Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2171, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2170, Titus wrote:Have some vodka. It helps. :-p
Look at my name and you dare suggest that
I didn't say remove the Gin. ;)
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 2161, Titus wrote:
In post 2160, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2158, Titus wrote:Doctors and roleblockers don't get PMs with any sort of result. So that's technically a rush to clear yourself.
I DONT UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS TITUS.
You claimed that Shannon targeting you would have known you were ascetic. That's not the case. Doctors do not receive feedback. If you died, she'd know her protection failed. But since you're living, Shannon knows nothing.
This is correct, I haven't received any result from the mod after using my actions, other than 'action received' type things.

Titus' play last night doesn't make sense to me.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2176, shannon wrote:Titus' play
last night
doesn't make sense
to me
FTFY
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

In post 2173, Titus wrote:You reacted with hostility to the mere possibility of being included as scum
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Boy oh boy, second
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2174, PranaDevil wrote:Oh do tell... which pairing is it this time? Oh I know!

Garmr/Devil right? I knew it must be him

or maybe Devil/Gin?

or how about shannon/Lexa? Did that one come up before, I can't remember... i know we went through everybody at some stage.

Oh nope, Lexa's back to being scum again...

I'll keep a tally on how often we jump around with your read on Lexa today. That's 1.
I know it's hard being obvious scum, but you must tone down the waahh Titus is solving the game crying. Really, it's not a good look on you.

We lynch Lexa scum today, then we 1 v 1, which I will win or you must nightkill me or scum must kill me to keep me from clearing you.

Either way, lynching Lexa scum puts the game in autosolve regarding my alignment for you if you're town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2176, shannon wrote:
In post 2158, Titus wrote:Doctors and roleblockers don't get PMs with any sort of result. So that's technically a rush to clear yourself.
You claimed that Shannon targeting you would have known you were ascetic. That's not the case. Doctors do not receive feedback. If you died, she'd know her protection failed. But since you're living, Shannon knows nothing.
This is correct, I haven't received any result from the mod after using my actions, other than 'action received' type things.

If I tracked Lexa,
and was obvious about it,
The result I'd be guaranteed is Lexa visited Devil. Lexa would just then kill ThinkBig and we'd get a false clear on Lexa.

By targeting Gin, we get a 1 v 1 and Gin is being more obvious town in that type of situation given Lexa automatically believed me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Or Devil Gin, Lexa visits Devil, Gin Kills ThinkBig --> No data given. Just that Lexa blocked Devil.

The best play generates 1 scum in us three.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Unless Lexa and Gin are scum together (remote), then that also gives 1 scum outside us three.

That's Devil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 pm

In post 2178, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2173, Titus wrote:You reacted with hostility to the mere possibility of being included as scum
In post 2179, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Boy oh boy, second
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Just read my iso.

Near the end anyone dare say I'm scum i get livid. Literally drealz infuriated me to no end that game.

I have an unhealthy habit of yelling at people for thinking I'm scum when shit is quite fucking clearly not the case, as in you daring to fucking think that with doing fuck all besides an empty VCA? and saying I'm with Prana before a flip. It's a fucking joke and instead of making me laugh, it angers me.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 pm

In post 2184, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Literally drealz infuriated me to no end that game.
For the record, no hard feelings between us after it tho :p
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:10 pm

In post 2182, Titus wrote:Or Devil Gin, Lexa visits Devil, Gin Kills ThinkBig --> No data given. Just that Lexa blocked Devil.

The best play generates 1 scum in us three.
2 Lexa is town
In post 2183, Titus wrote:Unless Lexa and Gin are scum together (remote), then that also gives 1 scum outside us three.

That's Devil.
3 Lexa is scum
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by shannon »

Agh I keep having my points invalidated by posts that come up when I hit submit.

TL;DR: I think we should vote Titus today.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Titus, your entire argument is based on one thing
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

WIFOM
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by mastina »

Question: do you guys want VCs every page when less than a day has gone by and they're saying the same thing or not?

'Cause I can do that, but if not, I'm only going to give a VC once a day OR once a page if there's votes laid down/changes in a VC. (Which there currently aren't, so.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2184, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2178, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 2179, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Boy oh boy, second
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

Just read my iso.

Near the end anyone dare say I'm scum i get livid. Literally drealz infuriated me to no end that game.

I have an unhealthy habit of yelling at people for thinking I'm scum when shit is quite fucking clearly not the case, as in you daring to fucking think that with doing fuck all besides an empty VCA? and saying I'm with Prana before a flip. It's a fucking joke and instead of making me laugh, it angers me.
Kinda figured it was going on, but I had to eliminate you/Devil. You probably would have demanded a Lexa check rather than a you check if you were scum with Devil though. Your rage just seemed like at the thought of being scumread.

Drealz once said the mod lied about roles to keep a scumread, so yeah kinda get why you got pissed at him.

The VCA is hardly empty. I knew Devil was scum just by looking at it. Garmr started towntelling at his implosion. That only left you v Lexa and Lexa just went hurr durr Titus honestly checked someone which is a huge red flag in lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2187, shannon wrote:Agh I keep having my points invalidated by posts that come up when I hit submit.

TL;DR: I think we should vote Titus today.
You've got to be kidding me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by shannon »

^^ So you've cleared me then Titus? I'm not mentioned in that last sentence (of previous post)
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Where does the shannon town read come from?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2193, shannon wrote:^^ So you've cleared me then Titus? I'm not mentioned in that last sentence (of previous post)
Yes.

1 v 1 of Gin/Lexa, strongly leaning Lexa.
1 v 1 of Devil/you, and Devil's pretty just fucking scum in my VCA.

So yeah, you're pretty clear.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Stupid computer just ate my post.

First, we lynch Lexa and it turns out she's town, we lose already. We lynch Lexa and she's scum as I believe, then Titus is already prepping for that buying her town credit as the claim that Lexa dying means we "auto solve" the game is bull. Titus merely needs to go "oh yeah, Devil did the kill" and can do nothing the rest of the day, doesn't matter who dies, just can claim I did it to attempt to win. It doesn't solve anything unless people believe your role.. I don't believe your role, so even if Lexa is scum, and we go into the final day, it makes no odds as to which group of three is left, if I'm in that group, I would not instantly listen to Titus especially as the previous day was spent with making out everyone currently alive now, that isn't Titus, is scum based on VCA. Which just proves yesterday's VCA was all for show.

Also...
Titus wrote:
In post 2176, shannon wrote:

If I tracked Lexa,
and was obvious about it,
The result I'd be guaranteed is Lexa visited Devil. Lexa would just then kill ThinkBig and we'd get a false clear on Lexa.

By targeting Gin, we get a 1 v 1 and Gin is being more obvious town in that type of situation given Lexa automatically believed me.
If you track Lexa, and she RB'd me AND killed TB, you would know both results... not just the one. There would be no false clear if Lexa submitted the kill. I'm not even sure how you got that.

Also, how is targetting Gin giving a 1 v 1, there's two scum alive, it only needs one to submit the kill, at which point you targetting Gin only matters in a Gin/Devil team if Lexa actually targeted me, I've no clue if she did or not.

All I know is Titus is scum, I just need to work out if Lexa is a partner Titus is bussing, or town that Titus wants to use to get the easy win. The flip flopping yesterday makes it hard to judge.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

In post 2190, mastina wrote:Question: do you guys want VCs every page when less than a day has gone by and they're saying the same thing or not?

'Cause I can do that, but if not, I'm only going to give a VC once a day OR once a page if there's votes laid down/changes in a VC. (Which there currently aren't, so.)
Seems silly to have VCs if nothing has happened.
In post 2195, Titus wrote:
In post 2193, shannon wrote:^^ So you've cleared me then Titus? I'm not mentioned in that last sentence (of previous post)
Yes.

I get two things from this:

1 - TB is gone, Titus needs to buy a new buddy
2 - Apparently the VCA has decided I'm scum for this portion of today... who knows how long that will remain? Buggered if I know but it changed almost hourly yesterday, so tune in later and see what lies we've come up with next.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2197, PranaDevil wrote:
In post 2190, mastina wrote:Question: do you guys want VCs every page when less than a day has gone by and they're saying the same thing or not?

Seems silly to have VCs if nothing has happened.
In post 2195, Titus wrote:
Yes.

I get two things from this:

1 - TB is gone, Titus needs to buy a new buddy
2 - Apparently the VCA has decided I'm scum for this portion of today... who knows how long that will remain? Buggered if I know but it changed almost hourly yesterday, so tune in later and see what lies we've come up with next.
Hey, broken records called. They want your posts back.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet