Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Ok. You
really
need to be careful with who you are voting during LyLo. I'm not liking Sethaniel and ChaosOmega for their hasty voting at the moment.

However, it is Celebloki who worries me the most right now. You yourself were keen to vote for MM. You unvoted only because that put him on -1. Surely, the same logic you expound in 294 applies to yourself too?
I'm back!
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sir Tornado wrote:Ok. You
really
need to be careful with who you are voting during LyLo. I'm not liking Sethaniel and ChaosOmega for their hasty voting at the moment.

However, it is Celebloki who worries me the most right now. You yourself were keen to vote for MM. You unvoted only because that put him on -1. Surely, the same logic you expound in 294 applies to yourself too?
Chaos and I suspected who you replaced, Inquisitor JL, and this post you just made sets my scumdar off the charts.

First of all, you just point out two people are scummy for their voting, and then say you suspect Celebloki the most, which means Celebloki is the voter that you think is the most scummy. If you look back, it's pretty obvious Celebloki has played like this basically the whole game, and from personal experience he acts like this in other games too.

I think Sir Tornado is scum, and then as to whom is the 2nd scum I'm not sure. I'm leaning between ChaosOmega and Sethaniel, probably, not sure which...
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: I've had a change of heart, and that post is exactly what is going through my mind.

Thanks.
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat May 31, 2008 8:53 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Why do you have a change of heart in less than a minute?

If that post is what you think, do you still agree with your post 301 which said that post was scummy?
I'm back!
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Sethaniel »

From scum to town:

MM
CO
Celebloki
Sir Tornado

My thoughts atm, anyway. . .
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

[yeah] LYNCH SETH

HE'S SCUM.

[/pssh! YAR!]
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Mellowed Man, Sethaniel: Neither of you think Celebloki is scum? Mellowed Man, you said you have personal experience of him acting like this as town, if you'd like to link to a game or two of his where he's town and acting similarly, that would be good.

You didn't provide any reasoning, Sethaniel. Just curious why you ranked Celebloki so low on your list.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I don't know how to read him, and that's all I have to say. He's just so darn scummy in all of his games, like he is now. Some of those games are ongoing.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

@CO: So low? there's only 4 people on the list. I'm torn between CO and Celebloki as scum.
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Sir Tornado
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Sir Tornado
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by Sir Tornado »

Mellowed man, why did you diametrically change your views from posts 301 to 302?
I'm back!
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 am

Post by Celebloki »

Sir Tornado wrote:
Well since I know I'm not scum this leads me to believe that CO is for putting the vote on me, if he weren't then whoever is scum could jump on and have won by now. This makes me think now that both Seth and CO are scum and hoping the rest of us will pile on MM or myself and get a win.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Wow. So:
MM thinks Sir Tornado and either CO or Seth (voting CO)
Seth thinks MM and either CO or Celebloki (voting MM)
Celebloki thinks CO and Seth (not voting)
CO thinks Celebloki and? (voting Celebloki)
Sir Tornado thinks ? (not voting)

Well, since Celebloki and Sir Tornado aren't voting, they must not be the scum pair. If they were, they could have already won this game.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Celebloki »

Mellowed Man wrote:I don't know how to read him, and that's all I have to say. He's just so darn scummy in all of his games, like he is now. Some of those games are ongoing.
I really don't understand this post from you. I am in ONE other game with you, Amish Mafia and its ongoing so I can't really discuss it. But Based on your play in that game I really don't understand this post. This elevates my suspicious of you. My impression now is that CO and MM are the scum pair. I am almost willing to pur CO at -1 but I am still nervous of our LyLO situation. My impression is MM is trying to Bus CO while CO tries to get me for the easy target on my back.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

vote: ChaosOmega.

Let's see what the scum have to say.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sethaniel wrote:Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

WTF? You're putting him at lynch -1, and even though it may seem like activity is stagnating there's no reason for this..

That makes no sense whatsoever, and what do you mean by Sir T is not here, does that mean you're saying it's likely he's not scum?

I think you're trying to vote someone who's already at lynch -2, and hope someone hammers soon.

unvote, vote Sethaniel
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: I was the only one who is voting someone, so it's really suspicious of Seth to do this. Besides, he had been voting me previously.

I think he's the right lynch for today, period.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

What do you mean,
MM wrote: I was the only one who is voting someone so it's really suspicious of Seth to do this. Besides, he had been voting me previously.
You contradicted yourself in the same sentence. CO was voting Celebloki, and I was voting you.

I think Sir T is town. If he's away until June 11, then we need to get scum to bus if we want a lynch.

It's looking even more likely that you are scum. You were voting your partner until he hit L-1, then you unvoted so Celebloki couldn't hammer.

unvote, vote MM
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I was referring to post 311, where you and I are the only people voting someone. Stop twisting my words. I FIND IT SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU JUST LATCH ONTO CO WHEN I AM THE ONLY ONE VOTING SOMEONE AT THE TIME, to PUT HIM AT LYNCH -1!!!!!!

Also, if Celebloki and Chaosomega are there, please post to prove that you are here. The two of you as a scumpair can thus be eliminated.
Sethaniel wrote:)
Seth thinks MM and either CO or Celebloki (voting MM)
Sethaniel wrote:Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

You say you think either Celebloki or CO is the other scum, and then you just suddenly say
"I THINK CELEBLOKI IS TOWN", and vote CO and put him at lynch -1. LYNCH -1!!

IT IS SO DAMN OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE SCUM.

confirm vote: Sethaniel
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

EBWOP: There is no reason for your actions. You obviously thought that I might be an easy target on Day 4, and latched onto me early. Then, seeing that not much was going on, you quickly said oh wait "I think Celebloki is town" and latch onto CO AND PUT HIM AT LYNCH -1 after saying one of CO and Celebloki must be scum, while I'm the other scum. Then, when I say "how come you just did that" you quickly vote me again.

Let's lynch him, guys, and get this over with.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

I'm sure MM is scum. Why not vote him?

Between Celebloki and CO, Celeb's play seems more like newbishness and insecurity than scum.

I went to CO to see what would happen, and MM immediately jumped off and started screaming about how bad L-1 is.

Since Sir T isn't here, at least one scum needs to be on board for a lynch right now. If MM ain't voting CO, then that lynch ain't happening.

So I went back to my original choice for today.

L-1 isn't a bad thing in LyLo if we're lynching scum.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Vote Count:

Mellowed Man(1): Sethaniel
Celebloki(1): ChaosOmega
Sethaniel(1): Mellowed Man

Not Voting(3): Sir Tornado, Celebloki

ChaosOmega has been prodded. Sir T will not be prodded until his V/LA is up.

Reminder: Deadline is 3:00 PM CST on the 16th
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Celebloki »

I agree that MMs jumping off of CO is rather suspicious as those 2 are my prime suspects, I was considering to put him at L-1 as well to see if just that would happen. This does not help MM's case. The deadline is on the 16th and Sir T doesn't come back until the 11th. This is gonna be a tight day and I am not sure I like having a deadline in a Lylo situation.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:11 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Celebloki wrote:I agree that MMs jumping off of CO is rather suspicious as those 2 are my prime suspects, I was considering to put him at L-1 as well to see if just that would happen. This does not help MM's case. The deadline is on the 16th and Sir T doesn't come back until the 11th. This is gonna be a tight day and I am not sure I like having a deadline in a Lylo situation.
Yeah, you're protecting Seth DUH *slaps head*. What a coincidence. I already know that Sethaniel just wanted to say Sir Tornado is town on purpose, because he knows it himself, since Seth is scum. Now that I've criticized and FOSed him for what he's done about CO, you defend him.
Sethaniel wrote:I'm sure MM is scum. Why not vote him?
Why jump off me then, and when I talk about it, you jump back right on? COWARDESS.

Between Celebloki and CO, Celeb's play seems more like newbishness and insecurity than scum.

I went to CO to see what would happen, and MM immediately jumped off and started screaming about how bad L-1 is.
BULL

So I went back to my original choice for today.

L-1 isn't a bad thing in LyLo if we're lynching scum.
MORE BULL
You know that Sir Tornado is town, because you're scum. You and Celebloki are scum, hence your willingness to say he's town, and after Celebloki's previous post just then, which was just darn scummy.

The end. I'm so sure, DAMN, that Sethaniel is scum. Can we just lynch him please, I'm seriously getting so pissed off right now about how obvious it is that Seth is scum, and I'm just so close to just screaming profanity but I'm trying not to.

CONFIRM VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : SETHANIEL

EVERYONE VOTE FOR HIM PLEASE.......

=((((((((((( This game is making me have high blood pressure.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by Gorrad »

I wish to remind the assembled of Rule #1. If you're not having fun, I reccomend stepping away from the game for a day or two and coming back with a fresh mind. Infractions of Rule #1 will be frowned upon.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Sethaniel »

I'm having fun ;)

It's only a game, MM.

If it turns out we're both townies, though, lol!

Although:
MM wrote: I think Sir Tornado is scum, and then as to whom is the 2nd scum I'm not sure. I'm leaning between ChaosOmega and Sethaniel, probably, not sure which...
You (Seth) and Celebloki are scum, hence your willingness to say he's town, and after Celebloki's previous post just then, which was just darn scummy.
Sethaniel just wanted to say Sir Tornado is town on purpose, because he knows it himself, since Seth is scum.
[/quote]

MM sure is flip-flopping a lot. First he's sure Sir T is scum, with CO or Seth a close second-- says Celebloki plays scummy in all his games, so he's probably town. Now he's sure Sir T is town, and Seth and Celeb are the scumpair.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”