Mini 533: Something wicked this way comes! Game over!

ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:BM played good. . . I wanted petunho dead, and he somehow talked his way out of it.
Well, after I did the whole voting recap thing and we all started to look at him, he just replaced out. That hurt the "wagon" against him (everyone always wants to give replacements a "chance to clear their name"), so that was pretty cheap IMO...

I mean, yeah he claimed that he "didn't have time" as his reason to leave - but he sure seemed to have enough time when no one was voting for him and he was just jumping on all those bandwagons...

Also... I noticed this after I was dead (actually just near the end of Day 2 when I didn't have time to make a big case), and I was wondering if anyone else noticed it?

-BM kept saying that Michel and geraintm were town and that OGML and shaka were scummy (remember his whole "I'd be willing to lynch these people" lists?)
-Michel and geraintm both kept saying they thought I was town.
-OGML and shaka were voting for me.

Yet, BM still voted for me. Basically, he sided with the people he said were "scummy", and went against the people he said were "town".

After really looking it over after I was dead, I was pretty sure he was scum for such blatant contradictions of words and actions, but it was too late to make a case about it.

But I was just wondering if anyone else even noticed this?
Tigers ate my signature.
ZeekLTK
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
ZeekLTK
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Post by ZeekLTK »

But qman I thought it was a good game. I had fun.

If you had given me any role other than Miller I most likely wouldn't have hammered DS on Day 1, but I guess that's why Day 2 was so interesting. :D
Tigers ate my signature.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

ZeekLTK wrote:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:BM played good. . . I wanted petunho dead, and he somehow talked his way out of it.
Well, after I did the whole voting recap thing and we all started to look at him, he just replaced out. That hurt the "wagon" against him (everyone always wants to give replacements a "chance to clear their name"), so that was pretty cheap IMO...

I mean, yeah he claimed that he "didn't have time" as his reason to leave - but he sure seemed to have enough time when no one was voting for him and he was just jumping on all those bandwagons...

Also... I noticed this after I was dead (actually just near the end of Day 2 when I didn't have time to make a big case), and I was wondering if anyone else noticed it?

-BM kept saying that Michel and geraintm were town and that OGML and shaka were scummy (remember his whole "I'd be willing to lynch these people" lists?)
-Michel and geraintm both kept saying they thought I was town.
-OGML and shaka were voting for me.

Yet, BM still voted for me. Basically, he sided with the people he said were "scummy", and went against the people he said were "town".

After really looking it over after I was dead, I was pretty sure he was scum for such blatant contradictions of words and actions, but it was too late to make a case about it.

But I was just wondering if anyone else even noticed this?
I dont think it really matters. As town or scum, anybody who is willing to follow me to a BW earns temporary immunity from me. At least until said wagon is over. :P

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Petunho
Petunho
Goon
Petunho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Post by Petunho »

ZeekLTK wrote:I mean, yeah he claimed that he "didn't have time" as his reason to leave - but he sure seemed to have enough time when no one was voting for him and he was just jumping on all those bandwagons...
I really didn't have time to concentrate to this game. I had started on my Bachelor's thesis, and that and other school work just took every spare time I had.

It would have been interesting to play this game to the end and see if I could have talked my way out of the rising voting against me. I think I wouldn't have succeeded as well as BM did. I was honored to be replaced by BM and it was so close for him to go all the way.

The first night kill was pure luck that I hit on he cop, but I et very mixed up 'cause I did mention in my NightKill PM to Qman that 'Poison woul be nice'. I really thought that was the reason why poisoning was brought up and I didn't think even a second that there would be a serialkiller.

It was interesting to follow this game even after I got replaced and see how BM allmost made it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”