XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:37 am

Post by XReyoX »

I'm not sure about fake claiming. Townie claiming Doc would draw suspicion from the real one( which leads to lynching?). Confusing the scums is good strat. But you have to weigh in the confusion it can cause on the town as well.
lalaland
lalaland
Townie
lalaland
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:37 am

Post by lalaland »

militant wrote:Yes, lalaland, i am the very same militant from cc
and I'm the same lalaland :wink:
http://www.conquerclub.com/index.php?ref=81252 ConquerClub.com -- Free online risk game. And there's mafia there, too! [/url]
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:38 am

Post by XReyoX »

what is CC?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:40 am

Post by Oman »

ConquerClub.

Don't counterclaim if someone claims Doc. It'll be obvious if they're lying (of cause, this is all non-lylo/non-lategame stuff).
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:50 am

Post by XReyoX »

Unless someone conterclaim, its hard for others to know whether they're lying i think, at least for me. I'm still against the idea of townie fake claiming.
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:56 am

Post by omg_im_innocent_wtf »

ot: [btw lol @ you guys being on conquerclub. i just joined that site like a week ago or so. my name there is riskriskriskrisk but im total noob.]
i swear im not mafia
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:30 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Official Vote Count
(Page 2)

omg_im_innocent_wtf
– 2 (Elias_the_thief, Norinel)
militant
– 1 (dahen)
XreyoX
– 1 (lalaland)
Friend of Old
– 1 (GhostWriter)
Norinel
– 1 (Oman)

Not Voting:
Blazerunner, Friend of Old, GSGold, militant, omg_im_innocent_wtf, XreyoX

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch. 6 is a no lynch.
Will be prodding those who have yet to post in thread in 24 hours or so. I will let you know when I prod.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:28 am

Post by Norinel »

If people are going to be fake claiming anyway, what's the point of claiming at all? Claiming to give the town info (Like the cop with results) is certainly a good idea regardless, but there doesn't seem to be any other good reason to claim if people are expecting pro-town people to not necessarily tell the truth.
omg_im_innocent_wtf wrote:forget commenting on me.

if everyone is 100% sure im mafia/cultist, it STILL makes sense in such a role filled game for us to first discuss tactics. and logic is logic, regardless of anyones role.
Did anyone else think this is a little bit unnecessary and overdefensive for Page 1? The two votes on omg at that point were both entirely spurious.
GSGold
GSGold
Townie
GSGold
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:38 am

Post by GSGold »

Whoa, didn't realize this game started. Claiming/Fake Claiming on Day 1 seems to have no point, since we really don't have a lot to go on in a Day start.
Norinel wrote:Did anyone else think this is a little bit unnecessary and overdefensive for Page 1? The two votes on omg at that point were both entirely spurious.
I agree. With the amount of players, it could easilly spiral into a bandwagon, however, so I'm not sure if he was just a bit jumpy on the idea of a bandwagon against him for no reason or what.
Friend of Old
Friend of Old
Townie
Friend of Old
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:08 am

Post by Friend of Old »

Fake claiming is definately a can of worms, especially as that would give the scum a 'get out of jail free' card, as it were. I'd suggest claiming true and claiming late if at all possible. Circumstances will vary of course. However I do understand the merits of such play, especially if it saves townies from the cult.

One thing I'd like to know however is where
if everyone is 100% sure im mafia/cultist, it STILL makes sense in such a role filled game for us to first discuss tactics. and logic is logic, regardless of anyones role.
came from. Nobody is seriously pointing the finger at anybody, so why post that?
The [i]FoO[/i] is watching...
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:07 pm

it was in response to this post from elias. i felt that was pretty obvious tbh.
Elias_the_thief wrote:ugh. dont feel like commenting on all that stuff from OMG at present. I can back up his claim of not random voting though, ive played with him twice before.
im not being defensive at all. im making a general point that before we start looking to accuse people we should discuss overall strategy.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:08 pm

guys its not defensive at all.

notice the word 'if'? im saying IF, hypothetically, IF, we were in a situation in which everyone wanted to lynch me, we should still discuss start first.

please read posts carefully before commenting. kinda sad that 3 ppl have now quoted that and missed that part.
i swear im not mafia
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:09 pm

*strat
i swear im not mafia
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Blazerunner prodded
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:15 pm

before we continue, could i please just get a quick confirmation from those that misread/misunderstood my post that you now understand it?

i will try to word things a little easier/clearer in future.
i swear im not mafia
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:03 pm

Post by XReyoX »

Vote: Blazerunner
until he speaks.

OMG, I don't think we'll have to discuss strat anymore if we're all 100% sure you are scum. But I get your point.

My strat is *Vote: scum*. nice and simple. XD
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by XReyoX »

I just realized that doc can prevent cultification. So I don't think lynch-claimed-townie strat is a good idea.
Blazerunner
Blazerunner
Goon
Blazerunner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Blazerunner »

Sorry for not posting.
Well, day start has pros and cons, of course. Pro is no one starts killed without ever saying anything
Con is we have nothing to start. No cop report, no attempted doc saves, no dead body with a known role so we can predict how many of each role we have left.

About the discussion about claim-lynch, fake claim, etc. I think its quite pointless. If we expect people to fake claim, there is no telling if the one claiming is a maifa or a townie. Soo, I guess its quite random, people can just do as they will... This is my first forum game, so I may be wrong, but this is how it seems to me.

Im not voting now, as we have no clue
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:46 am

Post by XReyoX »

Blaze: The reason why ppl random vote at the beginning of the game is to encourage disscusion. No discussions are pointless. You could sometimes work out the real intension of the people who start or join them.

So, do you think OMG was overdefensive, or others were just misunderstanding him?
Norinel
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Norinel
Not Voting (3)
Not Voting (3)

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:51 am

Post by Norinel »

omg wrote:before we continue, could i please just get a quick confirmation from those that misread/misunderstood my post that you now understand it?
I agree that it's a hypothetical. But the problem I had wasn't the meaning, it was the fact that you even threw it out there as a possibility at all.

Although as far as the point goes, I'd say we can discuss suspicion and strategy at the same time.
XReyoX wrote:Blaze: The reason why ppl random vote at the beginning of the game is to encourage disscusion. No discussions are pointless. You could sometimes work out the real intension of the people who start or join them.
Agreed. Picking out little things from strategy discussion can go a long way. Plus, we might even be able to come up with a useful strategy.
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Not Statistically Significant
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

Hi. for clarification, I wasnt actually attacking OMG at all, just mentioning that I didnt feel like reading that at the time. Currently I'm dealing with my idiot brothers rampage with my account while I was out of town.
I play the games rul gud.
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:50 am

Post by XReyoX »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Currently I'm dealing with my idiot brothers rampage with my account while I was out of town.
Would that be a reason why you might be making scummy posts in the future (your idiot brothers messing with your account) ? :lol:
Elias_the_thief
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Elias_the_thief
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:55 am

Post by Elias_the_thief »

hopefully not. I wont be leaving it on "log me in automatically" anymore. He also made an alt account thats elias the th
ei
f, so watch out for that.
I play the games rul gud.
omg_im_innocent_wtf
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
omg_im_innocent_wtf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Norinel wrote:
omg wrote:before we continue, could i please just get a quick confirmation from those that misread/misunderstood my post that you now understand it?
I agree that it's a hypothetical. But the problem I had wasn't the meaning, it was the fact that you even threw it out there as a possibility at all.

Although as far as the point goes, I'd say we can discuss suspicion and strategy at the same time.
XReyoX wrote:Blaze: The reason why ppl random vote at the beginning of the game is to encourage disscusion. No discussions are pointless. You could sometimes work out the real intension of the people who start or join them.
Agreed. Picking out little things from strategy discussion can go a long way. Plus, we might even be able to come up with a useful strategy.
it is too hard to explain what hypothetical means. but i will summarise by saying that i didnt 'throw it out there as a possibility'. i did not at any point in that post consider that to be a possible scenario.

basically consider this, the following scale represents ppl that are 100% im evil:

0 -;-----------------------------1----------2----3-----* all

now, at the time i made that post i probably thought that the level of that scale was about ;. however, i was making a general point, and thus brought up the * situation to demonstrate that regardless of where the correct point on the scale was, this general point held. i brought up the * because as you can see on the scale, if the general point holds at that point, then it also holds at points 1, 2, 3 and ;. basically by proving that even at the most extreme point it is true, i have proved that it is true at all other points on the scale, and thus no other point on the scale will need to be discussed at any time. in fact this is how hypothetical situations are often used.

do you understand now?
i swear im not mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”