Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

I practically solved the game for you, all you had to be do was be reasonable, but you couldn't do that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Lexa »

We did our damndest to make it as hard to believe you as possible so don't give gin too much crap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

I'll give Gin crap because he didn't even fucking try.

If he tried and disbelieved me, I wouldn't care.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

Like he knew I was town and voted me exclusively because I wouldn't read the thread solely to humiliate him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

How fucked up is that?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:49 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 2302, Titus wrote:I'll give Gin crap because he didn't even fucking try.

I TOLD YOU TO SAY WHY PRANA WAS SCUM BESIDES VCA TITUS. YOU REFUSED EVERYTIME
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2305, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2302, Titus wrote:I'll give Gin crap because he didn't even fucking try.

I TOLD YOU TO SAY WHY PRANA WAS SCUM BESIDES VCA TITUS. YOU REFUSED EVERYTIME
I DID THE ENTIRE GAME PHASE.

LOOK AT EVERY POST WHERE I HIGHLIGHT WHERE AND WHEN PRANADEVIL WASN'T SCUMHUNTING.
I TOLD YOU WHY HE WASN'T.
WHY HE CAME OFF CLEARER THAN ME.

You have no business in a lylo. Your lylo is your ego. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:53 am

Post by Titus »

You live to lylo if you do something wrong or your slot does.

Devil, Lexa, well played. You saw Gin's weakness and exploited it. My frustration with Gin does not detract from that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:55 am

All I remember is you talking about my pride. All I picture is you saying I'm an idiot for not listening because pride.

I can't town read that and never will.

I'm not sorry and your night actions didn't even make fucking sense, given if you read the thread I would make sense as town.

I'm still pissed that Garmr modkilled and severely cut off our chances of winning

Oh and Alexa!scum? You hard defended that. So fuck off
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Lexa »

Gin living to final 3 as a "confirmed cop" should also throw huge red flags to the other town - or so we can argue
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2309, Lexa wrote:Gin living to final 3 as a "confirmed cop" should also throw huge red flags to the other town - or so we can argue
This.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Lexa »

Speaking of garmr I posted about him in the pt
In post 98, Lexa wrote:Gotta give props to Garmr he's pretty much the sole reason this game hasn't been an easy party of mislynches
In post 120, Lexa wrote:Ikr I love it, people like Garmr never realize the strength of your argumentation won't win you games alone, it's about how you can manipulate other people's perceptions of you that matters
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2308, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:All I remember is you talking about my pride. All I picture is you saying I'm an idiot for not listening because pride.

I can't town read that and never will.

I'm not sorry and your night actions didn't even make fucking sense, given if you read the thread I would make sense as town.

I'm still pissed that Garmr modkilled and severely cut off our chances of winning

Oh and Alexa!scum? You hard defended that. So fuck off
Oh I'm pissed at Garmr too.

You're right I hard defended that. Town was shitting the bed before I arrived and I had fingered scum.
2309 is why I checked you. It made sense.

All you heard was your pride made you act this way because a) your pride was the cause and b) you didn't want to reasses.

You can read through my ISO and just control F "isn't scumhunting" or Devil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Lexa »

I have to imagine town wins of he doesn't suicide unless he starts targeting Titus, he hit the game on the nose pretty much at every turn (though I think prana thinks we had a wincon)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2311, Lexa wrote:Speaking of garmr I posted about him in the pt
In post 98, Lexa wrote:Gotta give props to Garmr he's pretty much the sole reason this game hasn't been an easy party of mislynches
In post 120, Lexa wrote:Ikr I love it, people like Garmr never realize the strength of your argumentation won't win you games alone, it's about how you can manipulate other people's perceptions of you that matters
This. Gin never saw this though. That's why he doubted my analysis and refusal to read.

Words on a screen. All of it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Lexa »

Gin do you mind relinking those mastina threads you did way early in the game, could use some reading material
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:01 am

Titus, realize how suspect a slot that didn't play or try for 2 weeks get replaced and the slot accuses a lot of slots in being scum, I put my faith in you and go with Garmr, he flips town, and then you talk about my pride after using a night action on me which is WIFOM from my PoV.

I just couldn't come to the conclusion that you were town
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 am

Post by PranaDevil »

In fairness, Titus, VCA doesn't work by itself, especially when you do leave it wide open for someone to point out inconsistencies, and while I'm not one to assume the game is done before the mod announces it... if there's another bastarding power role in this game I'm killing someone.

However, Gin, Titus, don't get too wound up with each other, end of the day this is a game, and the point is for the scum to create enough confusion that town suspect each other. It was quite clear Titus was gunning for me come the end of yesterday, I was just able t put enough spin on it for her to be suspect because of it, doesn't mean negative in either direction, just that it is what it is.

Overall, besides half the town having bloody power roles, this was actually an interested game, and there were multiple times I thought "welp... that's me caught", especially with my refusal to claim.

Speaking of which, did ANYONE catch what I was hinting at at any point?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2316, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus, realize how suspect a slot that didn't play or try for 2 weeks get replaced and the slot accuses a lot of slots in being scum, I put my faith in you and go with Garmr, he flips town, and then you talk about my pride after using a night action on me which is WIFOM from my PoV.

I just couldn't come to the conclusion that you were town
The last sentence is still your pride.
P sucked. That's why I was alive in lylo. No doubt about that.

I didn't accuse a lot of slots being scum. I suspected and was playing the game filtering shit down. I'm not going to come in with many hard reads unless scum.

I came into the game in a slot with too much power, and a VCA that pointed to a VT claimer as solid scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2317, PranaDevil wrote:In fairness, Titus, VCA doesn't work by itself, especially when you do leave it wide open for someone to point out inconsistencies, and while I'm not one to assume the game is done before the mod announces it... if there's another bastarding power role in this game I'm killing someone.

However, Gin, Titus, don't get too wound up with each other, end of the day this is a game, and the point is for the scum to create enough confusion that town suspect each other. It was quite clear Titus was gunning for me come the end of yesterday, I was just able t put enough spin on it for her to be suspect because of it, doesn't mean negative in either direction, just that it is what it is.

Overall, besides half the town having bloody power roles, this was actually an interested game, and there were multiple times I thought "welp... that's me caught", especially with my refusal to claim.

Speaking of which, did ANYONE catch what I was hinting at at any point?
Oh my VCA works by itself, provided you filter out guilties and with the right conditions and claims. I had a year where I had a total scumpool straight.

:-p

Look forward to seeing you in another game again though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:05 am

Titus, I want to play a game with you where you're there from the start.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 am

It's obvious from your enterence that I dig playing with you
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2320, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Titus, I want to play a game with you where you're there from the start.
Ok.

Sure. I'm open to that. Like I said, I'm frustrated by your weakness, but I don't think you're a bad player or deliberately gamethrew.

Like I'm immensely frustrated.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Also, Titus... while you did get there with the VCA, and were bang on the money, the only problem with it was with all the changes in accusing people (and I get the feeling it was to get reactions and work out who my partner is, I just abused that a bit), it was very easy for me to make a big thing about it, and while you were obviously able to see through what I was doing, I didn't have to prove anything to you, just others, thus knowing you had caught me wasn't an issue unless others bought it, and it was relatively easy to point out things like your changing of opinion of Lexa.

Although, in hindsight, my feeling of how "obv scum" Lexa was dropped rapidly from when I was bullshitting my own VCA to make out it was "either" one or the other, and it was impossible to be both, and that really should have been a massive red flag, so I should be careful of that next time, think I got lucky there.

And yeah, Garmr's idiocy made the game much better in a way, and while I was hoping for straight to night, that would have been super unfair to town.

Apologies to anyone I wound up massively in this game too. I'm a bastard when I want to be. ^_^
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Lexa »

Aren't you in one of those in a hydra?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”