I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote:

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
yous fucking dumb if you think he was serious
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:35 am

Post by malthusis »

Well, I don't think anyone else has anything to gain by saying they are a cult recruiter.
Vote: Lemming
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:47 am

Post by TBuG »

OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:

If he's not serious, he's just being fucking stupid and should die for that sake of keeping the town smarter than the scum.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:56 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 28

Demonking (2):
Greasy Spot, OG Smokedank

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

PBuG (2):
Musher333, Lemming1607

Lemming1607 (3):
DragonsofSummer, PBuG, malthusis

OG Smokedank (1):
populartajo

Not Voting (3):
Demonking, ashmite84, thinktank

7 to lynch

Demonking and ashmite still have not confirmed, I will begin seeking replacements.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

PBuG wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:

If he's not serious, he's just being fucking stupid and should die for that sake of keeping the town smarter than the scum.
'

this is terrible logic yo, a dead townie is still a dead townie either way and hurts the town more, if you think hes dumb just dont listen to him

waitin for your case on why hes scummy and still havent seen it
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:19 pm

Post by TBuG »

PBuG wrote:You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
<3
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

hey guys why did the chicken cross the road
to get to the otha side

oh fuck i told a joke guess that makes me scum too!!
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
PBuG wrote:

So you're now admitting that you don't care if I'm town or scum? Are you insane?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:54 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:

you're "reasoning" is I'm being stupid. That's what OMGUS is. You're voting me for insanely stupid reasoning that I'm "dumb". You don't care if I'm townie or mafia you just want to lynch me because "I'm dumb". How do you not see this as OMGUS?
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:39 am

Post by malthusis »

Mod: can you prod demonking please?
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Musher333 »

Sorry but i didn't think the point of mafia was to go on effin and blindin people, i don't really like the way this is going.
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by thinktank »

Often times jumping on the guy that claims culty on the first page can be seen as scummy.

Lemming said," scum found day 1 guys lets get em" because of the omgus? sure omgus are kinda dumb and see through but they aren't hard substantiated evidence that would warrant a lynch, especially in the first couple of pages. I think we're swinging the bat a little early here, I mean you don't eat the cake before it's your birthday do you? (rhetorical)
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I so eat the cake before my birthday! (Yeah I'm that jerk that answers rhetorical questions.)
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by populartajo »

Hi all. After a reread of some rap and some explantion of OMGUS (lol, oh my god you're stupid) I sincerely think its pretty dumb to jump into accusations this serious this early, since only 3 people are attacking each other and its improbable to find a scum in such a small group. There could be one, though, but my point is that we should somehow acelerate the process of getting our replacements and the posting of lurkers.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by TBuG »

IT'S NOT OMGUS!

OMGUS is a baseless vote that is equivalent to a random vote. It means "Oh my God you suck." NOT STUPID. That being said:

A cult recruiter claim is just stupid! If you're serious, you're a scum group. Thus, you get lynched. If you aren't serious, you gave no indication of it.

Also, even if you were lying. which I do NOT believe you were, you just set a trap for someone to jump on and are now strongly advocating a lynch based on protown behaviour that you're trying to discredit.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by populartajo »

Pbug wrote:Also, even if you were lying. which I do NOT believe you were, you just set a trap for someone to jump on and are now strongly advocating a lynch based on protown behaviour that you're trying to discredit.
I think you're taking this too seriously. What trap are you talking about? A random comment?
Call me Tajo.
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by TBuG »

Lemming1607 wrote:ok guys I'm a cult recruiter who wants me to recruit them onto the winning team.

I ask this because some people don't think cults are "ethical" so I'd rather give you guys the choice.

So who's in?
Led to
PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
Which led to
Lemming1607 wrote:
PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
so you're reason for voting me is because you think I'm dumb? Is that supposed to be a scumtell?

How about someone looking for an easy target to lynch? Looks like a scumtell to me.

Vote: PBuG
Rather than say "Oh, I was joking" he jumps right on me, saying that my vote was a scumtell.

In my book, claiming scum is definitely a scumtell.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

hey i was gonna go on a rhino safari cuz the sign said it was free of charge

fuck dude look at me tossin jokes all over, must be a mafia huh
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:53 am

Post by populartajo »

Pbug wrote:Rather than say "Oh, I was joking" he jumps right on me, saying that my vote was a scumtell.
I see where you're coming from and Ive noted this. What bothers me is that we have 4/12 people talking, dont you think?
Call me Tajo.
Musher333
Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Musher333 »

Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
Musher-scum would not be clever enough to do something like this- Strife 220
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:20 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

malthusis wrote:
Mod: can you prod demonking please?
I wrote: Demonking and ashmite still have not confirmed, I will begin seeking replacements.
Vote count remains the same.
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:42 am

Post by TBuG »

If Lemming does turn out to be scum, IMHO, OG is clearly his scumbuddy.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:41 am

Post by malthusis »

What bothers me is that we have 4/12 people talking, dont you think?
The only reason I'm not talking is because nothing has really changed. OG is still joking around, Lemming still hasn't given an adequate reason (not that you really can) about his claim, and PBuG is still argueing with people over what OMGUS means.Since I'm posting I might as well add

FoS: Og

for joking around wayyyyyyyyy to much.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
hey yo maybe you should add something to the discussion instead of like

just sayin you want discussion

anyone can just say they want discussion but what you do is what counts
PBuG wrote:If Lemming does turn out to be scum, IMHO, OG is clearly his scumbuddy
yo you disagree with anything i'm sayin? your case on the man is he made a joke claim of cult, seems like a shit case to me

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”