Micro 807: Lynchpin 8p (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 181, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote: @SG: Who's scum? (Also, I don't think this game is affected by the V/LA status.)
I promise to give you a concrete answer to this Monday when I can iso everybody, OR if I find sth in skimming between now and then. Stuck with mobile devices right now, but absolutely
DO
hold me accountable for this.

On that note,
extend deadline
and
unvote: not mafia
. Not currently comfortable with them being L-2, and me being on the lynch.

More to come
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 169, UnrealSeal wrote:"

I'm gonna try and review some ISO's today because as much I see scum I'm having a hard time determining who town is.
I absolutely have to hold you accountable for this; I don't remember seeing you post this anywhere, and I am very interested to hear what townread you might have. So, I have to ask, did you give up on finding a townread?
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 192, Mohab500 wrote:
@stun, what question do you want me to answer? the one about relations to other playrs, I have no idea, NSG seems town from meta though
That is the correct question! I'll take you at your word with nsg for now, but I'd love to see further content from her.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 202, UnrealSeal wrote:There's nothing risky about that post
he exposed himself as scum
Excuse me, but I want to know
exactly
where you feel I exposed myself as
scum
. Pretty
bold
for you to say that, even with a strikethrough, and it's making me reconsider
your
alignment.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:42 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

In post 225, stungun0404 wrote:On that note,
extend deadline
and
unvote: not mafia
The deadline has been extended by 64 hours.

Can you please stop burying boldvotes in the middle of sentences? It's particularly hard to spot this as the moderator, and you run the risk of your votes not being counted because I miss them. Try to put them on a line of their own, or at least use VOTE: tags. — callforjudgement

Vote Count
Not_Mafia
(2): Not_Mafia, Gosrir Elmer Odels
stungun0404
(1): UnrealSeal
UnrealSeal
(1): Mohab500

Not voting
(4): northsidegal, Creature, ceejayvinoya, stungun0404

With 8 players alive, 5 votes on a single player are required to end day before deadline.
The deadline
can be extended
, but is currently 02:30 UTC on Friday 8 June (
automatic countdown: (expired on 2018-06-08 02:30:00)
)
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Gosrir Elmer Odels »

In post 222, UnrealSeal wrote:Your looking way too far into what's very obviously stungun trying to joke around, his "silly things" are just filler for his posts. Other than that, I'll have to look through RC's ISO again to get a feel for how aggressive he was actually being.

Also, and I know this sounds kinda shitty, but I think the replace out is pretty town. I can't imagine scum getting that frustrated at another player for scum-reading them.
The NSG stuff was not filler. I see how it might seem filler, but he had to acknowledge her response willy-nilly, so
something
had to be there in that post anyway. (As a sidenote, I'm honestly not sure if it was meant as a joke.) The RC part is debatable, but consider that the post already had enough content to fly under the radar. I personally wouldn't have called him out for lurking if his post was half as short as it was. What I mean is that he didn't need filler.

Looking at replacing out as a towntell is bad. There are two scenarios: the one you're proposing is that the RC slot is town, but even though he's been playing games for years (based on his wiki a lot of games), the notion of someone else scumreading him, & that he needs to defend himself is so alien to him that he has no means to cope with it. He even fails to comprehend words directed to him, so when the question is whether posting about being drunk is scummy, his input is that getting drunk isn't scummy (which is true, for the record, but irrelevant), & when he's criticised for his lack of explaining his reads, he explains instead the concept of changing them over time (thanks for nothing.) He's asked to do some extremely basic things, in this case providing the evolution of one of his reads & also providing evidence to support his claims (from his own meta.) He refuses to comply, he also refuses to play. Now, in this scenario he isn't doing anything to change the situation, so he shouldn't expect to change it, yet he doesn't replace out until much later.

That was scenario 1, the one you seem to be advocating. Here's scenario 2: the slot is mafia. RC gets some attention, & long story short he needs to come up with some believable context for his reads, which he doesn't have, so he tries some (meant-to-be) subtle misrepresentation the push on him, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's not dropped. So he tries non-compliance, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's not dropped. Then he throws a temper tantrum, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's still not dropped. So as a last resort he strategically replaces out. It's (probably) against the rules (depends on the mod, I assume), but we wouldn't know because the game would be otherwise compromised.

Scenario 1 seems cartoonish to me. I can see a player doing that, sure, but not one that's been apparently around for years. If someone really can't take pretty much any pressure in this game, I don't think they'd hang around here for years.

(I'm all about sidenotes, it seems, but imo nightfall would be the healthiest thing that could happen to town right now. Please refrain from extending the deadline, pretty please, sugar on top.)
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:14 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Eh I pretty much think RC slot is town. That looks genuine to me. ATE isn't a scumtell sir.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Mohab500
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Mohab500
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Mohab500 »

In post 230, Gosrir Elmer Odels wrote:
In post 222, UnrealSeal wrote:Your looking way too far into what's very obviously stungun trying to joke around, his "silly things" are just filler for his posts. Other than that, I'll have to look through RC's ISO again to get a feel for how aggressive he was actually being.

Also, and I know this sounds kinda shitty, but I think the replace out is pretty town. I can't imagine scum getting that frustrated at another player for scum-reading them.
The NSG stuff was not filler. I see how it might seem filler, but he had to acknowledge her response willy-nilly, so
something
had to be there in that post anyway. (As a sidenote, I'm honestly not sure if it was meant as a joke.) The RC part is debatable, but consider that the post already had enough content to fly under the radar. I personally wouldn't have called him out for lurking if his post was half as short as it was. What I mean is that he didn't need filler.

Looking at replacing out as a towntell is bad. There are two scenarios: the one you're proposing is that the RC slot is town, but even though he's been playing games for years (based on his wiki a lot of games), the notion of someone else scumreading him, & that he needs to defend himself is so alien to him that he has no means to cope with it. He even fails to comprehend words directed to him, so when the question is whether posting about being drunk is scummy, his input is that getting drunk isn't scummy (which is true, for the record, but irrelevant), & when he's criticised for his lack of explaining his reads, he explains instead the concept of changing them over time (thanks for nothing.) He's asked to do some extremely basic things, in this case providing the evolution of one of his reads & also providing evidence to support his claims (from his own meta.) He refuses to comply, he also refuses to play. Now, in this scenario he isn't doing anything to change the situation, so he shouldn't expect to change it, yet he doesn't replace out until much later.

That was scenario 1, the one you seem to be advocating. Here's scenario 2: the slot is mafia. RC gets some attention, & long story short he needs to come up with some believable context for his reads, which he doesn't have, so he tries some (meant-to-be) subtle misrepresentation the push on him, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's not dropped. So he tries non-compliance, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's not dropped. Then he throws a temper tantrum, in hopes it'd be dropped. It's still not dropped. So as a last resort he strategically replaces out. It's (probably) against the rules (depends on the mod, I assume), but we wouldn't know because the game would be otherwise compromised.

Scenario 1 seems cartoonish to me. I can see a player doing that, sure, but not one that's been apparently around for years. If someone really can't take pretty much any pressure in this game, I don't think they'd hang around here for years.

(I'm all about sidenotes, it seems, but imo nightfall would be the healthiest thing that could happen to town right now. Please refrain from extending the deadline, pretty please, sugar on top.)
Good point, more scum points for RC or not_mafia
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:13 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Not_Mafia and Creature have been prodded.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Creature »

Not feeling the desire to lynch Not_Mafia today tbh
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Creature »

Gosrir, Unreal whatever and Mohab can all be town too
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Creature »

Leaves
stungun
northsidegal
ceejay

VOTE: stungun
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Creature »

In post 231, ceejayvinoya wrote:Eh I pretty much think RC slot is town. That looks genuine to me. ATE isn't a scumtell sir.
Let's lynch stungun then.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Creature »

Alternatively we could do northsidegal too
Sigh
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am

What sets CJ apart from the other two?
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Gosrir Elmer Odels
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:07 am

I see, you were kind of pitching potential lynches to CJ. :D What sets SG apart from the other two then?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Creature »

I'm leaning more on stungun + northsidegal scumteam
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Creature »

Also stungun already had a vote so
Sigh
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by northsidegal »

sorry, time to get back into this
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by northsidegal »

creature and mohab both obvtown to people who know their meta (although mohab being aware of it still makes me paranoid)

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by northsidegal »

both rc and creature townread unreal and gosrir so i honestly just trust them on that given the mutual confirmation

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by northsidegal »

CJV being reasonable (which i think is a towntell for him? i don't remember that much of his play from the game i modded)

thoughts on your play here as compared to red flag, cjv?

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by northsidegal »

fine with this

VOTE: stungun

things fall apart
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

PLEASE DON'T LYNCH ME BY TOMORROW EVENING, THANKS

I am not leaving this game without giving town my reads on everyone,
period
. I
refuse
to leave my faction with close to no reads in the instance I am lynched. I'm at L-2 right now, and not in the best place to defend myself/push a case elsewhere. There are still 5 full days for us to use, I plead that we make use of at least just
one extra

If I die then, I die. But at least then I'll have the contentness of giving town something in my parting hours, and saying that "hey, I tried my best in spite of my lot in this game". I am not content with dying in my current state.

So I beg you all not to do something foolish and hammer me.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

@callforjudgement, sure thing btw. How do I unvote using the vote coding? Is that possible?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”