Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Oman »

No, but I mean...I don't expect opposite day in votes, and I don't think its my responsibility to figure that shit out.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 am

Post by vollkan »

Unvote, Vote: Xgirl

Figure THAT shit out.
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

Peers wrote:
Unvote

C'mon, there's no point to a random phase when we've got a night's info to work with.

So, from the descriptions, Timmytuttut was killed by the serial killer, and CKD was killed by the Mafia. I think we can presume the SK kill was picked at random, as he has as little info to work with as the town does, but the CKD kill was deliberate -- at least one person in the Mafia has been in games with him and knows his playstyle could be dangerous to the Mafia, especially in an open game.

So, how many players here have played a game with CKD before?
I was in newbie 458 with CKD... I was scum, he was a vanilla townie. I hammered him on Day 1.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Cannot be disclosed, as it would jeapordize my mission

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 am

Post by kabenon007 »

It's not meant to be figured out, I'm just trying to have fun while playing a game! Doesn't mean you should get pissed if you don't get my humor.
I put the "laughter" in manslaughter.
Wesaq
Wesaq
Townie
Wesaq
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 am

Post by Wesaq »

@kabenon
I've seen, what that was a parody of a name, but like many others was too lazy to figure out.

But i still see no other choice, so the Vote is still with you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:22 am

Post by farside22 »

I've only played in one game with CKD and the game is still on going so I really cant' talk about it except to say he was lynched and turned out to be scum in the game. Mafia 72.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:33 am

Post by LaptopGun »

haha OF, I am not sucking up to the mod. I just like his writing.

Anyway couple things.
1.I have been in one game with CKD. I was a townie and he was protown in open 50. Ill check it and post my thoughts
2. This random name changing is pretty stupid. Yeah he shouldnt have been all I'm clever- but I'm not buying why he got votes for it. Anyone care to explain as its looking like making a mountain of an anthill, or trying to set up a little pretext of a lynch.
3. You're right shteven. There have been a lot of double votes. However imnot concerned unless it goes to triples as you said.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
LaptopGun
LaptopGun
Goon
LaptopGun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:52 am

Post by LaptopGun »

ok in open 50 CKD was the Vig. He had a nightkillofone of the mafia randomly. He said after the game was abandoned that he learned it was not always a good idea that the Vig kill N0. If I learned anything, I'd say one or more of our mafia are refugees of that game and didn't want to deal with the possibility that he was vig again- long odds but he was lucky and was a pretty smart player.
Shoot first and you're a war hero. Shoot last and you're a casualty.
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:22 am

Post by kabenon007 »

And so, who was in that game that is in this game... Mr. LaptopGun, for example?
Six Aces
Six Aces
Goon
Six Aces
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:27 am

Post by Six Aces »

Hmm... Yeah it would seem that people who have played with curiouskarmadog would have known how good he is (never actually played a game with him before just noticed what you guys said about him) and they would have wanted him dead fast before he figured anything out. Seems logical enough to say that the scum probably have played with him before.
Show
A tout le monde
A tout les amis
Je vous aime
Je Dois partir
These are the last words
I'll ever speak
And they'll set me free
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 am

Post by ryan »

I understand the possibility but isn't it also possible the scum took a guess with their nightkill? We seem to be going over and over and over why CKD might have been taken out instead of just saying "yup he's dead, let's go find some scum" kinda feels like we're running around in circles while finding nothing about why he was killed.
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Spacecase »

So what we are basically saying is that we interrogate the "veteran" players, right?
Get Lynched!
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:28 am

Post by kabenon007 »

I think it's pointless. Instead I will be concentrating on the one person who has done something I can see... lie. And keep switching his story. Wesaq.
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Spacecase »

To tell you the truth, Wesaq has me confused in more ways then one. Such as his overall reasoning of voting you in the first place.
unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

Peers wrote:
Unvote

C'mon, there's no point to a random phase when we've got a night's info to work with.

So, from the descriptions, Timmytuttut was killed by the serial killer, and CKD was killed by the Mafia. I think we can presume the SK kill was picked at random, as he has as little info to work with as the town does, but the CKD kill was deliberate -- at least one person in the Mafia has been in games with him and knows his playstyle could be dangerous to the Mafia, especially in an open game.

I just can't agree with this. Just because someone played with CKD doesnt' mean they would go after him. Sometimes the first night hit is random. Out of curiousity have you played in a game with CKD before?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by Spacecase »

but that's the thing. It had to be deliberate to take the most analytical person out of the game on night 0.
Get Lynched!
kabenon007
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
kabenon007
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:10 pm

Post by kabenon007 »

I don't care that he is voting me. A random vote is all well and good. But he can't seem to get his facts straight. First he says it's a random vote. Then he says it's not, in the same post. Then he says it was a random vote again, and then once more he says he had a reason behind it. So he's either lying or confusing his story.
Peers
Peers
Goon
Peers
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by Peers »

farside22 wrote:I just can't agree with this. Just because someone played with CKD doesnt' mean they would go after him. Sometimes the first night hit is random. Out of curiousity have you played in a game with CKD before?
Yeah, I have. Both on the same side and against (and at least one game I'm in that I'm not sure if we're the same side or not).

Yes, it's possible he was a random hit. But if that's the case, then everything we do today is random. I'd prefer to assume the mafia would target someone who would hurt them most.
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Spacecase »

vote Wesaq
, Seems like the smartest choice instead of playing the guessing game. Also, this will clear up confusion later in the game, sine it seems Wesaq can't keep his facts straight.
Get Lynched!
vollkan
vollkan
The Interrogator
vollkan
The Interrogator
The Interrogator

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by vollkan »

kab wrote: I don't care that he is voting me. A random vote is all well and good. But he can't seem to get his facts straight. First he says it's a random vote. Then he says it's not, in the same post. Then he says it was a random vote again, and then once more he says he had a reason behind it. So he's either lying or confusing his story.
Well, let's look at what he has said:
Wesaq wrote:Random Vote: kabenon007
Because his vote is a little strange.
This isn't a "random" vote, contrary to the label. "Random" votes are for comical meta reasons (or to get rid of Oman early on :P).

At this point, my question to Wesaq is this: What made you think that Kab's random vote being strange merited a vote? Was Kab's random vote suspicious?
Wesaq wrote: ;) I phrased it not as clearly as i thought. I selected you as a random target. And after that i found a reason to choose you. ;)
So...you picked someone to vote and then contrived a reason?
Wesaq wrote:@kabenon
I've seen, what that was a parody of a name, but like many others was too lazy to figure out.

But i still see no other choice, so the Vote is still with you.
Why do you make this sound like you don't have a choice?
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by MadCrawdad »

Spacecase wrote:but that's the thing. It had to be deliberate to take the most analytical person out of the game on night 0.
Spacecase, I'm assuming that you're not really familiar w/ CKD. Why would you say that CKD was the 'most' analytical person in the game?

Below are a couple of posts that referenced his abilities: one says that he 'could be dangerous to the mafia', the other says 'he is analytical and stuff.'

I'm not seeing where anyone said he was necessarily the most analytical player in the game. Where'd you come up with that assumption?
Peers wrote: Unvote

Oman wrote:I've been in nearly every game with CKD.

CKD needs to die after the Baby Too Much Scum, in which sCumKD endgamed me!

Anyway, the point is that he is a good choice for a nightkill as he is analytical and stuff.

I'm surprised Vollkan wasn't killed as vollkan is CK^2 + Text.

Maybe the scum like text?
Spacecase
Spacecase
Goon
Spacecase
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by Spacecase »

He may not be the most anaylitical player and that was my mistake on my part due to inference but, he is a smart person as i have read in a lot of the post. And no I haven't played w/ CKD.
Get Lynched!
-TinVision-
-TinVision-
Goon
-TinVision-
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by -TinVision- »

First Official Vote Count

Six Aces (2)
: farside22, Jesse Gunn
Jesse Gunn (2)
: somestrangeflea, LaptopGun
MadCrawdad (2)
: ryan, Shteven
Wesaq (2)
: kabenon007, Spacecase
farside22 (1)
: The Fonz
Justin Playfair (1)
: MadCrawdad
kabenon007 (1)
: Wesaq
LaptopGun (1)
: OpposedForce
OpposedForce (1)
: Peers
ryan (1)
: Phate
Shteven (1)
: Six Aces
somestrangeflea (1)
: Justin Playfair
vollkan (1)
: Oman

Not Voting (2)
: vollkan, Peers

The sun is well above the horizon and the smog is beginning to clear. If you didn't know better, you might think this was a nice place to live.

Please unvote before voting again to make the mod's life easier. I make no claims of 100% accuracy in vote counts. If you notice something wrong in a vote count, notify me ASAP.
Shteven
Shteven
Goon
Shteven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Post by Shteven »

kabenon007 wrote:Justin Playfair= Unrighteousout Quitdirty

Every word within his name I made into an opposite. Just for kicks.
I understood what he did when I first saw the vote. I didn't get the split of Justin to Just and in, but the playfair to quitdirty made sense to me. And btw, that should totally be Workdirty.

I've played in games with CKD. I also think implying that this will be a useful scum tell or in any way helpful is misguided and possibly confusing. Perhaps you don't have much else to go on, I understand that, but this isn't anything either.
"I'm like the customer support line for life."

Carpe Diem. If you shake it hard enough, maybe money will fall out!
Jesse Gunn
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Jesse Gunn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Jesse Gunn »

I didn't have a clue what he meant.
http://www.ewexperts.com

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”