted to WT

that was about why I wasn't the first one who made these major wagons or being the first one who says WT might not be scum as you accused me of just duplicating. yes I was V/LA in this game for 2 days. the response on kuroi is me defedning against his shit telling why he making this shit making him more likly scum.

and no thats not even close to what I just said about my scumlean on you.

~Ice
So then why did you say your case was a
defense
if you were scumreading him from early in the game?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:55 am

In post 3581, rb wrote:
In post 3578, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:

~Ice
Wow it's so fucking weird that I'm holding a middle-ground on a null-read, isn't it?

Yes I really want to discredit your push on Kuroi, that's why I'm saying I find it null as opposed to saying I find it shit - because I REALLY want to discredit it...
you said null scum lean but that doesn't even matter

you didn't read my post about kuroi and wt becuase you said you don't like meta cases. their not cases. one is my defense and explaining the meta and conversation with the other head of this hydra the second is my iso dive on the other wagon of the game.

your just mirepresenting me and trying to dodge that with bringing up my question about your read on me

~Ice
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3580, Heartless wrote:
is there a reason you're being antagonistic? or...what?

i get not liking that your wagon is losing and personally i kind of think wayward is more likely to flip scum but i am also not sorry to see kuroi go at all
do you see any value in this rb/luna/fa interaction?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:58 am

In post 3584, rb wrote:So then why did you say your case was a defense if you were scumreading him from early in the game?
there are two parts in kuroi scumread.

he said he has my slot as town way earlier. yesterday he started to post from post 1 again called my first emotional rages probably scum aligned - backtracking from his earlier read right after two of my scumgames finished which had dgb and titus on who are both townreading me for my emotional posting.

when I called him out for this timing he faked a pattern in my meta,

I explained all these with a meta read on him based on the same game I found and said how we discussed stiff (me and my hydra partner earlier today)

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by rb »

So far you've said:

- the timing of your case was because you were V/LA
- the timing of your case was because you were defending yourself
- you were building a case on an early scumread

I don't think all three can be true. Or maybe they can. I can't really tell tbh because I find it impossible to decipher how much of this is language barrier, how much is your emotions and how much is because you genuinely think I'm dodging/being scummy right now.

Because if we're just misunderstanding I'd like to fix it up but if you're just "over-reacting" or actually think I'm scummy I really don't give a fuck and this interaction is shitting up the thread.

P-edit:

Again, I read the case I just don't think it's great and nor do I think it makes you town (or scum). You had reasons for making it as any alignment and your case could have been made as any alignment. What's so hard to understand about this?

If you think there's something you said that's supposed to make me go, "WOW! ICE IS TOWN!" then please do point it out to me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3577, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:my case on kuroi is basically a defense from his case on me
What did this mean if it's not an OMGUS?

Caught up (mostly skimmed) from the last VC. Tim (I think...) was right, the noise to signal ratio is pretty high.

Pedit: You just finished two scumgames where you were townread for emotional posting? I'd call that comment scummy if it weren't so obviously bad logic to post it.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:01 am

Post by rb »

In post 3587, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3584, rb wrote:So then why did you say your case was a defense if you were scumreading him from early in the game?
there are two parts in kuroi scumread.

he said he has my slot as town way earlier. yesterday he started to post from post 1 again called my first emotional rages probably scum aligned - backtracking from his earlier read right after two of my scumgames finished which had dgb and titus on who are both townreading me for my emotional posting.

when I called him out for this timing he faked a pattern in my meta,

I explained all these with a meta read on him based on the same game I found and said how we discussed stiff (me and my hydra partner earlier today)

~Ice
You see this is fine but this particular case could be made as any alignment, so I read it as null. Is that a problem?
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 3586, dramonic wrote:do you see any value in this rb/luna/fa interaction?
no, but that doesn't compel me to snark at it
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 am

In post 3588, rb wrote:So far you've said:

I don't think all three can be true. Or maybe they can. I can't really tell tbh because I find it impossible to decipher how much of this is language barrier, how much is your emotions and how much is because you genuinely think I'm dodging/being scummy right now.

Because if we're just misunderstanding I'd like to fix it up but if you're just "over-reacting" or actually think I'm scummy I really don't give a fuck and this interaction is shitting up the thread.

P-edit:

Again, I read the case I just don't think it's great and nor do I think it makes you town (or scum). You had reasons for making it as any alignment and your case could have been made as any alignment. What's so hard to understand about this?

If you think there's something you said that's supposed to make me go, "WOW! ICE IS TOWN!" then please do point it out to me.

thats not what I said at all

there were answers to different question and the third is not at all true

Kuroi had a townread on my posts before and He changed that later right after those game finished. I was V/LA and yes so many points were actually already mentioned not by me before - like luna said the same thing about WT apperently and achived another deduction - I made a full Iso dive from my pov so that was saying why it happened now and not before.

the case is not omgus

I had kuroi as scum before him attacking me . the fact he attacked me like that is scummy as well and I explained it.

I usually townread whoever start to scum read / engage and legitly read me unless I feel their just dirting me up and kuroi is dirting me up.

and no you may be null on the case, you just need to know what was the case cuase that disaprove what you said about me sheeping others on kuroi.

~Ice
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:10 am

In post 3589, davesaz wrote:What did this mean if it's not an OMGUS?
he made a shitty case on me after i said he is scumread of me. you may call it an omgus of omgus then?

I defended myself proved why he is lieing and why that makes him scum.

~Ice
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 3588, rb wrote:If you think there's something you said that's supposed to make me go, "WOW! ICE IS TOWN!" then please do point it out to me.
this whole interaction wasn't suppose to do that. you said your leaning scum on me (a bit)

and you said why

I said why its wrong

but that wasn't my whole argument. you said you read my posts yet your posts show you didn't. I want to see if the way you wifom'ed about kuroi is becuase you already know his alignment and your scum or your just misunderstood me earlier

~Ice
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 am

In post 3594, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 3588, rb wrote:If you think there's something you said that's supposed to make me go, "WOW! ICE IS TOWN!" then please do point it out to me.
this whole interaction wasn't suppose to do that. you said your leaning scum on me (a bit)

and you said why

I said why its wrong

but that wasn't my whole argument. you said you read my posts yet your posts show you didn't. I want to see if the way you wifom'ed about kuroi is becuase you already know his alignment and your scum or your just misunderstood me earlier

~Ice
ok
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 am

Franky is probably scum too

he is not picking his prod but was online on the site moments ago.

~Ice
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:21 am

Post by rb »

In post 3592, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:
In post 3588, rb wrote:So far you've said:

P-edit:

thats not what I said at all

there were answers to different question and the third is not at all true

Kuroi had a townread on my posts before and He changed that later right after those game finished. I was V/LA and yes so many points were actually already mentioned not by me before - like luna said the same thing about WT apperently and achived another deduction - I made a full Iso dive from my pov so that was saying why it happened now and not before.

the case is not omgus

I had kuroi as scum before him attacking me . the fact he attacked me like that is scummy as well and I explained it.

I usually townread whoever start to scum read / engage and legitly read me unless I feel their just dirting me up and kuroi is dirting me up.

and no you may be null on the case, you just need to know what was the case cuase that disaprove what you said about me sheeping others on kuroi.

~Ice
Yeah and that's fine. You can do this as either alignment and have the potential motivation to do so as either alignment as well, so I read it/you as null. I've rescinded what I thought was scummy about it, because I don't really see the likelihood of a bus now but it's still a multi-faction game and I'm still not entirely sure if your persona is as impossible to fake as others are saying. If you keep it up for more of the game then I'll townread it but it's still only Day 1. Although yeah it's a pretty long Day 1 I'm just not comfortable town-reading it because like in the above I don't necessarily see you as doing anything that's specifically town-motivated, despite the consistency.

We done now?
A Song of Ice and Fire
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
A Song of Ice and Fire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:24 am

not till the scums die never till the scums die.

vote kuroi with me please ?! :oops:

~Ice
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Luna Fox »

In post 3571, rb wrote:
In post 3558, Luna Fox wrote:Also stop dodging her questions by overfocusing on this.
In post 3562, Luna Fox wrote:The funny thing is that you're saying that was her intention, when it really wasn't. Yet it somehow made you elevate her from null-scum to null, so i would say that it's causing more of a psychological effect on your read, on something that you... supposedly shouldn't be caring about?

P-Edit: @rb
What. The. Actual. Fuck. Luna?

I didn't say I'm reading her null because of the town thing, I said I'm reading her null again in the post where I mentioned that yes, she does seem consistent. I still don't know how hard it is to fake but I'm not scum-leaning on her anymore. Also, there's two people who keep asking me questions about the thing I said, which I've now explained at least 3 times - I'm not the one focussing on it, other people are asking me/questioning me about it. In my eyes I was just highlighting a thing said by Ice that literally any alignment could say: AT THE SAME TIME AS NULL-READING HER.

I mean yeah, how fucking weird that I'm null-reading a person who says things that I feel like any alignment could say, right?
Oh i misunderstood then.
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:25 am

Post by rb »

In post 3598, A Song of Ice and Fire wrote:not till the scums die never till the scums die.

vote kuroi with me please ?! :oops:

~Ice
Sorry, I still think WT is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”