rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5050 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:39 am

Post by rb »

Good cover for your fuckup in though. Looks like you realised you have literally no choice but to scumread Math because they and I are following similar patterns of thinking/reasoning. You literally can't scucmread me and not them if you're Town.

But you're not Town and you didn't think of that.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5051 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:40 am

Post by copper223 »

As for Maths' points:
In post 3869, MathBlade wrote:@Copper why did you say you couldn't townread Song all game yet call them very likely town?
Because as multiball the mere fact they are scum hunting like mad and being genuine about it doesn't guarantee them being town, it is more than enough to defend them D1 though.

In post 3876, MathBlade wrote:This is shit. Being aware and being able to change it are two different things.
I hate meta to read anyone but if you are a meta reader and are going to exclude meta you do so because you realize it doesn't work on that person.

FOS Titus +Copper.
This post is pretty scummy along the lines of RB's SS "question", it makes a pointless distinction between being aware and being able to change your meta(obviously what I am implying is that she can manipulate her meta so that's not the way to read Titus and people asking about it should concentrate on other aspects of her game), and this is also why I started to change my mind on Mathblade. I also see no re-evaluation of that FOS now that he has 1 flip to work with and a claim from me of different sort.

@RB
You continue being a sarcastic ass, I'll lynch LLD and then, assuming my labors bear fruit and I was right about, you can either kill me or face the firing squad tomorrow.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5052 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:41 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 5051, rb wrote:Good cover for your fuckup in 5039 though. Looks like you realised you have literally no choice but to scumread Math because they and I are following similar patterns of thinking/reasoning. You literally can't scucmread me and not them if you're Town.

But you're not Town and you didn't think of that.
:lol: :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5053 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:44 am

Post by rb »

In post 5052, copper223 wrote:As for Maths' points:
In post 3869, MathBlade wrote:@Copper why did you say you couldn't townread Song all game yet call them very likely town?
Because as multiball the mere fact they are scum hunting like mad and being genuine about it doesn't guarantee them being town, it is more than enough to defend them D1 though.

In post 3876, MathBlade wrote:This is shit. Being aware and being able to change it are two different things.
I hate meta to read anyone but if you are a meta reader and are going to exclude meta you do so because you realize it doesn't work on that person.

FOS Titus +Copper.
This post is pretty scummy along the lines of RB's SS "question", it makes a pointless distinction between being aware and being able to change your meta(obviously what I am implying is that she can manipulate her meta so that's not the way to read Titus and people asking about it should concentrate on other aspects of her game), and this is also why I started to change my mind on Mathblade. I also see no re-evaluation of that FOS now that he has 1 flip to work with and a claim from me of different sort.

@RB
You continue being a sarcastic ass, I'll lynch LLD and then, assuming my labors bear fruit and I was right about, you can either kill me or face the firing squad tomorrow.
Oh so NOW you're gonna explain stuff? :roll:

What labours? You've done nothing all game :lol:
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5054 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:46 am

Post by rb »

Copper you're still yet to give actual evidence as to why we should take race as indicating faction.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5055 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:46 am

Post by copper223 »

I was phone posting from Thailand, I am here now and I am specifically talking about lynching LLD :D. I bet your mom hates you too :D.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5056 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:48 am

Post by copper223 »

In post 5055, rb wrote:Copper you're still yet to give actual evidence as to why we should take race as indicating faction.
The evidence is there are 5 possibly and 4 almost guaranteed members of the undead race all in the same PT and sharing the same wincon as a faction, I do not believe we are the only ones in that position nor should anyone with a lick of brain.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5057 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:52 am

Post by rb »

In post 5057, copper223 wrote:
In post 5055, rb wrote:Copper you're still yet to give actual evidence as to why we should take race as indicating faction.
The evidence is there are 5 possibly and 4 almost guaranteed members of the undead race all in the same PT and sharing the same wincon as a faction, I do not believe we are the only ones in that position nor should anyone with a lick of brain.
And do you think anyone in your hood who was not actually undead/treaty wincon would not have the appropriate fakeclaim?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5058 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:52 am

Post by rb »

Or even if they didn't have a fakeclaim, would anyone in your head even claim to be not undead anyway?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5059 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:53 am

Post by rb »

In post 5059, rb wrote:Or even if they didn't have a fakeclaim, would anyone in your hood even claim to be not undead anyway?
EBWOP
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5060 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:01 am

Post by copper223 »

Only undead are allowed in our PT (per mastin guarantee), so at most since the Wulden are partially undead after their transformation from Lyncans we have Wulden mole(s).

It makes very little sense for there to be more than 1 Wulden mole both balance-wise and based on how the players have behaved, let's even assume 2 to cover lunatic fringe cases, that still means there are 3 undead (of the same race, one of which is mod confirmed post flip to be the same as me) with the same faction wincon, that's enough to believe the other undead races (Nosferatu and Wulden) also have PT's and shared win-cons, so claiming to be of that race is a bigger scum-tell than everything I have read about WT.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5061 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:04 am

Post by rb »

Here's the funniest thing though Copper, which has a lot to do with why I think you're scum. It should be ppprreeetttyy damn obvious by now that I'm aligned with either the Titus/BBMolla faction to anyone with any kind of brain reading this thread. It's exactly why Luna + Stormblade don't want me lynched even if I'm fighting against their Neighbourhood - because their treaty WinCon still works with mine - we all sort of share in the superhappyfuntimes together. You, on the other hand apparently don't like my WinCon because you keep trying to get me lynched. This says A LOT about what your actual motivations are in comparison to other members of the treaty.

:)
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5062 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by copper223 »

:D shifting the argument cause you have lost.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5063 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by rb »

I also find it hard to believe that Mastin would acctually guarantee your Hood to be purely Undead given her general approach to modding the game in other areas. People have also pointed out they've been in Neighbourhoods where majority are scum, and this game is FAR from the kind of game to worry strictly about "balance". I think Mastin would have made it overall balanced, but there's nothing to suggest there couldn't be multiple scum in the hood because of some arbitrary reason like "muh ballence"
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5064 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:07 am

Post by copper223 »

:D ask Luna.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5065 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:08 am

Post by rb »

In post 5065, copper223 wrote::D ask Luna.
You mean the person who thinks her entire neighbourhood might be scummy? :lol:
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5066 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:09 am

Post by copper223 »

Exactly, the player who I have no influence on so if it were a lie I would be fucked, which pretty much guarantees to anyone with a brain bigger than an amoeba that I am not lying :D.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5067 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:09 am

Post by rb »

Also it makes little difference whether she did or didn't because as already said:]

"People have also pointed out they've been in Neighbourhoods where majority are scum, and this game is FAR from the kind of game to worry strictly about "balance". I think Mastin would have made it overall balanced, but there's nothing to suggest there couldn't be multiple scum in the hood because of some arbitrary reason like "muh ballence"

So again Copper: do you think that scum in your neighbourhood wouldn't have believable fake-claims?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5068 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:10 am

Post by copper223 »

Whether they have fake claims or not if they even exist is irrelevant for the point I am making that race is a significant tell of your alignment.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5069 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:11 am

Post by rb »

Btw there's 4 races in this game who are considered Undead.

Nosferatu
Undead
Wulden
Vampires

So I don't know why you think your neighbourhood being mod-confirmed to be all undead should mean you think you all literally have the racial descriptor of "undead".
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5070 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 am

Post by rb »

In post 5069, copper223 wrote:Whether they have fake claims or not if they even exist is irrelevant for the point I am making that race is a significant tell of your alignment.
Uh, are you being intentionally obtuse or something?

If it's possible that your neighbourhood have a number of people with fake-claims to deceive the hood into thinking they're undead...then you obviously can't rely on everyone having told the truth. Lmao.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5071 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by copper223 »

Mastin does not consider Humans, Vampires, lycans, nosferatu, or others undead.
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5072 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:16 am

Post by copper223 »

No it is not possible, what is possible is that there are multiple Wulden moles, I am 50/50 that there is 1 to begin with, which is the most logical setup, maybe in a weird world there are 2, more is so unlikely it goes under the threshold you consider when making rational decisions about what the best play is.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5073 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:18 am

Post by rb »

Can I get confirmation of that Mastin?

If that's the case then the point does make sense I guess. Meh. I still don't think the hood is scum-free but it's fair that would indicate that Wulden = more likely to be scummers if I were in the hood and privy to that info.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #5074 (ISO) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Can we get more LLD votes?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”