Musher333
Goon
Musher333
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:25 am

Post by Musher333 »

OG Smokedank wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
hey yo maybe you should add something to the discussion instead of like

just sayin you want discussion

anyone can just say they want discussion but what you do is what counts
well seen as you have been doing alot of joking around i don't see how that is helping discussion so one question for you;
Are you hypocritical much?
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:40 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

reason for claim: I hate the jokevote phase and wanted to kickstart discussion. It worked.

PBuG OMGUS means you are voting for someone with shitty reasons. You are voting me for shitty reasons. I am not a cult recruiter retards and if I was I sure as hell wouldn't claim it. You immediately freaked out and voted me for "being dumb." Those were your reasons. You now backpedal and give reasons for your vote, but your instant reaction was to vote me because I'm dumb and I should be lynched for being townie or scum, ou didn't care which.

You now backpedal and say you had reasons to think I'm scum, after you sat down and thought about a way to make it look scummy. Those were NOT your reasons for voting me, those are just rationales for voting me after the fact. Your first knee jerk reaction was to vote me for being dumb with OMGUS reasoning and not caring whether I was townie or scum. Only mafia would want to do that.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

Also I'm looking hard at Malthusis who jumped on for even worse reasoning...as in agreeing with shitty reasoning and giving none of his own. That was blatant bandwagoning.
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:41 am

Post by Lemming1607 »

I went over the wiki on OMGUS, and it stand for shorthand for apparently random reasoning to hide a strategic vote on a player.

What is PBuG's reason for voting me? "I'm dumb"

What is the reason for scum using OMGUS? from the wiki:

"Occasionally a Scum player will use it to cover a strategic vote, feigning outrage to get someone else closer to a lynch."

If anyone really thinks I was actually claiming cult recruiter you're retarded...PBuG is feigning outrage to try and get a seemingly easy lynch taken care of. He already admitted not caring whether I'm town or scum.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:43 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

Musher333 wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:
Musher333 wrote:Well at the moment the discussion is basically OG swearing about mafia... i don't know about you but that isn't the type of discussion i like to have when we should be playing mafia....
hey yo maybe you should add something to the discussion instead of like

just sayin you want discussion

anyone can just say they want discussion but what you do is what counts
well seen as you have been doing alot of joking around i don't see how that is helping discussion so one question for you;
Are you hypocritical much?
yo maybe if you thought about it and used your head youd realize my jokes got some kind of point
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:52 am

Post by TBuG »

Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by malthusis »

Lemming, if you did a fakeclaim (which personally, I don't really like anyways) why didn't you say you weren't it after we did our first reactions? I don't think you got very much information after PBuG's reaction except how she defends OMGUS. OG is practically done no scumhunting at all and has practically done nothing to move forward this game.Even though Lemming is scummy, he is still moving forward the game (like he said), so I'm going to have to pressure and
Vote :OG
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by populartajo »

Mod, what about the replacements

What about DragonofSummer, Captain Cake, Greasy Spot and Thinktank. Could you prod them?

Bleh, with all this come and go that has happened between PbuG and Lemming, Ive been thinking that a)there's one scum between them or b) that they are both townies having a silly discusion, reacting against the other in a vicious circle of accusations. Im more inclined to believe in option b), also for the fact that AGAIN we have like 6 people out of 12 (notice the bold) filling this thread.
Og wrote:yo maybe if you thought about it and used your head youd realize my jokes got some kind of point
Explain please. Also, do you like where your vote is now?
Lemming wrote:Also I'm looking hard at Malthusis who jumped on for even worse reasoning...as in agreeing with shitty reasoning and giving none of his own. That was blatant bandwagoning.
I agree. Malthius did you also think he wasnt joking? Why the vote?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I'm here. I posted early on that I wouldn't be back till today. I will
unvote
as my vote was random at best.

Lemming may be dumb but I don't think he's a recruiter. It may be some kind of gambit. I don't know.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:39 am

Post by DragonsofSummer »

I posted 3 days ago... I rarely get involved in the random discussion after I post my random vote. Now that we are starting to move out of that phase I will be more active.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
NabakovNabakov
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
NabakovNabakov
LalitaLalita
LalitaLalita
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 am

Post by NabakovNabakov »

Vote Count as of Post 59

Demonking (1):
OG Smokedank

Greasy Spot (1):
CaptainCake

PBuG (2):
Musher333, Lemming1607

Lemming1607 (3):
DragonsofSummer, PBuG, malthusis

OG Smokedank (1):
populartajo

Not Voting (4):
Alabaska J
-
Demonking
, ashmite84, thinktank, Greasy Spot

7 to lynch

Alabaska J replaces Demonking!

Still searching for a replacement for ashmite84

CaptainCake/thinktank prodded

Please remember to unvote before voting
Show
"Shut up!" one woman shouted at another.

"You shut up!" the second woman shouted back.

"I agree with NN"
-Yosarian2
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Alabaska J »

OG Smokedank: Best poster so far.
PBuG vs. Lemming1607: Seems like townies butting heads. Cult claim for rizzle? Please. Let's give him credit that he is not that stupid. And PBuG's votte wasn't OMGUS. Can we move on?
populartajo and Mathusis: Actual best posters so far.

Everyone else is essentially lurking.

I'm going to
vote OG Smokedank
. Look at all of those jokes he is making! He must be mafia.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Alabaska J wrote:OG Smokedank: Best poster so far.
I'm going to
vote OG Smokedank
. Look at all of those jokes he is making! He must be mafia.
We're already out of the joke vote phase, or is this your scum tell?
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:38 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 am

Post by OG Smokedank »

also
unvote vote alabaska j

replaced demonking who is scum
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by malthusis »

Lemming wrote:
Also I'm looking hard at Malthusis who jumped on for even worse reasoning...as in agreeing with shitty reasoning and giving none of his own. That was blatant bandwagoning.

I agree. Malthius did you also think he wasnt joking? Why the vote?
At the start, i indeed did think he was joking, but after around the start of 2nd page I started to see that it was different and started to play like I was still stumped so I could see what PBuG's reactions were.

Another confusing thing that reinforces my vote is when OG looks like he's defending demon/J by saying this:
greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
but then he votes (it looks like it's very random) J.
FoS: OG
are you even trying to scumhunt?
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by TBuG »

(I'm male, BTW)

If Lemming responds to my latest post in a way that satisfies me I will heavily consider changing my vote.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:58 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

OG Smokedank wrote:greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
There is nothing dumb about my question. I would like to know why he says your the best poster by far and then votes for you.
That's
dumb, not my question.
malthusis
malthusis
Mafia Scum
malthusis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:27 am

Post by malthusis »

OG Smokedank wrote:

There is nothing dumb about my question. I would like to know why he says your the best poster by far and then votes for you. That's dumb, not my question.
It's meant as a joke. He just posted the most. The actual best posters are near the bottom of his post.
populartajo and Mathusis: Actual best posters so far.
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Alabaska J »

Dear god, Greasy. I'm hoping you saw the bold vote and read the first sentence, then posted without thinking. Because, if not, you are retarded or don't speak any english at all and are using a translator for everything. Seriously, read the whole post. Also, Lemming should probably post. I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
CaptainCake
CaptainCake
Townie
CaptainCake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by CaptainCake »

Checking in because of prod.

I've been reading this daily but have had pretty much nothing to say so far. All thats happened has been the amusing cult claim and the stupid back and forth about OMGUS.

I doubt lemming is a cult recruiter tho I'd definitely want to join his cult if a blatant and unbelievable claim on page 1 was his tactic. :wink:

Yes I've been lurking but really theres not much I can add, so I see no point in spouting nonsense and confusing the town like it seems a few of your are doing.
Ca-Click Click, Booyea!
Lemming1607
Lemming1607
Goon
Lemming1607
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Lemming1607 »

PBuG wrote:Um, don't put words in my mouth. I would have removed my vote if you had explained you were joking rather than voting me in return. Now you're overanalyzing every little thing I say because (if you are mafia rather thn what you actually claimed) I fell for your claim. I no longer think you were claiming seriously after noticing you've been here long enough to know better, but you also didn't actually state that it was a joke until post 51. I'll admit, I wasn't thinking when I posted at first, but your response to my vote was incredibly scummy.
I think its quite possible that you were also joking, and hadn't considered that. What I didn't like was your response to my next post. You were defending your first vote on me, as if you weren't joking. I shall explain:
PBuG wrote:...
Vote: Lemming1607
Either you're dumb, or... Well, yeah, you're dumb either way.
this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:
PBuG wrote:
Lemming1607 wrote:Well lets look at what PBuG did.

OMGUS is "Oh My God Your Stupid". Most of the time this is in reference to someone voting someone because oh my god they're voting me.

PBuG is voting me because "oh my god lemming's stupid". He is committing OMGUS which is a blatant scumtell.

scum found day 1 guys lets get em
OMGUS is "Oh My God You Suck", not Stupid. My vote was not OMGUS, because OMGUS's do not have sufficient reasoning and are basically random votes. I have reasoning, and pretty damn good reasoning. You were being dumb by claiming cult recruiter. Cults, by the way, are generally considered a scum group. Thus, I define you as scum. Scum gets lynched.
You are backing up your early vote for me while saying you had damn good reasoning for voting me. This implies your first vote wasn't a joke vote, which you are claiming it was on page 3. So now you're backpedaling.

With these two posts, I don't see how you can say your first vote on me was a jokevote.
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:55 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Greasy Spot wrote:
OG Smokedank wrote:greasy spot you need to go back to school or somethin cuz i cant believe youre dumb enough to ask that question
There is nothing dumb about my question. I would like to know why he says your the best poster by far and then votes for you.
That's
dumb, not my question.
its dumb because he was obv joking

do people at mafiascum just not have senses of humor or are you guys just really that dumb
OG Smokedank
OG Smokedank
Goon
OG Smokedank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by OG Smokedank »

Alabaska J wrote:Dear god, Greasy. I'm hoping you saw the bold vote and read the first sentence, then posted without thinking. Because, if not, you are retarded or don't speak any english at all and are using a translator for everything. Seriously, read the whole post. Also, Lemming should probably post. I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
"two townies going at it" way to dismiss both their arguments

betting youre scum and probably one of lemming/pbug too keepin my vote where it is
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by populartajo »

Og wrote:do people at mafiascum just not have senses of humor or are you guys just really that dumb
I susppose people here do have sense of humor but calling someone retarded or dumb is way too much.
Also, are you a girl?
Captain Cake wrote:Yes I've been lurking but really theres not much I can add, so I see no point in spouting nonsense and confusing the town like it seems a few of your are doing.
Hope this changes as the game progresses.
Alabaska wrote:I feel his early behavior with PBuG (which I feel is just townie misunderstanding townie) is distracting people from voting for the noob scum we have right in front of us.
It was all good until the last sentence. Noob scum? I understand noob but scum?
PbuG wrote:If Lemming responds to my latest post in a way that satisfies me I will heavily consider changing my vote.
What made you change your mind?
Lemming wrote:this quite possibly could've been PBuG joking, except for his next post after I voted for him:

Why didnt you think it before?
Interesting comments.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”