Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Y »

I didn't vote Mafiaplayer. Is it because the one I replaced did?

Anyway, I have no one I'd like to vote yet (Or I would have done so myself), so
Unvote
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Post by XReyoX »

I agree with most of Y's #74.
Mafiaplayer ignoring my questions numerous times is getting really irritating. I don't like my Qs unanswered (which includes the stuffs about LAP, mafia roleclaiming, why he would think everyone would massclaim at the very beginning of the game, and etc…). Accusing people for not adapting to this play style is a very bad excuse for making scummy posts. Him saying Y is ignoring other people is calling the kettle black. Trying to vote for a corpse, sammich, me, and then Y looks hoppy to me.

Sammich’s dicevoting is not much of a scumtell IMO. Tho I’m a bit suspicious of him saying he rolled a dice in real life which told him to vote for himself. However, whether he was lying or not, I think it was an attempt to spring some discussion, not really a scumtell. Rolclaiming townie at this point is not at all necessary and I didn’t expect an experienced player like sammich to claim in this situation, understanding that roleclaiming townie only provides more information for the scum to work on whilst providing almost no benefit to the town at all. The excuse for not getting the answer right is poor. (Deleted your pm? Why didn’t you say so why you claim?)

The first impression on Jerubbaal was that he was rolefishing when he asked for people’s rolename, but then realised it was an attempt to see if MP is really a townie.

The bit voting and unvoting between Lowell, Jerubbaal, Near and Phantom, and thing about metagaming is confusing me. Can’t read anything from it atm.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:27 am

Post by Lowell »

Based on a whiff of something, I'm working on a theory of a Near/Y scumteam.

unvote, vote Y
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Incognito »

Lowell wrote:Based on a whiff of something, I'm working on a theory of a Near/Y scumteam.
You should vote for Near. He's the scummier one, and I'm all alone on this wagon. =|
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Lowell »

Aight whatever.
unvote, vote Near
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Sammich »

Y wrote:The whole reason jerubbaal asked for the name was to make sure he was telling the truth, by making sure he's not making it up. You fell to the trap.
Erasing your PM isn't an excuse. There's a copy of the vanilla role PM in the mod's post.
Jerubbaal set a trap?

I don't know, I just don't know. I screwed up.

Imat wrote:You completely misunderstood Y's post. He said he read your explanation and that you answered the question (Posed 4 or 5 times...), but now Sammich has no real excuse for claiming. He ain't questioning you, hes questioning Sammich. He did, however, call your move stupid, which I agree with completely.
He's questioning or at least targeting mafiaplayer in the beginning of post #67.

You know, it's bad enough that mafiaplayer isn't doing shit, but Imat, who was a few posts before going on about the claiming and making a big fuss, cooled down just like that. I don't know about you but I saw that as a flip flop.

I don't see the Y/Near scumteam either.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:07 am

Post by Y »

Lowell wrote:Based on a whiff of something, I'm working on a theory of a Near/Y scumteam.
I'd like to hear it.

@ Sammich: I still want to know how do you know Mafiaplayer's real role.
I have a theory about that claim, but I want you to answer first.

@ Mafiaplayer: While reading back I noticed this:
Mafiaplayer wrote:For instance, Y ignored the post where I realized the question and got the name right.
I know I commented on this already, but I missed the fact that I did acknowledge your answer in the post previous to this one (This is #70, mine was #69). This was a reason for you to put a vote. Start paying attention.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Imat »

I don't really like lowell's read on near and y, he seems to be incredibly willing to jump to conclusions and hopes, perhaps, that we'll all follow him into this. Then he hops, still within his scumgroup, but at the whim of another player. This strikes me as very Anti-Town behavior.

As to the "Getting angry" that you still believe Sammich, I explained it, very poorly I'll admit, but I wasn't angry. If every player continued claiming I would've been angry. I always analyze this game as cooly as I can, trying to eliminate emotional bias as much as possible. Otherwise bad decisions are made.
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by Near »

Immat wrote:...Is this whole game going mad? Is every Townie going to claim right here and now and the Scum will have perfect cover? I can't believe the turn this game has taken. Why, Sammich, did you also play the stupid card and give a potential Scum an easy out?
Can we just restart this whole game, theres very little chance of Town coming back from this...
Immat chooses to use hyperbole to show us that he's displeased with the recent developments.

vote=immat
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Imat »

I see...I'll take a vote, but I'd like to know if theres anything else leading you towards me. I use hyperbole, so I'm Scum? I can't believe you'd vote based on that alone.

Also, its Imat, one m, not immat.

Also also, because I just though of this, is that statement anti-town at all? I don't like that the game is going to be much harder for the Town, so I'm Scum? Again,
Imat wrote:I can't believe you'd vote based on that alone.
Willing to replace in any game, have some background experience but haven't gotten all of the specifics down, ie. abbreviations and other terms...
Mafiaplayer
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Mafiaplayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Mafiaplayer »

Unvote, Vote:Sammich.
Once he's dead, we'll know his identity.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Imat »

Thats also very poor logic. If hes town, thats one down because we wanted to know his role, not even his alignment. Lets not lynch somebody to find out their role unless we have strong suspicions of their Scum alignment.
Near
Near
Mafia Scum
Near
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:38 pm

Post by Near »

unvote

you didn't panic so..
we will see.

back to my original suspect
vote: sammich
Show
Guys!! If RBD isn't scum, I'll video-record me eating my shoe and post it here!

Like, for REAL

Actually, I will hammer my cock.
That should be more fun.
I'll HAMMER my COCK and POST IT HERE.

RBD IS SCUM.
Lynch him and uncover the truth about RachMarie.

I'LL HAMMER MY COCK, MY BALLS, MY EVERYTHING.
RBD SCUM. ALL IN!!!!!!
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Incognito »

*sigh*

Where do I begin?
Lowell wrote:Aight whatever.
unvote, vote Near
Lowell, did you really fall for that? One thing that I absolutely despise is when someone tries to link two players as scum partners this early in the game. How could you claim with absolute certainty on
page 4
of the thread that you are convinced of a Y/Near scum grouping? And the fact that you actually switched your vote from Y to Near at my beckoning suggests that you
do
actually view the both of them as equivalents. I'd like a detailed analysis as to why you believe that Y and Near are most likely scum.

@Near:
You've now effectively posted a grand total of four times and in each and every one of your posts you've voted for someone different. First thephantom, then Sammich, then Imat, and finally Sammich again. Your vote hopping isn't making you look any better in my book. I currently like where my vote is.

mod:
Can you please prod thephantom? He seems to have vanished in phantom-like fashion.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by Incognito »

the_cat_herder might be a good prod too. Thanks.
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Imat »

I don't buy that you voted me to see if I'd panic. Your evidence showed me to be Pro-Town, and you only had that one point. Hardly enough for even Scum to panic over. Also, that you were checking if I'd panic seems to be an excuse to not answer my questions. I'm really not liking your play here Near, unless you can come up with a very good defense I think I'll park my vote on you and be as confident as possible given the nature of the game.

FoS: Near
pending answers.

Also, I too would like to hear from the silent players. Silence tends to get players lynched for no good reason.
Sammich
Sammich
Goon
Sammich
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Sammich »

Y wrote: Sammich: I still want to know how do you know Mafiaplayer's real role.
I have a theory about that claim, but I want you to answer first.
At first I just was overwhelmed by the action (last time I had a night start I was replaced, and it didn't go to well), I felt that there were probably better scumhunting targets than Mafiaplayer and I still think that. I don't like tunnel vision.

On the other hand, Near isn't helping any with his wishy-washy voting, and I don't mean it just because he's voting me.

FoS Incognito
too, at one point he urges Lowell to vote Near, then berates him for falling into his trap. Or it was sarcasm, in which I substitute that FoS and place it on
Lowell
for just following Incognito around like a lost dog or something.
Coming sometime: [i]Kirby Mafia[/i]
Back, yep
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by Incognito »

Sammich wrote:
FoS Incognito
too, at one point he urges Lowell to vote Near, then berates him for falling into his trap. Or it was sarcasm, in which I substitute that FoS and place it on
Lowell
for just following Incognito around like a lost dog or something.
By asking Lowell to switch from Y to Near, I wanted to gauge whether or not he actually believed he found a possible scum grouping. Post 90 is just my affirmation that looking for scum groupings this early in the game without any actual solid evidence about anyone's alignments can be counterproductive. I'm curious to see Lowell's analysis though that supports the link he sees between Y and Near.
jerubbaal
jerubbaal
Goon
jerubbaal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Post by jerubbaal »

Reading both Imat and Near as incredibly scummy at the moment, although lately Near has been much worse. Near, what do you think of everyone in the game? Go through and do an evaluation of where everyone stands in your estimation.

Getting mixed signals from Sammich, so I'm really not sure what to do with him yet. Regardless, there are better trees to bark up at the moment. Like Near.

Reading Y as town. He's got a bit of the self-righteous townie thing going. Some people can manufacture it, but it's usually genuine.
<><
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:34 am

Post by Y »

Sammich wrote:At first I just was overwhelmed by the action (last time I had a night start I was replaced, and it didn't go to well), I felt that there were probably better scumhunting targets than Mafiaplayer and I still think that. I don't like tunnel vision.
So it appears you won't answer it...
XReyoX
XReyoX
Goon
XReyoX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:16 am

Post by XReyoX »

Near and Mafiaplayer are both gaining ranks in scumminess.
First is their vote hopping.
Near: Phantom>Sammich>Imat>Sammich
Miafiaplayer: Sammich>Me>Y>Sammich

The reasons behind all these votes seems pretty weak. Voting for someone just to see if they'll panic in not at all a good excuse.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Imat »

Voting to see if somebody will panic or fall into a trap is all well and good, not a tell for either side. Voting somebody with absolutely no evidence and then expecting them to panic is much more of a Scummy move. I don't like Near's voting habits, as I've stated, and I don't like how he ducked under my questions of him by saying "You didn't panic." Mafiaplayer I'm undecided on because of his role claim. Either he did know the name, or he looked in the first post to get it. I can't really know for certain. Sammich, however, had no reason to back Mafiaplayer up, which makes his actions all the worse. I don't like how either of them are playing, but that doesn't mean either of them are Scum. Some Scummy behavior cannot prove a players Scumminess.
Imat
Imat
Goon
Imat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Imat »

Also,
Unvote: Sammich
I think hes at L-1.

Mod:
Votecount please?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”